How would the Marvel/DC universes fare if you dropped all the SCPs into them? Could they survive?

How would the Marvel/DC universes fare if you dropped all the SCPs into them? Could they survive?

Attached: D4HLsUjUIAY0OUn.jpg (1200x649, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-076
scp-wiki.net/scp-682
scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
scp-wiki.net/scp-3090
scp-wiki.net/scp-3333
scp-wiki.net/scp-3625
scp-wiki.net/scp-3999
scp-wiki.net/scp-4004
scp-wiki.net/scp-4231
scp-wiki.net/scp-4669
scp-wiki.net/scp-2935
scp-wiki.net/fifthbobpentapants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I THINK SCP SUCKS

Attached: fred.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Put on a trip to make filtering you easier, Fredfag.

The new ones are mostly shit and convoluted

>he thinks scp's good
lmao
>scp-wiki.net/scp-076
>scp-wiki.net/scp-682
>scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3090
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3333
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3625
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3999
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4004
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4231
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4669

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All at once with no warning? They're toast. Occurring here and there naturally over time? Well SHIELD is a thing, and so is Checkmate over in DC. Between them and the JLA, Avengers, various X-groups, the Teen Titans and so on things will get handled.

Cosmic Armor Superman defends DC.

Still can't compare to the Gentry.

Attached: 29371419234712.png (901x553, 668K)

>trusting the Teen Titans to deal with SCPs
They can't even deal with intergroup problems. Something like 498 alone or the mass replicating cakes would kill them all.

Pataphysics entirely covers shit like the Gentry.

>t. faggot who unironically likes Able and the giant titty-milk monster

NOTICE HOW MY HAND IS EMPTY

A lot of Marvel super scientists and organizations would probably have their own SCP style containment/weaponization projects going on, Maker and Reed would probably have field days with this stuff.

All the world/universe enders would just be kept in check by the stuff at and above their power level like Beyonder, Molecule Man, and Legion.

Attached: 895675940c83c7ac93c8bb08bd02ef58.jpg (381x503, 40K)

The Empty Hand and its Gentry probably wouldn't oppose any of the anomalies. If anything, they'd be egging them on.

Marvel is a universe that literally struggles to defend itself against anything that comes from beyond its cosmic structure. Most of the cosmic SCPs would completely shit on it.

If you dropped ALL of them onto it with no warning? Marvel would cease to exist in an instant.

Stardust appears, sentences them all to unspeakable punishments for attempting to cross over because one nerd wanted to start a power level thread, then goes off to continue his justice.
The end. Next subject.

Attached: stardust.jpg (362x393, 51K)

>t.faggot who thinks 3999 is deep

>Stardust appears, sentences them all to unspeakable punishments for attempting to cross over because one nerd wanted to start a power level thread, then goes off to continue his justice.
>The end.
This and only ever this.

>Stardust appears, and promptly gets tentacle-raped and vored to death because one nerd attempted to bring him into a thread he's not associated with.
Fixed.

Fixed.

Joke's on you faggot, he exists in DC according to Final Crisis.
Get fucked.

Name one SCP that can permanently beat David Haller.

Attached: 618full-legion--slash--david-haller.jpg (618x936, 86K)

THEN KIRBY APPEARS TO BRING THE PAIN. AND ALSO BANG YOUR MOM.

Attached: SSU_Kirby_artwork.png (965x1276, 436K)

I've never really read 3999, so this kinda fails as an attempt at an insult.

*blocks your path*

Attached: powerman.png (1593x5000, 713K)

Cool black and white fallacy my boi.

3999 is unfocused garbage and should've been a tale. I'm more into the new series (Post 4000). Because it started on a foundation of history themed SCPs. And that tickles my nerd balls.

Attached: 1508936342393.jpg (404x234, 26K)

Literally anyone can put Stardust into whatever thry write. It means jackshit unless they expand upon him or give him more ridiculous bullshit than everyone else, like that one webcomic.

As it stands, whenever people fellate Stardust, it's just embarassing because there's stronger shit out there than him.

>only alters local reality on a small scale

That's like D tier reality warper in Marvel

Daffy Duck could beat every SCP. Prove me wrong.

Ur mom

3812 entirely revolves around ascending beyond narratives, not reality warping (which it only ever bothered doing because it was newly 'born' and had no idea what it was doing). After a point, even its own author can't get rid of it as it has grown beyond them.

It will just ascend past Marvel's whole narrative and crumple it up as you would a wad of paper or whatever else it can be bothered to do.

Name me one, ONE SCP that could beat Spongebob.
I'll wait.

Attached: smugbob.jpg (612x612, 32K)

The only correct answer.

So it's just another "lmao i win strongest scp ever"?
Yikes!

Spongebob absorbs their blows like some sort of spongy material then erases them out of existence with the magic pencil.
Next.

It wasn't meant for any case of vs debate shit, if that's what you're wondering. Hell, most SCPs fall under "extremely overpowered and broken shit." From the cakes, to the alarm clock, to 319 causing a False Vaccuum Collapse if it ever breaches containment, to the Pixel dwarfing the universe with a couple hundred kills or less, to the classic 682, amongst countless others.

So it's just power level bullshit pretending to be smart by pulling words and feats out of it's ass?
Yikes!

>109263733
So it gets beat by David Haller, Franklin Richards, Beyonder, or Reed Richards/Doom/Maker via preptime.

As it turns out randomly tossing the word narrative into a descriptor doesn't make it more powerful than people who operate on an extra-dimensional scale.

Batgod contains them all. If he doesn't, Superman will. If Superman can't, Hal will. If they don't, Joker will just make them all job to him because he's the Joker.

Attached: batgod.png (576x592, 345K)

Here's a (You)

Can any of those transcend their medium or their author? No? Then they fucking die.

Turns out being extradimensional means shit for dick when dealing with meta-narrative stuff.

>gets his back broken by Bane
>gets murdered by Doomsday
>jobs to yellow light
>gets assraped by a man in tights

Define literally anything without using buzzwords.

>One of the largest threats to the multiverse according to DC themselves
>Physical equal to Superman with the powers of 682 added on
>Not canon anymore
>You got me there. Still just a meme though.

>super ultimate strong scps come in and wreck superman & all of DC
>superman wills himself back to life with "oh shit wait, i'm superman, lmao"
>superman fucking decimates all the scps in round 2

but don't worry SCPfags, this is all just a prelude to barbatos part 2 electirc boogaloo where joker 4 comes back from the dead and kills jason todd again with the help of that teddy bear for continuity

Attached: 1508369068130.jpg (1440x2199, 1.44M)

Not sure how anything I used there was a "buzzword." Are you sure you aren't just a brainlet?

>One of the largest threats to the multiverse according to DC themselves
The Dark Knights were the threat, and they only became that dangerous because of Barbatos.

>Physical equal to Superman with the powers of 682 added on
Doomsday doesn't have the highs of 682's regen, but otherwise fair.

>Not canon anymore
Less non canon, and more they found other ways to have Hal job.

Supes as he normally is couldn't stop literally every SCP at once. Strange Visitor and Prime One Million? Sure. But not normal Supes.

Define a narrative powerset without buzzwords and explain how this beats things that will realities into existence and cannot be killed or destroyed by any means because they can will themselves back into existence.

Attached: I+love+scps+dont+click+the+spoiler+_f3dc3228b17ba635bd58afce1cc30ddd.jpg (1200x895, 156K)

Anything that can will realities into being or "not be destroyed by any means" will always be bound by their own narrative and medium unless not being bound by such is a facet of their nature. In 3812's case, ascending to the point it eclipses it's author and their narrative and all the countless narratives below that by an unfathomable scale is literally what it *is*.

Being able to blow up universes is all well and good, but it means absolutely nothing against something that is not at all bound by the same limitations of the story and medium that said universe-busters are.

DELET THIS

i don't know about that, barbatos is pretty fucking strong, stronger than any scp, according to the batman who browses reddit. so supes has to save the multiversal supermen alliance for him so DC can try to sell some more comics in a bigger event

Attached: 1562140739609.jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

GOOD AFTERNOON, BITCHES. WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

>powerman
LEL.

Attached: R.E.G.I.S. Mark V.png (2064x1866, 971K)

Barbatos is strong, but I wouldn't say stronger than any SCP. He's definitely stronger than anything that only has universe-busting to its name, but SCP has so much shit that either have extremely fucked up esoteric effects or are casual multiverse breakers.

And throwing in all of these at once with no warning system would be a worse Crisis than basically anything Barbatos could have pulled.

hold on i'm gonna make a power level bingo chart
scpfags definitely being added, alongside some jojo shit and dbz lmao

just rip the page off out of spite

What a pathetic life you must lead. Getting obsessed over what people do on the internet.

Shut up, cracker.

Attached: cracker.jpg (480x304, 20K)

Why do i hear screaming?

Post chart pls.

assuming all scp are active completely gone in a matter of seconds

Bingo is fun

I love that video.

>WAAAAAA
Can you make a post without whinging and using buzzwords I wonder?

Shut up, cracker.

Attached: cragga.jpg (772x456, 38K)

Could any SCP match Darkseid?

Attached: D8_7D69VUAMuHHw.jpg (1164x1170, 68K)

>giant titty-milk monster

GO THE FUCK OOOOOOOOOON...

no

Attached: darkseid.jpg (473x388, 86K)

It's 597 i believe

is WHO (weird happenings organization) still around in marvel? if not then shield or sword and the avengers, ff, x teams etc would put them down. alternately a lot of them would be scooped up by badguys to be used or used by at a later date

working on it mate

It’s always been implied that Doctor Strange is all Marvel needs, he is his own SCP Foundation. That’s literally his only job

The Pattern Screamers 1548/Rakmou-Ieusan, Tim Duncan, 2470, 3125, the Anafabula, etc.

There's more I'm definitely forgetting, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

What is the new 1548 supposed to even be?

The Sanctum Sanctorum is basically a pocket dimension at this point. It’s home to thousands of SCP tiered anomalies

Attached: 09EB5B34-4E28-4B53-9452-52F492B7F7F9.jpg (900x506, 71K)

Doctor Strange also needs to who're his soul out for all his best shit. And assuming all the SCPs are tossed in and are immediately active, he literally won't have time to do anything.

A lot of what's being suggested in this thread so far assume that it's only something around a couple dozen of the things that are popping up, when it's really all of them. There's not much time to do much of anything at all.

It's implied to be the physical manifestation of Rakmou-Ieusan, last of the Koru-teusa, a group of seven guardian gods hailing from the First Hytoth which was the original multiverse. The other six died, leaving behind 1548/Rakmou-Ieusan as the final defender of existence from the Voruteut, who wish to escape their state of non-existence by entering the current multiverse.

Confirmed for never having read enough Strange. Even that abysmal 2015 run Strange could do it

Again, he literally won't have enough time to do much of anything assuming all of these anomalies are dropped in and are active from the get-go. Some of these things can't even be removed from whatever current containment procedures they have for even an instant, or everything ends.

Not even mentioning that Strange himself has gotten fucked up by less. Hell, losing access to his magic is one of his biggest limitations nowadays.

SHUT UP NIGGER

Attached: mean nigger.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

I see.

I still prefer the Hateful Star.....

Attached: Why+not+_4942c2550e71af1bc340e080bbad3898.jpg (325x279, 25K)

Blame the guy behind it and Solidarity sperging out like a little bitch and pulling all his stuff.

blame trannies

i finished it :)
free space is whoever isn't in

Attached: bingo.jpg (1500x1500, 842K)

The Marvel universe has its own equivalent Foundation in the several sorcerers guilds that exist throughout that world

Nobody but Pincier did anything to remove the articles. If it wasn't going to be then, he'd just do it at some other point for some other brand of bullshit.

Wow. It's somehow more garbage than I was expecting.

Shut up, cracker.

based

where saitama?

power man's alter ego

The Verminator from Over the Hedge could defeat them all.

>WAAAAAAAA

SCP has no canon, so most f the anomalies are just straight up incompatible or necessitate the destruction of the world, so this isn't really worth discussing.

oh no, he's been reduced to dust by the dreaded c word, someone get a vacuum

Again, there's not exactly much they can do even with various organizations in play. Dropping all the SCPs onto something without warning makes their efforts moot.

>Make power level thread just to say that your series can beat anyone and get pissy when people say there are things that could beat them while denying anything that disproves them
Why must there be faggots like this?

Attached: 1293847123497.gif (260x195, 1.6M)

The verminator couldn't even beat some rodents and a turtle, and that's literally his job.

the main universe get destroyed but eventually dc/marvel gods, cosmic entities/guardians or demons stop the scps

yes but he could verminate everyone

More or less this. Anything that can't be destroyed by cosmic intervention will likely not give any shits once the main reality is gone as well.

Nobody's been saying that.

That’s not even canonically possible you power leveling fag, even in the SCP verse. They can’t all exist in the same universe, they have contradicting canon. That’s why we have several SCP universes. You’ll need to make a comprehensive list that takes out a third of the entries. Don’t forget Marvel has its own bullshit teen reality benders either

Attached: What+are+these+harpies+even+worried+about+the+only+guys+_b5bbd285a4cd4237bdd578688dbf63df.jpg (311x326, 21K)

Just about everyone in the thread has been saying this

BASED

Pretty much all of the anomalies exist within realities governed by their own Foundations, and can be reached or communicated with in certain cases.

He'll, some SCPs have already necessitated jumping to alternate timelines or shit like that, so it isn't out of the question. Dumping all of the SCPs is pretty crazy yes, but that's the scenario here. Take it or leave it.

>Only the SCPfag is seething
Pathetically predictable.

Attached: 1927391237.gif (220x246, 659K)

Alright then. So therefore, I'm allowed to have every Marvel villain in the multiverse show up in one SCP universe. Take it or leave it.

>Marvel struggles
>would cease to exist

But so far the only multiverse that has been obliterated is the DC's one.
Falling into memes normie, i see.

It's a flat out terrible image, and its basically guaranteed retards are going to spam it to the point they get banned by mods or people start getting pissed off at it. Just because people are sucking your dick over it like a bunch of sheep doesn't suddenly make it good.

I can feel the hatred and seethe behind this post.
Good.

Jesus fuck the absolute state of fallacious retards. I’m was even ignoring the fact that you went off on a tangent two posts ago just so you could feel right.
Sage goes in all fields

Given that there's transversal tech and pataphysics bullshit in any SCP reality of note, not sure what would change beyond dumping a bunch of dysfunctional Marvel shitters there.

Reminder that Lobotomy Corp's a better SCP that doesn't have any power level fuckery or SJWs. also it has waifus, that's a plus over whatever satellite thots scp has
Somebody get Grant Morrison in here, only he can understand this power level babble he's spewing out by now.

Attached: punishing bird.jpg (225x225, 7K)

two can play at this game

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2935
They all die. Instantly. Everywhere.

All of them since both top tier can kill SCP's top tier.

So, where would you rank SCPfags on the power level autist scale? Above or below 40kfags? Comparable to Culturefags?

There's also that one SCP that convinces everyone to just commit suicide. Or 2700 causes an inverse Big Bang.

But yeah. 2935 is probably game over.

I'd rank you on the fuck off back to /tg/ scale.

Above it is.

You do realize that you're actively worse than the people you're bitching about right?

Standing equal with 40k. Both are below Weebs and capefans though

If I was, I'd be making 50 threads about how DC would lose to some autistic bullshit I pulled out my ass.
You don't see me doing that, unlike OP, now do you?

This user is correct.
Depending on who you ask, the most dangerous SCP is 682, or 173, or the anafabula, or the hateful star, or Death. The entire canon isn't compatible because the stories told within conflict with eachother(if you can just jack off cacti than why feed an eel-god)

a better question would be what would the best story you could tell be between the two universes?
>detective noir story where batman has to solve the murders of night guards at an art museum
>flash has to travel in time to figure out which BigDog future is real, or if that even matters
>luthor has to deal with a kill sat he built going fangirl with Clark Kent hot on his trail

Come up with some more plz

There's nowhere near that many SCP threads on the catalog, you dumbass. We barely have threads on here outside of the occasional Confinement thread.

Right now, we have more "COMICS ARE FINISHED" "lul anime", "REEEEEE MUH POLITICS" and other assorted shittery than we do SCP threads. Your bitching is literally purposeless, and only goes to show you're probably more autistic than the people you're screaming at.

>Luthor steals a chocolate cake, only for it to start mass-replicating no matter what he does to it
>Clark adopts a strange orange mass of slime, like how Bruce did to Jarro
>A strange new broadcast has been going around about "laugh is fun", and the Doom Patrol has to get to the bottom of it
>The League notices the number of cicada-related weddings have been on the rise lately

The point of the Gentry is that they are from beyond the dc multiverse entirely.

Mega-Satan is correct.

>Can any of those transcend their medium or their author?
John Ostrander conclusively proved that one cannot transcend their medium or their author when he killed Grant Morrison in Suicide Squad.

>killing a measly self-insert of the author
Adorable.

Incorrect, said self-insert had full control of the narrative from the perspective of the in-narrative.

>Mechanical
>Biologycal
>And beyond
That song sumarize the SCP universe pretty good.

Sponge bob is too pure to harm a poor little girl.

>Spongebob absorbs their blows like some sort of spongy material then erases them out of existence with the magic pencil.
>Next.
Spongebob absorbs their blows like some sort of spongy material then erases them out of existence with the magic pencil.
Next.

Next.

Patrick already did it.
scp-wiki.net/fifthbobpentapants

So what if a person from an entirely different universe where he is only fiction were to look at a picture of hi - hang on, somebody's at the door.

tranny

Attached: d.jpg (321x320, 20K)

Based. This faggot , much like all SCPfags, can't comprehend the idea of their seemingly all powerful gods losing to someone like Superman or the Living Tribunal. It's fucking annoying.

Attached: censored.gif (600x338, 1.18M)

Everything would die a couple times if not handled properly...until they cross paths with the "I've become dead" one and every single sentient entity on the universe dies.

>REEEEEEEEEE
Cringe and yikespilled

Those four pixels at the background kinda look like a fac-

What's the matter? Can't form an actual response and need to resort to buzzwords?

Don't worry anons. I have just the thing.

Attached: 2521.jpg (1280x852, 77K)

Ironic coming from the guy who shouts "BASED" and "TRANNY" as if he has no brain beyond those two terms.

>Had the Reply to Thread box open
>It covered the pixels
Feels good.

What do you m -

I forget, how does Multiversity even end?

Kyle Rayner would have hard-counters in mind to them all that he makes with his ring, because he probably moderates the fucking SCP wiki in the first place.

This relies on SCP existing in DC, which I doubt. If it has some equivalent there, then it would be immensely different and heavily colored by events in DC itself.

>Implying the SCP-wiki is not in and of itself an SCP and constant across the omniverse

>implying the Foundation wasn't prepared for this and hasn't loaded it with every memetic killcode it has and then some

That's why the wiki employs moderators of its own selection in every unique universe, as quality control to filter out the edits made by the Foundation as "shitposting"

Of course this is all according to keikaku, and everyone using the site in these universes eventually turns into exact replicas of the Foundation who repeat the process all across the omniverse.

Pretty much ends with all the involved heroes coming together in the House of Heroes and planning their next move against the Empty Hand.

>implying it would let you leave the da

So if I mentioned 2521 and Candlejack would they end up fighting over me - HEY YOU TWO SETTLE DOWN BACK THERE.

They'd probably team up to take you aw

Dude there’s a Pattern Screamer Fontaine’s by the First City, they’re not as tough as everyone thinks. You just need to tap into the power of divine truths/ideas. And guess what Darkseid is?

*contained

The First City is probably the biggest divine fount in the SCP cosmology that isn't stuffing Mekhane's ichor down your throat, or letting the Empyrean Parasite rape your insides. It's like saying that just because the Silver City is a thing, it should be easy to walk up and bitchslap the Presence.

Bump.

got a link? i kinda wanna see this

The scp universe can't stand against the scps. There are like a few dozen that amount to 'its big and awful and hyper cosmic and all of reality is doomed'

If I remember my dumb obscure lore right it's kind of a moot question because anywhere an scp appears the foundation retcons themselves into the universe with some weird bullshit

Honestly, I’m more curious about how SCP mesh with comics’ cosmology. A lot of SCPs are SCP because they are “not normal”, and comics are as far from normal as you can get.
Like that death cave one which makes everything dies. Is it related to Death of the Endless, Nekron, Black Racer, et al? Is it a botched attempt of Cancerverse where instead of dying, Mistress Death causes everything to perish prematurely?

Do you include the scp that's a literal homestuck tranny?

BASED and REDPILLED