With the 2010s coming to a close soon, what do you feel have been the best comics of the decade?

With the 2010s coming to a close soon, what do you feel have been the best comics of the decade?

>pic fucking related

Attached: BCCEA7C4-BF72-46C2-B416-2CDE1D4DE564.jpg (1665x2560, 1.03M)

Very original OP

Thats really a good pick. Only as a Watchmen fan, i am angry that Pax Americana is something middle issue of the whole arc. And that multiversity is mostly a collection of one-shots thats loosely connected to the main story.

How are you supposed to read the book? Do you read it backwards or like a regular comic?

Read it whatever way you like, user.

Honestly you have 2 bookends. The rest are loosely connected and can be said to happen simultanesly. I think there was a little bit of a reading order, but i tread the trades and guess it was in the right one already.

Godzilla in Hell
Tom King’s Vision
Immortal Hulk
Prince of Cats

Jupiters Leacy and Circle is dope

Attached: JUPITERS-LEGACY.jpg (360x553, 42K)

Multiversity but that issue specifically is a masterwork
Bat Epic
New Super-Man/JLC
Megg Mogg and Owl
East of West
LoEG
Flintstones

Attached: 4062828B-713C-4A2A-B4CA-FE617B08B06C.jpg (1804x2024, 1.14M)

Multiversity
Copra
Scioli's Transformers vs GI Joe
Godzilla Half-Century War

The Omega Men

>Tom King’s Vision
Absolutely not.
>East of West
Not really.

>Absolutely not.
Why?

Because Tom King made something bad therefore everything he made is now retroactively bad

What’s your list?

Flintstones
Godzilla Half Century War
Aliens Dead Orbit
Shaolin Cowboy Who'll Stop the Reign
Scioli's Transformers vs GI Joe
Meg Mogg and Owl
Stray Bullets Sunshine and Roses
The Fade Out
Black Hammer
Jupiter's Legacy
Copra
Zegas
The Nao of Brown

Attached: gn3.jpg (600x300, 238K)

> John's Aquaman

> Godzilla - The Half Century War

> Hickman's Ultimates/Avengers/New Avengers/Avengers World/Infinity/Secret Wars

> Thor - God Butcher/Bomb

> The Darkseid War Green Lantern one shot

>Godzilla Half Century War
Orc Stain 8 in 2025.

Adding...
> Batwoman Elegy

> Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force

I dont know if you’re retarded or just pretending.

Attached: daytripper.jpg (650x1000, 216K)

Off the top of my head, and just talking capeshit so don't expect high art, here's some of the runs I'll probably still be keeping on my shelf years from now

>Fraction and Aja Hawkeye
>Waid Daredevil
>Johns Aquaman and Parker Aquaman
>Azzarello Wonder Woman and Rucka Wonder Woman
>Morrison's Action Comics, Multiversity, Wonder Woman Earth One and Green Lantern
>King's Grayson, Omega Men, and Vision
>Dial H
>New Superman
>Superman: Truth and Batman: Superheavy
>Snyder and Soule's Swamp Thing and Lemire's Animal Man
>Orlando's Midnighter

There's more stuff that I can't think of at the moment or haven't bought yet, but this was actually a nice exercise because it reminded me that exactly like with the 00's the glut of garbage that made me always feel like comics were dying, I always found stuff I enjoyed immensely at the time.

I've only read his Vision and it was terrible.
I agree with some of these choices like Multiversity and The Nao of Brown.

Saga :^)

>Forwards
>Backwards
>Top forward, bottom backwards
>Bottom forwards, top backward
etc.

>Fraction and Aja Hawkeye
Is it just me or has this faded from the collective conscience much faster than it was supposed to?

everyone in this thread besides should swallow bleach

Green Lantern/Planet of the Apes
The Green Lantern

>Sweet Tooth
>Black Hammer
>Mind MGMT
>Manhattan Projects
>Deadly Class

Kill or Be Killed
Afterlife with Archie
Bulletproof Coffin
Descender
Hip Hop Family Tree

It faded because it only looked nice. It had no actual writing to back it up. Marvel’s Williams III Batwoman.

If your list is majority Marvel/DC, especially for THIS decade which has been a creator owned revolution, then you really need to read more comics.

It hasn’t . Fraction is just blacklisted on Yea Forums so bringing up Hawkeye or *gasp* praising it is just asking for trouble. Go to any other comic community and people still gush over it. I do too.

There's a lot of people exiting and entering comics these days

Rachel Rising
Extremity
Head Lopper
The Wicked + Divine
Punisher: The Platoon

>Bulletproof Coffin
>Stray Bullets
>Copra
>New Super-Man, Flintstones

>tom king's vision
Nice way to spot casuals that hasnt read comic previous to 2000.

Well, it is a thread about comics from the 2010s, dippy.

There's nothing wrong with shitting on someone else's picks, but unless you're also putting your own list out there, you're just a coward and no one will give a shit what you have to say.

Bulletproof Coffin is based

Sweet Tooth
Hellboy in Hell
The Fifth Beatle
Arsene Schrauwen
Andre the Giant: Life and Legend
Supreme: Blue Rose
My Friend Dahmer
The Sculptor

based and graphicnovelpilled

That Bloodborne comic was pretty good, bro.

John Barber's Transformers (Robots in Disguise/Dinobots/Optimus Prime/Revolutionaries/Unicron) is an underrated gem. It actually tackles long-term character development and meaningful themes and arcs, and the big twist from OP is legitimately one of the biggest "holy fucking shit, no way" moments I've ever had reading something. It's up there with the best "creator sagas", which is wild for a licensed comic.
Before issue 40 I would have said its fellow series More than Meets the Eye, but it really shat the bed after that - something best expressed through the two series' "final bosses", with Unicron being a meaningful embodiment of everything Barber had been saying until then, and Fake Primus being "big robot to beat".

The Just was better than Pax America and a better book to claim towards best comic of the 00s.

>>deals with social media in a non-cringeworthy fashion
>>Uses legacy characters in a manner that doesn't shit on the original heroes
>>the villain's plot makes sense
>>deals with feminism by proving Superman right, that Lex Luthor's daughter was beyond salvation and put evil
>>downer ending (Lex's daughter kills everyone using the robots that killed Donna Troy)

Bullshit. The only good part of the last years of Transformers was Windblade/'Til All Are One and you can pinpoint the exact moment everyone stopped fucking giving a shit about IDW Transformers when they fired TAAO/Windblade's writer and replaced her with that degenerate troon

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

Orc Stain is sadly dead for good, early on the year Stokoe released a personal art book that also contained whatever unreleased material he had for it.

While it hurts seeing him jumping from historied franchise to historied franchise has also been great. Thank you based Claw Man.

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 1.34M)

He also had a baby today

Good for him, i'm glad he managed to carve a carreer for himself. I liked him since i first stumbled upon his work but assumed he would fizzle out like many idiosyncratic artists i've enjoyed in the past. Glad to have been wrong.

Fury MAX: My War Gone By

>not choosing a different page at random each time you reread it.

I thought The Just was kinda bad.

>that guy who keeps saying independent comics are the best but can't think of any for his best of the decade list because he didn't really enjoy any

The superior spider man
X-Men grand Design
Immortal Hulk
New 52/reibrth flash
Morrison s green lantern
Transformers Unicron
Venom (2017) 1-6
Infamous iron man
Rouges rebellion
Batman death of the family & Endgame

Feel free to post your list anytime, user. We’re all waiting.

>New 52/reibrth flash
What? Flash was "mediocre with good art" at best and "mediocre with bad art" at worst

I gotta go with either Kaijumax or Multiversity.

Attached: 91OTDZ4UAQL.jpg (1400x2153, 531K)

>The Fade Out

Attached: 34079E9F-568A-4A66-84B8-5ACA43594F32.jpg (750x865, 81K)

What's wrong with The Fade Out?

Megg Mogg and Owl may be the definitive one for me. it's modern is a unique way.

It wasn't quite Moore's run, but I still enjoyed it very much.

Attached: swamp-thing-5.jpg (1041x1600, 416K)