ITT: Shitty shows that Yea Forums pretends that are good because waifus

ITT: Shitty shows that Yea Forums pretends that are good because waifus

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 37K)

Attached: 111224.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

this but unironically

Attached: ami yumi ds.jpg (500x443, 62K)

AYY LMAOo

>thread OP makes because he’s not gotten his half-hourly anal plunging

>show is popular
>Yea Forums declares that liking it is illegal
Every single time.

Attached: based_bait_thread.jpg (512x288, 66K)

Yeah, this. It's just too simple for my liking.

I thought some of the designs were neat. Refreshing to see mah sweet waifus in a new look.

Attached: tangled.png (625x427, 419K)

Is trash

Attached: 23gh4.png (484x705, 674K)

Lol okay Lion Guard fag

It's just disappointing because the webseries designs were way better

Well it is pretty good, and it's not because of Super girl and her super sex bed hair

Loud House, on the other hand. Shitty, but would protect Leni forever.

Attached: 1533352601436.png (1050x1050, 98K)

>t. TTGOFag

Attached: Batcringe.jpg (1200x1080, 423K)

Who the fuck thinks these two nipsare waifu material?

Thank fucking god that somebody finally says it.

Who said that Yea Forums doesn't let you like what you like with your shit taste?

Jokes aside, OP stated that he doesn't like that show, you don't have to agree. I come to these kinds of threads to see debates of both opinions and their arguments, but mostly this is more of a thread for some Anons to vent their dislike for something that everybody seems to like.

Kinda pitiful of them to do so without any argument to their disliked show though.

I think a lot of Anons would disagree there (assuming this because of all the threads about that show).

Why do you dislike it?

To be fair OP

I fap frequently to Jessica Cruz being bullied and crying so the waifus in this really are top tier

Attached: Azula.png (333x250, 96K)

>mostly this is more of a thread for some Anons to vent their dislike for something that everybody seems to like.
We get like thousands of those everyday. I don't like certain shows but I never really get angry at others for liking them. That's their choice.

Life

You've got to be kidding me.

Just fucking kill yourself you poor wretched creature

Nigga you are a jerk

RWBY

Wow that was easy

Attached: season2.jpg (2560x1440, 310K)

This. The very continued existence of this show is proof positive of the overwhelming power of waifus.

Attached: 1547318859919.jpg (941x939, 154K)

Attached: 91G85qo4zML._SL1500_.jpg (1068x1500, 308K)

Get out.

>I don't like certain shows but I never really get angry at others for liking them
Because anons can NOT bear the thought that people different fron them DARE to exist and ruin the universe that should only cater to them.

That objective fact is proof enough that global segregation and isolation is the only way "humanity" has a future.

Attached: question paper mario.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

>Kinda pitiful of them to do so without any argument to their disliked show though.
This is Yea Forums. We get these type of posts everyday.

Exactly. But some reaaaallly need to show their rebelliousness. Many Anons that can't love something and or just feel neutral about it, choose to just hate it outright or strongly dislike it and if the show also seems popular, those feelings of dislike become stronger. That’s just the nature of people. This is Yea Forums where usually unpopularity is the loudest. And why stop them? At least it's contained in a thread.

You know it's not all bad, at least for me, sometimes these threads really do help realize that some shows weren't as good as they initially seemed.

Why?
I get that you might not like it or think that a lot of it's popularity comes from the show's waifus, but I don't think anyone could consider this show SHIT. Maybe personally dislike it, but not bad.

/thread

Again, It's just a pity to do that.

No one cared about this show until Aya got her body.

Attached: 2199358-greenlantern.jpg (1498x1920, 163K)

It was never any good

Attached: MV5BODBkZWI3MmItMWU2ZC00M2FhLTk1YWQtNjU5YzI0NzI0NmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA0MTM4NjM@._V1_-1.jpg (1395x2048, 385K)

*Press F to pay respects