DIVORCE BAD!

>DIVORCE BAD!

Attached: Infinity_Train_Show_logo.png (1252x519, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgZf-m_PjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Not necessarily bad

Just a thing in life that can be hard for a kid to deal with

Are you suggesting divorce good?

That is Marxist for you.

While Marxists would support divorce I think most would say not getting into a loveless marriage is the best option

Not what it said, moron.

Yes. Before divorce couples were stuck together.

They were still divorced at the end so I don't see what the issue is here.

That's not good either.

They why get married?

When Marx said "You have nothing to lose but our chains" he was actually referring to marriage.

of course
only cucks stay with their cheating whores

>before divorce

When? What year? Because divorce or other means of ending a marriage have been around for as long as marriage has.

No he was talking about gagging himself to death on big nigger aids dick. I think you should follow in his footsteps

Amphibia good

Attached: F5116575-3081-4EB8-81BC-2A679A1AA720.jpg (1192x1062, 101K)

Infinity Train is also good.

Watched it last night, can confirm. Finale was better than Yea Forums made it out to be. Would've been better with a 22 minute episode for it though.

Because God said you were supposed to.

>Amphibia finale: 0.34 million

Attached: ANNEFAGS BTFO.gif (1280x720, 248K)

Say what you want about either show, but the people of Yea Forums have spoken

Attached: A1F4B42F-86C9-4081-8684-3EF8B225D8ED.jpg (750x961, 77K)

>he actually thinks strawpolls matter

Attached: 1565296203399.webm (960x720, 286K)

imagine being a grown ass man and watching and/or caring about children cartoons

Were her parents really divorced or just in separation?

>Straw polls

Attached: Polly only has disdain for fools like (You).png (1100x900, 180K)

glad to know you have the balls to step out of big city greens threads now for your amphibia shilling.

Based as fuck
Nope nada no wrong yike holy fuck never post again. FUCK.

Fix reflection's haircut

They aren't married anymore, so what are other options.

Made the GIF on a phone, unless a drawfag can help out, I'm unable to use my editing skills.

Attached: 1565225235389.png (2448x2448, 461K)

Meh, Tumblrinas cares about being ofended for everything and see shieeeets everywhere, and most of them are the same age or older than these fags, and don't let me start talking about non Mainstream creepy sheet like Furrietards. Autism have plenty of forms. This is just the tip of the Iceberg.
>if there's something worse then the former isn't bad wannabe counterargument
No, just can't understand the upset reaction. Like, this fucking board has its name for a reason.

some people make mistakes. Some people change over time into people their spouses aren't comfortable with. There's a lot of reasons that one can feel comfortable entering a marriage but later want out

well, that was shit
also the messages are WAY too hamfisted

Parents who divorce are bad parents. Just pretend to be together for the childs sake. My parents constantly argued when I was a child and it was okay

Attached: 1553299517606.jpg (500x666, 45K)

Aren't there studies that show that generally it's better for kids for couples to stay together, even if they hate each other?

Did you literally watched only one episode?

So you can divorce and take 50%

Tulip's parents were divorced!?!

Separated not divorced, maybe they will get back together maybe not. The point of the show was different than "divorce bad".

Didn't the friend character say they were divorced in the first episode?

imagine being so insecure about yourself that you shit on others who watch cartoons that isn't normie shit.

Attached: topkek.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Oh yeah, i guess the memory was before divorce.

I'd say that it should be on a case-by-case basis. If it's a bad enough relationship that causes clear harm to at least one side and may cause collateral damage to the children, then end it. In addition, couples that stick together for the kids may be better able to handle living close to one another or simply make do by being absent from each other's presence by living apart without outright getting divorced.

Imagine coming to a place with specific interests and being confused about people caring about said interests.

Attached: 1565363203768.png (1280x800, 798K)

Do you also go to a gay bar and yell that everyone is gay?

>Personal unhappiness is worth more than the well-being of a child

I feel bad for you guys, that you would apparently be okay with staying in a relationship with a wife who's constantly cheating behind your back, is constantly wasting money, is addicted to drugs, or any of the other numerous possibilities that would lead to divorce, just so that you could maintain a miserable environment for a child.

Attached: 1365117945498.gif (460x426, 655K)

It's a delicate balancing act. Without divorse genuinely dysfunctional couples would stick together, but if it's easy and normalized everyone considers it as one of the first options and don't bother trying to make marriage work once it stops being perfect.

Most couples are perfectly capable of sticking together if you don't let them split, IMO. A few murder-suicides would be worth it.

Well let's say it's a less dramatic reason.
>I just don't love him anymore like I did. Our relationship isn't the same.
Does this really justify a divorce?

>It's ok for married couples to stay together if they dont love each other for the sake of the children even if they have to carry with the burden and stress of their parents constantly arguing and even using physical violence to the point they might kill each other sooner or later
Im SO glad all of you will never find love and will die alone and miserable

Attached: 1419126071349.jpg (480x512, 31K)

That's not for me to say, and it's not really relevant to the conversation. You guys are the ones who are saying all divorce is wrong, so is it all wrong, or are there actually good reasons for getting divorced while you have a child?

Attached: 1565363203769.png (1280x800, 684K)

>>DIVORCE BAD!
Well, of course, it's a sin.

based and breadpilled

Your a bit of a dumb dumb aren't you?

That's more complicated, Jesus said that if someone doesn't understand why divorce is a bad thing, he shouldn't get married. And Paul said you shouldn't get married unless you really need to.

Hell nah.
My parents divorced when I was 14. They argued, but not all the time.
They just didn't love each other any more.
Now they are living their best lives with partners that are much better suited for them.
The divorce barely even affected me at the time to. It seemed like the right thing for them to do then and now.

Yes! If they can't continue to make the relationship work than they shouldn't put themselves and their children under that kind of constant stress.

When did we say that all divorce is wrong? The argument was whether it would be possible for a couple to not get divorced for the sake of the kids and presumably stay together until at least the kids were ready to handle things.

The kid is going to be stressed anyway, it's not like they're suddenly going to be A-OK because their parents openly hate each other and can't even live in the same house anymore
Divorce can be warranted but it's still damaging to children, and parents who are so bull-headed that they can't compromise at all for the sake of their children are morons

Obviously there are some reasons where divorce is justified. Partner taking drugs or being violent for example. But none of these are shown in the show.
>They just didn't love each other any more.
Bullshit. Not a reason to get a divorce.
It doesn't take much effort to eat together dinner or lunch. Or have a 2 minute conversation. Just pretend that you are still together.

A lot about this show is rushed but I think they did put enough effort into portraying her parents' marriage as a failure; in the first memory of them fighting she looks five or six and thing are clearly worse in the next one when she's 11 or 12 and her dad is crying to himself on the couch, apparently having retreated or been exiled there after a fight before bed. The sight of his pre-teen daughter going to efforts to comfort him is pathetic and means that the parents are failing to keep their bad relationship from affecting their daughter. This is also shown in the final flashback with Tulip's forced cheerfulness.

oof
Pathetic.

Put more effort into it.

You remind me of the autist that shitposts about The Binding of Isaac on Yea Forums every fucking day

Attached: 0.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Why the fuck couldnt i have a qt coding friend when i was a kid, FUCK

Attached: 85A8EEE8-18C7-4280-B905-541F46C4C977.png (376x874, 211K)

The show literally is about accepting loss. In this case, divorce.

Also, only episode 1,4,5 and 6 are really about Tulip's parent's divorce.

>Parents who divorce are bad parents.
>Aren't there studies that show that generally it's better for kids for couples to stay together, even if they hate each other?

Imagine making a show about learning from tragedy/trauma and using divorce as a driving vehicle for it but all a bunch of people got out of it was "divorce". Admit it Yea Forums you're just obseesed with the divorce aspect because you relate to it. Tulip's reason to why she is on the the train could have been anything. Her dad dying,Her dog dying, her moving away.

>show literally is about accepting loss
And the show is bad in this. Most cars in itself are completely unrelated to that.

Consider that if you don't love each-other anymore, then what reason do you actually have to be faithful? I mean, divorce is completely off the table, right? So why shouldn't your wife just spend every weekend trolling for D? You're never gonna leave her.

If anyone need the theme of the show to actually be spelled out for you, here it is, from the official source.

Attached: 0.png (997x787, 771K)

bruh

Oy vey goyim hurry up and get married so that after a few years you can lose everything you work for, have to pay most of your earnings into child support and alimony, pay huge retainer fees to my law firm, and have to watch your kids grow up from afar and possibly deal with an abusive step parent and generally under a single mother they will be more apt to commit crime or flunk out of school.

Attached: Infinity.Train.S01E07E08.The.Chrome.Car.The.Ball.Pit.Car.720p.HDTV.x264-MADRiD.mp4_snapshot_19.47.jp (1280x720, 393K)

Or stop being selfish and . pick a good partner and 2. actually work out your problems instead of suiciding the marriage

oy vey!!

Marriage isn't a Jewish invention only corrupted by them.

>DIVORCE BAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgZf-m_PjE

i mean, it kinda' is. is that all you took from the show though? that may have been what Tulip was running from, but the "what" doesn't really matter. just that she was running from something.

Maybe they put effort in it but I still don't understand what was their fucking problem. I saw no issues. Her parents were arguing just because of some unknown reason. To me it looked like they are just ultimate assholes.

Two arguments in favor of this; Tulip doesn't deeply understand her parents' marriage or its problems because she is a child, and Tulip is the lead in this story so the details of these secondary characters aren't important.

What are annulments, user?

>A story about a girl coming to terms with her parents divorcing
>DIVORCE BAD

I know you’re shitposting OP but no one can actually be this thick right

Damn nigga chill

Damn nigga chill

Except a kid with divorced parents is more likely to grow more fucked up than one with parents that stay togheter for their kid, unless some unexpe ted factors like violence happen between the parents

>all couples that stay togheter for their kid are retards that use violence to vent
>implying divorced parents dont also use verbal and psychological violence that can put a kid into much more stress
Retard

Avoids people, so you probably missed like a dozen already.

Attached: baww.png (900x466, 398K)

>Understanding adult world
>Makes you grow up
More like makes you aware of reality and hate it.

That's generally the point of getting married, yes. Divorce should only be allowed in extreme cases, like one partner breaking the contract by cheating or domestic abuse. The only reason we don't have that rule anymore is because so many people made false claims because they didn't feel like being married anymore that it was easier to just get rid of it. Now marriage means nothing.

Are... are we going full retard? We have people actually defending casual divorce? Casual as in not preceded by extremes that'd universally condone divorce such as abuse or affairs

Are we also saying Tulip shouldn't be damaged by her two parents now splitting up and changing her life and relationship dynamic?

Or is Yea Forums full of /pol/ and tumblrtot fucktards? Probably that. Stop cross boarding.

>Subject is Tulip's parents getting a divorce
>Because they constantly play the blamegame
>Honestly mostly the wife's fault from what we see in the show
>Anons admonish it
>Fucker here automatically assumes we're also defending dope fiends who have gangbangs behind the husband's back, enacting NTR

Dipshit is dipshit yes

Attached: I can't be doin with this.png (272x269, 55K)

How dare you imply that being a parent takes skill? Anyone can do it and failures are the fault of violent entertainment, the internet in general, and/or autism.

you didn't watch the show

"I don't love you anymore" is absolutely not a reason to get a divorce. Yeah no shit you don't "love" him/her anymore. Infatuation is childish and (generally) transient. Falling out of love doesn't mean you start hating the other person unless you're just a bad person who needs warm fuzzy feelings to keep themselves civil, understanding and cooperative.

The whole point of marriage is that you're taking your initial romantic feelings, powerful as they are, and using them to BUILD an actual committed relationship, so that when the romantic feelings inevitably fade you have something actually solid left, aka actual grow-old-together-and-die love.

more like
>STOP BEING A SHIT
or
>JUST ASK FOR THE GODDAMN EXIT AMELIA YOU SHIT

Oh joy, a retarded cuck rationalizes why he's a good person for letting the bull take everything in the end.

I'm happy my mom and dad divorced because my father's side of my family gave my mom PTSD. Too bad my dad won me and my brother's custody because we grew up to be manchildren due to bad parenting and a shitty grandfather.

The real problem is that it's so easy to get married. People should have to apply for marriage at least 3 years in advance for their marriage to be valid.

You should be grateful they didn't put a dick in your ass, you sound like the kind that would deserve such treatment.

I mean, I am grateful they didn't do that, but I'm still not going to forgive my grandfather for constantly telling me and my brother that he'd kill us and my father always screaming he'd give us something to cry about.

He said qt

Make it then a couple.

>Or is Yea Forums full of /pol/ and tumblrtot fucktards?
Why do you even need to ask this?

Attached: co in a nutshell.png (4000x4000, 970K)