Rocko's Modern Life

Since all the other threads are dumpster fires, let's talk good things about the show itself! What were your favorite parts of Static Cling? Do you have any particular favorite episodes?

Attached: Behind the scenes footage of Johnny Test.jpg (1825x1026, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/31/health.socialcare
i.imgur.com/IVWfUgQ.png
youtube.com/watch?v=flQXmz2AReQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dy-6I8f89K4
thecut.com/2016/04/transgender-woman-islan-nettles-james-dixon.html
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
youtu.be/LAEg7oky2Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was surprised by how in sync the special was with the original show. Updated animation aside, the humor and the attitude was the same.

There's something about Rocko that works for Joe Murray, while Camp Lazlo and Frog in a Suit does not.

Frog's trying to be Rocko but tamer, which doesn't work, and doesn't capture the appeal of Rocko being so innocent and simple in a world that's jaded and absurd. Lazlo was trying to go in a different direction altogether, but the supporting cast just wasn't strong at all because Joe isn't good with kid characters. Also just because in Lazlo's case the writers weren't terribly good to begin with.

If he doesn't want to go back to Rocko, his best bit is anthology style, coming up with a new dynamic and idea per installment and getting all the jokes and characterization out of the way immediately instead of slowly dragging it out.

Your pic was my favorite moment, OP. That jab at Johnny Test and later at mockbuster shit like Video Brinquedo was glorious.

When I was a kid I hated this show with a passion, it was the first time I had encountered "gross out humor" and everything else about it wasn't much better. To this day I would consider it as one of my personal worst cartoons ever made.

I hated this special so much.

Attached: 1565262986937.png (771x416, 714K)

Favorite moment was when Rachel came out as transgender. Really brave and bold move on their part.

I want to watch it, but hate forced politics. Is the tranny stuff a big part of the episode?

It's part of the moral about change, not necessarily being "woke" or that bullshit, but that it's okay to appreciate the old stuff and embrace the here and now. Not everything is bad nor was everything better 20 years ago.

trannies are gross

Yeah, but you don't have to hate them for being gross. They're like fat people. Fuck them, they suck, but whatever. Not your problem.

Who are you to decide what I hate?

I liked when Bev pulled the postards out from between her tiddies. Anybody got a webm or gif of that?

I don't get why were they being so mean against using computers for the cartoon, did they made this special with out them?

Were they shiting on 3d specifically?

I'm not, you miserable waste of flesh

There you go again acting persecuted

I liked the meta and most of the episode until Rachel Ralph bullshit.
Then it sort of just idk didn't pick back up for me

>forced politics
It's only "forced" because you don't like it.

I thought it was pretty good. While I can see that most people find that the moral to be awful, I think that it’s just showcasing how you can’t stop things from changing. It doesn’t matter if you like it or not.

It seemed to be mostly a jab at Video Brinquedo and the like. It might've been a cheeky joke about how they aren't used to digital animation and prefer pencil and paper.

this. Literally every single time this.

T. It's not forced because I like it

It's just like1 minute or 2 out of 45, and it's not continued, it's spliced in parts of seconds
>I'm tranny
>k cool MAKE THE FUCKING CARTOON

>Being this way

Attached: IMG_20190810_092002.jpg (359x394, 51K)

>look mommy I'm defending mental defectives!

Guarantee if I found your Twitter there would be a handful of punch nazi tweets

Don't even trip

Posting on Yea Forums ranting about mental defectives. The absolute STATE of this website.

>it's a mental defective because breitbart told me so
>what do you mean doctors say i'm wrong i know better than doctors because of my politics
>doctors AREN'T based, MOM

Trannies didnt exist till 5 years ago.
Why is this a thing now? why? why do they want to corrupt our youth

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure trannies existed way further back than 5 years. Former friend came out to me 6 years ago.

>Do you have any particular favorite episodes?
Anyone who doesn't say Zanzibar is his or her favorite episode is lying to you.

Yeah dude paying a doctor to origami your dick into something resembling a vagina is totally healthy behavior

>still has a super deep voice
Me and my brother were dying laughing at that part and how meta the whole thing gets with Rocko losing his shit because there's one change in the show and how it's not exactly like it was
The pacing overall felt off though and the special went on just a little to long, probably could have shaved down some of the montages and tightened things up a bit

Unlike Football head (And Invader Zim according to the fans) Rocko doesn't have any closure needing plots

>YOU TRANSPHOBES!
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ART IS!
>I'LL SHOW YOU!

Plastic surgeons don't take the hippocratic oath
Trannies are paychecks to these people you dumbfuck

You don't need plastic surgery to be trans

>in Lazlo's case the writers weren't terribly good to begin with.
Funny, since most of Lazlo's writers come from the first three seasons of SpongeBob. (Kaz, Kent Osborne, Mike Roth, Merriwether Williams, Derek Drymon, Mark O'Hare)

Personally, I didn't like Lazlo being so "innocent", Rocko was a better combination between being good and assertive.

Theres a million better ways to portray a change is good theme without using trannies. This is 100% woke, dont lie to us and yourself

Yes, thinking you're a woman, cutting off your dick and then killing yourself isnt defective. Completely normal!

Can you guys get off the "cutting off your dick" thing, less and less trans people decide to do that and it was never a necessity to be trans. It's not even accurate.

You are not normal. You are mentally fucked and you'll never be a woman

Couldn't even get 5 replies in without it devolving into this shit. We're never going to be able to talk about Rocko on Yea Forums again.

Yea Forums doesn't deserve to talk about Rocko

Sadly most of them know. /pol/tards just likes to spread misinformation and delve in old cancerous thropes.

can we go one single thread without americans turning into politics?

Attached: delet this.png (662x566, 414K)

I really hate that I agree with you.

>have penis
>be a woman
pick one and only one.

Let's talk about good things about the special without becoming a political dumpster fire.
And yet it became one anyway since people can't shut up about it, it's not fair

Are you implying a man thinking hes a woman isnt, in itself, mentally unsound? Because it is

I enjoyed it. I didn't even mind the tranny shit.

Here's my hot take
The special was shit, the gags weren't funny, the story felt far too rushed, nothing had time to breathe.
The 11 minute episodes of the original show felt like they were longer than this 40 minute special because the pacing was on point, the special just jumps around too much.
The whole MUH CHANGE moral was fucking stupid and it felt like the writers were outright attacking fans of the original Rocko.
Like no, sorry Murray, I don't hate your special because "You changed Rocko" I hate it because it was fucking garbage that noone, not even fans of Rocko asked for.
They should've spent the 3 years between nick refusing to air it and netflix picking it up to actually edit and polish this shit.

/pol/fags will literally never let us discuss rocko's modern life again without shitting themselves as an excuse to bitch about politics on any board they want.

Attached: 1279836784017.jpg (357x402, 16K)

No, you psychopath.

I have a few trans friends, they have dysphoria and know it's not normal and hate it and wish they could make it go away and didn't have to deal with it. They don't WANT to be women any more than autists WANT to have social skill impairments. It's just part of the shitty hand they were dealt, and transitioning is one of the best ways we currently have to make the dysphoria go away. Yes I'm aware of the drug that existed in the 90s, yes my friends are aware of it, yes some of them wish it was still around so they could choose between the drug or transitioning.

All these people want is to be able to do whatever is necessary to get their mental issue under control and live out their lives as best as they can, and all they need is "acceptance" in the sense that they don't want to feel like killing themselves is the only escape route.

Yes, there are some trans people who are absolutely insufferable drama queens and who parade it around like it's their entire personality, but that's a separate kind of personality trait that you can find literally anywhere you look, from obnoxious antifas to preaching furries to whatever else, and yes, fuck those assholes.

I fail to see how chopping your dick off is a political position.

>And Invader Zim according to the fans
Invader zim was less about "plot threads needing closure" and more "Nick shitcanned this show in the most fucked up way possible and didn't even let them finish the last season

I liked gnome-grandpa calling Heffer "fatso" while frolicking.

The way idiots will have you believe the episode was like is a whole 40 minutes of some transgender narrative when it's only like 2 minutes. Apparently there's nothing else in the entire 40 minutes worth discussing.

>there are some trans people who are absolutely insufferable drama queens
Noone cares about the "drama queens"
The issue is people like "Jessica" Yaneve getting 15 business shut down because women refused to touch "her" testicles and all the people forcing trans shit on literal children, putting 5 year olds on hormones that will forever fuck them up for life.

There isn't something else to discuss. The episode was pointless and boring

>Apparently there's nothing else in the entire 40 minutes worth discussing

There really isn't, the special was a bland boring mess.

livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

Attached: alex jones tinfoil hat.png (547x476, 458K)

>they don't want to feel like killing themselves is the only escape route
If you still can't figure it out from these threads, """"humanity"""" will NEVER accept trans people. Suicide is literally their ONLY escape route.

>Noone cares about the "drama queens"
>Goes on to complain about one of the drama queens

>What were your favorite parts of Static Cling?

that it will one day be lost to the abyss of time

I think people are taking Rachel at face value and not seeing the deeper layers of the joke, like this. Pollution in Rocko was always a thing thanks to the episode Zanzibar and Ralph being Rachel may very tell be a jab at this pollution issue people ignored after the 90's.

>If you still can't figure it out from these threads
lmao like some threads on Yea Forums are the entirety of humanity's opinions on anything. The world would be a much worse place if that were true. Acceptance is already increasing across the world. Like it or not you're going to have to live in a world where you're one of the few people screaming your ass off looking crazy over nothing pretty soon.

>Here's another order of mops... sicko.

>Noone cares about the "drama queens"
You are complaining about the drama queens.

>The issue is people like "Jessica" Yaneve getting 15 business shut down because women refused to touch "her" testicles and all the people forcing trans shit on literal children, putting 5 year olds on hormones that will forever fuck them up for life.
Call them narcissists and control freaks and pedophiles then. They are just taking advantage of transgenderism and making it shittier for the ones who just want to quietly transition and get it over with.

problem is, giving psychiatric therapy to help trannies to identify with their birth gender is a huge no no in the (((current year)))

"Drama queens" are annoying fags on tumblr
People committing sexual assault and destroying businesses are not "drama queens"

>If you still can't figure it out from these threads
ok incel, try leaving your house for once

The latinamerican dub changed the "sicko" line to "degenerate".

They do the cutting themselves now?

I am aware, and I wish it wasn't. Both options should be available and acceptable to choose from.

This is so fucking disingenuous.
Trannies aren't "abloobloobloo victims who just want to live their lives"... they're fucking predators who manipulate vulnerable people, including children, to fuck up their bodies just as badly as they have.
The cycle is always the same
>have mental issues that are in no way somehow "being a woman trapped in a man's body"
>fall for the tranny meme
>experience a brief moment of euphoria when they think ruining their bodies will fix their underlying mental issues
>slowly begin to realize it didn't fix anything, but double down and try to convince as many others to transition to "validate" their own horrible decision
>finally realize they've turned themselves into a disgusting abomination
>kill self
>next batch of vulnerable people they convinced to take the tranny pill continues the cycle

Real Christians exist, Bitch

If acceptance increased then they would just come up with a new and crazier spin on the concept to drive it back down. it's about being a unique and special person who has an identity. acceptance would lose them the position they've carved out in society

Then what would you call someone who causes drama at businesses just to get them in trouble. Cause that sure isn't what most trans people are doing.

>Trannies aren't "abloobloobloo victims who just want to live their lives"... they're fucking predators who manipulate vulnerable people, including children, to fuck up their bodies just as badly as they have.
You've never personally met any then, only seen the loud ones. Like you say, they are predators taking advantage. See

>they're fucking predators who manipulate vulnerable people, including children, to fuck up their bodies just as badly as they have.
Source

I'm not too well versed in Rocko stuff but it definitely felt pretty accurate and I appreciated the stuff about change

also Filburt trying to be an internet celebrity with his only 5 subscribers being his family was funny

>Real Christians exist, Bitch
what

I'd link you the wikipedia entry for Christianity, but it wouldn't have Based enough things to say about it

WHO'S READY TO GET SCHLAM-O'd

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 3.05.01 PM.png (1136x740, 1.29M)

>You've never personally met any then, only seen the loud ones.

The shittiest part of a group usually is the one responsible for their entire reputation. Tards like Chris-chan aren't the majority in the Sonic fandom, but they are prominent and loud enough to get the biggest amount of attention so now everyone thinks the Sonic fandom is mostly composed of people like him.

>There are totally normal trannies! They're just... uhh... invisible! Yeah, that's it!
That's seriously what you're going with?

>implying most of the Sonic fandom isn't mostly composed of people like him.

But he say that is not that change is good or bad, is that shit will change not matter what.

No they're around and you could talk to them if you wanted to. You just don't and prefer to sit online and have sensationalist news delivered to you instead.

christianity has done nothing but destroy. If it didn't exist, we'd be in space right now

Religion created philosophy, art, and morels. We'd be even bigger savages without it.

>You just don't and prefer to sit online and have sensationalist news delivered to you instead.
The MSM does nothing but run interference for these freaks.

You undid your entire allegory the moment you brought the Sonic fandom. Everyone knows it's full of autists and furries.

this is the same thing as saying "everyone on Yea Forums wants to shoot up walmarts"

>invisible!
yes passing is more accurate though.

I said christianity, not religion.

philosophy, art, and morals exist despite of religion, not because of it.

But you don't listen to that do you

It would be, if 100% of people who use Yea Forums shot up walmarts.

The only similarity is the sentence structure. You can not honestly deny trans-people are generally in support of sexual reassignment surgery; who do you think is willingly getting these surgeries? Non-trans people?

Christianity is a religion and the most influential one.

>yes passing is more accurate though.

Attached: tumblr_pdvb5xMQcf1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1242x1920, 532K)

>admitting you consume MSM
yikes

That has no affect on you or anyone else.

Cool story, they're still not "normal" and never will be. A man who thinks hes a woman is just that, a man who has a mental defect leading him to believe hes something else. Accepting them is like accepting that people with down syndrome are normal. They're not, they have something wrong with them.

Sure; if the people who were more literate than the rest of the population and ran universities in the middle ages didn't exist, we'd be way better off.

I never denied that they are in support of getting srs. I denied that every single person who identifies as trans is the extreme psychopath kind you hear news about.

It's not like they'd WANT to get the surgery either, it's expensive and painful and can have complications and all sorts of other things. Yet it's preferable to trying to deal with strong dysphoria which warps your brain even more than depression or anxiety do.

Okey-dokey; cutting your dick off is still retarded and it is straight up evil to try convincing kids to do it.

Again, trannies are pivotal to this theme how?

What did Rocko's Modern Life discussions used to be like?

>That has no affect on you or anyone else.
It does when they inevitably try to push it on your children.
It's even worse than trying to convince kids to drink bleach; at least when they die, they'll die with their dick still attached.

>Accepting them is like accepting that people with down syndrome are normal. They're not, they have something wrong with them.
You can't change people with down syndrome. They have it and they have to live with it. Do YOU have down syndrome to come up with something that stupid?

Attached: alien disappointed.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

Christianity is a blight on our world and always has been.

been saying this about circumcision for years

>that pic

They're usually very easy to identify, unless you live in an east asia country

Attached: it's ma'am.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

This is gold.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (390x304, 1.94M)

>Christianity is a blight on trannies and pedos and always has been.

Fixed that for you

And you can't change men into women either. Trannies trying to convince each other that you can is why they kill themselves.

Read my post again. When I say acceptance, I don't mean that they're just as normal as someone who doesn't have any mental problems. I mean acceptance that they have a right to be able to do what they want in life (as long as it's not hurting anyone else) just as much as anyone else does. That goes for dysphoria, downs, autists, and everything else.

So you agree that, if a trans person wants to get srs and otherwise keeps to themselves, it's ok?

It's wild you guys have actually believed the narrative that transitioning, which across the board has shown to help trans people mitigate depression and other symptoms, is actually the thing killing them. Literally believing blatant lies and regurgitating them.

Because, if all those threads are a proof, is that is a polemic topic in which people have different opinions about, but let's say it was something else, like, don't know, Guns, Israel, Racism, Feminism, ect. It would reallt made a difference?

>They're usually very easy to identify, unless you live in an east asia country

only first couple of years on hormones unless they got incredible unlucky bone structure

It's not me who is trying to change trannies. I want nothing to do with them. Most dont either. Its trannies and "progressives" that are the ones trying to change things, trying to convince others that "no, this tranny isnt weird, they're more sane than you for understanding gender is fluid" or whatever bullshit as the tranny kills themself in the background.

No, the dysphoria is why they kill themselves, and transitioning is just a potential treatment like anything else. Sometimes it works, and then they're happy and don't want to kill themselves any more, and sometimes it doesn't, and they kill themselves regardless of whether or not they would've transitioned in the first place.

Do you people even know trans men exist? Why are you so hung up on trans women?

Is there a Mega or something for it?

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

Or like how most of Yea Forums isn't /pol/ school shooters.

Rachel is unironically my favorite part too.

Shut the fuck up holy shit can we just fucking talk about rocko? /pol/tards ruined this site, /pol/tv was behind sneed and that is just in every thread now even though it doesn't belong, it's in a god damn Yea Forums thread right now, not to mention the countless capeshit movie threads here about owning SJWs or whatever, Fuck politics.

Attached: A-794340-1176740493.jpeg.jpg (468x351, 40K)

Because ftm is more disgusting

Weak bait

>[The Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility], which conducts reviews of health care treatments for the [National Health Service], concludes that none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients. It found that most research was poorly designed, which skewed the results in favor of physically changing sex. There was no evaluation of whether other treatments, such as long-term counseling, might help transsexuals, or whether their gender confusion might lessen over time.
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/31/health.socialcare

Why you psychos keep pushing the "transition" meme is beyond me. It clearly doesn't work, because your "sex" hasn't even remotely been reassigned; you just turn yourself into a disgusting freak.

I mean mtf of course

Too bad, this IS talking about Rocko now. Quit trying to shove this retarded plot point under a rug.

>"Iñigo no me trataba así"

Attached: 1549952404698.png (468x305, 255K)

See
I dont want anything to do with them. Most really dont care if a guy wants to wear a dress. It's when they're forced into our shows and movies, or when people are told they're bigots for having perfectly reasonable beliefs when people start to get annoyed

You can't change women into men either.
There, happy yet?
Of course not; you're a tranny.

>because your "sex" hasn't even remotely been reassigned
I wonder if that's why they're called transgender and not transexual now then. Hmm.

THAT WAS A HOOT!

You are not allowed to have nice things. You are not allowed to talk about a show without retards flocking in to yell about how it prosecuted them.

I'm sure that if there was a way to wave a magic wand and instantly turn into a biological women, they'd use that instead. But alas, we don't, and this is the best alternative.

Was the reboot intended to be 3d at some point?

Attached: _mmd_xps_model__rocko_download_by_sab64_dboxk85-pre.jpg (1192x670, 71K)

>dude gender is just whatever you want to call yourself lol
If that's the case, then why do they choose to ruin their bodies?

>Most really dont care if a guy wants to wear a dress until I have to see them
You either care or you don't. You can't act like you don't care about people doing something and then complain when you see people doing something

Transgender and transexual is the same thing
Don't fucking bring that "sex and gender are different" fucking propaganda 1984 newspeak shit here

How does it feel to know any Rocko discussion is forever ruined on this site from here on out?

Because it often gets the dysphoria to stop, and the dysphoria is what makes them want to kill themselves.

No it's not, because they're not "women trapped in men's bodies". That is a completely insane belief, and they should be put on anti-psychotics.

Nonbinaries are increasing as well. And yes you can be nonbinary trans.

Attached: smug pepe.png (200x202, 19K)

>It's not me
>It's not me
>It's not me
>It's not me
>It's not me
it's you

Attached: but_thats_what_you_are_doing_here.jpg (789x597, 26K)

>Most really dont care if a guy wants to wear a dress. It's when they're forced into our shows and movies, or when people are told they're bigots for having perfectly reasonable beliefs when people start to get annoyed

>I don't mind thing, I just hate it when I have to see that thing exists

I'll be happy when discussion of everything is ruined on this site so people who can't help but complain about stupid shit have no sources of joy.

truth

It's a plot point that is barely the focus, the focus is rocko getting his TV show back and it represents change. You can also talk about other episodes of the fucking show, this is the rockos modern life thread

Attached: 46e0ff66e122aa6e8fb690d23dd742a16af4682d_00.jpg (475x355, 21K)

Makes me want Calarts to get hit by a meteor

>Because it often gets the dysphoria to stop
Wrong, and also insane. There are actually many different forms of dysphoria, but for some reason trannies are the only ones where we're unironically supposed to act as if the insane mental patients are the ones qualified to determine the treatment.

Do you agree that gender dysphoria is something that deserves more research and funding to find ways to eliminate it in ways that have a higher rate of success?

>I don't mind thing, I just hate it when I have to see that thing exists
Yes?
Everybody poops, that doesn't mean I want to watch people take shits; and trannies are far more disgusting than shitting.

>but for some reason trannies are the only ones where we're unironically supposed to act as if the insane mental patients are the ones qualified to determine the treatment.
Doctors and psychiatrists are insane mental patients now?

ftm pussy is the best, nice and muscular so the grip is great.

He'll say yes just so that he has to think about "disgusting mentally ill trannies" less. He will hope the more affective method is palatable to him.

Hey kids, Porky Pig is now a transexual nazi alien forever. But pay no mind to this retarded shit; because that happened in about 2 minutes of the episode.

>Wrong, and also insane
I'm glad you've talked to many people with gender dysphoria to know that's wrong
Also just so you know dysphoria just means unhappiness so you saying there are multiple kinds doesn't really mean anything.

Unfortunately for you, they are.

Sure, if the research is carried out in a non-biased way. There's something clearly wrong there, and it's not "you've magically been transported into the 'wrong body'."

nice outdated article from 2004, the study is probably as outdated as your worldview

Yeah I'd hope you'd talk about that as much as anything else that happened on the show.

just like it happened with Danny Phantom when pic related happened

Attached: randy1.png (500x377, 338K)

>There's something clearly wrong there
Yeah, you know, that thing that mental illnesses do.

that's a pile of 3 fucking things so it's unfair to compare, ralph becoming rachel is only one thing.

>if the research aligns with what I believe then that means it's non-biased
ok

>uhm no sweaty we can totally change men into women now
Except the suicide rates are the exact same, so no, we can't, you crazy tranny.

Who are you quoting? :^)

I fail to see why /pol/ can't just fuck off and get laid.

it's funny when they say this generation is too sensitive when the people who say that are as sensitive as them about different things, a cartoon frog dressing like a girl pissing you off this much shouldn't be a thing.

Well it's not like the trans shit has suddenly inserted itself on the original show, if you still watch the special after knowing it has something you dislike on it you are just looking for things to make you mad. An IP has the right to change after decades of not existing, regardless of how much we think it depends on nostalgia for its success.

>Except the suicide rates are the exact same
They're literally not. Transitioning has changed since 2004 just like it's changed since the 90s and anytime before that. Many trans people don't even identify on the binary of man and woman so not fitting into a narrow standard of what either of those would entail isn't such a big deal to them. Also many more people are trans now that don't medically transition at all. And the rates of people transitioning is increasing rapidly every year and no study shows that 40% of those people have or will kill themselves.

not the user you're talking too but I always cringe when someone adds the ":^)" cause it's the equivalent to the linkara going HMMMM?

That's nice sweaty. :^)

>Many trans people don't even identify on the binary of man and woman
Then they're even crazier.
At least trannies are grounded enough in reality to realize that "men" exist, and "women" exist, even if they're deeply confused about which one they are.

Alright Yea Forums.
Which one would you?

>but I always cringe when someone adds the ":^)"
literally why we do it. To make you uncomfortable

Men and woman exist but we know those aren't the only states of being

Attached: smug pepe flag.png (1280x1280, 163K)

Attached: 1513192740872.jpg (500x498, 41K)

This logic doesn't make any sense to me. Please explain to me why you think a group that should not be in the gender binary should also be in the gender binary.

>It's when they're forced into our shows and movies
So you hate them because you can't watch shit if it had them? This way of thinking only help them and proves them right, you know?

>Men and woman exist but we know those aren't the only states of being
Yea Forums's opinion apparently is that you can you only add crazy and dead to that list

It's times like these where I think "man, reddit probably has an actual discussion of this right now"

Because whatever insane things you've been brainwashed to believe, gender is binary.
You aren't 82% a woman.

Attached: tumblr_pvm5sbVuI21tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1736, 350K)

The pacing of Static Cling was fucking abysmal, like they were confused on whether they were making an 11 minute cartoon or a 45 minute special.
The metanarrative became grating fairly quickly.
Rocko's character being 90% "wheres muh show" was stupid.
However, there were some solid jokes in there and they did a pretty good job on capturing the look of late 90's animation.
I think if there were a new season it'd be a hell of a lot better than Static Cling, I don't see the issues that had carrying over.

The episode is pretty good too. It's not like there's nothing to talk about or it was all shit.

then go to reddit
the point of Yea Forums is that there is no virtue signaling and the conversation happens naturally

reddit filters it's contents which helps increase the quality of the conversation but at the cost of integrity and other drawbacks

despite wanting a normal conversation, i wouldn't want a mod to get in here and start deleting posts because it's not the thing some people want discussed when it's still rocko related

Attached: ^.png (140x125, 10K)

tru

>conversation happens naturally

>Hey can we have a thread with no bullshit
>YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM POSTING BULLSHIT
I'm glad we have our integrity at least.

In that case, you should find the non-binary trend more palatable, because instead of being "born 100% male but now 100% female", it's "born 100% male, now 20% male, 80% non-traditionally-gender-role-aligned, I don't care but it makes my gender dysphoria go away and let me live normally".

Yeah but the natural conversations fucking suck now and this site has been completely garbage for years now. It'll never get back to the good old days, too many newfags and too many politics that will trigger them

At this point I don't even know why I keep coming to Yea Forums, I haven't watch cartoons since Clarence ended and I barely read comics, maybe is time to finally try to leave this shitty ass site.

This whole argument could be summed up with a line from the fucking episode itself.
"An old cartoon isn't going to solve the kind of problems YOU have"

>Not everything is bad nor was everything better 20 years ago.

That's even worse. 20 years ago, even liberals mocked political correctness and tokenism, LGBT didn't have extra letters, trannies weren't attention whores or sexual predators, only WWII vets talked about punching Nazis, showing the same show more than once a day was a special event, Trump was a member of the Reform Party, California wasn't turning to a third world nation, it was okay for women to be sexy, 9/11 hadn't happened yet, and most importantly, there was no Tumblr or /pol/ bullshit fucking everywhere. Fuck you, things weren't better 20 years ago.

Here's a better moral: It's what's on the inside that counts. Things may change on the outside, but what's important is to not lose that thing that made something so special in the first place. Case in point; Ralph became Rachel, but she's still the same person she always was.

That's the sort of moral lesson you could get 20 years ago.

>look mommy I'm throwing a tantrum over a cartoon featuring people different from me on an imageboard!

>trannies weren't attention whores or sexual predators
They never were. That's just what the news is telling you now. Just like how they used to say all gay men were pedophiles.

That's insane.
You're a boy because you're a boy; nobody assigned you to be a "boy" any more than they assigned water to be "wet".

>nobody assigned you to be a "boy"
Then why do people have a problem when you want to not be a boy?

>That's just what the news is telling you now.
The news does the exact opposite.
You'll never see a major headline outside of local news about trannies preying on children during "library storytimes".

>Why do people have a problem when you want to be a horse?
Because you're clearly mentally unhinged, and people rightfully want nothing to do with you, and should definitely not be allowed to be around children.

>The news does the exact opposite.
Just because you get your news from "alternative" sources doesn't mean it's not news.

Of course it's not news.
If it's not the MSM, it's "fake news". :^)

>Because you're clearly mentally unhinged, and people rightfully want nothing to do with you, and should definitely not be allowed to be around children.
That's literally the description of every Yea Forums user ever

Actual tranny here. Your friends are attention whores. They realized that you can one-up other attention whores by calling them out on it and going "MY PROBLEMS ARE REAL, YOU GUYS!". The idea of being a woman feels awesome and the only people who publically have shitfits over their "problems" are attention whoring losers with no lives.

Also, everyone sperging out over dick-chopping and chromosomes is a closet tranny and you'd have to be blind not to see that.

You're contracting yourself.

>states enact policies that promote having children and raising them in functional families, in order to produce a productive, powerful society that can set its own policies rather than be dictated to or conquered by other, more powerful countries
>this is supposed to be a bad thing
Think for a moment about how heterosexuality and traditional gender roles became normalized in the first place.

The societies that had them out-competed the ones that didn't.

>everyone is as mentally unhinged as I am, and also, I'm totally not mentally unhinged

>Admitting to being both ignorant and young.

Why haven't you heard of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? Why don't you stay in your containment board?

I'm not sure how you got that from my post, but go on, rp harder.

I'm not, but lets hear your olympic level mental gymnastics.

>The idea of being a woman feels awesome
I'm glad that's your experience but it's not everyone's.

This

You can tell by looking at their genitals, sometimes their bone structure

If you have to look at their genitals they pass

>You can tell by looking at their genitals

so you saying I should ask someone "hey can I see your genitals so I can determine your true gender?"

dumbshit

Doctors hate it; here in the UK, there's a ton of them who found it sickening as they're mutilating healthy flesh, and there's a fair few surgeons who are retiring or leaving the NHS because they can't do it anymore. Of course if they speak openly about it, their careers are over.

Attached: 1543872925066.jpg (682x683, 65K)

Big difference between a fag doing it on his own time and me turning on my once favorite show and seeing them paraded around

>source: I saw a comment on breitbart about this once

Why fuss over gay frogs when we can just fap to straight frogs?
i.imgur.com/IVWfUgQ.png

Nah, it's you tranny loving tumblr faggots.
Gee, it's almost like theres a difference between knowing it exists and being subjected to watch and make room for it in your life!
Fucking retard.

>if they speak openly about it, their careers are over
So you don't have a single fact to back that up

Most shows try to portray people just doing things on their own time so your once favorite show is not exempt from the types of people that actually exist.

And people, actual fans of the show or otherwise, have a right to complain about the objectively retarded changes they made, so I dont see the point of acting like those people are in the wrong for being upset that their once favorite show succumbed to such nonsense.

You can tell by looking at anything about them.

Attached: gdq.jpg (2059x1697, 523K)

>objectively

I love that /pol/tards have become more annoying than their "enemies".

Also trans rights.

Honestly the creepiest part of Netflix is their weird push for an "all ages" angle but the amount of softcore porn in a lot of their stuff.

Attached: 1565318145283.png (480x128, 4K)

Rocko was always full of unconventional weirdness though.

>t. ranny

>doctors hate it, here's my fanfiction to justify this idea that i pulled straight out of my ass

>Roger? I thought your name was Rachel

Attached: happypenis.png (900x520, 430K)

>Namecalling

Attached: 1565318591065.png (480x320, 10K)

It really doesnt and I'm afraid your logic is flawed. Trans people had no place in Rockos modern life but were forced in because it's the hip thing to do. Nobody ever thought it did, therefore nobody has to accept that it does now. It's just easily chalked up as another old franchise ruined by trendy and awful progressive standards

>destroying a business because they won't shave your balls is not being a drama queen
you're a fucking idiot m8

Attached: 1564725078140.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Why do you think doctors would enjoy doing that?
Sure, some are assholes who don't give a shit about anything beyond the fat paycheck, but most people get into it because they actually want to help people who are in trouble, not mutilate crazy people.

>Trans people had no place in Rockos modern life
Holy shit are we speaking to Joe Murray himself?

Could literally anyone define what the feminine and masculine gender is?
Like, what defines them? What are their traits? How would a person know they're feminine gender, or male gender?

Thats one busty pony

MODERN LIFE, MODERN PROBLEMS

Not like this, conflating say, going to hell in an old episode with a tranny in this one is disingenuous, but it's a common tactic so I understand why you immediately went there.
Horrible logic, as expected. Can I expect a pedophile to appear in ed edd and eddy? Or perhaps a foot fetishist who pisses in bottles to befriend Dexter? No, because thats nonsense. I'll expect you to double down a d say these would be okay because Yea Forums is infested with idiots like you from other sites that unironically defend this stupid shit with half baked reasoning.
Indeed, any questions?

Nobody is in agreement about it. Most people just defer to what society expects of them so aligning yourself with the stereotypes makes you what you want to be. A lot of people are against that idea though. But if you're just going by convenience and wanting people to know what to call you as soon as they see you there's really no other way right now. You can identify as masculine or feminine and not do anything but nobody's going to recognize that about you.

>Can I expect a pedophile to appear in ed edd and eddy?
If the show had adults in it yeah probably.
>Or perhaps a foot fetishist who pisses in bottles to befriend Dexter?
Probably not in Dexter but I'd expect that from a show like Rocko or EEnE.

user those are life speedrunners

>Most people just defer to what society expects of them so aligning yourself with the stereotypes makes you what you want to be.
No, that's literally what trannies do. They're basically just the blackface of gender. Normal people don't go out of their way to conform to stereotypes, nor do they have to be conditioned to like what they happen to like.

because every single job out there involves doing shit you don't like, but you do it anyway because it's needed to keep your career, you stupid welfare leech

>"How are the kids?"
>"I...DON'T KNOW!"
Funniest joke in the special imo

Attached: 1490754749449.png (656x711, 595K)

I'm starting to think I'm talking to an actual retarded tranny. As for your "muh creator" argument, see: George Lucas.

Don't act like you care about gender representation all of a sudden

>They're basically just the blackface of gender.
hahahaha

Then your argument is inherently flawed

Why don't you tell me what my argument is based off that post. I'd like to see what you think it is.

Your post doesnt follow as a reponse to either of ours. We literally left you to your own opinion after you acted offended with 'who are you are to tell me what to hate'. We literally agreed with your right to your emotions, and you still act like this

Did that imply divorce or he doesn't have time to see his kids because he's working all day?

>hahahaha
It's true. That's also why they're obsessed with invading "women only" spaces. They try to be the absolute worst stereotype of women possible, bust in with their drag costume and a 5 o'clock shadow going "HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW WOMEN?", and wonder why nobody wants anything to do with them.
It's like a transracial /pol/lock wearing blackface, carrying an armful of watermelons, and saying nothing but "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA", because that's what their idea of black people are.

I loved all the grandpa ghost moments and Conglomo scenes.

It works both ways, really.

>gender representation
I'm not even sure what that means. Is this one of those tranny terms?

I'm offended that this episode represented animating as a thing that could be done quickly by one person. Morally this kind of thing shouldn't be allowed. Think of the children that will be convinced they can animate by themselves easily now.

Didn't like it. I didn't laugh once. Overall 0/10.

I remember when this game came out, no one made a peep or gave a fuck about Narcy and VideoMan.EXE

Imagine if a BN collection came out...

Probably the latter. If the former happened, he’d be a lot more bitter and a lite version of his MGTOW self in the Afterlife comic.

I doubt Zoomers watched this.

>implying /pol/locks don't go around saying NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

No, I mean stuff like Filburt and Paula getting married and their children.

Guys, trannies were already in Rocko's Modern Life, albeit called "Sea Mammals"
youtube.com/watch?v=flQXmz2AReQ

Attached: gills reee.gif (306x226, 631K)

This episode was the best one op

Attached: pridechan.png (1746x634, 1.06M)

You're thinking of black people.
/pol/locks are mostly mixed.

>Twitter's full of arrogant zoomers who robotically spout memes "ironically"
>Yea Forums and /vg/ is full of cumbrained pedophiles and /pol/tards
Where the fuck am I supposed to discuss things I like without getting an aneurism?

Attached: 20190808_175848.jpg (1255x1138, 306K)

you're close, but they say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

people love to obsess over the "hard r"

So since there's no consensus on it, and it's just based on the stereotypes of what a man and a woman should be, maybe they're aren't a thing?
It seems like there's no actual definition of them, so maybe gender isn't actually a thing, and what people misinterpret as their "gender" is just aspects of their personality?
I mean am I trans or genderfluid, or what have you, because I'm a guy who don't care about sports, or cars, or drinking beers, or trying to score hot chicks? No.
Am I trans or genderfluid, or what have you, for being a guy who likes cute things, don't mind talking about my feelings, or drinks "girly" drink? No.
I'm just a person, who happens to be male, with those personality traits.
Maybe we are all just different people who like different things, and defining people's personalities on how a man or a woman SHOULD behave/feel, is a shitty and medieval way of viewing things?

Mega where?

WHAT!? A trans Bighead!? There's no Trans Bighead! We want the OLD Bigheads!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 5.00.38 PM.png (1440x900, 1.38M)

That's gender abolitionism. And it's correct.

Even without the trans shit it was pretty mediocre up until that point. Rockos character felt bad as fuck masked behind repeating a few nostalgia pandering phrases. The way they find the tranny feels soulless as fuck almost like they never actually went around the world. All the references themselves are weak as fuck like they were too afraid of copyright shit to a point it hurt them. A lot of the VAs felt tired as fuck.

The message at the end is just the topping on the shit cake. Accept blind change without questioning if its good or not. But at the same time the creator makes fun of CGI animations and what no so it sucks even more since its his bias fused with grosser shit. If the special ended with the NO NO NO parts of Ed not accepting his "daughter" and cut to credits it would've been kino. Also a lot of the interactions felt bad like they were so intent on skipping straight to the point almost like it was supposed to be a 90 minute thing that got cut.

No wonder Nick wouldn't run it its garbage.

Dilate.

You know when you deal with trannies, you're opening up pandoras box of horror.

MOMMY MOMMY LOOK I SAID IT HEHEHEHE

I have no issue abolishing most gender normies. But the physical world is a thing. Once people start mutilating themselves and trying to call it the norm/accept me its fucked. Those people would 100% be better off seeing therapy.

Find a group of people outside that share the same interest as you with similar personality traits and discuss your favorite things with them. The internet will always be a shithole because it's full of people with chips on their shoulders, people feeling like they have something to prove, and people who try to fill in their sterile personality with phrases and cultural fads.

I hate american media everything's about MUH that's offensive to me, it's a CARTOON you all manchilds, get a life fucking incels, all of you need to be executed, no one cares your opinion

Attached: amricanized.png (1200x1200, 676K)

Posting reaction images. Any requests?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h01m37s674.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

>Pushing everyone toward the left so you can lose
genius

No, that makes you literally me.
That's what I meant with my earlier post about trannies just being the blackface of gender. It's not even like they're just people who happen to like some stereotypically girly things; they go out of their way to try and embrace everything that their clown world idea of "women" are, and although would make a hilarious joke if they were doing it as self-aware irony, just comes off as offensive because they're serious. Trying to crash feminist movements, women's book clubs, etc.

Attached: literally me.png (470x469, 489K)

>Once people start mutilating themselves and trying to call it the norm/accept me its fucked
You'll never know if someone decided to do that or not and many trans people don't try to change their genitals at all.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h04m44s902.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

You can't be gender abolitionist and also complain about trans women going to a women's book club.

This. fucked up gender norms are what created trannies in the first place. things like short hair and hairless faces on men, women shaving their pits, things formerly exclusive to homosexual cultures but revived by the new 20th century hygiene paradigm.
we have to remember we're living in a country that took a sacred ritual connecting god to his people and changed it into something done to boys across the country to stop them masturbating, then KEPT IT UP FOR A CENTURY purely out of conformity.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h08m33s235.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

But that's literally all that tranny freaks and their apologists advocate for. Don't even try denying it, because we all have experience with both trannies themselves, and their liberal apologists. It's bad enough that it's illogically being treated as "a" treatment, despite all evidence to the contrary; it's literally being treated as THE treatment.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h09m06s679.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

I mean, I personally don't think it's a good thing either since as I don't believe in the idea of gender, I see it as a pointless procedure.
But hopefully if people where free to otherwise do the things they like, and not get judged because of the preconceived notion of what they should be doing instead, maybe they wouldn't feel the need to try and fit into those notions in a roundabout way.

That's because you can't abolish gender, you psycho. Even if you try to brainwash children from birth, men will, on average, gravitate towards the same activities they always have, and women will tend to do the same.

>a sacred ritual connecting god to his people

Attached: aniki rest in peace.jpg (472x357, 18K)

>Clown bar

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h10m45s642.jpg (1920x1080, 788K)

See, I think that those people you're talking about are doing it because they have no social skills or friends and are emotionally stunted, like tons of other men are, and are just looking for the shortest route to having some sort of acceptance or belonging. Unfortunately, because of their social obliviousness, they just end up as further outcasts. They need help and therapy to get on the right path, and learning to understand others and make real friends, not ridicule and death threats.

I'm socially inept irl and have bad trust issues though

I will deny it because I think I have more experience with trannies than you do.

>"Yes hello, any big round steers want to bang my wife?"
I can't believe I just realized filbert was a cuck

Attached: Filbert_from_Rocko_s_Modern_Life_large.jpg (250x270, 15K)

Oh shit dude same here, honestly gender lost all meaning for me a long time ago, my friends treat me like a She but they know I like that too but I really couldn't care less about it and just living happily

Attached: Capture.png (702x176, 278K)

Attached: tumblr_ptc0uxBcWE1spocdw_1280.jpg (758x332, 72K)

>because we all have experience with both trannies themselves, and their liberal apologists.
lmao no you don't, I bet you've never even encountered one irl

Nice

That goes for all the /pol/ posters here.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h15m30s775.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Are you saying a tranny was meant to be an on the nose joke? Dont buy it

>because we all have experience with both trannies themselves
Care to regale us with some of your totally real personal experiences?

OMG NEW PEPE :OOOOO

And what of all the tumblr posters?

This is such a good microcosm of the issue because if you actually watch the episode all she did was show up and say "I'm Rachel" and suddenly 5 million posts from buttmad retards complaining.

Not at the moment, but you’re based.

agreed

same, I have no problem being a dude but I do a ton of shit that's stereotypically feminine, like keep a tidy house, draw and like cute shit, cook, sew, have a cute pink flowery fursuit

Dang I can't believe the shit I'm reading itt, y'all are a bunch of delusional redditors. I'm glad there's at least an effort made to defend the special, but there's wayyy more /pol/ users here than I thought.

Attached: 1565205800218.jpg (742x537, 73K)

Same thing with them screaming about gender politics.

But what does it matter what men or women on average do or don't?
If people want to do things that align with the stereotype of their sex, let them. And if they don't want to, let them not do it.
What the two sexes do on average doesn't matter, besides being an interesting fact, or if you want to be able to better target them as demographics.

/pol/tards are a cancer user. Keep fighting them

Attached: 1565206975444.png (334x393, 265K)

If you can't believe it you haven't been here in very long. This is the state of affairs on Yea Forums these days. It won't get better.

>or if you want to be able to better target them as demographics.
Don't forget this is why Young Justice was cancelled. DON'T FORGET

>I have more experience with mental illness than you; I'm literally posting as an inpatient from a psych ward right now!
This is why we don't let you people choose your own insane treatment plans.

>let /pol/ live, things will continue as is
>delete /pol/, and boy if you thought they flood the site now we've seen nothing yet
fuck /pol/

No, the joke was that the new baby was Ralph being Rachel and you're Rocko.

There are a lot of small brains who have been programmed by social media to react to things based purely on politics. It's amazing how people don't realize they are being manipulated to react like this. My only real gripe about the special is they missed some parts to add the zany slapstick action old Rocko had like when the Winds of Change blows them to the premiere. They could of easily flew at mach speed and made a crash landing.

If deleted, they would die down eventually and get more pushback from people getting even more tired of their bullshit. It would work out in the end it would just take time to heal.

I've been coming to Yea Forums for years, Yea Forums included, but I don't think I've ever seen THIS level of seething delusion before. Shame because this was one of the last boards I still enjoyed.

Two of my previous friends fell for the tranny meme. They went so far off the deep end afterwards that I cut contact.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h21m03s216.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

Best thing you could have done. Their lives are much better without you around.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h26m15s801.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h26m39s834.jpg (1920x1080, 612K)

I'm on your side but pleeease don't stoop to the "everything I dislike is reddit" shit

moot's second biggest mistake was bringing /pol/ back.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h26m46s246.jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

>delete /pol/, and boy if you thought they flood the site now we've seen nothing yet
Mere empty threat. They can only last so long with heavy moderation. moot made the miscalculation of thinking /new/ didn't have militant stormfags that needed to be hard ignored.
Just like InfoWars losing a platform is the worst thing that can happen to them.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h29m34s001.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

His first was Yea Forums. we know the story

Yea Forums only exists because/pol/
Fuck Yea Forums

>because there's no way to tell

Attached: spede.jpg (196x223, 6K)

>But what does it matter what men or women on average do or don't?
Tell that to trannies.

Delusional to the very core

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h33m18s155.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

This is a /pol/ website.
Whatever delusional bullshit you think is "only /pol/" is really just describing Yea Forums in general, you astroturfing redditor.

I dunno bro, reddit is full of pseudointellectuals who constantly try to rationalize their transphobia /generally bad beliefs. I'd argue it's worse because they have slightly more appeal to the average person than the manchildren here.

No, the first was firing snacks
Making Yea Forums is more of an opening act than a mistake.

Wrong, you child. Yea Forums was born to discuss japanese culture and anime, /pol/ was a mistake made nearly a decade later.

Well, they weren't very close friends, so there's not much I could have done (if I even cared enough to try) to keep them from their inevitable path to suicide. There's no reason for me to watch their downward spiral.

We really aren’t never going to be able to talk about rocko again. Whenever there’s a thread, someone’s going to bring up the special that turns Ralph into a girl and the arguments just start up all over again.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h35m19s153.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

It'll probably be fine after a few months the only thing is people will probably not want to talk about Rocko in general

i need this shirt.

>muh anime
Anime has been shit for 20 years now. It's culturally obsolete garbage only neckbeard pedos care about.

People care more about political autism instead of weebshit because it's actually relevant and interesting.

Attached: lgbt.png (1015x184, 32K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h37m58s566.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

I highly doubt that even your average redditor falls for the tranny meme.
Trannies just like to worm their way into positions that allow them to censor everyone who realizes that men aren't women. That's why everywhere you go, you see hundreds of variations of "this post has been deleted" because they refuse to call men "women".

it definetelly can with enough skill, it was like 30 seconds animation and not even that well animated which is the point of the fatheads.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h38m32s442.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

>Anime has been shit for 20 years now.
It hit a slump from 2007 to 2015, but shit like Goblin Slayer is based as fuck.

Political autism shouldn't have a place in this neckbeard website created specifically because anime discussion was banned by Lowtax on Something Awful.

Leave the politics to the actual politicians, manchild.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h38m49s220.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

ok, psychopath

Love how /pol/ likes to think they know anything about trans people when they only care about trans women and ignore trans men entirely. Really puts their objective "facts and logic" into perspective.

An aside. I liked how the fatheads VHS was orange, likely alluding to how all Nickelodeon tapes were orange. I like inconsequential shit.

>even the signal
heh

ok retard

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h39m55s728.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

Good catch I didn't even notice. Colored vhs were the shit.

So, by your insane tranny standards, you're a psychopath for not trying to talk them out of life-ruining personal decisions, but you're also a psychopath for sitting around and watching them go through their life-ruining personal decisions.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h40m21s690.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

Why the fuck do you anti-trans fags care so much. Holy shit, get a life. It's pathetic.

>This is a /pol/ website.
regardless of how hard you faggots spam this, it doesn't change the fact that people will always tell you to fuck off, and considering all the raids, firing attempts, not too mention the absolute shit show that was comics gate fags/ outrage youtuber shilling all spearheaded by /pol/tards, Yea Forums is absolutely justified in telling you to go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1565468685297.png (4000x4000, 970K)

It really shows how good of a friend you would have been for thinking something that is someone else's choice and has nothing to do with you is a life ruining decision. I'm glad you got out of their lives as soon as possible.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h42m11s558.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

go back to your shithole country and wank your supreme leader trump off

here it's not hard
>>/pol/

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h45m01s756.jpg (1920x1080, 773K)

But you /pol/ faggots came invading Yea Forums straight from reddit, from places such as r/The_Donald.

can you imagine the outrage if Matt Furie decided to have Pepe come out as trans instead of having him turn into Trump and die?

I get that this isn't exactly on topic, but man, that frog does look smug

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h45m32s743.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

Starting heroin is a choice and also a life-ruining decision, as is doing crime.
Should someone not step in then?

sounds like healthy normal behaviour.

I think you should take a psychopath test though :^)

i dont think you understand what smug means.

They're political shills. It's that simple. We've had entire investigations that proved their existence and you can watch these same shills go "no we don't exist" on demand because of course that's what they'd say. They have to astroturf as hard as possible. Their jobs rely on it.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h47m55s258.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

It's a life ruining decision because it's an inevitable path to suicide; the only question is how many people they manipulate into following in their footsteps until they finally do it.

Maybe if he had more hindsight he would have done something like that. Probably wouldn't have mattered though.

why are those old computers even there.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h48m20s768.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

>NOOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT CULTURALLY RELEVANT STUFF
>YOU SHOULD ONLY TALK ABOUT GAY HOBBIES THAT HAVE BEEN IMPORTANT FOR OVER 2 DECADES

Attached: 1565376000924.jpg (344x509, 26K)

>it's an inevitable path to suicide
Say it all you want it doesn't make it any more true or believable

People came from reddit because they were sick of every conversation being censored there.
They unironically belong here more than you do, who clearly whines for mods every time a conversation doesn't go their way; which is actual reddit behavior.

>It's a life ruining decision because it's an inevitable path to suicide
MUH 40%
WHAT YOU WANT A STUDY? NO I DON'T HAVE IT BUT MEMES ARE SCIENCE
HERE'S THE SWEDISH STUDY I HASTILY GOOGLED THAT HAS TRANNIES FROM MOSTLY THE 1980S THAT'S CURRENT RIGHT?

Rachel's cute would fug desu-ne

Chameleon bros always cut corners

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h48m44s001.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

>create secret no homers thread
>surprised homers invade the thread
It's like you guys want it to happen. Just talk normally and ignore them.

>WAAAAHHH TRANS FROGS!!!!!!
Rocko's modern life has always tackled lgbt issues. Did you all just conveniently forget about Heffer's crossdressing brother or that episode where Ed Bighead comes out as a clown that was basically a giant and incredibly obvious metaphor for coming out as gay?

Attached: RML was always been lgbtq.png (821x364, 394K)

Because your "conversations" don't belong here, they belong in

>shit like Goblin Slayer is based as fuck.
Dude rape little girls lmao

Way to prove me right

>being a tranny is political

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h49m36s547.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h50m13s155.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

>Before there was Rachel there was Really Really Big Man

Attached: tumblr_owbuwwqC9u1r5mvx1o2_500.jpg (500x375, 65K)

A lot of this stuff goes over kids' heads, which is how they were able to get away with it in the first place.

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO THE 90S WHERE YOU BELONG?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h51m49s430.jpg (1920x1080, 832K)

You can't

>It's not a joke about how stupid Superman's disguise it

more like
>dude medieval Doomguy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=dy-6I8f89K4

Attached: marvel jurassic park.jpg (1280x1784, 547K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-15h58m53s229.jpg (1920x1080, 777K)

>Killing goblins because they killed his sister
>No goblin should be allowed to live
>One man vengeance that's pushing him to insanity
It's fantasy Punisher, dude.

Not like we've seen that a billion times

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h00m01s274.jpg (1920x1080, 649K)

>"OH NO! A show from the nineties that once dedicated an entire episode to environmentalism and global warming is tackling a social/political issue!"

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h01m48s722.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

>Ed lets Bev peg him. He immediately regrets it.

>OP so triggered by the mere mention of /pol/ that he instantly starts spamming stills
Kek what a bitch

Men aren't women, nor can they become women.
That isn't a political issue, nor is it a social one.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h02m02s736.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

Not all Yea Forums. And it's northern summer. Don't expect too much quality

Only nice thing about it was the Grandpa stating change could be still shit regardless if you accept it. Rocko just being hellbent on one thing made him really one dimensional.

Attached: 1451108179163.jpg (570x388, 94K)

I came into the thread here after watching it and noticing a lot of reaction images

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h04m36s293.jpg (1920x1080, 723K)

>Killing Demons because they killed his pet rabbit
>No Demon should be allowed to live
I'm not saying you're wrong, but the Doom Slayer comparison also works,

Why the fuck do /pol/acks care if someone else wants to mutilate themselves or have sex with the same gender? Just mind your own business, stop bootlicking idiots, calm down, and do what you want.

best reaction

Attached: gobacktothe90s.png (741x692, 1.1M)

screenshot user has been in the other threads too, you could at least try and pretend your not only here for outrage fagging.

You're living amongst them and they're campaigning for equal treatment under the law. Seethe harder, fucktard.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h06m23s994.jpg (1920x1080, 614K)

Even if you don't mind living in Wiemar Germany, you might not like what comes next.

>You're living amongst them and they're campaigning for equal treatment under the law.
They have equal treatment under the law.
You still can't change men into women.

Rocko felt like a side character in on show. It was kind of sad. So much time wasted on a character that wasn't' even that prominent before.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h08m21s510.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

OP here, that’s not me, but it’s a heck of a lot better than screaming about trannies (as much as I don’t like them)

Kek

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h08m43s338.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

In all but three states, you can get a murder charge reduced to manslaughter by claiming the trans person you killed was trying to trick you into doing something gay. Seethe harder, fucktard.

Ralph becoming Rachel has nothing to do with current year stuff though. Transwomen have existed openly in the US since the 20th century.

>They have equal treatment under the law.
>You still can't change men into women.
says one user after the cops took him for harassment.

I would.

Just let people do what they want if they’re not hurting anyone.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h09m56s472.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

It's definitely not a comic or cartoon though.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h11m47s837.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

>you can get a murder charge reduced to manslaughter by claiming the trans person you killed was trying to trick you into doing something gay
Then maybe they should stop doing that?

>You still can't change men into women.
the law says otherwise

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h11m58s136.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

It is now.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h14m49s973.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h18m19s595.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h19m48s493.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

Unlikely. Theres some pretty manly looking ladies

A trans girl named Islan Nettles was beaten to death because a guy flirted with her, found out she was trans, and got angry.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h20m52s522.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

Someone has to take care of the other 60%.

Are you fucking serious

One if four trans people get fired for being trans.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h21m38s102.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

Is it weird that Ralph is actually cute as a girl?

Attached: Rocko face when hearts.jpg (778x493, 73K)

>Trannies are hideous man-freaks that will never pass!
>And they should stop tricking me into being attracted to them!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h24m00s118.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>omg one trans person got murdered!
*ignores the other 40% that kill themselves

I see you have your priorities in order.

>On a summer night in 2013, just after midnight on a Harlem street, James Dixon tried to flirt with 21-year-old fashion assistant Islan Nettles. When he realized she was transgender, he bashed her head against the sidewalk and beat her to death. He was arrested two years after Nettles’s death.

thecut.com/2016/04/transgender-woman-islan-nettles-james-dixon.html

It didn't happen when retards had awareness of it so it wasn't a problem then. But it's a problem now I guess.

you just chose to ignore the unlucky bone structure part didn't you?

Attached: Rachel_chan.png (286x445, 185K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h24m14s667.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

You mean the ones who kill themselves because people don't accept who they are and mock them with things like suicide statistics?

If Yea Forums is any indication, it's because they're completely obnoxious and insufferable to be around.
What is it you retards always say? "Actions have consequences"?

Black on black crime, nothing to see here desu

True. It's vengeance porn.

No, they kill themselves because vulnerable individuals were meme'd into ruining their bodies, and still weren't able to become a women.

>I think trans people are assholes because an internet forum about comics and cartoons said they're all assholes

The bigger problem which ultimately caused this was the fact that mental health facilities are too expensive for anyone to afford. This is what the 1% wants, for us to be unstable so the majority can’t see through their bullshit so they can carry on.

To be honest, she did pass for me, but I can definitely see some male features on her face.

Attached: CD63A6E4-3CD1-42E1-A648-F6AF508AE655.jpg (612x612, 53K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h27m28s518.jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

>taking Yea Forums as indication of anything
may as well follow youtubers and believe earth is flat if you are going to believe anything you read online.

>completely obnoxious and insufferable to be around
As a rough estimate, how much of your day do you spend going "TRANNY ONIONS DISCORD DILATE SJW 40%"? More than half?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h28m04s866.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

And yet there's zero evidence to the contrary.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h28m28s882.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>Respondents who experienced rejection by family and friends, discrimination, victimization, or violence had elevated prevalence of suicide attempts, such as those who experienced the following:
>Family chose not to speak/spend time with them: 57%
>Discrimination, victimization, or violence at school, at work, and when accessing health care• Harassed or bullied at school (any level): 50-54%
>Experienced discrimination or harassment at work: 50-59%
>Doctor or health care provider refused to treat them: 60%
>Suffered physical or sexual violence:— At work: 64-65%— At school (any level): 63-78%—
>Discrimination, victimization, or violence by law enforcement/Disrespected or harassed by law enforcement officers: 57-61%
>Suffered physical or sexual violence: By law enforcement officers: 60-70
>Experienced homelessness: 69%

>As a rough estimate, how much of your day do you spend going "TRANNY ONIONS DISCORD DILATE SJW 40%"?
It's approximately equal to the amount of time I spend on Yea Forums, since you disgusting psychos are obsessed with ruining Yea Forums the same way you ruined comics, cartoons, and speedrunning.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h29m28s166.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

Bruh Ralph is my favorite character. To disrespect him like that wasn't very cash money of the studio...

And their suicide rate is infinitely higher than jews during the holocaust.
No amount of catering to their insane delusions will turn men into women.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h31m59s115.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

[Spoiler]Nu Fatheads is shit
t. Yea Forums[/spoiler]

If Yea Forums is going to be shit no matter what then might as well delete /pol/ because fuck /pol/

Everything except Ralph's reveal was spot-on and captured the spirit of the original show. I kinda wish they delved further into how and why he made that decision, though. Had everyone been slightly uncomfortable but still accepting, it would have been more realistic and in-character.

So, you'd rather people killed themselves than be allowed to live their lives the way they want to live them because it makes you mildly uncomfortable?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h34m30s856.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

>It's approximately equal to the amount of time I spend on Yea Forums
Oh, so all day long, then.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h35m07s245.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

Republicans can’t feel empathy for anyone but their billionaire leaders

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h37m09s815.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

I don't see the choice you're proposing here. But at least the blight on the world is gone

Can someone post some lewd Rocko shit if that's all the same to you people

That's all I got. Watching this traditional animation done well was nice and coming out in the same year as John K's Cans without Labels is a nice contrast of talent.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-16h38m50s424.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Trans people kill themselves because their discriminated against and mistreated by friends and family members. You're refusing to accommodate them which is one of the factors that leads to their suicides. You don't have to accept them or like them, just let them live their lives the way they want to live them. If you don't, you're basically saying it's better if they just kill themselves.

Bruv just double tap. 100% success rate removing dysphoria

neither there is evidence that it is, other than shitposting on Yea Forums as your main source.

What hellhole have you brought up here for me to be forced to look at?

Attached: why must you be like this.png (317x409, 225K)

Alright, I get it

Y'all are mad about trans people existing
But regardless of the message, you have to admit that this is totally on brand for Rocko

One of Filbert's kids is a mix between him and Heffer rather than him and his wife. That makes less sense than Rachel, but why is it so easy to let that go in comparison.

"Transitioning" doesn't actually make them the sex they want to be, which results in their suicide anyway. We would be much better off trying to treat the psychosis that makes them refuses to accept the reality that men are not, in fact, women, instead of enabling their psychosis.

Finally, this thread can die.

>Trans people kill themselves because their discriminated against and mistreated by friends and family members.
No, they kill themselves because for whatever reason, they're convinced that they're women trapped in the body of men, and there's absolutely nothing that will ever result in them having a "women's body". They're sold snake oil, and at some point realize they've been scammed, and will never be a cute anime catgirl; they're just a horrifying abomination.

If they want universal acceptance they should hop on Twitter. Only the dreaded guys with anime avatars there. Clearly it isn't good enough for them. Almost as if it doesn't help trying to make yourself into an abomination

Except for everyone's experience with trannies, and your only argument to the contrary is "all the perfectly sane and normal ones are invisible", despite the experience of literally everyone.
We all know normal gay people.
We all know normal lesbians.
Nobody knows a "normal" tranny.

Shame. You can’t make a Rocko thread without the dumpster fires following you.

Maybe they shouldn't have turned Rocko into a dumpster fire, then.

>Rocko threads hit the bump limit for the first time ever
>It's almost nothing but arguing over tranny shit

Attached: latest[1].jpg (512x384, 27K)

Bringing back dated characters then making them deal with current event shit has always been off putting.

you can thank our friendly neighborhood domestic terrorist den for that one.

It's relevant. Joe Murray approves and he's happy

That's how it's going to be for every Rocko thread from now on.

>annoyed by the posters who lack any kind of criticism greater than "transpeople shouldn't be in cartoons"
>also annoyed by Yea Forumsmblr crying about /pol/
Hard life of a centrist.

i actually do and have spoke with some.
They arent saints but definetelly more open to talking than you.

also
>we

youtu.be/LAEg7oky2Ck

>using reboot interchangeably with revival when they're not the same thing
Not even worth the click.

>year 2600
>cannibals have secured representation in children's cartoons
>"gee do you not have any criticism other than cannibals shouldn't be in cartoons lol"

Because that's all they want to talk about.
Fuck off, you dumb tranny.

Cannibals were featured in cartoons frequently during the golden age. It was funny.

Attached: Why-don’t-go-back-to-pol-where-you-belong.jpg (768x432, 370K)

You're just revealing how insane you are that only "/pol/" is disgusted by trannies.

And you think you can determine who is mentally ill

What doesn't match up with reality is pretty fucking obvious.

No, they're bystanders at best and profiteers at worst. Many dysphoric individuals shop around for therapists and will communicate to one another about which ones are prone to suggest therapy and thoroughly examine the nature of the dysphoria, while others will just prescribe transitioning immediately and thus benefit from continued patronage and income. Failing to get any sort of prescription, there's also a lot of people willing to provide hormone pills for those who can't get a prescription, for whatever reasons they may have, outside legal channels.

Yeah, I think "chopping your dick off and killing yourself" can clearly be placed into the "mentally ill" category, you fucking psychopath.

shut up /pol/

>morels
>xianity created tasty mushrooms
wtf i love jesus now

Dilate, psycho.

>Calling others psychopaths when he just admitted to spending all his time screaming about people he doesn't know

Imagine how crazy you have to be to unironically consider this to be an argument. Jesus.