Anyone else think this is a huge mistake? How are they going to pull this off without an RDJ ?

Anyone else think this is a huge mistake? How are they going to pull this off without an RDJ ?

If they screw this up it could taint public perception of post infinity saga movies forever and kill the current trend of super hero movies.

Attached: awed.png (1434x638, 119K)

I kind of figure that Marvel is playing it loose now. What with Blade happening cause Marshalla Ali called up Marvel.

bud if they cared about the brand they would have given the films a break for a year or two to give Endgame a good send off but instead they rolled out Spiderman a month later, they don't give a fuck what they taint so long as they can drain this money making bitch dry

That was more Sony and them wanting to use Holland while he still looks like a high schooler.

They could do a champions movie, you have hulk and strange already so it wouldn't be hard to introduce the rest of them. That or a new warriors movie but I'm not sure if we could handle the 90s edge

this is a retarded argument by virtue of the fact that they printed money with a washed up drunk playing a nothing of a c-list hero

they could print money selling awkafina as squirrel girl and michael cera as tippy toe if they wanted

Considering they haven't made a single commercial flop in the last five years, I'm not worried.

>If they screw this up it could taint public perception of post infinity saga movies forever and kill the current trend of super hero movies.
You say this like it's a bad thing.

>Marshalla Ali called up Marvel.
What happened now?

I just want to see Galactus and the Crime Syndicate on the big screen, then capeshit can end.

He called up marvel asking to play Blade and they were like "shieeet nigga sounds good"

After winning his second Oscar, he called Marvel and they gave him a BLADE Project. The fact that Marvel instantly gave him something like that shows that Marvel is playing things a lot more fast and loose now, not trying to adhere to "How does this set up _______" mentality they had before.

Is this a confirmed thing or are you all just talking out your ass?

Let's see the core of the new team
Tchalla (billion, cultural phenomenon)
Carol (billion)
Strange (way more popular since IW)
Spiderman (Spiderman)
They'll be fine. Nothing will ever match RDJ when it comes to capeshit, let it die. Dude was the perfect storm, it's eerie how things worked so well for Feige and friends. If I was a conspiracy nut I'd start collecting "evidence" that they pushed RDJ to into drugs on purpose so he could come back stronger than before.

What, no John Boyega? Racists!

It's not a mistake if they keep Ant-Man and Wasp in the team.

well, it can be. If anything they could just retread on old ground like they seem to bedoing civil war with Civil war 2 vagina version, which would not do well because we already have super herp fatigue we dont need Story fatigue as well.

There's no announcement, it's just people being dumb.

Ant-Man & the Wasp

Not a flop, even if it's not a huge box office record like other MCU films, it still made like 4 times its budget and more than the first. There are movie studios that would kill to get Ant-Man numbers.

What's more, Ant-Man got a pretty big boost in popularity following Endgame, which is sure to help any future Ant-sequels regardless of perceptions of the first two films.

yall gotta chill this movie is not coming out for a long ass time

u will for sure see galactus real soon 2021

ANT-MAN THE WASP AND STATURE COMING SOON A FEW YOUNG AVENGERS WILL BE IN IT AND WE MIGHT GET A SMALL FANTASTIC FOUR POST CREDIT SCENE

Also we know Kate Bishop is in Hawkeye. So right YA is coming soon.

the new avengers will be fine the team is deep trust me dont need rdj no more

young avengers in phase 5 2023 i think

So they're obviously going to use this to launch the next big build up saga. Who's next, after Thanos?

Kang

RDJ is like punctuation; it's not required, but, it helps.

kang might show up in young avengers or the fantastic four movie

Oh, that'd be cool, if they pull it off.

Which.

I'm not sure they would. Time travel tends to turn writers into retards for some reason.

i heard the next big crossover movie might not be a avengers movie they doing some type of civil war thing

seen a few big scoopers on twitter post the civil war 2 comic the one with iron man and captain marvel on the front

>them wanting to use Holland while he still looks like a high schooler.

There is a joke there but goddamn if I know -

a asian girl might play kate bishop

Osborn and the drag avengers
Secret Invasion
Galactus
Some other shit to make the power level transition to a universe buster antagonist more comfortable.
Beyonder played by Feige

Attached: 1452467974409.jpg (708x503, 66K)

That's how they always played it up. The movies don't really fit together as well as people like to think

DON'T DO KANG! The biggest movie in the entire MCU just did Time Travel, and to build up that you're doing Time Travel again so you can fight a guy who fights with an alien army is flat out retarded!

civil war 2 then the new avengers

>Tchalla (billion, cultural phenomenon)
>Carol (billion)
I really wish their movies were released as indiscriminately as e.g. Thor Dark World, having them so late when the series was already established as successful, right before the cliffhanger-heavy IW and Endgame respectively, as well as playing into social hype with black history month and women's day could've skewed the numbers. I'm not saying I wish they did worse, I just wonder if they're strong properties on their own or do they need to heavily rely on the circumstances every time. We already know the MCU as a whole did fuck all for the comics, but weren't Captain Marvel DVD sales abysmal as well?

sorry they are going to do kang

that quantum city in ant-man and the wasp was chronopolis

They shouldn't.
Great, so we'll have ANOTHER alien army for the Avengers to fight.

Did you really think Disney was going to let their biggest franchise of all time be led by an ex-con forever? RDJ did real hard time, joining a white supremacist gang where he had to fight on other people's behalf for phone privileges.

I'm all for it. Iron man and captain america turned out good despite their shaky start. There are so many better characters to fill that void.

Attached: 1 4yzee7DamN26bbMAt0SQLg.jpg (634x661, 144K)

it could of also been the negative zone

i bet galactus annihilus and kang get a lil cameo in guardians of the galaxy 3

>Anyone else think this is a huge mistake?
I don't see how they could avoid it. Evans was out and so was RDJ. They gotta move out and recasting would probably come off worse.
>How are they going to pull this off without an RDJ ?
I dunno, man. My guess with Captain Falcon, Thor, Black Panther and Captain Marvel are going to be the focus.
>If they screw this up it could taint public perception of post infinity saga movies forever and kill the current trend of super hero movies.
Maybe but I thought the bubble was going to burst before the MCU even became a thing so what do I know. Aquaman, Captain Marvel and Justice League were all dogshit, yet here we are with almost every comic book movie hitting a billion.

Attached: Spider-man Goes To Sony Pictures.jpg (600x600, 66K)

i sawer when ant-man was trapped in the quantum realm i saw annihilus face

I seriously doubt Disney wanted to release FFH this year. Sony owns the film rights no matter what.

The world is getting shittier so escapism is soaring. The idea of superhero fatigue was based on the notion that things would eventually get better but it never did so people are just escaping harder and harder.

Sales are pretty good. Initial hype helps but if the audience got "tricked" then later it translates into big drops or shitty legs and shows no sign of recovering. It's easy to think those movies were not a big deal, or swallow the whole disney buying theathers bs, because social media filters your stuff twatter users or whatever think the whole word is talking about it. It also helps that companies are spamming blockbusters like every month so you have people parroting about BP/CM for two months then spamming IW/EG memes for the next two months.

They are though? This shit is taking forever. The Eternals is the first new thing and it's a year away; I have to wait 2 fucking years to see what happens to Thor and Loki. I don't even want to know when Spiderman 3 is because I'll probably be dead by then.

Attached: Marvel-Phase-4.jpg (807x453, 50K)

No one has had a "blockbuster" this year except Disney and the MCU Sony movie, unless The Rock delivers one this month.

They are just spamming expensive movies.

Yes, that's a much better term.
>No one has had a "blockbuster" this year except Disney and the MCU Sony
Jesus fuck, it's true. I guess there's also IT 2.

Attached: 1547266963931.jpg (1704x1600, 1.12M)

Don't count on It 2 being huge yet.
It probably is WB's last chance for a 2019 hit, unless you believe CBR's narrative about the Joker being huge.

No, she's been top of the charts on home media since release.

the eternals is gonna be so fuckin stupid

Meanwhile Walmart already has Shazam!/Wonder Woman combo blu rays to try and sell it.

dont sleep on black widow they got some huge shit planned some crazy ass shit i cant wait

Eh, don't they want to make Blade a Muslim or summat now too?

blade is not coming for a long ass time

damn yall need to jus focus on black widow the eternals and falcon and winter solider

stop worrying about the mcu

We will have a Blade that will only make faces, enter the stunt and cut

Attached: 54f9855ce40e00c4ce9d19254ece9a4d.jpg (1080x1350, 86K)

ITT: retards who think the MCU is anything other than pandering to the lowest common denominator aka children and subhumans

>ITT: retards who think Yea Forums is anything other than pandering to the lowest common denominator

The death rattle of Phase 1. I couldn't care less.

>Anyone else think this is a huge mistake?

They won't have any hot actress in this new formation
Good luck with that Disney

Attached: 2255460-.jpg (1138x590, 46K)

>it didn't break box office records so it's a flop
Whatever you say, I guess

ANT-MAN 3 COMIN SOON

it took almost 10 years to they hire another thicc actress
they cast teyonah parris to play monica rambeau
aka captain marvel, photon, pulsar, or spectrum

Attached: actress-teyonah-parris-attends-bet-black-girls-rock-2016-at-new-picture-id518746860.jpg (1457x2048, 1.45M)

the new avengers will be black panther captain marvel doctor stranger scarlett witch winter solider war machine spider-man ant-man the wasp thor shang chi monica rambeau and sersi

the ultimates house of m and sword rumored to be in wandavison small cameo

They don't need RDJ. He wasn't the draw. BP and Captain Marvel made a bil without him.

Fun fact, Iron Man was only an Avenger for three years. Same for Hulk and Thor. These guys, minus War Machine, were Avengers longer.

Attached: UEA-Avengers-6.jpg (1000x563, 90K)

wish they would introduce the young avengers like this

Peak delusion.

some civil war 2 shit then the new avengers will happen

Really hope she nails it as monica rambeau.

Well, following the comics, we could have the team formed by:

+ Sam Wilson as Captain America.
+ Jane Foster as Thor.
+ Spider-Man.
+ Wasp (Nadia Van Pym).
+ Vision (if he's somehow reconstructed).
+ Hercules.

Of course, some changes would have to be done. Personally, along with Sam Wilson as Captain America, and Jane Foster as Thor, someone should wear Iron Man's armor. (I would pick James Rhodes). Also, I believe She-Hulk would be a great addiction to the group.

she will i dont think we will really see her that much wanadavision will only have like 6 or 8 episodes

nope not gonna be the line up

If her acting ability is anywhere near as good as her figure we might even get a breakout character.

You forgot Wolverine

nadia might be in the black widow movie

I said "some changes would have to be done", meaning Hercules is very unlikely to appear, and Wasp could be Hope instead.

Feige could say the next phase is focused 100% on Power Pack with separate origin movies for each kid and that alien horse before culminating in a Power Pack United movie and I would give them the benefit of the doubt, they've seen nothing but success so far it's honestly kind of amazing. Even Star Wars had a few stumbles with Solo underperforming.

Maybe they just need decent writers this time

I don't even know what your point is. There shouldn't be an Avengers team without Iron Man / RDJ? That's stupid.

>makes only 700m when all the other marvel movies around you made billions

Even FFH made a billion, yeah not getting a third movie

Marvel knew exactly what they were doing with AT&TW, they obviously didn't expect a billion with that movie because they could have marketed it way more at the time of its release, besides those movies don't have that big of a budget so they make easy profit. A third movie is still on table.

God, I wish. But we all know the general public will continue to eat up MCU filth.

Girl needs to make her eyebrows symmetrical.

>jane foster

Natalie Portman is doing one movie as "Thor" because she doesn't seem like the type to stay for another 10 years, Love and Thunder will probably be her last movie and they'll kill her off, besides people love Hemsworth, getting rid of him would be really stupid

>awkafina

she's going to be in Shang-Chi's movie funnily enough

>young avengers

are trash

It's not even confirmed to be New Avengers you sperg

>Fun fact, Iron Man was only an Avenger for three years. Same for Hulk and Thor.
why are you making shit up?