Leave Thanos to me

Leave Thanos to me

Attached: doomsday.png (1420x868, 1.3M)

Man. DCEU villains certainly were a thing, weren't they?

Attached: Incubus.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Can Doomsday survive Existence Erasure? Otherwise he gets snapped.

Who the hell is Warners hiring out to come up with these designs?

Attached: Ares.png (1215x800, 1.92M)

These "realistic" villains always felt goofier to me than the comic versions.

Attached: 46aP2QbqUqBqwzwxM6L1P6uLNceBDDCMDVTNzLrRjQaoop51BtF1cDWFyWYuTFaVVvFP5SZ5T7zQriFwJTXFUokQEMQ6[1].png (640x360, 493K)

>Halp! My helmet is too tight an I'm stuck!

Attached: Steppenwolf2.jpg (719x650, 78K)

> Mother is calling

Attached: IX5UOTn.jpg (720x352, 25K)

the mustache really ties the design together

I honestly thought that was Abomination for a sec there.

>dc villains are so shit because they're just big cgi dudes
>DUUUUUUUDE THANOS IS THE BEST

Attached: 1751421-imagen_1.png (649x734, 720K)

"Let's adapt the colorful fantasy world of comics"
"Go on...."
"But I hate multiple colors, so lets not have any of that, or at most have one color obnoxiously overwhelming all the others."

With all stone gauntlet Thanos he loose, but with not all stone gauntlet Thanos he wipe the floor with Thanos

.......................Doomsday is grey in the first appearence.
This Doomsday got the same colors of All Star Superman's Doomsday

Attached: 78d007307c02df8d0bbd1b74160a5cbb6228ea6f[1].jpg (600x300, 43K)

Said no one.
They are shit because they are poorly designed and badly written. They don't make you think about anything, they are just ugly, angry stomping menaces in need of a punching.
It took them all the way to Aquaman to introduce a villain worth a shit.

Not him but comic doomsday was much more visually distinctive.

Attached: troll_lotr_05[1].jpg (900x900, 65K)

Sure, sure, that's fine too. But does everyone have to be monochromatic?

>TFW Doomsday actually would fuck Thanos up, maybe even with the Stones, unless he actually snaps him away

Real shame, that Ares. And that whole fight scene really.

And the entire god-aspect side of it.

Go big or go home, that's what I say.

The most common complaint for Doomsday and Abomination were that they were entirely CGI. Not even talking about anything else, good or bad for them. From anons on here to videos about the movies that was the one thing they all said and nothing more than that.

Attached: 1899314-imagen_2.png (525x704, 439K)

>The most common complaint for Doomsday and Abomination were that they were entirely CGI.
That's stupid, the complaint should be that they were plain looking naked grey guys

Attached: Big boys.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

Could have been a 9/10 Glorious Godfrey.

Instead a 1/10 Lex Luthor.

Attached: EisenLuthor2.png (476x311, 206K)

>More than half a decade between movie Abomb and movie Doomsday
>Doomsday's cgi barely looks any better
Cgi is such a stupid fucking meme. Especially at the cost of actually having a character.

All they'd have to do is give it the weird mane of horns and spikes that the comic book version has and it would look so much better/more distinctive.

Absolutely no one on the planet is expecting a practical suit 10' tall monster man that throws cars.
Go beat up your strawman in a different thread.

Your idea still sucks.

Watching Yea Forums's resident Batfaggots slowly convince themselves that this was ok and possibly even good was a fun time.

Attached: Jared-Leto-Joker-Featured-970x545.jpg (525x326, 59K)

I liked Leto Joker.

Maybe, but it sucks LESS than what we got.

TROLL! TROLL IN THE COMPLETELY ABANDONED GOTHAM DISTRICT!

>Not him but comic doomsday was much more visually distinctive.
Because dceu Doomsday was a new born, give him the time of other 3 Superman fights and he will become like in the comic.
Because as Zack "the god" Snyder said "Doomsday is still outta here"

Attached: 019.jpg (1041x1600, 543K)

depends on the universe, the stones dont work on another universe of a different molecular up.

NO! Glorious Godfrey must be played by a ginger, and this idea is shitty

No, it sucks more.

I love that we Doomsdayfags can agree that /ourguy/ will defeat Thanos

In my timeline, Zack Snyder would still have employment making feature films.
So maybe you are right.

You're timeline sucks

Your idea suck, dude, You only find the idea of Eisenberg as Glorious Godfrey because Lex sells the world to Steppenwolf in the end. And because he had flowing hair instead of being bald. That's it.

>all these DCEU movies and only 1 good villain

Attached: mark strong.jpg (968x645, 34K)

>They don't make you think about anything
The only thing Thanos makes me think about is memes. His motives are retarded and only managed to beat the Avengers because he could punch harder than them.

That's not Lex Luthor, Zod, Orm and Doomsday

That isn't Orm.
In fact, if I am not mistaken, that is Johns' bastardization of Dr. Sivana.

Attached: Orm.jpg (1280x705, 75K)

You're right, all those guys sucked

And because he's a physically weak asshole in love with the sound of his own voice.
Eisenberg exuded pure Not-Lex-Luthor-ness.

DCEU Zod is even better than comics Zod, in that he actually is a reflection of Superman's inner demons and image.

>And because he's a physically weak asshole in love with the sound of his own voice.
That's Lex to a T, though.

>Superman's inner demons
Has a phrase ever encapsulated the problems with the DCEU better than this?

Attached: Man of Skulls.jpg (638x425, 40K)

Thanos can't even mind controll Doomsday to make him a slave or redeem him to Thanos cause.
Mind control of Doomsday for telepaths is almost impossible because it's so single mindedly focused on hate and destruction and to sense everything as a threat

I meant Doosmday. Fuck.
By inner demons i meant the problems Superman were internally struggling with. And there's nothing wrong with Superman not being morally and mentally perfect. Superman is a Man.

It is, fuck Geoff Johns disrespect to the Chadvana

You misspelled "better than current dceu"

>He's too edgy for Mind Control!
Hulk did it first.

I would have settled for "morally and mentally" decent.

Attached: Tornado Man of Steel.gif (320x180, 2.34M)

I know you like Mr. Perfectman who can beat anyone and is also the daddy you never had, user. You don't need to feel ashamed for it.

Clark: "Ma's being crushed beneath that rickety fairground ferris wheel!"
Pa: "No son, if you reveal your powers, the Eff Bee Eye will show up and something horrible will happen!"
Clark: "But she's being crushed to death!"
Pa: "It's important that you learn you can't save everyone son. She's dying knowing this is for the best. Ok she's gone. Wait, her leg kicked....ok now she's done."

Attached: Alfred P.jpg (194x260, 7K)

>the daddy you never had
Careful with that projection buddy

That's how must Superfags want out of the character. The perfect daddy.

It was odd to me how this little episode did not cure Superman. I mean, he got weaker, didn't it drain him of the excess power??

I was gonna say, but in the end I didn't feel it was worth it.

>have good design
>waste it for no reason

Attached: enchantress.png (1160x1728, 2.49M)

>Hulk did it first.
Doomsday did it better

>Yamero, muteki musuko.

>DCucks are so contrarian that they actually hate the one good DCEU movie

You can't make this stuff up, folks

Attached: 1547613634896.png (368x447, 385K)

>Superman is a Man.

The whole point of the character is that he is MORE than a man - not because he has power, but because he is not tempted by it.

It's all about Nietzsche's Ãœbermensch.

>The perfect daddy.
>"morally and mentally" decent.
Man your father must have sucked

kek

Superman was the big savior who would bully bullies, because he had the power to do it. That's the OG Superman. The one with an actual character.

Everything else is pure character wank.

I had a father, user. I don't need a fictional character as a substitute.

I'll take that over the Superman who stands with his thumb up his ass while his Dad is torn to bits, then wanders the Northwest as a busboy.

>doubt

OG Superman only started to use his powers after his father died, because his father asked him to as his last request, this after decades of forbidden him of using his powers so as to not draw attention to himself.

Read some golden age.

If someone doesn't want to be saved you want to force him to be saved?
Incredibles 1 didn't teach you anything?

I'm sorry your daddy can't be described as morally or mentally decent

Don't work the suicide hotline, pls.

Because we have all the reasons to hate it?
We dceucucks are better than dcucks, the current dcucks are just marvelcucks that hate the new marvel, we pure and strong dceucucks want just our original dark and gritty and realistic Dc universe. Not the lighthearted one that Patti Jenkins started with her bullshit

My father is morally and mentally decent person, and you say that as if that description didn't applied to DCEU Superman. Who's always shown going out of his way to save people despite not having a flashy costume to show off.

Suicide is a sin

Imagine having scripted the fucking argument out this much.

I don't care about Golden Age Superbully, nor do I care about Batman with mobster-shooting action.

And I'm pretty satisfied that most people in the world share my opinion on the matter.

>Because we have all the reasons to hate it?
Literally the only bad part of the movie is Shazam's shitty padded suit though

Attached: Blank+_202e672878ac585c3e1717d9968678c1.jpg (326x239, 28K)

The only time he's shown saving anyone other than Louis in Man of Steel it was a bus full of kids and he was criticised for doing so.

Yes, you like the totally perfect Superman capable of doing anything and beating anyone as long a glowing rock isn't thrown his way that has stagnated for decades now because there's little story to tell there.

He's always shown saving people, otherwise Lois wouldn't have a story to follow. Remember, he was the legendary mystery rescuer that she searched and wrote about. It's not my problem you watched the movie with your ass.

Hey, Superman shouldn't save who wants to kill himself, they want it.

I don't like Johns Shazam family; it makes the surrogate family look like they are starting a weird collection.
I don't like the fact that the Wizard "can't find a pure kid", when Billy is plopped down immediately in a house full of kids purer than he is.
I don't like Magic Luthor Sivana at all.

I just really don't care for Johns reinterpretation of Shazam.

Attached: Luthor.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

Letting your dad die in a tornado without trying to help doesn't seem decent.

Don't you know, pure teenagers don't exist. They're all angry and edgy, and self-serving.

You seem to have confused "showing" with "being told". If it was important to the movie's characterization they would have shown him saving people on any of the numerous occasions he is actively destroying buildings in Smallville and Metropolis. They didnt consider it an important enough component of his character to use it as anything other than an explanation for how Louis found him, and once she had, he never does again.

Maybe that's why Billy Batson is traditionally not a teenager?

He's saving people and soldiers in the Smallville and Metropolis fights. He keeps on saving people from start to finish. I don't think we need to take the petty route here and pinpoint with an image every single instance where he does it and debate weather if that save is valid or not.

It rather destroys the entire principle of "A child with the magic powers to become a Super Man" when the child is going to be at least 19 if not older by the time the sequel comes out.

>The most common complaint for Doomsday and Abomination were that they were entirely CGI.
No it wasn't, you just heard "They were just a big dumb special effect" and took that to mean people didn't like them because they were CGI. No, dumbass, it's because there was nothing to them other than that they were a big CGI monster to fight. They weren't characters. Remember how Davy Jones was entirely CGI and people thought he was great? He was an actual character. Remember Gollum? Didn't face the same criticism. So why would you think Thanos face that criticism when he's an actual character? Because you didn't understand what the criticism was.

I don't see how that's an issue, adult actors play teenage rolls all the time.

Jaded teenager who turns into an Older Man is not really what Shazam's mythos is all about.

>Literally the only bad part of the movie is Shazam's shitty padded suit though
Are you kidding me? That was okay since I like costumes like that.
The Shazam movie ruined everything Cap Marvel and Billy Batson stand for, Billy should be a 10 years old, why is he a 14? Billy should be pure at heart, in the movie he is just a jerk, why didn't the wizard just give his powers to Freddy? He was pure. And why there are Superman and Batman toys? Batman is a murder! Superman is considered the alien Bin Laden. And why can Billy superpower his family like that? There isn't a limitation or consequences? You can just create an army of super powered individuals like that? At least the comics made it specific that if only one Marvel Family member is transformed, they will have full power level; with two members transformed, the duo have each a half of the power level; with three transformed, the trio will have each only one third of the power level and etch etch.
AND WHY IS SIVANA MAGICAL?

Because Johns needs residuals.

I hate Geoff Johns so much that it's unreal

I just want to see Doomsday getting punched by Thanos and them becoming much stronger and so making Thanos kneel and cry

Remember, this is the same Doomsday who had his invulnerability compromised and fell dead.

I want to see what Thanos will do since he doesn't know what Kryptonite is.
Thanos is dead, Doomschaday stomps

>I want to see what Thanos will do since he doesn't know what Kryptonite is.
He has the Mind Stone, of course he knows what it is, and he can just use the Reality Stone to just transmute Doomsday's bones into Kryptonite or something

Same

Lol

>He has the Mind Stone, of course he knows what it is, and he can just use the Reality Stone to just transmute Doomsday's bones into Kryptonite or something
Really? You think the mind stone works like this? The mind stone mind-control the victim, but mind control of Doomsday is almost impossible because it's so single mindedly focused on hate and destruction and to sense everything as a threat
So Thanos can't know what kryptonite is, and because it's in another universe, and the stones are powerless in other universes, so the stones can't know what Kryptonite is or know how replicate it.
Doomschaday stomp

>Thanos can't even mind controll Doomsday
Oh no, what's he is going to do? I dunno, maybe turning it into fucking bubbles and be done with that Hulk's knock-off?

I just cant seem to recall, beside Joker is there even any colorful villains in DC's movie verse? Everything looks monochromatic as fuck

>I dunno, maybe turning it into fucking bubbles and be done with that Hulk's knock-off?
Doomsday will heal and then he will be immune to Thanos's bubble stone. So everything Thanos can do with the gauntlet will only make Doomscaday stronger and more immortal

Pajeet, is that you?

Yes, he'll heal as bubbles, forever.
The REALITY stone works on reality itself, if Thanos wanted Doomsday to be a puppy without retarded powers, he'd be a puppy without retarded powers.

The Mind Stone can also grant knowledge, it doesn't just do mind control

>You think the mind stone works like this?
Yes. The victims it "mind controlled" all had their minds expanded to understand things they had no way of knowing. It's easy to see how it could be used on yourself to gain universal awareness.

Doomsday doesn't have a mind, he is just a murder machine

But Doomsday is not native from the universe of the stone, so it can't be used against him

In the reality of the universe native of the stone, Doomsday is not from that reality, so he can heal and kill Thanos

>But Doomsday is not native from the universe of the stone, so it can't be used against him
That's dumb and you're dumb for saying it

>The REALITY stone works on reality itself, if Thanos wanted Doomsday to be a puppy without retarded powers, he'd be a puppy without retarded powers.
Then Doomsday will heal from being a puppy, returning into his form, and be immune to the reality stone.
Doomschaday powers are to complex for a Thanosfag like you

>Doomsday doesn't have a mind, he is just a murder machine
Which has no bearing on Thanos using it to learn about Kryptonite.

Oh no! It's witch girl's brother! Uhhhh... devil man... or whatever!

No it needs to be in its native universe to work, all it needs is Doomsday to come to Thanos and not the other way around it.
If we are talking movies, he wouldn't even need that.

>heal without powers
I hope you are just choosing to act like a retard, otherwise keep going, it is not like you have anything else going on for you chump.

>No Clark! If you go into that tornado and survive, everyone will know you're a superhero, since only a superhero could survive that!
>Oh yeah dad, that makes sense, thanks for...
>Therefore I will go instead and die!
What the hell Superman's Dad? Were you just tired of living? Or were you expecting to survive? And in that case, wouldn't you worry about people thinking you were a superhero?
I just don't understand.

>Which has no bearing on Thanos using it to learn about Kryptonite.
How does Doomsday knows about kryptonite? Batman assumed it since DD was kryptonian, but does our guy DD know it? NO! So Thanos will be killed by DD!

Read JLA and Avengers, Gauntlet work only in his universe and against things of his universe. Thanos will be killed by Doomsday

Attached: 7jganobhquf21.jpg (1920x2972, 874K)

>How does Doomsday knows about kryptonite?
How did Selvig know how to make a portal machine? How did Cho know how to make an entire body with a machine only designed to make tissue grafts? The Mind Stone "expands minds" it is not a substitute for mind reading. It gives you mental information you should have no way of knowing because it's an ancient cosmic artifact that's semi-sentient and powerful on a universal level.

>Gauntlet work only in his universe

Yes

>and against things of his universe.

No

And all Thanos would need is to learn about kryptonite by someone's else, and since you are quoting the crossover as canon material, he wouldn't even need to move from his unoverse to know about it, he already does.

>No it needs to be in its native universe to work, all it needs is Doomsday to come to Thanos and not the other way around it. If we are talking movies, he wouldn't even need that.
We're talking about movies, MovieDoomsday can just shoot lasers and cut off Thanos's hands, but this would be to easy for DD, so he would choose to make Thanos realize how inferior he is to Doomsday

>I hope you are just choosing to act like a retard, otherwise keep going, it is not like you have anything else going on for you chump.

This is Doomsday character, he can and will always heal, when Thanos turn him into a puppy his molucule will reassamble him and return into Doomsday and then being immune to Thanos's gauntlet. Read a comic

>How did Selvig know how to make a portal machine? How did Cho know how to make an entire body with a machine only designed to make tissue grafts? The Mind Stone "expands minds" it is not a substitute for mind reading. It gives you mental information you should have no way of knowing because it's an ancient cosmic artifact that's semi-sentient and powerful on a universal level.
Doomschaday doesn't have a mind to control, this is how badass he is

>Doomschaday doesn't have a mind to control
>Get told it's not about mind control
>Still try to argue about mind control
No sir, I think you will find that it's you that doesn't have a mind

>No sir, I think you will find that it's you that doesn't have a mind
I mean that the mind stone can't expand on something non-existential such as Doomschaday's mind, because DD is so badass that his only thought is kill

>And all Thanos would need is to learn about kryptonite by someone's else, and since you are quoting the crossover as canon material, he wouldn't even need to move from his unoverse to know about it, he already does.
Neither Doomsday known about kryptonite. And this is a 1 vs 1 fight, if he get hints then he loose because he didn't win with his forces

just reboot the whole damn thing and this time try not to be reactionary to everything Marvel does i.e don't be grimdark and serious because Marvel is lighthearted and laidback

NO!!!!!
NEVER!
FORGET IT!
THIS IS A SHIT IDEA!
There is nothing wrong with Zack Snyder dceu, and screw everybody that shitted on Zack Snyder that much that WB will not make him direct dceu anymore.
We had everything, the perfect Batman, the perfect Superman, the perfect director. And you, and we, blown it off because we can't grasp a cinecomic to be epic and to have deep meanings.
WB screwed the dceu by turning it into a lighthearted marvel pastiche, and you were happy because so you don't have to think at the real world.
We had the perfect dceu, and we screwed it up.
#releasethesnydercut

>just reboot the whole damn thing and this time try not to be reactionary to everything Marvel does i.e don't be grimdark and serious because Marvel is lighthearted and laidback
Your idea is shit and I hope you will never have creative control over anything. DCEU must be gritty and realistic, and if you think otherwise you're a marvel sympathizer

Buddy, nobody was ever talking about Thanos expanding Doomsady's mind. From the beginning we were talking about Thanos using the Mind Stone to know what kryptonite is so he could use it to kill Doomsday. You're just so stupid, you forgot halfway through and assumed someone meant mind control.

Post some of the early Marvel ones in low res mid-motion mousecuck. We'll see how good they look. I distinctly remember some shitty looking CGI from around Avengers onwards.

Almost worthy of a sue, if BvS wasn't to irrelevant.

>DC sues Marvel over Thanos being a Darksied ripoff
>Warner attains ownership of Thanos and starts putting him in DC movies where he's constantly humiliated by the villain of the week

>>Warner attains ownership of Thanos and starts putting him in DC movies where he's constantly humiliated by the villain of the week
So............Mongul?

>made just short of 900mil
>to this day generates REEEEing and discussion both
>has a fucking cult built around the release of it's 'sequel' that matches its tone
Yeah, irrelevant. It was a failure compared the bigger MCU movies, but some of you tribals take this to delusional extremes. I enjoy both franchises and all threads like this do is make me lose every more faith in humanity. It's literally tribalism for the most part. Just the fact we are all here and there is all this passion, good or bad, about a three year old capeshit movie says all that needs to be said.

If it's so irrelevant just forget about it. Because that's what you do about irrelevant things. Someone might actually think you care otherwise.

Attached: 1564465914657.jpg (610x603, 54K)

>Mother is calling
M-Martha?

I haven't seen it or man of steel or justice league, but I did see WW + Shazam and if that's considered the high point I shudder to think of the rest.

Based contrarian individualist. Or maybe they just aren't to your taste? WW and Shazam also have different tones to MoS and BvS. JL is all over the place, but it let's Superman go to town and really shows the difference between a comic-accurate Kryptonian and mere mortals and demigods, so I give it a *lot* more slack than it probably deserves. I enjoyed Shazam, but Wonder Woman I'm less impressed by.

That's like saying 9/11 was a good thing since people are still talking about it.

>Superman realises this autistic fuck, who is scarily competant for a human, wants to murder him for what he is
>he might not be willing to save her if he knows about their connection
>say her name instead in hope that The Batman isn't so far gone as to let an innocent hostage die
Yes, truly worthy is the mockery people have directed at that line. It is great writing? Fuck no. But worthy of all the mockery it gets? Also fuck no.

>comparing one of the worst attacks on a first world nation in recent history that practically changed the world to a fucking capeshit movie in generating discussion
>even bringing such a thing into a Yea Forums discussion
Not exactly disproving the raving-nutbar tribal angle here user.

Shazam was that perfect combination of desperately trying yet failing to be funny while also being thoroughly unpleasant. Probably the worst superhero movie I've ever seen, though admittedly that's not saying much since I usually had the foresight to dodge crap.

WW was bretty good before it became a superhero movie. I love the idea that humanity through technological advancements managed to finally match this nigh-unstoppable warrior culture and WW1 era weapons were actually a threat, but then WW walks through no man's land like it's nothing so who cares?

>Autist lex
>HONKA HONKA
>this thing
>MOTHER
>Flanders
Jesus christ, imagine if they got to make JL 2. At least Zod was menacing and Patrick Wilson was in a fun movie.

Attached: 1562600887563.jpg (360x360, 51K)

Look, we get it, dccuck a shit and synderman bad. Except, image related. It didn't flop and was generally well recieved by the viewers, and even the critics more mixed than outright distainful. The 'lel, it was a trainwreck!' meme is a narrative pushed in hindsight.

Attached: BvSReception.png (811x497, 135K)

Obligatory image time. It's also interesting how all the shitposting revs up again when a new DC movie is on the horizon. It's as predictable as day and night. Almost like corperate sabotage is alive and well via paid provocateurs and shills.

Attached: DisneySmear.jpg (1352x903, 385K)

Isn't it all brand recognition though? If it wasn't Batman and Superman nobody would defend it.

>Snydercuck coping this hard.

That's a question I honestly can't answer. Some scenes are undeniably beautiful, so that would remain. As someone who grew up with comics, albiet in the 90s when things were edgy as fuck by default with shit like Age of Apocoplyse and Sabertooth raping Psylock, I honestly cosider BvS to be one of my top 5 cape movies, with the original Iron-Man in that same list, and Winter Soldier in my top 10.

>posting facts is coping
What, in your mind, do I need to cope with? The movies exist and there are more coming. I like the MCU and there is more coming. The Boys was great. CW is usually a little shit, but the Crisis on Infinite Earths event looks promising. Daredevil might be getting a movie. Krypton is oddly kino despite the weird premise. Titans season 2 is out soon. It's a great decade for capeshit, even if everything else is imploding.

If anything you are the one coping because for all your shitposting and impotant rage the DCU just won't die, will it?

Attached: 1518818340577.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Oddly enough it is not, actually.

Shouldn't that building be crumbling to pieces?

The fact that they are large and rendered in CGI isn't the problem, it's that it's ALL they are. They're just destructive forces with inhuman alien motivations nobody can relate to. Thanos was great because they took the time to build him up as a character, not just a tornado for Pecos Bill to lasso.

>Clark! Give me a high five!
>I can't hear you over the Tordano, pa!
>Quickly son, don't leave me hanging!

chad RIIISE ATLANTIIIIS vs virgin Avengers AssEmble

Attached: 1545095575223.png (1182x534, 818K)

>WW was bretty good before it became a superhero movie. I love the idea that humanity through technological advancements managed to finally match this nigh-unstoppable warrior culture and WW1 era weapons were actually a threat, but then WW walks through no man's land like it's nothing so who cares?
What are you talking about? Wonder Woman was pretty injured and almost killed by WW1 weapons, or you mean that she the war wasn't dangerous enought?

Glorious russian architecture never crumbles comrade! And also Superman has always been a bit odd with how his super strength works. Something something forcefields. Same way Flash doesn't destroy entire city block when he speeds up or runs through them and doesn't turn people into exploding bags of gore by touching or even passing too close to them.

>This was my face when they blew up Rorschach

How will Doomsday beat Thanos?

The same way he beat Superman

the same way he beat Supahman

The same way he beat superman

>But worthy of all the mockery it gets?
Yes

does anyone like his little green onesie?

Attached: doomsday first appearance.jpg (616x800, 96K)

The execution is what makes it so laughably stupid.
The set up leading up to it is also retarded- he acknowledges that Superman has parents before this- so the realization isn't that Clark is a real person with people that care about him- it's literally that their mothers have the same name.
Also Batman straight up murders random mooks without a second thought- and he's actually right about this version of Superman being a tactless violent shitlord. He has no reason to not kill Superman.

Ben Affleck awkwardly shaking and shouting in his bulky ass costume looks so silly.
And then fucking Lois appears in the scene.
God it's so fucking stupid.

>and he's actually right about this version of Superman being a tactless violent shitlord.
Tactless perhaps but not purposefully violent. You notice in MoS he's trying to avoid collateral a lot of the time but gets dragged back in to fucking things up. Sometimes he's simply avoiding attacks then turns back to look startled at the damage he just caused by dodging. I kinda respect MoS for showing early Clark as naive to the fact he has to actually actively prevent destruction rather than simply avoid it

Attached: SbKz.gif (497x205, 1.43M)

Man of Steel and BvS do large piles of little things right.
Superman dropping the ball might be OK if Clark was an endearing character with relatable emotions and fleshed out personal relationships.

Attached: Man of steel he saved us.gif (400x371, 2.96M)

Thanos is an interesting and threatening character, what character does DCEU Steppenwolf have

I unironically love it, too bad we barely see it fully. He keeps on fucking ripping it, the whole series of Death of Superman, Return of Superman, and Hunter/Prey was actually really fucking based. Some of my favorite Superman stories

Honestly, without the IG, this "Doomsday" would wreck him.

>Thanos is an interesting and threatening character,
Kek. You are a little pussy if you found that guy threatening.

Not so fast

Attached: darkseid_and_his_parademons_by_jubjubjedi_dcl6ohs-fullview.jpg (1024x1445, 280K)

The fucking CW version looked better

DC made Darkseid job to Doomsday too so maybe it's best not to bring the Tiger-Force into this shit show.

Why do we have the "Darkseid was beaten by Doomsday" in every Doomsday thread?
The writers of that issue confirmed that they thought Darkseid was just a Mongul: a generic king of an alien empire

Honestly he probably would win in a one on one fight, considering Thanos wouldn't have his weakness available and even newborn Doomsday was Superman level strong and fast even if he wasn't charged by the sun

I am pretty sure that user is just talking about how shitty that design is.

It's always weird to me in action movies that women can be in a literal war zone but come out looking absolutely fine besides having dirt on them, not even their hair being messed up, but that part also applies to guys I guess.

>Crushes a mans throat with his bare hands in his first major scene
I mean he's pretty scary for a saturday morning cartoon villain.

>MovieDoomsday can just shoot lasers and cut off Thanos's hands, but this would be to easy for DD
Movie Doomsday couldn't even kill a dude using a grappling hook to get around.

t.12 year old "badass"

Leave Thanos to me

Attached: marvel-galactus.jpg (1200x600, 334K)

I bring it up because I think it's beneath Darkseid to appear in a story with Doomsday, and people probably bring up Doomsday jobbing out Darkseid in these types of threads because people bring up Darkseid like he's some kind of Squirrel Girl/Batman/Dr. Doom/John Cena tier character who gets wanked to the moon and back and can never, ever be defeated by anything else and is just there to run wild on whatever character you don't like, brother.

Superman has pummeled Darkseid, right?
And Doomsday fucking sure as shit beat Superman so...what's the problem?

The problem is that it's a mistake that the writers admited to have done.
The bastarduzation of Darkseid was started after the 1993's success of Marvel's Thanos. So after Crisis many stupid writers decided to shit on Kirby's legacy and turn Darkseid into a Superman villain, when the Dc's Thanos was fucking MONGUL! Also an enemy of Supes. The real Darkseid killed the Anti-Monitor, his will incarnated created a mind tornado that wrecked New Genesis, he got the Omni-Death power.
Every writer that makes Darkseid a weak generic alien lord doesn't understand that he is supposed to be above everyone in power level scale, this is what Kirby wanted, Darkseid to be so scary that you didn't know his power level, but he would always win

Fuck that
Aquaman and Shazam represent a great direction for the DCEU, with a focus on a nice middle ground where everything isn't drab and depressing, and they aren't afraid to go big and colorful with all the weird comic shit without watering it down and turning it into a farce with jokes about burritos and Beyonce every 15 seconds. I have less than zero interest in seeing another slew of origin stories for characters we already know just to satisfy the autistic demands of nerds online

>Fuck that. Aquaman and Shazam represent a great direction for the DCEU, with a focus on a nice middle ground where everything isn't drab and depressing, and they aren't afraid to go big and colorful with all the weird comic shit without watering it down and turning it into a farce with jokes about burritos and Beyonce every 15 seconds. I have less than zero interest in seeing another slew of origin stories for characters we already know just to satisfy the autistic demands of nerds online

NO! Absolutely no! I'm tired of boring, bland and generic superhero movies, Snyder was doing great just with his vision of big crossovers that put together the greatest heroes, now we just have these boring standalones, not in the slightiest different from Marvel. We had the perfect dceu: serious, gritty and realistic. Now it's just stupidity that embrace its own stupidity. Snyder went and changed the rules of a stupid game Marvel created, that superhero movies have just to be stupid, lighthearted and bad. Snyder made them epic and good.
Snyder is the only person in the universe that should be allowed to touch a dc property, because we see how shitty the dceu has turned into with WB corrupting it

>Snyder was doing great
I couldn't read any further

Attached: 1387798155447.png (293x201, 139K)

So will Doomsday pierce Thanos heart?
I am all for this!

>I couldn't read any further
Here, here is the future you fake comic book fans wanted, we have straight out from comics movies called "everything directed by Zack "the god" Snyder, and you hated how much was good, you despited how much was epic, you disliked that made you think! You hate when something makes you think, that's why you just watch cash grabber marvel movies and nu-dceu lighthearthed movies, because you can't read any further

imagine the smell

Swamp muck

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

I have the comic book movie future I wanted though. Except for Legendary AF Hellboy, which was a dayum shame. And Dredd could have been a bit more fantastical and actually made money. Otherwise I am totally cool with how things are going. Even Sony and WB are finally getting their shit together.
The worst effect of this timeline is that Snyder spent too much time making self-indulgent trash and not enough time with his daughter.

Attached: snyder-doomsday.jpg (700x400, 55K)

I'm getting a boner just by thinking at her smell

Abomination was a pretty well made character that turned into monster to fight in the end fight of the movie.
The Incredible Hulk was unironically good movie.

Incredible Hulk had every element to be a great movie except it had a shitty Hulk.
Good villains in Ross and Blonsky, good supporting cast, good lead actor, good story,
Shitty, shitty Hulk.

Attached: Hulk of the North Star.jpg (570x321, 32K)

>Shitty, shitty Hulk.
But if is the only Hulk that look like the one in the comics? The current one look like a chimp

Now that you say it, I can see why you are correct about it. Blonsky was really entertaining villain, and given that Super Soldier Serum was used on him, but without being done in the same way as on Cap it had him have those bone spurts on his spine after second injections being kicked.

Also, Blonsky doesn't deviate from the theme of Serum enhancing personality traits.

>But if is the only Hulk that look like the one in the comics?
Stop pretending you read comics. Current Immortal Hulk looks nothing like this. Hulk has has dozens of "looks" since his creation. Being a thicc ape is one of his more common looks.

I would like to sniff her cunt.

>I have the comic book movie future I wanted though. Except for Legendary AF Hellboy, which was a dayum shame. And Dredd could have been a bit more fantastical and actually made money. Otherwise I am totally cool with how things are going. Even Sony and WB are finally getting their shit together.
This is what I said, this is the future you fake comic book fans wanted, boring and soulless cash-grabber superhero movies. WB is corrupting the dcey, WB ruined everything the dceu was about, good movies with superheroes, the new dceu is just cash grabber generic movies

>The worst effect of this timeline is that Snyder spent too much time making self-indulgent trash and not enough time with his daughter.
What the fuck ar eyou talking about? Snyder made 2 films and half, Mos in 2014, BvS in 2016. He just had all the time to love his daughter, and it's what he did.

>prop department too lazy to have proper empty space in the skulls
lame

Would have been more interesting if Ares fought dressed as Professor Lupin

>Head to place when Wonder Woman gives speech
>Give a wave from audience
>Enjoy the shitshow as audience witness Wonder Woman try to hunt down poor innocent civilian
>Use it to divide humanity further

Was that really so hard?