The Simpsons is finally going to get cancelled. This might not seem bad...

The Simpsons is finally going to get cancelled. This might not seem bad, but this girl was a literal sex slave on a plane called the Lolita Express (by it's owner) filled with pesos.

Attached: IMG_20190809_160259.jpg (387x291, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonBeeggles/status/1160067125282844672?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can’t I find anything about this anywhere else online?
Link or GTFO

Attached: IMG_-48w40v.jpg (1080x654, 165K)

Mexican or Philippine?

twitter.com/DonBeeggles/status/1160067125282844672?s=19

My God. I knew they were raping girls on that thing. But currency smuggling too?

A double-blessing: Pedos get gassed and The Simpsons, after writhing in pain for so long, can finally rest.

Nah, The Simpsons belongs to Disney now. Matt will be cancelled and then all the media will tell us why The Simpsons continuing after Groening was cancelled is actually a good thing

Attached: the-disney-empire_o_727691.jpg (543x780, 69K)

So who else was mentioned in that document?

Surely the plane would be overloaded if it was filled with pesos.

Sounds like that plane was a real fuck and suck

This is what I want to know

This is huge

>the reason Simpsons can't end is because it's tied into some elite pedophile satanist ritual
>all the eerie predictions made by the Simpsons over the years are as a result of satanic magic
>Dead Bart is practically a true story

ay carumba!

Prince Andrew,
Bill Richardson
Some hotel man idk

Unless of course it turns out he only took one flight and somehow nothing serious happened. But everyone will still bring this up to him regardless.

Sneed.

How can sex slaves exist if there is no basement under the pizza place?

feed

It's almost like every man's life revolves around sex

It might be uncomfortable to hear, but it's the truth

The person who tells that story is a beautician. It's completely normal experience in that career to massage someone's gross feet with ugly toe nails.