YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS

Will Raven in Season 4, be enough to save Young Justice?

Attached: Raven YJ.jpg (640x1138, 87K)

Depends, will they make her gay or a tranny?

WOW EPIC!! Go away

It will bring in the shippers which is bad

Jesus Chirst why is Yea Forums becoming /pol/? Since the Rocko's Modern Life tranny reveal this board has been a shit hole

Attached: 1540760133828.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

>that nose

It's been like that over all the boards I usually spend my time on /o/ and it's just like that everywhere

Yea Forums in general is so fucked. It's /pol/ on ever single board. I'm not lying, I'm actually enjoy the R website more than I am Yea Forums now

Attached: 7gIOdiv.gif (500x376, 51K)

Unironically: Tranny

It wasn't just Rocko, friend. You should know this unless you're a newfag.

Attached: 1547973203847.png (648x538, 104K)

I forgive you but can you forgive yourself

>Why are you guys so mean? It must be /pol/! It's all /pol/'s fault!

Gee, it's almost as if you just got here.

Attached: le blue doge.png (500x471, 203K)

About going on R website? Yes I can forgive myself. This website has been a dumpster fire for years now. R website is a holy place compared to this shitshow

Fuck off /pol/ tard or die. Which ever comes first

Attached: (you).png (519x522, 350K)

Avataring is against the rules. As is shitposting, as is posting /pol/ outside of that shithole.

Who’s going to be the new gay in season 4

Ignore /pol/ wherever it infects a board. Don't reply them at all.

Jason.
Unless they pair him with Raven, somehow.

Not with these sterile generic designs.

With who? Original Roy? Won't that just prove being gay is a choice or unless clone Roy is bi now.

>Will Raven in Season 4, be enough to save Young Justice?
>Not with these sterile generic designs.
She looks exactly the same as her TTvsJL design.

Except for the boob window. I kinda like it, but what I really want is a new take on her old dress, the leotard is so overplayed.

>She looks exactly the same as her TTvsJL design.
And? She was generic as fuck in it.

>She looks exactly the same as her TTvsJL design.
exactly the problem, that was a really bad raven

Raven but no Starfire? What is Yea Forums's obsession with her? What part of grey-skinned Velma attracts virgins?

Attached: 1.jpg (620x886, 385K)

You haven't been following YJ. We've got a genderqueer muslim not muslim undead new genesis under age cop killer as a character, two gay kisses outta nowhere and two canon bisexual sluts, one of whom is a fish.

The last thing this show need is more characters to eating the little time each episode has to advance the plot.

>goth
>nerd
>girl
Those parts?

I mean Violet's agenderness makes perfect fucking sense given she's a sentient computer shoved in a meat-sack, thats just standard sci-fi transhumanist stuff. Her discovering her sexuality is again, standard sci-fi stuff and makes sense as a narrative for the character

Aquadlad is gay in the comics

>I'm actually enjoy the R website more than I am Yea Forums now
You should stay there then.

The sites been bad for a while, mostly because of the influx of people from around the 2014 mark
>HUGE increase in shitposting/bait threads
>Departure of Moot
>Shitty mods made up of outsiders and autists
>Kids ruining memes and discourageing oc
Remove phone posting at least half of these will quiet down a bit.

Maybe as long as THEY LIMIT THE MAIN CAST AND STOP DEALING OUT MORE AND MORE NEW FUCKING CHARACTERS WITH THERE OWN SUBPLOTS EVERY EPISODE BEFORE ANY OTHER PLOTS CAN EVER BE RESOLVED

Attached: 1563590877658.png (412x465, 221K)

My #1 concern is them making Raven Star a canon thing. Nobody wants to see that shit. That or her going with that other magic bitch with the Black Top Hot and one piece. Or God forbid Tera. You know how these writers are now.

Give her to Nightwing, Flash, or Static Shock.

Attached: sample_d648d5f9e6bdeef1499aa6bc31e1ea8a.jpg (850x1140, 194K)

Knowing what he knows, can he prevent his own son from being a gay race traitor bottom?

Attached: Don_Allen.png (630x420, 433K)

Ship Raven with Damian and we'll see

>My #1 concern is them making Raven Star a canon thing.
>You know how these writers are now.
You clearly do not.
Your chief concerns regarding Raven should be-
>Raven x Robin
>Raven x Beast Boy
There's no black Flash in Young Justice so you'll dodge that bullet. Static is clearly an incel and likely a future villain so that's a no go.

Ideally Raven will be brought in to do the Trigon arc for the millionth time and this time she'll enthrall every meta in the show and impregnate them all with demonseed for the coming glory of Trigon.

I was thinking that too, It was time we were due a season with a big magic overarching theme to it. I love that they are doing Each part of the DC mythos as the general themes per season, ya know?

With noone. They'll make him angsth about Dick.

Raven will be paired with Jason, anons. It's a ship some of the fandom and bosses like and they'll go for it next season. She is going to be the one that bring him back alongside Dick, Tim and Kaldur. You will see. It's pure drama.