With Static complaining that he needs a girlfriend I think they might be building up to giving him a girlfriend

With Static complaining that he needs a girlfriend I think they might be building up to giving him a girlfriend.

Attached: 64AEACF4-95F9-4007-B612-AFA078B031A2.png (540x355, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DC_Animated/status/1156684153401663488
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d486f82e4b0aca341222a7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The lady who voices Miss Martian voiced Frieda, maybe she could voice Frieda again in the show and be with Virgil.

Attached: 3AB2C34A-C7ED-4850-9484-9A8B7F3504B5.png (300x300, 109K)

Attached: 9EBC3EF6-C8D9-40FC-A401-1D6CD57EA459.jpg (400x466, 43K)

I also feel they could be setting Static up with Wonder Girl.

Attached: 3D05C7A8-504D-4772-B53F-0FA28B28FAC7.png (400x222, 114K)

Nah, they're gonna do him like Iceman.

With how the shows going- it'll probably make Static INTO a GF.
I'm a tranny and the gender identity bs in YJ made me stop watching it.
Also Geoforce and Forager are trash characters.
Why would you revive a show and push all the main characters to the sidelines for different ones?

But unlike Iceman, Static has always been good with girls even though he has trouble asking them out.

Never. The reaction to Kaldur being gay was met with massive hatred from the black community. Static is an icon to black millennials, they would officially despise DC forever if they did that.
Bart is the next Bobby. Hell their personalities are pretty similar and both have been touched by Bendis.

The real question is why any of us still watch it after the best episode (Private Security) has been out for months. So what's the point?

Kaldur is bi/polysexul and a lot of black people liked him being bi. I’ve seen people wanting Static to be bi but mostly so he can be with Richie.

That's not even as fun as the Vandal Savage deeplore episode.

Black nerd girls are often fujoshits.

>and a lot of black people liked him being bi.
You mean black fujos and lying larping transracial idiots? I only saw positive feedback on tumblr, everywhere else it was mixed to negative.

At least he wants a girlfriend and not a boyfriend.

white faggots really want this "black people are homophobic meme thing to be real"

true be told, black guys dont even give a shit about young justice or gay people. let alone dc comics.

Attached: candicekellerfacebookcomments.jpg (735x413, 71K)

Pretty much.

Its nothing more than over compensation and projection for how racist and transphobic gay white guys are.

They call gay blacks shit skins and shit on gay asian men.

I can play this game too tumblrinas.
twitter.com/DC_Animated/status/1156684153401663488

Yes many people of color are homophobic. My mother's mestizo side of the family hates me and my husband. My native side is actually cool with the gays, just not the fact I married a white boy. And my in-laws are blacks (my husband was adopted). 90% of them hate us. Liberal whites need to fuck off and die.

*native father's
But this is not the case for all that ethnic group. 50-50 depending on the pueblo.

>tfw niggers hate gays so much that they send out their kids in public to hold signs saying God Hates Faggots

oh wait.

>well-ll what about that time shit skins set up a straight pride parade!

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d486f82e4b0aca341222a7c

ummm. no no that guy was well whi-

>well what about africa. they're homophobic

>what do you mean missionaries brought their homophobia over to africa wtf!!

White gays are so annoying and delusional.

Attached: westboro1.jpg (420x325, 49K)

>White gays are so annoying and delusional.
They are also pretty racist. A few of my husband's ex gay friends tried breaking us apart simply because I'm brown. I'm not even that fucking brown.

>I swear guys! this tweet that ive been carrying around all weekend with people larping as black men proves that blacks are triggered over Khalduram being bi sexual!! I swear to god Yea Forums listen to me please

Fuck drown yourself you tremendous faggot. Either talk about this tumblr fan fiction of a young justice season or fuck off with your /pol/ inspired aids ridden agenda you cock gobbling faggot. No one cares about the chip on your shoulder that you have over black guys not giving a shit about a gay black cartoon character

>No one cares about the chip on your shoulder that you have over black guys not giving a shit about a gay black cartoon character
Not him but you are the fucktard claiming black people are cool with this. Present a good number of evidence this beyond tumblr. Just get over your delusions, you ignorant child.

Lovely ad hominem. Still doesn't refute my claim.

Attached: Jean-Grey-in-All-New-X-Men.jpg (1400x700, 78K)

>me : black people dont give a shit about young justice characters or dc comics. this is literally you letting black guys live rent free in your head while carrying some random tweet thread to thread to derail the discussion into people worrying about your agenda.

>you : show me proof that black people are pro gay, bigot!!! prove me wrong.

faggotry really is a mental illness

Attached: 1565289565519.png (337x334, 172K)

Did Static have a gf in the cartoon or comics? As I recall he was a flirt but nothing beyond that.

he had several girlfriends and love interests in the cartoon.

in the comics he had a couple but the main one was Frieda. he even had sex with Frieda iirc, but DC was too chicken shit at the time to print a comic with a cover that had an teenage couple kissing and a condom near by.

>think they might be building up to giving him a girlfriend
He will get a BOYfriend and you will hate every moment of both of them.

Static has 4 love interests but Frieda is his endgame love interest.

Attached: static love interests.jpg (1761x801, 456K)

>But unlike Iceman, Static has always been good with girls
What?
Iceman was always successful with women him being a pussy hound was his main shtick before they retconned him as gay.

Kaldur in the cartoon being gay made no sense as there's pre-established canon that he had a female love interest, ydf. The only people happy at this derailment of a core character are agenda riders.

Ladies and gentlemen, the tolerant left everyone.
Also you have failed to post anyone who likes this shit beyond tumblr blacks. That Twitter post has several dozens of actual basketball Americans showing their revulsion to gay Kaldur.

>

Who is that costumed cutie?

Attached: 1564937594299.jpg (1012x675, 115K)

>people dont give a shit about young justice characters or dc comics.
FTFY
inb4 ladder bro
Rent free if you think otherwise

That's Dusk.

Attached: dusk4_001.jpg (1288x795, 539K)

He's not gay he's bi.

>he reaction to Kaldur being gay was met with massive hatred from the black community
Fucking based.

>"black people are homophobic meme thing to be real"
>implying it is meme
I lived in ghetto for 5 years and i was accepted there as white guy like after 6 months but the gay black guy i knew was shitted all over and nobody wanted to hang out with him.

>missionaries brought their homophobia over to africa
Go to Subsaharan Africa as an out gay man and enjoy dying in ten minutes.

It's probably that you are scum.

>I think they might be building up to giving him a girlfriend.
>girlfriend

Attached: file.png (330x255, 136K)

no one likes gay people, hand wringing about who hates them more is pointless

Woo more race mixing pushed.