Savage Avengers

>Conan the Barbarian
>Wolverine
>Punisher
>Elektra
>Venom
>Black Dr Strange

Is it any good Yea Forums? Because with this lineup they really have no excuse to be terrible.

Attached: 712AF503-0D29-41EB-9E6A-6BCE8835EC3A.jpg (451x680, 67K)

So far it's been okay. A lot of action and not really that much character interaction but entertaining enough that I'm going to give another three or four issues.

Conan using unconscious Wolverine as a weapon is worth the price of admission.

i won't read this out of principle. conan should not be in the modern era.

Conan assuming Wolverine is a dwarve was also pretty good

it’s pretty fun

I was enjoying it, but the last issue was dog shit.

It's really fun when Conan does his Conan shit within the context of the Marvel universe. The first two issues were of Conan and Wolverine beating the shit out of each other.

Only Logan and Conan have the chemistry to work off of each other and that's basically it. Duggan really has gotta shake things up

This line-up is so "extreme" it might as well count as a 90's book

it IS the 90s already, have you seen the stuff like Carnage and Metal?

Bro we are knee deep into 90s nostalgia atm. Cyber-frog?

>Conan the Barbarian
>Avengers
What in the fuck did I miss

not this, it's crap. Instead read No Road Home, it's really fucking good and tells the story of Conan coming to the Marvel Universe when they team up to fight Nyx

Logan of Pabst, no less.
In Avengers: No Road Home, Scarlet Witch met Conan and he helped the Avengers prevent an Olympian Goddess of Darkness from plundering the House of Ideas from Marvel 1985 (as well as restored Vision's will to live after he was left terminal by Hulk back in No Surrender).
He ended up in the Savage Land, and that's where Savage Avengers picks up.

Seems like a decent team but pretty lopsided, they have no smart guy to deal with the science stuff and venom is tough but they need a better tank

Wait. So Conan the Cimmerian and all the original pulp stories are a Marvel/Disney property now?

Don't get used to this team. It's gonna be a rotating roster with only Conan as a constant. So it's basically a stealth Conan book

Deodato's art has devolved to beyond terrible

Marvel published Conan for years, and he's made 616 appearances in the past.

Conan stories are public domain. But the character has been licensed and used by Marvel/Dark Horse.

Marvel published conan comics in the 70s.

Attached: 250px-Conan01.jpg (250x368, 51K)

I know, but I wasn't sure if the Mouse had extended its legal tendrils into Robert E. Howard's original stories and whatever weird exclusivity they'd probably demand

Nah the original stories are public domain, technically. Just the character IP has a license. Or something.

It is complicated.