It's official Infinity Bros

It's official Infinity Bros...

We lost the tribe war.

Attached: Tribe War.png (973x545, 420K)

Pedo be gone

>lost
By getting better critics reviews and episodes scores? Nice try Amphibiafag, your show started and still is at cancellation numbers

Maybe Owl House will defeat Amphibia.

this

Sorry Amphibians but you just lost in basically every way.

Attached: 1564709451662[1].png (1000x1414, 161K)

You could say it's infinity better than the gay frog show.

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

based

Attached: ANNEFAGS BTFO.gif (1280x720, 248K)

>THIS ISN'T HOW IT HAPPENED
(memory starts to play)
>YEAH, THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED.
>I REMEMBER FEELING SO SCARED THAT DAY.
>I KNOW THIS IS THE CORRECT MEMORY, BUT I DON'T LIKE KNOWING IT.

This show has way too much exposition for me to get fully into, which sucks, because a lot of it is super fucking good so far.

>conductor is just a human
>"antagonist's backstory mirrors the protagonist's" cliche
Cringe. I liked everything else.

B A S E D

Attached: 1543598775668.png (960x540, 515K)

It's a result of the show having 10 episodes that are all around 15 minutes.

It all has to do with how you get off the train. Sorry it all matters. Good thing it's only like what an hour long for the entire season. Frog show has 20 episodes and each one is stupid

But my biggest problem is that sometimes Tulip is saying what is happening on-screen. I just always disliked that form of explaining things to an audience as if kids won't understand that crying Tulip is upset that her parents are getting divorced, so present day Tulip has to tell us while the memory is crying.

You gotta remember user. Never expect other people to be smart. It's not always true.

Reminder to everyone that this whole idiotic tribe war bullshit is nothing more than a false flag operation orchestrated by a small group of trolls who congregate on discord/irc and shitpost as much as humanly possible in the hopes of getting other trolls and shitposters to join in and cause a snowball effect of faggotry for the sake of ruining any legitimate discussion. It happens literally every fucking season over on Yea Forums. Therefore, anyone and everyone who participates in this cancerous shitshow must have all of their threads and posts reported as soon as possible and as much as possible for the greater good of Yea Forums.

...Or maybe it's Yea Forums's version of Sneed. It's our very own meme, embrace it.

Sneed is a garbage forced meme that ruined Simpsons threads.

Exactly.

Tribe is a garbage forced meme that ruined cartoons with female MCs.

Here I will actually give a serious response with some thought.
>Pacing
There's no getting around 10 episodes vs 20, especially when Infinity Train wasn't as well put-together as Over the Garden Wall.
At one point Tulip says she's been on the train for months, which was extremely jarring because personally it only feels like a couple days or weeks at most. Many of her comfier adventures are evidently off-screened, such as "Literally Italy", and frankly her state of being and relationship with the other characters (who are fairly flat and one-track) doesn't seem like they've been stuck together on a crazy train for months.

In Amphibia, Anne's state is given more weight. What she eats and where she sleeps is important, not waved away with "oh she found X train cart that met her needs". Her relationship with the Plantar family develops until they basically adopt her, and she slowly earns the trust of the town over the span of 19 episodes. So when it takes months for the path out of the valley to melt, this passage of time feels more natural.
>Villains
Both are the increasingly common sympathetic variety. However, Sasha clearly has a much more personal, complicated connection to Anne given their context and backstory - culminating in the "Lean on Me" scene. In IT, Amelia's antagonism of Tulip seems like merely collateral. Tulip wasn't even aware of One-One's true nature until the very end.
Anne also discovers Sasha's plot in the final episode, but to the viewer it was evident from earlier buildup that the party wasn't on the up-and-up and Sasha was just manipulating Anne to get what she wanted per usual. While it was equally obvious to the viewer that One-One was the real conductor, we still don't know why Tulip herself was targeted specifically until the finale and go "Oh, the bitch was just crazy and has the tattoos to prove it".

Other independent actors such as Grime and Hop-Pop's betrayal of trust also serve to make everything more interesting.

Attached: 1541089489345.jpg (580x435, 48K)

>Protagonists
Anne dabs multiple times in her show and still comes off as less obnoxious than Tulip.

Tulip tries to frame herself as logical and an adherent to the scientific method, but in truth she’s mostly naive, irrational, and emotional. I’m not sure if it was a case of “smart character written by dumb writers” or “13 year old intellectual written by genius writers”, but judging from the state of the show overall I’m leaning towards the former but willling to accept insistance otherwise.
Anne has her faults, but Christ is she easier to listen to and is generally less of a fucking pill. When she learns a lesson she doesn't always look directly into the camera and narrate it at you either.
>Conclusion
I don't even think 10 eps can excuse it. We get a 7 MONTHS LATER a la francophone Spongebob narrator overlay and Tulip is shown being taken to camp with her visibly happier parents after their daughter was missing without a trace for several months and comes back with no reflection. If IT gets another season, I pretty much expect that it will have to follow a different protagonist.

Amphibia's conclusion is only part 1. It sets up a lot of running plot-lines that leave the viewer excited for more, rather than hoping that Anne is abandoned in the 2nd season so that the show can improve.

Forced meme is forced.

You’re damn right you did

Attached: 5F96E6B8-D65D-4491-9645-6A06E2B80288.jpg (750x961, 77K)

Who cares, post art.

Attached: 1565234881289.jpg (1200x1052, 130K)

Reminder that the real winners are those who watch what they want

Attached: D36CD076-A1CE-44B9-92E2-98C828C27436.jpg (1191x1191, 357K)

God, stop posting your cucked drawing.

Based Steven

Ok, whatever you say, trannies

Attached: 1E56F865-2A97-477F-8C26-7F0E092AAC0E.jpg (1192x1062, 101K)

Attached: dudenice.jpg (1042x1538, 342K)

Yep, there is no much to say. You nailed it completely.

Is it wrong that I like both Amphibia and Infinity Train? I would be bros with Tulip and Anne.

Man, i wish i could be in your same train, since i like to be in multiple fandoms at the same time, but after tonight's episodes, nah, i'm out the Infinity Train. It's just not for me. But hey, enjoy the ride, i'm honestly glad somebody can enjoy IT more than i did.

What if the train runs on human suffering, it could be a reason why it kidnaps people with problems.

Ah, I see anons. But which show as suffered the MOST? None more than Reggie's!

Attached: happy birthday to me.jpg (991x572, 242K)

Yeah I'm thinking I'm a reggiechad now.

Attached: mpv-shot0148.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Only faggots participate in the tribe war, user. You're only doing the right thing by not indulging it.

Attached: Tulipchads....won.png (1445x1044, 1.19M)

>MY CARTOON >>>>>>> YOU'RE CARTOON !!!11!!!!
For fuck's sake please stop.