Matt Groening confirmed pedophile

Matt Groening confirmed pedophile.

Finally the simpsons will be cancelled.

Attached: EBi1bnTWkAE_IQd.png (387x291, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/09/nyregion/epstein-sex-slave-documents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this from?

Jeffrey Epstein court documents that go released today.

Jeffrey Epstein court records were unsealed today. Lots of pedo scumbags getting exposed.

>Thinking they won't just "drop" him and continue this series

epstien is naming names and evidence is making rounds

How do you think the simpsons has gone on for so long?

Matt probably has blackmail material on Fox execs.

Is Matt even still evolved with modern Simpsons?

All I'm getting is that Matt has nasty feet. I'm going to assume this person was underage at the time? I don't see anything sexual about this.

we get it, older people have shitty toenails. toenails only good in people who have to go out of their way to take care of them and young people. shit my grandparents basically have yellow toenails, as well as my parents. mine still look pink/white

he hasn't been hands on since like season 4

yeah, it's shitty but it's not necessarily any offense on his part

context might place it differently, but OP has chosen not to give any, or even page numbers from the documents

Epstein paraded this girl as a a sex slave or something and by how it's frame, it could mean that Matt paid Epstein for a foot massage or that Epstein insisted that Matt gets a foot massage and maybe some of these men didn't know they were getting this from a 16 year old girl.

Source?

where's the fucking pedophilia, again? all this proves is that Matt has crusty fucking feet.

The implication that he might have paid for a foot massage by Epstein's sex slave. Although reading it again, maybe he was clueless as fuck about it considering he just drew a picture as payment.

This just makes Jeffery look bad and Matt look like someone who doesn't take care of his feet

Ha ha
"Crusty"

Footfags almost always are pedophiles.

"D'oh!"

Damn, will Disenchanted get canceled though? I liked that one.

Attached: 1554883818526.png (1678x612, 187K)

True, but if he doesn't take care of his feet then he's not a footfag

Jeffery EpSNEE- nevermind I don't feel like saying it

How is he a footfag for receiving a foot massage? Footfags fetishize other people's feet, not their own.

Oy vey, how very antisemitic of you to notice!

Jewishness is passed on maternally though.

It doesn't work if both of them are jewish, you dumb bitch.

Disney owns The Simpsons™ now. They can throw Matt under a bus and the entire media will tell us why Disney still airing The Simpsons™ despite cancelling Groening is a good thing

On Epstein's plane, the word "massage", was literally what they called "sex". It was so they could say "hey, you want a MASSAGE (*wink**wink*)?" in public. It was their "code word". This is in the testimony. Already been officially verified. They're not talking about an actual massage in the OP image. They're talking about literal foot fetishism.

nytimes.com/2019/08/09/nyregion/epstein-sex-slave-documents.html

So any important names so far? There's gotta be some stupid fucks tied up with Epstein. More than Matt's crusty feet anyway.

So what, does Groening have a mouldy dick? Because her description of the event sounds like basic foot massage.

Where's the confirmation that Matt Groening actually did this though

calm down Matt, you can tell it to the judge soon.

bro I want to blast this to all my friends but not if it's fake news because then i'm just the weird fucker posting matt groening pedo feetfiction.

So is Matt a pedophile or is he just into feet? Or is this all fake news?

Attached: 1 salazzle.gif (540x269, 1.43M)

based

NO FUCKING WAY

You can't "drop" someone if their only involvement is receiving contractually obligated royalty checks.

Now what will we meme about until image limit?

Attached: RgXOH83.jpg (639x2400, 260K)

I was enjoying our rocking chairs when Sneed insisted I give Chuck a gucci loafer massage throughout the duration of the short city slicking. I never turned down a client but when I saw the shape of his loafers, I nearly threw up at the thought of having to suck and fuck them.

WAY

well they were former gophers

Explains pre-2010 Yea Forums.

So what was the joke about getting a pedicure referring to? Getting his penis cleaned? I dunno dude, sounds like a stretch. Reminds me of Pizzagate. Letting some random underage girl massage your nasty feet on a pedophile's private plane already seems pretty scuzzy though.

But Disenchanted is just Leela+Lisa, Fry+Milhouse and Bart+Bender in a composite world of the D&D episode of Futurama and the Happy Little Elves cartoon from the Simpsons.

I couldn't get past the first four episodes because it was so derivative on top of being more boring than Brickleberry.

Simply based

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Pediphile