2019... I am forgotten

>2019... I am forgotten

Attached: nico x karolina confirmed.jpg (941x861, 133K)

Nothing with Nick was ever meant to last

Nico* autocorrect

What's next for Chase

Attached: JUST.png (750x1000, 935K)

Rowell will bring back Xavin, confirm that Xavin is pansexual and non-binary, and Xavin will be Chase's new love interest after being cucked by Victor. Xavin will still be a black woman 90% of the time and will always be a woman for Chase.

Well that's not too bad
"Hey babe you think you can make your ass bigger"
>Sure thing

>Karolina was freaked out by Xavin impersonating Nico for sex
>Chase regularly lets Xavin be Nico, Karolina, Gertrude, Molly and Klara

Implying people even read Runaways.

I want Singularity back

Is the series still going?

Does Nico still have that god awful outfit and haircut?

poor Julie Powers

Attached: julie powers.jpg (1988x3056, 2.01M)

Eisner nomination!
yes and you should be reading it, Doombot became a cast member

Attached: Runaways Doombot.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Somehow. The sales are shit and constantly in cancellation numbers but Marvel hasn’t pulled the plug

I love everything about this

Eisners mean jack shit

yeah, but i don't remember anyone storytiming it

I think we missed the last one or two, but usually when it's storytimes the thread lasts about 3 days, not crazy active but enough talk that it sticks around longer than 90% of the storytimes.

Xavin deserves better. Maybe he and Julie can hook up as a rebound.

>Klara
Don't remind me. They did my girl so dirty.

She has Nomad now.

Attached: qt patriotic butch gf.jpg (1988x3056, 1.71M)

Didn't she get eternal youth'd by a magic cupcake?

I'm okay with this, also why are all the girls so Buff not complaining but seems a little off

She ate the antidote then dumped Karolina ass, and screwed over the actual immortal 13 who always had the antidote in her back pocket just in case.

Nico is barely in the book since Anka left, she didn't get much page time before but now she's relegated to working or cooking off panel

Attached: tumblr_p456u4tRQ11re8ijgo1_1280.jpg (1242x1920, 532K)

Honestly, good. She has been absolutely shit as a character in this entire book. This book has been so regressive to her character to the point that now her identity is just Karolina’s mess of a girlfriend

Is that Nomad? All we really know is that her name is Rebecca and there’s definitely more than one of those in the MU

delet this

Attached: tumblr_n51fzsvHzc1tnjnoco1_500.png (185x195, 78K)

Books like this, only the TPB numbers matter

A Doombot taking on its own identity as a comedic side character sounds hilarious.

Doombot has always been amazing, he was great in Avengers AI as well

>>Runaways brought Julie in just to shit all over her.
>>Future Foundation decides to make Julie the underdog fighting upwards as the focal point.

I actually legit love this move. In actually put Julie ahead of Karolina now for me.

Attached: tumblr_p8gv4hqnzi1r9u466o2_1280.jpg (1249x1920, 712K)

Yeah.
After the Pride were banished and Alex "died" it went full trash heap modern creepy ass adult queers desperately pretending they are hip teens in media.

It is in fact bombing with both the comic mainstream and the supposed target demo of teenagers...actually It's aimed for weird people with twitters and blogs and the like who don't and never will read comics.

user, the first arc is the only thing that sells. The rest of it doesn't sell at all and is even looked at sideways.

user, comics are dead and they have less then 2-3 years. I say 2-3 years because the MCU is going to be thrown under the bus by the queer/anti-male and heteronormative agenda/pourposely devisive agenda that has killed SW.
Which consequently is directly responsible for the death of Toys R Us.

Every month it isn't cancelled is a happy surprise.

When was the last issue?
Last time we had storytime chase got cucked for 13 pages has anything happened sense then?

last issue was Victor and Doombot comatose in Doombots brain trying to fix him.

Now she'll be as popular as her sister.

Take your pills user.

No.
No she won't.
She's forever the gay girl who porked the other rainbow gay girl.
There is quite honestly nothing to her character beyond that. Hell if a female character has no romantic life in comics female readers see her as a broken entity and if she's full on gay and the comic can't slut her up to make her skinnimax tier fap bait then she's seen as an npc to ignore.
And if you try to turn a gay female character bi or questioning then all of that desperate obvious attempts at getting on the good side of the queers will be thrown out.
They do not like bisexuals and the lesbians DAMNED sure don't like girls who decide they like penor later.
Trust me, an....fwb who wanted us to stay on the DL was not well liked by her friends and ex's once they found out about us.

She's quite honestly fucked.

only on Yea Forums

I'm liking the book so far, though the art is a bit wonky

Generic Walmart brand Gert would have been a good move for chase, he deserves to be happy with someone without all the runaways drama.