Would you eat this, Yea Forums?

Would you eat this, Yea Forums?

Attached: 83F1263B-E70F-45CA-ACF8-D45361E88B3D.jpg (902x480, 29K)

What topping is that? Spinach? Black olives? Mushrooms?

Looks like godly pizza to me. All dat basil. Looks like a nice sauce too. Cowabunga/10

Probably. What is that spinach and anchovies?

WHO SENT THEM A WHOLE PIZZA UNCUT? Someone fire the 17 year old working the preproom.

Only if I got to enjoy dinner with the turtles and Splinter.

>uncut pizza
But yeah, I'd totally eat that.

Why not?

When Mikey orders it, he demands the works with the exception of anchovies. So where are all the fucking toppings he ordered? And why isn't the pizze cut?

No wonder he didn't give that faggot delivery boy a tip and only paid half price. That pizzeria sucks.

Wasn't it Dominos?

>Wasn't it Dominos?

That explains everything. What sort of shitheads live in NYC and order their pizza from Domino's, anyway?

CHUDs

Don't worry, in the sequel they start ordering from an independent pizza place.

And in the Konami games, they eat Pizza Hut pizza. Look, the Turtles are pizzasexuals. They'll eat any pizza. All pizza is good pizza. Even Domino's and Pizza Hut.

movie prop pizza... I think I'm good.

Attached: TMNT Dominos.png (886x210, 131K)

Alright, that was actually worth capping. Thanks.

Where do they get the money from? It would have been more realistic if they just sniped it from the dumpster where all the unclaimed pizza goes. Then it would actually be acceptable that they eat pizza hut and dominos.

It's New York City and people drop loose change all the time.

They probably kep the money from the thugs and pushers they beat, if I were a street level hero I'd do the same thing, take the money from the criminals and give it to those in need

Cum

>the sift trough shit for cash
Ew.

>
>they rob people
>but bad guys so it's totally OK (it isn't)
Even better.

They LIVE in shit. You think a sewer is a hygienic place to reside?

not /ck/ but was Dominos always bad? or is just a zoomer meme?

>not /ck/ but was Dominos always bad?

Yeah, it was always low end corporate chain delivery pizza. About 5 or 6 years ago, Domino's even launched a campaign where they admitted their pizza was shit and they were changing their recipe and cooking methods to make the pizza actually good. It was a... bold advertising strategy, but most people said the quality of the pizza was a lateral move at best. It tasted different, but not better.

European here. We have Pizza Hut, so I know why people hate that overpriced circle of greasy bread, but we don't have Domino's. What's the issue with that place?

They don't live IN shit, they live NEXT to it.

Low quality ingredients so the pizza is just very bland. In their own "we're sorry" campaign, Domino's even confessed that their crust tasted like cardboard (it was an odd campaign). Their sauce has no zest, their mozzarella tastes empty and flavorless like edible plastic. The toppings are never fresh. And they tend to make their pizzas in advance, so they sit under a heatlamp for hours until someone orders one with the correct toppings, then you get a dried out and almost inedibly hard pizza (most delivery chains do this, though, which is why you should NEVER order a plain pepperoni since that's the most common "stock" pizza they make in advance and heatlamp).

Pizza Hut is pretty weak, but they at least have the pan pizza option which offers a crispier crust and their sauce has some slight spice to it. Their ingredients seem fresher. Hell, even Papa John's, which has a sweet sauce I don't really like, has a bubbly crust and gives you stuff like garlic dipping sauce and pepperoncinis on the side to distract you from the blandness of the pizza.

Domino's is just the absolute bottom tier, even beneath Little Caesar's, who sell nothing BUT heatlamp pizzas.

So what did they change?Also is there a pizza chain that's actually good in the US? My town mostly has family-run pizza restaurants owned by Turks. They don't know the first thing about classic pizza, but the pizza-like dishes they make are usually fresh and delicious, if dumb and weird.

Papa Murphy's is probably the best as far as established chains go but thats take and bake. otherwise you have to stick to local joints/chains.
Oh, Jets is pretty decent too.
Best damn pizza i've ever had though comes from this place called bazbeux's in the little hipster village in indiana. its like $40 for a extra large pie loaded with toppings but god DAMN everything about it is perfect.

It was mostly marketing; they didn't actually change that much. The sauce is a different recipe and the crust is supposedly different (I couldn't notice), but that's about it. Honestly, I didn't eat Domino's much before the change and have only had it once or twice since then.

Good corporate chains are kind of not really a thing. Of them, I "like" Pizza Hut the best and they are the most prominent whenever I go to office functions or anything with quick/cheap catering (they always order Hut and never Domino's). They're also fairly cheap with slightly higher quality, though I'll never understand why pan pizza costs more than hand-tossed.

I might have said Papa John's a few years ago, but I haven't eaten their stuff since they delivered the worst heatlamp pizza I'd ever seen (so dried out you had to struggle to bite it). They kinda gross me out, now. The dipping sauce is a nice gesture, though.

There are mostly local chains of like 2 or 3 restaurants that people tend to prefer over corporate nationwide chains. NYPD Pizza (I'm not a New Yorker, FYI) has a few locations and their stuff is good, so they're my go-to. In my hometown there was a place called Victor's that had 2 locations (both closed, now) that I'll always consider my favorite pizza.

All NY style, of course. I don't hate Chicago deep dish and I'm not going to pretend it's bad just because it's not "real" pizza, but I only feel like it on rare occasions.

There's a little Mr. Jim's Pizza next to my workplace who's always been really good about their pizzas always being fresh.
It's really the only place I get chain pizza anymore.

I lived in Australia for a bit, and they did not have any other major Pizza chains, so there was Dominos every where.

it's overloaded.

Chicago "pizza" is literally not pizza, it's a pie. I don't know why they insist on calling it pizza and get upset when people tell them it's not pizza. There's nothing wrong with pies. Just don't call them pizza, it's confusing.

Jesus, here in mexico before the mid 00s we had MANY local joints that might have not tasted that great but at least the fucking pizzas were made the moment you order and pay for em.

then Pizzonona and Pizza stuff came around with their rather vomiting pizzas which once they dry, they taste like shit, funny I eat dominos last year and I don't recall tasting that bad.

is it really like corporate cult unspoken rule now to heatlamp pizzas now!?

I mean, yeah, it'd be like calling a lasagna a pizza, I get it. I just wish people wouldn't pretend like it isn't delicious just because it's a misnomer. Kinda like white chocolate. No, it ain't chocolate, but it still tastes good.

How come the other characters don't like pizza? Splinter straight up avoids it and prefers Japanese tea and salads basically he's health obsessed. Alopex's favorite food is chocolate. And frankly even other turtle characters like Slash and Venus? They don't like pizza.

>is it really like corporate cult unspoken rule now to heatlamp pizzas now!?

Yeah, but they do it for a few reasons. So they can have a "hot and ready" pizza like Little Caesars (but even they have a limit for how long they'll let one sit) but also as a way of getting rid of unclaimed pizzas that were ordered but never picked up. "Oh, the guy who ordered a pepperoni 6 hours ago never came in for his pie? Just give it to the next guy that orders a pepperoni."

Saves money, but tastes like garbage. So a corporate fast food chain.

sadly this is the norm here in Germany - except for dominos, every pizza place you have to specifically ask for it cut.
If you're dining in at restaurants, they just give you a knife and fork and tell you to cut it yourself.

>not /ck/ but was Dominos always bad?
Yes.
But then Papa Johns chunked the market and Dominos was forced to adapt.
Now PJs and Dominos alternate for top of the low tier while Pizza Hut is firmly planted at the bottom of the barrel.
Even frozen supermarket pizzas are better.

Ahh, the superiority of German Engineering.

pizza is gross