>literally better than anything Marvel had been shitting out the past decade

Attached: g3.jpg (960x1378, 500K)

Art-wise? Sure
But the stories pretty lame

Weeaboos aren't people

>story isn't actually about Peter Parker but yet another copy cat
fuck this

>im just your regular everyday highschooler
I know it works in this context but come the fuck on, every goddamn anime intro has this.
I'm male with normal penis
I highschool
I special everyday normal just like you kid

>fuck Marvel
>look how good this Marvel book is

You are dumb.

he isnt, he just pointed out that a normal weeb story keeps out doing american writers who got too far up their ass.

>weebs
Just admit you like capeshit, it isn’t too hard and will save you a lot of embarrassment like this thread

?
Most mangas shares the same premise just with a different texture.
This one is no different, story already seen. Overused tropes, overused hero archetype.

That’s not true for art either, there’s History Of The Marvel universe and silver surfer black just came out recently

All in all OP is a pathetic, baiting weeb

Lmao no

Ok

i regret reading it. what a waste of time.

>in-universe superhero fan donning his idol's mantle, finding that he is way out of his depth but pushed on and overcoming his own weaknesses, striving to be a better person is overused
read nigga read

Yes, it really is. Read more

Anyone dissing the writing has no sense for panel composition and timing. The pace is almost Ditko-esque, just with less cramming and no Stan dialogue to drag it out. It's simple, but engaging.

>This one is no different, story already seen. Overused tropes, overused hero archetype.
We're talking about modern ASM, right? The book that just did Kraven's Last Hunt and "Dr. Conners is MORE than some monster" again, right?

I take you have never read a shonen?

No i'm talking about most of the shonen published in the last three decades that aren't the "breath pf fresh air" OP is talking about.

I don't remember the arc where Goku dressed up as Spider-Man and climbed a burning building to save a child.

>dragon ball is the only shonen ever made

>says someone who hasn't readaything from marvel in the last decade

Even some of the most SJW books are better than this. I had a better time reading Mockingbird!

You don't even need to go to japan for that, Ms. Marvel is literally just that.

>i'm talking about most of the shonen published in the last three decades
Most shonen since 1989 are Dragon Ball clones. They're predominantly about absurd characters doing supernatural feats. There's a self-insert aspect, sure, but that's also a thing for superheroes, including Spider-Man. If anything a normal guy faced with tactile physical challenges in a well paced, visually stimulating story is atypical for both regions.

It's a whole lot better than the Ikegami Spider-Man manga, that's for sure

The recent Spider-Man stories by Spencer and Tom Taylor have been pretty good, actually.

It's about a Japanese Spider-Man... who's not really Spider-Man but tries to save people anyway.

Fucking weeaboos almost approaching sjw levels of obnoxiousness.

isn't that My Hero Academia?

Japs are action gods, but they can't write dialogs for shit
When we'll have a fucking collab?

Sounds like something that'd be done in My Hero Academia though.

So a legacy superhero from another country, like what Miles does or Superman of China does?

If MHA wasn't shit, maybe.