Name me one bad episode

Name me one bad episode

Attached: Futurama-01_0.jpg (1600x1200, 480K)

attack of the killer app

The Leonardo da Vinci one was fucking atrocious
Not a single clever joke on that episode

That one where Bender bit a poo penny
Not cause the episode is utterly unwatchable i just hate that fucking line

Everything made after "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" is absolute shit. That episode was about as good of an ending Futurama will ever get. From then on, the writers sacrificed every good and decent thing and theme about the show for chronically unfunny humor. Fry and Leela's relationship became the driving force of the show, and they just threw it around and destroyed it because they couldn't outgrow the episodic sitcom mode, nor could they stow the mean spirited humor, which just doesn't work for a character-based show. Mean spirited humor only works when divorced from characters developing. The fact that characters in the show has moments of deep drama and emotional development (Fry's dog and his rivalry with his brother, Leela's origins, etc.).
Some of these were problems Futurama had bits of initially, but they were generally overshadowed and I thought were capable of being shed. But ironically, the writing staff ended up producing something which had the same inherent flaws of the old sitcoms they often parodied and mocked.
The show really wasn't funny after that point either, and a lot of it came down to the overacted voice direction (not due to the actors), the drawn out pace/timing, and the devotion to mean spirited humor. Pretty much every malady that afflicted zombie Simpsons. A lot of the plots for the serviceable episodes were merely rehashes of much better episodes in the earlier seasons.

Attached: Futurama.jpg (2500x1875, 1.13M)

The one with Wanda Sykes, because she's terrible.

The one with tentacle leela.

Leela's mom hooks up with zapp branigan.

Fry's ex girlfriend from 1999 is unfrozen

The decopods take over earth.

The time traveling senator from Kenya sent back to stop Nixon.

The Susan Boyle one

PRO TIP:

They were ALL bad episodes.

All of them post-Comedy Central.

The one with the cats

>The one with tentacle leela.
I liked it.

>Leela's mom hooks up with zapp branigan.
I liked it

>Fry's ex girlfriend from 1999 is unfrozen
I liked it.

>The decopods take over earth.
I loved it.

>The time traveling senator from Kenya sent back to stop Nixon.
I liked it.

That one was gross but hilarious.

Not true. many great ones in those
Like Law and Oracle.

It was okay, Nibbler has one of the best line in it.

>Everything made after "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" is absolute shit.
Objectively false.

Season 6 had a slow start, but only people who gave up at that point say stupidity like that.

>Fry's ex girlfriend from 1999 is unfrozen
That one was pretty good. Only the slow second half really sucked.

cringe

i really did not care for the one where it had the actor who wore a bag over his head i only remember it because calculon died on that episode and was continued the season after

You obviously havent enjoyed freedom day enough.

"The Futurama Holiday Spectacular"
It was supposed to be environmental, but all the segments were "this isn't good enough, you need to get this to make it a true celebration". Materialistic, Al Gore-wanking, & talking bees.

Most of the episodes from s3

Bending in the Wind

Is there a more forgettable episode in this series than the one where Leela becomes a Blernsball player?

The eye-phone one where WITH NO PREVIOUS SETUP OR MENTION Leela has a sapient singing boil on her body.
Thank God that got ignored from then on out.

There is one but I forgot it.

This. I think the first movie is alright but everything after that is dogshit. After it got picked back up it’s like they forgot how to make an episode 22 minutes and wrote it like it was a mini movie.

Assie Come Home, Rebirth.

the anime parody segment in that 1 episode was really bad

From the original run?

A Leela of her own.

The first 5 min are fine and then it turns trash.

The Fire Fighter and gender swap ones really irk me, because it threw all of it's world building and the character's personality and development out the window to become another WHACKY WORK PLACE SITCOM
I call this Archer syndrome

>I call this Archer syndrome

More like any sitcom past 3 or 4 seasons

Archer and Futurama fundamentally have the same problems. They establish a cool world and setting but then they get new jobs every week lke Homer Simpson, the side characters get flanderized and too much screen time

>Five kinds of beans, and three things that look like beans.
Only if you're a fag who deosn't like baseball.

Anything after Bender's Game

>Who am I signing this for?
>Umm...eBay?
>Ooh, that's a popular one today. Little E, big B?

Attached: 1485071260771.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

That one with the bees is a good episode on its own, but for some reason they used to play that episode like every fucking day and it kinda got annoying. During my stoner years I've seen that episode enough so that I have written the entire script on memory to impress a friend, who just thought it was faggy that I wasted enough time to watch this episode so many times and write it down via memory (with 86% accuracy may I add)

>Only if you're a fag who deosn't like baseball.
Whoops, guess that explains it.

The horrible "Space Whale" episode that they kept rerunning over and over until you were ready to scream.

Attached: Mobiusdick.png (638x338, 149K)

>that they kept rerunning over and over until you were ready to scream.
Surprisingly fitting for the episode considering what goes on inside that whale.