What do you think about SUPERROBOTMONKEYTEAMHYPERFORCEGO!©

What do you think about SUPERROBOTMONKEYTEAMHYPERFORCEGO!©

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.mail
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93760520/#93763234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldnt mind this getting a reboot like TTG same artstyle would fit too

Attached: 1431136588001.gif (460x266, 1.54M)

The TTG artstyle is hardly the same

Don’t fuck the monkey, that’s how we got AIDS! You really want to be patient zero for Robo-Aids?

it isnt but if they did the same artstyle as TTG I wouldnt complain
or maybe TNBTS style would be really rad

Attached: rapunzel_raven.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Is that a pussy?
On a BLUE BOARD??!!!

who ever thought it was a good idea to eat monkey brains because it was "exoctic" was a real retard

whaaaat noooo

I really like the show actually. As for the picture, I'm not kidding you I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to die in a nuclear blast, like at ground zero so I'd get vaporized..

No

Based on what the creator's written on his twitter, he'd be on board with doing a reboot movie. I think that would be a good idea to tie up the loose ends from the story. If I remember correctly, the show did sort of end on a cliff hanger.

Good show, underrated and memed on.

Were you by chance a poster in that "Cartoons Yea Forums never mentions or acknowledges" thread a while ago? I only ask because I brought up SRMTHFG in that thread and I'm wondering if there's a connection. I only suspect there's a connection because prior to that I'd never seen anyone talk about this show on Yea Forums.

You haven't been around for the threads, then. There's HD rips of this show floating around now, even.

Damn I didn't think there was any fanbase for this show left...

user... why did you use that pic? Now they will delete your thread

>There's HD rips of this show floating around now, even.
Would you care to link any, user?

I enjoyed it when was airing. I haven't thought much about though, except once in a while remembering how fun it was just to say the show's name.

cloud.mail

.ru/public/MSih/FKHjWDs53/

This is the link to a dump of all of the episodes. I know this link may seem skeevy, so here's the link to the desuarchive thread it's from.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93760520/#93763234

The main "problem" with them is that they all have a big watermark but otherwise it's all in good condition AFAIK.

Attached: 1499663018775.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

Other addend; I've watched some of the episodes myself and have them all downloaded.

Attached: 1556942314689.png (1920x1090, 2.5M)

>the dad of the hot girls is a tentacle monster
>implying sex between female human and tentacle monster
Jesús fucking Christ this show

You're conveniently forgetting that the girls were also tentacle monsters. All of them could take humanoid disguises, which is how they infiltrated the Super Robot/asked the Monkeys for help. The explicit mother/wife of the tentacle family was never shown.