WITH THE STRENGTH OF RA

WITH THE STRENGTH OF RA

Attached: EE972524-B04D-4F1C-A87A-CFFB2C9412D2.jpg (600x849, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIz_Ts0GpHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

james woods?

She's the only one I ever see fanart of.

all the barafags are jerking off to gargoyles

gave me fetish for undead girls, which is sadly very underappreciated by things.

has Cree Summer ever voiced a shitty character?

I AM HOTEP
YOU ARE HEDGEHOG
WE KNOW NOT EACH OTHER
BUT AMON RA WOULD SMILE UPON ME
IF YOU HELP FIND QUEEN MOTHER

Honestly, the premise was wasted on the show's format.

If you ever watched Tiny Toons, you should already know the answer to this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIz_Ts0GpHM

So we're all in agreement that despite being the designated hoity-toity asshole who gets shit on, the snake guy has the best outfit and powerset, right?

I find it amazing she somehow managed to be a reverse trap and the pharaoh was the only one who saw through it in Egypt.

I don't remember his powerset, but yeah, I think it between him and the bull. But actually all four have pretty cool uniforms.

They could stand to tone down the mummy wrappings in exchange for more armor when in uniform.

He was the Donatello of the group, and had a lot of snake-themed spells. Plus his sword could turn into a snake, like Moses' staff from the bible.

Don't be silly, they're mummies in armor, you have to have the wrappings. Next you're gonna want the Ninja Turtles to actuall dress in black.

Worth noting, Moses turned his staff into a snake and then the egyptian mages also turned sticks into snakes. So it's not a nod to the jew, but to the egyptian sorcerers.

You misunderstand, I think they do fine on the torso, but need to have more on the waist and upper legs. The wraps work well enough on the abdomen and upper arms as a kind of undersuit.

Not really, Egypt did't have pants, even for armor. At most you could have some scales on the kilts to make it look armored, but you kinda need wrapping on their legs so it doesn't look like they're naked.
I kinda get wanting their armor to reach the abdomen, it makes sense, but from a design standpoint, the wrappings on the abdomen look okay, and someone wanted Nefertinas tight tummy in evidence at all times. Someone on the design team really liked her belly.

I'm fine with their upper halves. I think you're right about the armored kilt thing, the stark white throws off the color balance for everyone except Ja-Kal.

If there was ANY way to impregnate her I would've

HE HAS THE MUMMIES

Wut

I'd give that Mummy the cummy
Also, how did none of the others know she was a chick before they woke up in modern times?

Mummies are criminally underrated.

Attached: 006.jpg (1110x1600, 586K)

>Comic relief
>Has the coolest battle design

Attached: Rath.jpg (704x512, 56K)

So hey there cowboy... sauce?

Him and the ram guy had the best designs. The other two were pretty lackluster in comparison.

Indeed

Attached: Mummy coochie.png (1024x768, 569K)

Attached: 1559669658084.png (259x194, 111K)

Attached: srrryyjry.png (765x1000, 431K)

Would you?

Attached: Bastet.jpg (960x960, 182K)

This would be better if she had lips and eyelashes.

Ja Kal's was the best, but he's a close second.

>Now imagining Nefer-Tina wearing nothing but piles of Egyptian themed gold jewelry.

Can you imagine how difficult it'd be for the kid to get through the day when there is an ageless hot chick constantly by his side who wears nothing but linen gauze wraps?

Don't the mummies basically worship him as their personal god? She must lust for him just as hard.

>Nefer-Tina, no!
>Nefer-Tina, yes!

If they are pharaohs bodyguards... Does it mean they had to die the same day he did?

Seems like they were somehow preserved without actually being dead yet.

Felix, please get help.

Looking back, Jakal was basically Cyclops. Same personality, sibling drama, even Dale Wilson and Norm Spencer sound similar.

Abandoned his wife and infant child too.

the episode where nefertina was bound and gagged did some bad things to me as a kid

I always thought his posing was particularly cool.

Mummies Alive? More like Cummies Alive!

All four of them looked bad ass. Though I will grant, the aesthetics of Snake guy's armor wrapping around him like a snake is sweet.

Given their designs, if all you knew about the show was a lineup picture you'd probably assume that snake guy or the chick is the leader.

Sure why not

i remember finding the show pretty boring but there was this one episode of them losing their powers and having to travel the city at night dressed as regular people.
It was my favorite, the standard trip in the midnight adventure, they even had to sing in a club. There was this guy chasing them that thought they were aliens, shit cant get more 90s than that.

Looking back, the animation was incredibly choppy. It's like all the budget went to the transformation sequences.

In any show with transformation sequences, that's where the budget goes.

And you only have to do it once.

use saucenao or yandex

Well, I found it in Italian.

That was a good episode

Attached: Nefertina Gagged.png (749x557, 688K)

Attached: 1558686422730.jpg (320x240, 7K)

Attached: images.jpg (581x443, 36K)