STICC

STICC

Attached: 1565199020278.png (1920x1036, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCrR3Uw6Mk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2IFIfa-qlJ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANB1TBs6RRA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Af2DikbO6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lesbian twins
Sigh

>STICC
Just makes her that much easier to stick her in my various orifices.

why the fuck is western cgi so shit

>needing to say western
When will Yea Forumsutisits fuck off already? Japanese CGI is even worse.

>Japanese CGI is even worse.
Trigger is easily the king of CGI and I can't imagine trying to refute that. Into the Spider-Verse is easily the best CG in a western 3d-animated film but Promare outranks it by miles. Gridman also has the best CG I've seen in a television show.

Little girls like rainbows, user

>devs actually thinking girls still like rainbows
Uum, sweetie? Rainbows are ours now.

Sweetie?

I think she looks fine. You're not supposed to lewd her anyway. Morticia, mommy of darkness, exists for that.

I thought a major theme of the Addams Family was that the family members looked weird and unsettling when around "normal" people. But this is the reverse. Wednesday, complete with her giant yam of a head, looks downright average next to these fucking Psychonauts rejects.

Attached: ShrugSanic.png (172x166, 34K)

>see rainbow
>rampage

Attached: 1562705744896.png (465x508, 459K)

I assume they're supposed to be school outcasts which makes them look weird.

Big Mouth: The Motion Picture

>noose braids
SOUL

Attached: 1541589885085.jpg (800x600, 40K)

>implying lesbian twincest isn't the best thing in the world

These character designs are ugly. Like really now show of hands, how many of you stopped watching Western Animated Films because of the art styles? I hate looking at all these ugly characters.

they could be going for a similar gag where she looks like she has a different artstyle than everyone else, due to being from a older era of design styles
hell aside from the braids she almost looks like she's still a 2d drawing
it still gives off that "these people are different" feeling although the girl? on the far right is way too fucking ugly

Have you ever read the books?

It's based exactly on the OG comics you fucking retard

Fuck you. I don't care. I like visually appealing art styles. Shitty looking character designs like this is why people have a reason to prefer the Live Action Addams Family movies.

Why the fuck this looks like Planet Sheen mixed with Fanboy and Chum Chum

Even the popular looks ugly. I assume it's the girls who the frogs attack in the trailer. There's no way around it, the "normal "skin tone, and facial features look ugly when the Addams have smooth nice grey tone faces.

On the plus side Wednesday look like she'll have scenes where she emotes, like the Frankenstein scene. I like that better than her goth deadpan that we've seen most movies.

I dunno man, some of these effects haven't aged well

Attached: 1543794502206.webm (640x478, 617K)

Wednesday looks like a light bulb head. If not that, then an inflatable balloon head. She just looks like garbage.

Most people only accept that depiction of Wednesday because her actress was GOOD looking. If she was dumpy no one would care about her.

>Trigger is easily the king of CGI because the cgi looks juat like my 2d animus
z

Ah Cyber Squad. Cheap bullshit, but that strut.

Redhead looks like a Psychonauts character

All she needs is so sickly looking skin.

Posting without comment, but just compare the Addams family trailer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCrR3Uw6Mk
To the Lupin the Third: The First Trailer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2IFIfa-qlJ0

And you form your own thoughts and opinions on the state of US animation

Also, without comment, look at the Dragon Quest movie trailer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANB1TBs6RRA

All the side/bg characters are straight up hideous, which is funny when compared to the Addams family of all people.

She looked that way in the comics

>Compare this film targeting families and child to the film targeting young adults/adults.
You okay user?

Attached: wiki8.png (727x545, 452K)

>Dragon Quest movie
But the Dragon Quest movie has been confirmed shit.

Who said it was only Japan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Af2DikbO6k

>And then you watch the movie and notice the floaty animation, lack of weight and rushed plot.

But it looks pretty I'll give you that. That's what tricked me into watching Little Door Gods.

Attached: 0f388ced5a1c368fbc56d4a4e66e8365e4fc00ac_hq.jpg (1024x421, 25K)

Trigger isn't even responsible for the CGI in their shows, dumbass. It's all outsourced, even Promare.

Legit didn't notice. Good eye, user.

Well I'm the movie she got with the nerdy kid was cool until she killed him.

So are those girls twins or lesbians? Maybe both.

Most Hollywood animated features look too same-y. That's why Spider-verse was really appealing. I'll take ugly once in a while just for something different. Plus it's based on the style of the original comic which I loved anyway.

The normal people look ugly because they're in Jersey

Well you got me there