ITT: characters who can beat Superman

ITT: characters who can beat Superman

Attached: 6CA2074C-25F4-4044-B01F-31E9B1FF6FC1.jpg (1988x3056, 869K)

Damian Wayne

Attached: 1565165193021.jpg (1988x3056, 977K)

Jarro

Attached: Justice_League_029009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.48M)

how she's not dead yet ?
her brother was above superman-tier for a couples of minute before dying.
she is in comics using her power since a year and half

Right? At least show aging, a nosebleed, something

She hasn't been using her powers non-stop. It doesn't affect her when she isn't actively using her powers.

user I think beating Captain Atom should put some stress on her health

Wait, didn't her powers come at the cost of shortening her lifespan the more she used them? How come she's still kicking?

If you actually re-read the comics you would remember King specifically states that they could be at Superman's power level for couple of years.

Attached: IMG_1261.jpg (1199x1893, 720K)

Effortlessly kicking Captain Atom's ass sounds like pretty above Superman to me. She should have lost a few decades from that.

If you think her powers aren't going to be busted by the end if the story, I've got a bridge to sell at a very reasonable price.

Well, maybe she can parse out her power a few minutes at a time, and just go back to normal for most of the day?

Don’t try and bother reasoning with them, the or outrage Batfags feel over King is pretty impressive. But, like always, two months after King is off the title Yea Forums will be shitting all over whomever picks it up next. I genuinely hope it’s Bendis, I want Batman’s profit margin to drop so damn far that DC is forced to push their better characters

Attached: image.jpg (789x591, 426K)

Tom King is a hack

That panel convinced me King doesn't give a shit.

If her power is that she consumes her life force at a proportional rate to the power she has, fighting Captain Atom should have killed her stone dead in under a second.

The problem here is that a handicap for OP characters is supposed to create some form of tension in the story. A vague lifespan reduction means nothing if we don’t see the negative effects.

On a semi related note; We’ve had a really bad kind of new characters come out between King, Bendis, and Snyder

>Superman for a few years
So if they can just choose to use their powers for a few minutes or even hours at a time, Gotham Girl should be Superman tier for the rest of her comic time.

How much more powerful than an ordinary human is Superman?

I’ll go ahead and fix Gotham Girl for King
>She’s the magical/cosmic opposite to the cursed soil Gotham is built on. Her powers derive from Gotham’s populace having faith in her. She goes from street hero to Supergirl tier by the faith people provide.

We've already seen it with her brother. You don't really show signs of wear until you suddenly start burning out super fast.

Right but King has failed to illustrate her deterioration. Coughing up blood, a nosebleed, blurred vision, something

Attached: ZlPpDck.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Infinitely

With the way King has her powers set up, she can be completely fine until she’s beating up Captain Atom tier opponents for hours on end.

That’s just poor writing

Damian's right though

This makes no sense. But whatever capeshit.

It was established with her brother years ago, though.

>Superman for a few years (let's say 3 years)
She can be as strong as Superman for 1,576,800 minutes.
>God for a few hours (let's say 3 hours)
She can be God tier for 180 minutes.

Her fight with Captain Atom was only a few minutes at most so she's still fine.
She can put on basic super durability and super strength for years and only powerup to Superman or God when the situation calls for it. And Superman tier is good enough for most of the villains.

Superman can punch Hypertime. Her brother was just throwing a tantrum.

Like hell i'm willing to believe it.

And you don’t think that’s fucking dumb? That’s not a good handicap if it’s that lenient

>King OCs
being fuckin' dumb goes without saying

Why is beating up Superman considered the ultimate test of strength to you people? Did Superman beat up Superman to prove his worth?

That was Superboy-Prime

Nah, Superman did it in Action Comics 1000

He’s Earth’s Strongest metahuman and the high bar

Attached: D03F0997-8EEA-4B47-BAE0-984F13120769.jpg (1041x1600, 569K)

Didn't he do that three times in a row in the nineties?

He’s done some of the most ridiculous shit out of any superhero, and in any Crisis level event, he’s usually the guy to go toe to toe with the big villain.

Gotham didn't show signs until at the last minute, dumbass.

Is it tho? I know we say Captain Atom is superman-level but he jobs so much.

Oh fuck off, King. This entire concept is fucking dumb and has too much leeway.
>”Oh she’s fine because it’s only been 10 mins.”

Stay salty, user. I hear it's really good for your health.

Because a rapidly deteriorating mental state isn’t enough? Also can if you had been reading from the start, you’d know that Gotham didn’t show any signs of the damage being done to him until he died.
Their are other utensils, you don’t always have to be spoonfed

>She’ll only show symptoms when it’s convenient to the plot or when King’s bored of her
Wow, what a great character

I mean a lot of characters could but most of them are literally whos and aren't standard bricks

Like Alan could probably kick his ass if he wanted, and I don't think Supes could even do shit to his son Obsidian except maybe heat vision whereas Todd could fuck Supes up six ways from Sunday

Attached: oh no dads hot.jpg (574x481, 156K)

Attached: Naamloos25.png (397x271, 96K)

He-Man

Nope. Action Comics 1000 and recently one hit ko the Forger.