Do you think the next season is going to be worse or better now that trey parker divorced his stripper wife?

do you think the next season is going to be worse or better now that trey parker divorced his stripper wife?

Attached: 1562814496812.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Worse. I think this will be the last season because no new deal has been struck and the next season airs in a month. They're cutting close to renewal.

Oh wow I thought they stopped making this when I was in university

>being an optimist
cringe and faggotpilled

Trey Parker has always been a faggot.
That will have no effect on the show.

The last season's finale proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Matt and Trey lost their touch and should end the show before they embarrass themselves even more.

never said i was optimistic about it
but i think only good can come from him divorcing this
i just hope he doesn't keep his wife's son

Attached: TreyParkersWifesSon.jpg (590x590, 320K)

i have no expectations but i want episode 300 to be at least special

I'm sure it will be a special 'lesson in Marxism' from Matt and Trey just like the last two episodes of season 22 were.

I want Heidi to have a relapse.

Attached: 1509031805632.png (960x720, 692K)

based and feediepilled

Attached: Heidi the Feedie.gif (640x360, 1.38M)

Obligatory

Attached: The Three B's.png (1280x720, 517K)

significantly more obligatory

Attached: Widey Heidi Deux!.gif (420x420, 1.84M)

It is unlikely to be worse than season 20 but it is very likely to be shit.

nothing can be worse than season 20 unless they somehow manage to do an even more cringeworthy take on drumpf

fat heidi is cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1564793562064.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Damn straight

Attached: 1510932435082.png (700x700, 288K)

There should be more art of her.

Heidi is cute in general.

Attached: South-Park-Girls-south-park-41249214-625-626.jpg (625x626, 85K)

Not likely unless she comes back to the show.

Attached: 1510124932839.png (875x750, 614K)

Any drawing ideas you'd like to see?

She should sit on Kyle's face.

Something involving fat Heidi naked.

Attached: 1510448044365.png (1000x1000, 537K)

Where did you get these drawings?

I’m glad these are now considered the trio but Bebe’s voice actor is always busy and we still don’t have a forth.

I really hope this is the last season and that Trey's divorce sends the show into an extremely nihilistic and absurd direction. After years of mediocrity and showing its age, the best the show could do is careen over the edge in a blaze of glory.

that could be pretty kino

I disagree, the show is still fun to watch and there is always more to play with because of how flexible the town has become.

I think the reason why a lot of folk can’t get into it like they did during the golden seasons is that the boys lost their naivety, but so did we. It’s just something you got to accept, not every band will make the same kind of song, the style of the show in season 19 is already very different to the style in season 22. Try to appreciate the new stuff while reminiscing on the old.

but the new stuff just isn't good.

>still watching South Park past season 20
shiggy diggy

sometimes i think hating on the new seasons is just a meme.
i have never stopped finding this show funny. it's immature humour and social satire has been consistent throughout its run.
I think most people on this board(and irl) who claim its bad are people who simply just stopped watching it and fell for the belief that it fell to simpsons/family guy symptom(turning into a parody of itself)
but it simply isnt the case. its the same creators with the same schedule. the show is always out there.
if you told me you were just tired of the show, it would be a legitimate arguement. but that the show's "changed"? fuk off it aint true.

Attached: 4ChanPepe.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Wasn't something like this the reason Wendy broke up with Stan for a bit a few years back?