THE ETERNALS Adds Gemma Chan & Barry Keoghan

Chan played Minn-Erva in CAPTAIN MARVEL, but is playing a completely different character in THE ETERNALS. Rumor has it that she is Sersi and Kheogan is Starfox.

variety.com/2019/film/news/gemma-chan-eternals-marvel-1203290315/

Attached: Eternals.png (647x494, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkXLKmf3Ur0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more Gemma & Brie content
YAAAS
youtube.com/watch?v=dkXLKmf3Ur0

Neat. She was wasted as Minn-Erva.

Gemma Chan should've been saved for the Shang-Chi movie as Leiko Wu, but at least she's getting another role.

I wonder who these guys are playing.

I'm fairly certain that she's Sersi, but I doubt Keoghan really is Eros.

Barry Keoghan is fucking hot.

Yeah, I have to admit I have no idea who she is, and obviously even less when I saw Capt Marvel, but it was clear she had more talent and presence than that script was getting out of her.

Sersi is a pretty big Eternal

So Thanos' brother was a twink.

she'd be good as Sersi (though I was hoping for a Greek/Latina actress so we could get some nice curves)

This is the first time an MCU actor is playing two parts, (netflix isn't canon), though Benedict voiced Dormammu too I guess

weren't all the Titans compared to Thanos because of his birth defect?

Isn't a bit racist using the same asian to play different characters in the same universe?

>No Kevin Bacon as Starfox

Meh! I still think that Starfox should have been the father of Star-Lord in the MCU, would have made more sense considering her powers... even Mantis would have made more sense as his assistant.

Attached: Bacon.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Martin Starr and Laura Haddock say hi.

That would have made Peter and Gamora cousins (by adoption, not blood, obviously), assuming they didn't yeet Starfox and Thanos' relationship, which they probably would have.
Would have been awkward.

Oh, look that
Another actress without any curves
Good job Victoria Alonso, great diversity work

Attached: d6ee1d3d1fd6c3a6f972e6514f7e80bd--gemma-chan-attractive-people.jpg (236x396, 15K)

What about the guy in the Howling Commandos who was also Peter's Principal?

And the guy who was a Howling Commando and then his descendant, though I admit that's cheating a bit.

If you counted the shows, Mariah and the lady from Civil War, Melvin Potter and the white power guy from All Hail the King, the Irish Mafia boss and Bor, and now Cottonmouth and Blade.

Captain Marvel is NON CANON

And? Leia and Luke's kiss was weirder but nobody cared after they revealed they were siblings, Star-Lord as half-eternal would have been better considering they will never use the Celestial shit again.

I don't know if anyone cares seriously, but there's been a lot of guffawing about the incest kiss over the decades.

that is Mr Harrington in the Hulk movie, same character

Yeah right, like the Iron Man mask kid in IM2 is Spidey. Totally legit.

it's okay to be gay, user, no need to insult anyone because of it

It's really kind of amazing how Marvel put Gemma in a bit part, realized she was getting popular from Crazy Rich Asians and promoted her as if she was a huge part of Captain Marvel, and now are trying to fix things.

In the Incredible Hulk novelization it actually says that he's Amodeus Cho lol.