Okay, Yea Forums. Realistically, are you looking forward to any of these?

Okay, Yea Forums. Realistically, are you looking forward to any of these?

Attached: 8A024A08-4A4E-4CB3-9733-D938DAA822EC.jpg (798x420, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scryfall.com/search?q=set:ulg t:carrier&order=cmc&as=grid&unique=cards
youtu.be/CX45pYvxDiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Yes

Yes
Dr Strange
Thor
Blade
F4
Kinda
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Eternals
No
Shang Chi
The rest of the shows

Yes

Wish Winter Soldier be called White Wolf instead. You could instanly keep some of the Winter Soldier design, but Bucky would have the White Wolf mask and arm. Would make him cooler

Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange, and Thor, and I literally don't care about anything else until Guardians 3

Eternals could be fun, so could Shang-Chi, Thor and Strange sequels sound good.

No, but I’ll pay to see them in theaters anyway.

Thor, What If, maybe Eternals, maybe Loki,

Movies: yes to all

Disney + series: not interested unless the actual film actors are involved in their roles

Only Dr. Strange, I dropped Thor as soon as I heard it was going to be about the female one

>not interested unless the actual film actors are involved in their roles
They are. They got you covered.

>Black Widow
Should be fine
>Falcon+WS
Yes
>Eternals
Ehh, need to see more
>Shang-Chi
Ditto
>WandaVision
Yes
>DS2
Yep
>Loki
Yes
>What If
Yes
>Hawkeye
Maybe
>Thor 4
Do female Thor right and I'll consider it
>Blade
Nah, but that goes for the original
>F4
Probably not

Overall phase 4 seems more interesting to me than 3 was (sans IW and EG) so this is a positive step forward

I literally don’t give a fuck about any of this capeshit.
Maybe if they made a stand alone film, like the Joker, i’d Be interested

What do you think they're going to do for the What If? series? Existing What If?s or all new ones?

Thor, Shang Chi, Strange and What If

All of them.

Im interested in Sheng chi but I need to see it it action first.
Maybe Black Widow or Thor but that's it.

All of them. Out of a vow. I made a promise I’d kill myself once the MCU was finished but that was during phase 2. I enjoy them, I suppose.

I'm assuming the Disney+ are all shows and not movies.

So pretty much just Strange.
Eternals and Shang Chi could be good, I'll wait till I see a little bit from them before I start caring.

I think new ones

I really want "What if the other half of the universe survived the snap?"

Blade, probably Thor and maybe F4 (if they don't shit the bed casting and directing) are the ones I'm most interested in. The What-If cartoon could be cool too.
Strange, Hawkeye and Eternals will probably get torrented by me when they're out, but the rest don't even sound worth that effort.

How come a lot of people are excited for Doctor Strange? The first one isn’t too well loved.

well we can speculate based on the cast

Attached: whatif.jpg (2048x1536, 389K)

>user can never die

I am going to watch every single one of them.
I thoroughly enjoy them all even if they're not perfect and I make no excuses for it.

Guess I have to keep living for another decade.

Some were announced as shows, but with how many "original" movies have been announced for Disney+, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of them pivot to the equivalent of a 3 hour tv movie.

Michael B Jordan basically confirmed there's a "What if Killmonger became the Black Panther" then walked it back real quick

ANTS
N
T
S

I can unironically say that Disney gives me life.

These timelines always make me sad for fans who know they don't have long to live

Mostly all of them but Disney Plus leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

>I don't have empathy for the sick and dying unless I know they'll miss Marvel movies

Attached: gab.png (527x526, 184K)

Doctor strange, everything else looks like garbage.

>What if Howard Stark became Captain America

There'll be a whole episode that's just "What if Nick Fury was missing his right eye instead of his left?".

Attached: file.png (1536x1024, 2.52M)

When's Carol

Attached: 1509638344250.png (310x282, 169K)

Not at all.

Phase 5

what if agent carter had even bigger milkers

I can't speak for anyone else but the Doctor Strange movie was exactly what I want from a comic book movie. Good characters, great visuals, and a decent enough story.
Nothing all that serious but just a bit of fun.
Of course I also like the Ant-Man movies so...

user, the series will be animated...

What if Peggy got the super serum?

>Black Widow
Yes, just so I can find ways to jerk it to ScarJo just a little while longer
>The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Definitely, glad they got Zemo and Sharon back too.
>The Eternals
Never read anything based on the Eternals so I’m looking forward to seeing something different.
>Shang-Chi
Same as the Eternals, never read any Shang-Chi. I’m worried Awkwafina will annoy me like she does in most films but she was good in The Farewell
>WandaVision
Yes, probably one of the projects I’m excited about the most.
>Doctor Strange
Yes, I look forward to the new craziness.
>Loki
Cautiously optimistic. Considering this is Loki without his character development after the first Avengers, this could be a mess.
>What If...?
Yes, could be fun.
>Hawkeye
Yes, I hope it mostly follows Fraction’s stuff.
>Thor: Love and Thunder
Most excited. Ragnarok is my favorite MCU film, I just hope they do a better version of FemThor
>Blade
No. Mahershala is a good cast but I’m willing to bet they won’t go R rated.
>Fantastic 4
No. There has not and will never be a good Fantastic Four movie.

>Black Widow
No it's a prequel and looks to be an unimportant one
>Falcon and Winter Soldier
No, it looks to be more important than BW but Sam and Bucky aren't that interesting. Will be nice with some more Zemo though.
>Eternals
Yes, only to see if it's set-up for X-Men or if they have the balls to bring Thanos' convoluted backstory to the overly streamlined MCU.
>Shang-Chi
Sort of. Partially because it is an obvious apology for Iron Man 3 and partially because Shang-Chi is the least noteworthy character to get a movie yet.
>WandaVision
Yes, similar reasons to Eternals. I'm willing to bet they'll introduce Magneto here.
>Doctor Strange 2
Yes, liked the first one.
>Loki
Sort of, doubt it'll be that important.
>What if
Sounds like a mixed bag.
>Hawkeye
No, Clint is boring.
>Thor Love and Thunder
No, Ragnarök is fun but the Thor solo movies have derailed as an adaptation. They're one of the early signs the MCU as a whole will need to get rebooted.
>Fantastic 4
Yes, it'll be nice to watch an FF movie when they can actually explore space and shit instead of doing nothing.
>Blade
Depends on what it actually is. If it's just the Snipes movies without the gore, sexual themes and swearing then fuck this movie. If it's the start of a side-MCU that doesn't shy away from that stuff, then I'm cool with it.
>X-Men (you're an idiot if you don't think that's in phase 5)
Yeah, still gonna kinda miss the old movies and I fear they might take center stage if (for soooome reason) some of these experiments don't take off.

Attached: Captain_America_Vol_1_618_X-Men_Evolutions_Variant rogue.jpg (1366x900, 308K)

Why have any empathy for anyone else?

it's fine. it's all fine. we'll all watch it anyway.

Zombies

I’ll probably watch all of them. Simply because I’m a normie who likes watching this shit with my friends.

Eternals and Shang-Chi the most. Simply because they aren’t a sequel to anything.

Fantastic Four will depend on the shitfest that they'll made, I expect Dr Doom played by Whoopi Goldberg, Sue played by Caitlyn Jenner, Reed by Warwick Davis or something like that.
I can't even pick Shang Chi, I want my kun fu shit made by people that like the genre, no that chink that will direct the movie because he knows Brie Larson. All the others looks horrible.

Yeah.
Falcon and Winter Soldier
Potentially Black Widow
Shang Chi
Wandavision
Doc Strange
What If
Thor 4
MAYBE Hawkeye
Fantastic 4
Blade

>Reed by Warwick Davis
I’d watch that.

WandaVision
Hawkeye
Dr. Strange II
Shang Chi
Thor

Dr. Strange, Blade, and Thor. Everything else is piratable.

Strange, Thor, Blade, and FF

Shang-Chi and DS: MOM look kino already

>BW
I love and worship Scar Jo, so yes.
>Falcon and WS
Sure. I like Bucky, and I'm curious to see how they handle Sam taking up the mantle.
>Eternals
I don't really know enough about the Eternals to be super excited, DESU. But the wide cast of different actors like Angelina Jolie has me interested.
>Shang-Chi
This is probably the one I'm the least hyped for. But once again that's mostly due to me lack of knowledge of the source material.
>Wanda-Vision
Hell yes.
>Doctor Strange 2
Another hell yes.
>Loki
I'll check it out.
>What If?
Very exited for this one.
>Hawkeye
I'll check it out.
>Thor 4
I'll check it out. Can't wait to see it piss off all the incels.
>Blade and F4
Hellllll yes.

>posting the non-canon, non-mouse approved captain marvel when you're asking for more captain marvel films
What's your deal?

Infinity War saved the character

>non-canon, non-mouse approved
>What's your deal?
I dunno user, your blatant and unprovoked animosity toward a corporation makes me ask the same question.

because it makes you not a shitstain empty shell of a human?

user, I was kidding. I’m too empathetic, especially over children dying, shit makes me sad, man

Looks like that White Wolf shit got dropped.

Nope
I'd probably watch the eventual spiderman sequel though

It's that and Steve becoming Iron Man, Feige confirmed it.

There’s more marketability with the name Winter Soldier. Perhaps they haven’t dropped it just yet.

I'm interested in Doc Strange, and if Wandavision is connected to it as they said, then that too.
Ironically, I'm also interested in Black Widow, if only to see a bit more of the bits that happen between existing movies.

I was hyped for GOTG3, but the delay makes me care a bit less. Ears perked up for news, same for F4, because I've wanted a good F4 movie for decades now.

Everything else I could take or leave. If they show anything interesting about them in the future, I'm open to caring, but also just as open to peacing out.

Dr Strange one might be fun if they get crazy with it, falcon/ws might be good depending, and if they continue the galacticizing of Thor they started in ragnarock the new Thor might be cool, that's about it though

Dr. Strange will probably be decent.
I have no hopes for Guardians 3 after 2 was just a poorly written quip fest.
Eternals seems interesting at least.
The rest I dont care about.

wandavision, loki, blade, dr strange, thor and f4

It's amazing that this board is infested with retards that fund SJW garbage.

Not really. The MCU story ended with Avengers 4. This new thing is just cash grab bullshit

You can always stay on /pol/ if you prefer it

WHERE IS SPIDER-MAN 3
You can't end on that cliffhanger for 3 years

He’s got to redpill others somehow, user.

>blade
Yes
>everything else
No

>Scarjo love
My negroes.

Attached: 57A08583-EEB0-43CF-AF65-F956961E177F.jpg (1024x754, 194K)

Thor 4 has me most hyped. I love Taika so much.

WandaVision and Doctor Strange for embracing the weird mystical stuff.

Just Shang-Chi
I love kung fu movies and last kung fu movie I really enjoyed was Legend of the Ironfist

where the fuck is antman

Blade only if it's rated R. Shang Chi is cool but I assume the movie will be nothing like the comics. Really only the Fantastic Four.

Oh and I forgot Doctor Strange, I like him.

What if Ant Man crawled up Thanos' ass and expanded?

>they're seriously going with that logo for Loki
I know it's intentionally meant to be that way, and that the chaotic nature of it represents Loki's chaotic nature, but it just looks like shit.

I'm interested to see what Black Widow and Dr. Strange II look like, but the other ones leave me cold.

Has a body that just plain gave up. Ooof...

Phase 5. Shorter Phases.

>Fantastic 4 confirmed

this meme needs to die

couldn't be more tired if it rolled in on a unicycle wearing clown makeup shouting what up fellow kids Cyclops was right Nolan is a genius

Mostly just hyped for Fantastic Four & Guardians at this point. Oh and Spider-Man too

Dr Strange Unironicly
And Fem-thor for the memes

I just Dr Strange 2 is scary

Doctor Strange II. That's it. But they've all but confirmed they've decided to ruin the fuck out of it by changing literally every single character.

>cucking Thor

No thanks.

Fiege literally namedropped them in the SDCC panel

2021 looks to be a very solid year, except for fucking Whor.

>Black Widow
At least 5 years too late. Skip. Will eventually download maybe when I'm bored.
>Eternals
I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was gonna come out like a wet fart. It surprised everyone. Eternals though? Probably a wet fart. Skip. Might download if well recieved.
>WandaVision
Might download when bored.
>Loki
It's gonna be messy. Will probably download.
>Hawkeye
Never cared for FemHawkeye. Skip.
>Blade
Lol. Skip.
>Falcon/Winter Soldier
Slightly interested in this. Will download.
>Shang-Chi
Skip.
>Doc Strange
Actually might be interesting. I'll possibly pay for a movie ticket.
>What If?
Might be fun. Will download.
>Thor4
Oof. I was one of those guys who didn't like Thor 1/2 outside of a few character interactions but thought that Ragnarok was pretty fun. Same director which might mean more fun. Ordinarily. But I didn't like the FemThor story in the comics and the only thing convincing about Natalie Portman is how she might play a cancer riddled Jane. She's gonna have to be heavily CGI enhanced to be FemThor. I just don't think the story is gonna be any good. We've already had an unworthy Thor in Thor 1. It was the whole point of the fucking film.
...Probably skip. Might download. Might buy ticket if well received for reasons outside of girl power.
>Fantastic 4.
The 4th time they've tried this shit since the 2000's. Most likely skip. Download if extremely bored.

So Phase 4 gets maybe one movie ticket from me.
Doctor Strange. Don't care about any of the rest.

Attached: pegmeplz.jpg (1417x2126, 346K)

Black Widow is gonna be like Han Solo: A Star Wars Story

Remember that couple times Widow and Hawkeye mentioned Budapest? Well now we'll give you a movie showing what happened in Budapest! etc etc and so forth.

Basically it won't be necessary at all.
Age of Ultron very briefly showed us The Red Room in the Scarlet visions.
They was when the should have followed that up with a Black Widow solo movie.
Not now after she's fucking dead and nothing in the movie will matter.

Threadly Reminder Wizards of the Coast predicted the MCU 20 years ago.

scryfall.com/search?q=set:ulg t:carrier&order=cmc&as=grid&unique=cards

4 Stages:
1: Nausea
2: Spread
3: Deterioration
4: Death

Attached: ulg-62-phyrexian-plaguelord.jpg (672x936, 287K)

Black Widow, Captain Falcon, Wandavision and Dr. Strange.

Too early to be excited about FF but sure.

It's sad that this is all the ANTS we get for the phase.
It's also sad that one episode is going to be pure Killmonger wank.

Casual spotted, imagine skipping on Marvel's first family

Looking forward to? No. I'll probably go see Dr. Strange, though.

>"And the next item on the Agenda: ensuring Anonymous can never find love or a meaningful relationship so long as he posts on Yea Forums, beginning when Phase 4 is formally announced. Chairman Iger, I turn it over to you."

Black Widow and Shang-Chi a little bit because of the Mandarin

Otherwise, I'm done.

What's the DCU roadmap?

Attached: bf90f_2730861.jpg (740x559, 143K)

Attached: 0bd0ed742059cd7f4c83882095aeb3752e45dfbfv2_hq.jpg (1024x487, 31K)

Thank you, user. I had a sensible chuckle after looking at that.

Attached: 1379915573415.gif (370x330, 325K)

They should just have based Sandberg take control.

Attached: FFD01156-CF87-463F-A54B-39CAA9891B68.jpg (826x960, 133K)

I think they're just doubling down on their tv series.
They're doing a prequel series based on fucking Alfred.
And then there's the Batwoman one which is going to be hilarious, I think.
Arrow and Flash seem to be keeping afloat somehow.

For me, Wonder Woman was a solid pass. Maybe 6-7/10. I enjoyed Shazam mostly as a comedy. Last 20 odd minutes not so good though. But they're the best of the DCU movies so far. BvS, Suicide Squad and Justice League would struggle to get above 4/10 for me.

Give up on movies. Produce more CW shows

>captain america
>it's rogue

Arrow is ending soon, Alfred is based on Gotham Alfred, and Krypton and the DC Universe shows are all getting a second season, except for Swamp Thing.

What's the audience for Alfred?
Like...is he a popular character in the Gotham show? So you're gonna get, let's be generous, 60% of the people who liked Gotham will maybe also like Alfred? Seems like a bad business decision.

All of the Thor hype died the moment fem Thor was announced.

When Natalie Portman limply held the hammer out. She didn't want to pose the way she was probably meant to by thrusting the hammer to the sky. She's only in it for the money.

Christ I hope they don't make Thor unworthy. We already had a whole movie for that.

The thing that bugs me is that all the Disney+ shows look like expansion packs where they take the existing assets and rearrange them.

I'll prolly check out Doctor Strange and Blade on home video.

>BW
Sure. The comics that introduced Yelena were some of my favorite BW stories, so it could be cool.
>Falcon/WS
Meh
>Shang-Chi
If they went full 70's kung-fu movie send up, that would be great.
>Eternals
I'm interested in seeing what they do with it. It's kind of a bizarre property.
>WandaVision
Meh
>Doc Strange
Yes, please.
>What If
Could be fun, if the animation style isn't too awful. Not getting my hopes up.
>Loki
Could be fun, I'll try it.
>Hawkeye
Could be fun, I'll give it a chance
>Thor
If they don't do the "Thor is a title" bullshit. Having Jane gain the powers of Thor is fine by me...having her BE Thor is stupid. Having Jane w/ Mjolnir and Thor w/ Stormbreaker could be cool.
>Blade
PG-13? Pass.
>Fantastic 4
Meh. If they include the Silver Surfer and don't screw him up, I'll go see it.

Only vaguely interested in Dr Strange, the rest are a hard pass.

And make them super gay.

It’s the CW, that goes without saying

>Realistically, are you looking forward to any of these?
Unironically: most of them, senpai.

>Black Widow
My only question is: why'd it take so fucking long? ( asked rhetorically since the answer is fucking Jewmutter )

>Eternals
Not even slightly hype for this in theory, but the cast looks top notch and I couldn't have given less of a shit about GotG ( or Iron Man ) prior to the movies, so ...

>WandaVision
Not only do I want to see this for the character work, I'm seriously hyped that we'll be getting a Netflix style series w/o the Netflix Bloat.

If this does well there will be copycats which, hopefully, means less CW style tweenage soaps with a very thin veneer of capeshit over the top.

>Loki
ditto

>hawkeye
ditto: also Best Girl Kate!

>Blade
I'd prefer this to be hard-R and more horror based, but I'd still be hyped for pure 80's trenchcoats and katanas cheese.

>Falcon/Winter Soldier
Hype

>Shang-Chi
Hopefully the go full Wire-Fu with this!

>Dr Strange
YUSS!

>>What If ...
Not sure what this is even about?

>Whor: the motion picture
Nat "literally a MILF" Portman getting her actiongrill on? Yes, please.

>Fantastic Four
I've been ignoring the movies since the first one with Jessica Alba in that terrible blonde wig, senpai. Moar than ready for FF done right!

I'd imagine they'd have issues with the game company having already registered the name for use in movies/tv.

Remember that these are the same people that sued the producers of the movie Underworld because they said things like a Romeo and Juliette story set in a world where Vampires and Were wolves were at war was ripping them off ...

>>Eternals
>Yes, only to see if it's set-up for X-Men
HOW DID I NOT MAKE THIS CONNECTION???

Yes, actually. From the movie side, I'm most looking forward to Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange. But I actually think Black Widow and Thor have a shot at being good. It's Eternals I'm not jazzed for. Too far out for Blade and FF, but I'm optimistic. On the TV side, WandaVision has the most interesting premise, but I'll give them all a shot.

I’ll be fairly honest: I’m waiting to cash my once a year superhero card on Morbius, only because I’m invested in the character, and I’m determined to see this train-wreck. Much like I saw my other favored vampire, Barnabas, also get train-wrecked. If Subspecies 5 also is bad, then fuck me, Twilight officially killed off vampires.

None of these seem necessary or appealing to me. Perhaps if Dr. Strange’s trailer is good, or Blade’s. And if they don’t shit on Reed Richards too much. Rest is “eh,” to “why?”

Attached: ED4C1FF5-EDF2-4147-A603-A28FA0070CF9.png (1136x640, 711K)

Gunna be honest, I legit enjoyed Justice League.

nah,but i dont watch hero movies,im not they target, i would like to see an xmen movie though

Not too excited for any of the tv shows with the exception of What If? I'm not interested in Black Widow or The Eternals, but I might end up watching them anyways. I'm excited for Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange, and the Fantastic Four. I'm kind of mixed on Thor: Love and Thunder.

And so it continues

God Tier:
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings

High Tier:
GotG vol. 3
Blade
Spider-Man Home 3

Mid Tier:
Black Widow
Eternals
Fantastic 4
X-Men

Low Tier:
Thor: Love and Thunder

Nothing Tier:
Disney+

filthy secondary
out

>Black Widow
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bloody 'ell cuck corp that's a bit of a stretch minus captain stronk isn't it? They'd signed her up for what is it a six movie contract or something? Do you think Feige is having second thoughts or is it possible she might guest appear in any of the 20-21 films?

Ok let's go through each thing here shall we,

black widow - shit

falcon and winter soldier - the black flying guy and bucky with russia robot arm - shit

eternals - something no one knows or cares about? this might be 50/50 chance, but it's shit

shang-chi - Asian iron fist - shit

wanda vison, seems like love story, plus disney attached - shit

new doctor stange - probably only good one- hopefully only - not shit

loki- how many avengers has he been in? I would like a good one but it has disney attached and - it's shit

what if - what? .....disney..... - shit

hawkeye - the arrow guy.....disney...... - shit

thor love - female, probably - shit

blade - i'm semi hopeful, and wanting something good, aside from some bad cgi, bad villains and scenes so dark you can't see half of movie, I liked some of blade. But probably - shit

fantastic 4 - i would like one that isn't crud, i was kind of ok with 1st, after compared to later 2 , But it's gonna be - shit.

It would almost literally be impossible to make the year of marvel WORSE and MORE SHIT.
IMPOSSIBLE.
Just fucking kill the real marvel fans now, so they don't have to suffer this shit.
Like the old marvel was like loving sex, now it's just RAPE.
Sad part is, most normal people, are looking forward to that image. They , and some people on co like the ass rape. (co probably likes it)
It's a disgrace to comics.
Stan lee is rolling over in his grave.

It's a good thing stan isn't alive to see this shit now.
Rip, Stan the Man, Excelsior!

Anyone looking forward to anything aside from Doctor Strange Multiverse of madness, needs to get off co forever?

lol no

>Doctor Strange, Loki, What If? Fantastic 4
Yes.
>Falcon, Shang-Chi, Wanda, Hawkeye, Thor.
Maybe if it's good.
>Black Widow, Eternals, Blade
Not really.

Do normies even care about Black Widow?

yes
all of them

The level of hype for FF is confusing, do people really think the third attempt is going to be better or more comic-accurate?

WandaVision is a psychological thriller with the villain likely being a massively powerful demon who will also likely be the villain in Blade.

Nah White Wolf went bankrupt years ago when Borders closed down and none of those people still work there. For the longest time they had just one guy who approved licensed supplements to their games

>Okay, Yea Forums. Realistically, are you looking forward to any of these?
WandaVision and Strange, conditional on Vision's return being real, and not adapting any of Bendis' Wanda stories, no insanity, no reality warping, no using her as a plot device for mutants.

It all looks better than DCEUs lineup so yeah

they blew their load really early with spider-man. which begs the question was it wise to release a spidey film that early? I mean the only other heroes we got is GoG last movie, Strange, Panther, Wasp and Antman that are good movies guaranteed to make money. where now Fantastic 4 is a good idea its taking too long to release them, and x men not showing up yet makes this a difficult phase. But we do get a Black Widow prequel, or maybe we will get a time traveling Black widow but I think Scarjo is done with Mcu after Black Widow movie.

Not anymore it’s tiring

>Black Widow
No
>Falcon and Winter Soldier
Yes, but don’t wanna get D+
>Eternals
No
>Shang-Chi
Yes
>WandaVision
No
>Doctor Strange 2
No
>Loki
No
>What If
Yes
>Hawkeye
No
>Thor 4
No
>Blade
Yes
>Fantastic Four
No

ANT-MAN 3 BLACK WIDOW FALCON AND WINTER SOLDIER HAWKEYE WANDAVISION DOCTOR STRANGE 2 YOUNG AVNEGERS CIVIL WAR 2 AND SECRET WARS

There's some iteration of it back up and running and selling reprints now I think.

stay woke house of m civil war 2 and secret wars have been talked about

it'll at least look good. We haven't seen MCU FF4 so this is the ultimate do or die moment for the FF4 brand.

more so than Brie Larson

Yeah. All of them actually.

what if is going to be the wackest show ever

got a strong feeling we might see a few young avengers in the disney plus shows

Loki, I'll have to pirate tho

thor 4 gon set up some crazy ass shit

hmmm what phase 4 movie /disney plus show can cassie lang aka stature show up in

Will watch Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange. Also Guardians 3 when it comes out.

Yeah, like [unsolicited opinions about Israel]

NOPE

most of you will pirate all the Disney teevee shit save for the 3 people who are literal or mental 12 year old girls.

Would they really do that? Most SJWs hate Israel and Portman is half Israeli herself.

>Most SJWs hate Israel
Do they?

Rogue should be the next Captain America

This.

Falcon/Winter Soldier
WandaVision
Doctor Strange 2
What if
Hawkeye
Blade
Fantastic 4

those ones are guaranteed watches

Hell yeah

What's up Incel

Bet any money she will be in Thor

Why? No one likes her, Hemsworth gets along poorly with her too.

naw i dont think so nope

galactus or kang the conqueror might show up tho

I’ll probably watch all the movies in cinemas and pirate the shows.

Strange and maybe Shang Chi provided they announce their choreographers are good

What if Thanos was a good guy?
What if Peggy Carter became Captain America?
What if Kiplinger became King of Wakanda?
What if Ant Man was at the Battle of Wakanda?(in the mouth and a brain attack instead of in the butt.)
*What if Loki killed Thor?
*What if Hulk killed Thor? (Killing Thor is going to be a running gag.)
It must be super cheap at this point to render special effects for the Chitauri invasion of New York and an easy way to give the T.V. Episodes that blockbuster quality.

Definitely

Zombies are coming too. You can see it in the logo if you look close enough.

The Captain America spinoff sounds cool, since those characters seem like they have potential.
It will be nice to see Doctor Strange after all the new tricks he pulled out in the Avengers.

Didn't Loki die for real in Infinity War though?
How are they going to bring him back for a solo movie, especially before a Thor 4?
Same with Vision - every element that made up his consciousness (the mind stone, Jarvis, Tony/Ultron) besides Banner was destroyed, so he is basically super dead.
Hawkeye is completely uninteresting to me, as are Black Widow, the chick one and a Blade reboot.
Blade getting rebooted into the mcu sounds absolutely awful; hope it's a standalone title.

The Loki we’ll be seeing is the one who escaped in Endgame. I’m cautious to it considering this is a Loki with none of his character development.

Yum

YES

Still no disney hulk movie? Do they not have all the rights or were the last 2 so bad that they are afraid of touching it?

They did, it was Thor Ragnarok.

Uh scratch that, i now know the 2008 film is technically apart of the mcu. But still, no films with Mark Ruffalo as the main actor?

Rogue should be my real life wife.

for the movies? no, for wokeness shit storm, fuck yeah, this is gonna be Captain Marvel and Black Panther every 6 months

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>Actively Looking Forward tier
Doc Strange 2
What If...?
>Interest Piqued tier
Black Widow
Fantastic 4
Falcon & Winter Soldier

There's an enlarged version of the title logo with drawings in the red bits that contains a few hints.
>Iron Man
>zombies
>Union Jack
>Uatu

I don't watch any TV at all so the shows are automatically out. Excited for Doctor Strange and cautiously hopeful for Black Widow and Shang-Chi that they might resemble Winter Soldier action that's done mostly with fists. Beyond the bullshit with Jane, I'm concerned that they brought back Waititi to direct Thor since he'll probably milk the quirks that made people love Ragnarok to the point of staleness. Don't care for the other movies, but one can hope for unexpected surprises with relatively unknown properties ever since GotG.

>Black Widow
LOL why tho?
>The Falcon / Winter Soldier
fuck no
>ETERNALS
who?
>SHANG-CHI
will be shitty chink-bait
>WandaVision
is this a movie or a web series? either way it'll probably be low-budget garbage.
>Doctor Strange Metaverse of Madness
i want to say it might have potential but the rumors that it's going to try to be a serious 'horror' movie sounds like it'll be utter shit (like all PG-13 'horror').
>Loki
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>WHAT IF...?
Will be shit because low budget.
>hawkeye
lol why? why do they keep trying to make black widow and hawkeye real characters?
>WHOR
fuck women
>BLADE
fuck niggers
>Fantastic 4
fuck off

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, buddy.

Of course, What if.

>Wish Winter Soldier be called White Wolf instead. You could instanly keep some of the Winter Soldier design, but Bucky would have the White Wolf mask and arm. Would make him cooler
Not my White Wolf

Attached: white-wolf-ftr.jpg (620x349, 198K)

Not a one, but I'm done with the MCU now, Endgame was a fitting end to it.

They tend to prefer Palestine because muh oppressed muslims but only the more, uh, fervent among them will rant about zionism and shit.

Of course they'll jump to defend Israel the moment they encounter a non-SJW white guy talking shit about jews. It's all about comparative oppression.

youtu.be/CX45pYvxDiA

I'm hyped as an MCU fan who realizes Earth-199999 is not Earth-616. I like this universe's interpretation of it's heros. I'm unironically excited for 2021 double dosage of best girl Wanda Maximoff. Not only does she have her own T.V Show, but it's gonna tie into the Dr. Strange movie which might have based mommy Eva Green as Nightmare. I hope this leads to Wanda finally becoming the Scarlet Witch in name in these movies and leads to a less dumb version of House of M. Video related will be her show's theme trailer more than likely since it'll have a 50's aesthetic.

I'll buy and watch the rest of Phase 4 but I'm hyped for Wanda first. Also hope Shang Chi and New Gods I mean Eternals are good (DC BTFO). Anyone else think Eternals is just Kevin Feige making a movie of an obscure comic he read as a kid because he knows he'll beat DC to the punch? It's like killing two birds with one stone.

Attached: 1526439388049.jpg (1400x1000, 788K)

Yes
>Doctor Strange
>Thor

Depends
>Black Widow
>Blade
>What If..?

Nah
>Everything else

Looking forward to WandaVision, Doctor Strange 2, and Thor 4.
Interested in Falcon/Winter Soldier, Eternals, Shang-Chi, What If, Blade, Fantastic Four.
Indifferent about Black Widow, Loki, Hawkeye.
Wanting ANTS 3

this but unironically

>they blew their load really early with spider-man. which begs the question was it wise to release a spidey film that early?
The deal with Sony allowed them to use Spider-Man a limited number of times over a limited period of time. They've used him as much as they were allowed to for that reason.

>where now Fantastic 4 is a good idea its taking too long to release them, and x men not showing up yet makes this a difficult phase.
The last FF movie bombed, the previous ones were less successful than anything the MCU has done. The last X-Men movie bombed as well. The FF and X-Men may need the MCU more than it needs them, it's not going to die if it doesn't use them ASAP. There's no time-sensitive deal with these characters like there was for Spider-Man, so it makes more sense to wait longer and let audiences forget about their previous movies first.

>and leads to a less dumb version of House of M
Was with you up to this point. Giving Wanda reality-warping powers gives her a broken powerset that makes her too powerful to be the heroine of any story. It also means Bendis gets a credit.

>Anyone else think Eternals is just Kevin Feige making a movie of an obscure comic he read as a kid because he knows he'll beat DC to the punch? It's like killing two birds with one stone.
Less likely "comic he read as a kid" and more likely "recycling early work done for the cancelled Inhumans movie", which doubles as another victory over Ike for him. Hope DC actually gets New Gods to work as well though, good movies are good movies, it doesn't matter who makes them.

Attached: eb8cae7d0e9584f650f670a5a71ee721.gif (357x500, 2.95M)

The only one I will go see is Dr Cthulu. I've literally seen every single MCU movie in the theater but I don't care about any of these.

No cap no Tony and brie pushing the feminism stuff really killed my interest going forward. I was looking forward to Thor 4 till they said it's core is identity politics and that Tikki guy said on Twitter today hes going to shit on the comic mythology and laughed about it. So fuck it, killed all my interest.

I'll go see new Dr Strange, that's it.

Attached: 1505611884748.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Dr Strange, maybe
I'm morbidly curious about their X-Men and Fantastic Four, but not to the point of actually looking forward to them.