AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

>With Rocko’s Modern Life: Static Cling, a new TV special coming to Netflix this Friday, times have changed. In the 45-minute continuation of his original series, Murray is no longer operating with restrictions and is instead inserting a prominent trans story arc for the Bighead family through the character of Rachel, EW can exclusively reveal.
>Rachel, the child of Mr. and Mrs. Bighead, was known as Ralph in the ’90s cartoon and Rocko needs to find her.
>Mr. and Mrs. Bighead lost touch with their child, who went off on a mission of self-discovery. Thus, Rocko goes on a search to save his show and finds Rachel, now working out of a mobile Fatheads-inspired ice cream truck (as shown in EW’s exclusive clip above).
>“When I started writing [Static Cling], I really started latching onto the idea of change and how society has changed and what’s gone on in the last 20 years and the development of our characters and how they would react to change,” says Murray, who returns to voice Rachel after voicing the original character for years on the show. “It felt natural, because it was not only about change, about somebody finding who they are and making that courageous choice to go through that change.”
>Nick Adams, GLAAD’s director of transgender representation who consulted on Static Cling, tells EW over email how important it is to show LGBTQ people existing in the world. “Rocko’s Modern Life: Static Cling tells a beautiful — and hilarious — story about accepting change,” he writes. “The younger characters accept Rachel immediately; recognizing she’s still their friend. And while Rachel’s father is slow to accept change within his own family, even he realizes that loving your child should be unconditional. This story of inclusion and acceptance is so needed in our current climate.”
ew.com/tv/2019/08/07/rockos-modern-life-movie-trans-rachel/

Attached: rocko.png (1085x921, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/tolerance
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcJCHXf3cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's pretty cool, I'm glad these shows aren't afraid to delve into topics that many see as taboo.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Why is this funny?

Would be neat except they won’t have the stuck-in-the-90s characters react the way they would to a tranny. Instead, Mr. Bighead will be the bad guy bigot, and Rocko will say something like “seems like you’re behind the times.”

I will not be made upset by things that don’t matter
I will focus on self-improvement and being a good example for the people around me
I will focus on self-improvement and being a good example for the people around me

>Friends leaves Netflix in 2020
>normies will only have Stranger Things and this to watch
Yeah... I'm thinking about getting the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle at the same price! Wow, what a steal!

>digging up dead shows and shoehorning in an agenda
That's pathetic. Just make a new show where it makes sense instead, uncreative fucks.

Offended and shocked ! So sick of these snowflake faggots ! Won't somebody please think of the children !

And at the end of the movie she/he kills himself

Well at least they are using an old, irrelevant, forgotten and lame cartoon to push their agenda. Looks like they are learning their place.

Modern film and television can suck my dick. What a cesspool.

based and redpilled

Are they even adding the original shows? Rocko and zim I mean.
I don't care about the new movies I just want to watch the classics again.

Attached: blergghb.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

no wonder why this wasn't picked up for distribution until recently

>I will focus on self-improvement and being a good example for the people around me
cope
more like bluepilled

>ew OLD
>ugh IRRELEVANT
>lmao FORGOTTEN
these are lib talking points

>wow mate. you should be more accepting of your child's transition. diversity is our greatest strength, mate
Can't wait to catch this! About time we had some progressive voices in media!

Its all so tiring

It's all so tiresome.

if that's a cope then what makes copes bad?

Based

wasn't Ralph a self insert of the creator? I'm pretty sure Ralph's job was an animator.

I will not be demotivated by a crab in a bucket

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

They are a pointless endeavor.

>This story of inclusion and acceptance is so needed in our current climate
that's right. we have a total lack of entertainment featuring trannies and associated LGBTQI lifestyles. This is how we defeat Drumpf

Are you having an episode there, buddy?

Why does Netflix have to add this bullshit to everything they put out?

Stop saying that overused meme.

Good attitude.
If you let a tv show get to you, then you're kinda pathetic tbhfam

I’m repogramming my mind

>Rocko! MY DICK WAS CHOPPED OFF!!!

Stay positive, user! We believe in you

What’s next? Joe comes out as Jen?

Wasnt the original show mocking the consumer culture of the day?

So the new movie is rocko embracing the culture rather than being a fish out of water within it?

Did they not understand the baseline point of the original show?

"No."

Remember when Bighead was revealed to be a closet homo that was playfully alluded to that he had a double life as a Clown? That was good times.

They can't do stuff like that anymore.

Nice, you're doing better than most of the cattle that occupy this site

Yeah, of course it would.
I'm still going to watch it, I love Rocko's Modern Life, but I already know how I'll end up feeling about it.
I used to want a Courage the Cowardly Dog continuation or special, not anymore. When a good show dies, I need to let it rest and go back to it with a good memory of the happiness it once brought to me, and others.

Attached: Depressed 3D Stick Figure Man.jpg (400x400, 12K)

When they bring these cartoons back who is the target demo? Little kids don't watch this today so they expect 30 year olds to watch this?

>childhood favorite: POZZED edition
Thanks but I'll pass.

"My bad."

I mean, this is sort of similar, right? It's kinda funny.

Why do they always gotta jew it up. I guarantee trans faggots wouldnt be as hated if they didnt insert their fucking fetish into everything

I thought this would upset me, but it doesn't. I don't really care about that.

>they expect 30 year olds to watch this?
user... Where do you think you are?

Let’s write some episodes, Yea Forums!
>Heffer learns to be body-positive
>Filburt stands against Comicsgate
>Mrs. Bighead divorces Mr. Bighead because she’s a strong woman who don’t need no man
>Hutchinson encourages young girls to join STEM

Why self improve when the world will hate you for doing so?

"Woke" manchildren are the audience

I’m not doing it for the world I’m doing it for my own sake

Good job, liberals. You've managed to ruin another show.

>western animation
kek

Attached: 1560905494358.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

The world continues to be an embarrassing nightmare.

Why give a shit what "the world" thinks?

>muh crab bucket
Christ what a faggot, go ahead and cope yourself to death then.

Who even asked for new rocko?

At least theres still that Invader Zim special.

>I will focus on self-improvement and being a good example for the people around me
Why set good examples when media poisons people? Fuck it.

We all know you're doing it for girls, please don't lie.
If you really didn't care then you'd just indulge yourself and become a fat neet.

fuck trann*ids

>so they expect 30 year olds to watch this?
That's exactly who they want. It's the Rick and Morty/Adult Swim audience.

all the trannies that needed representation.

>DUDE social media, cellphones, YouTube, Fortnite, Pokemon creatures! Crazy!
This show was doomed from the start. They took the cringiest joke archetype from modern Simpsons and made a show around it.

Yeah, do it quietly, please. You're acting like an autist.

probably why Nickelodeon sat on it for 2 years before dumping it on Netflix

Sneed

based

Its a show based on an Aussie character so its only natural they make it into a shitpost.

This is the correct and healthy response.

where are all the black characters?

To be honest, because it's happening on Rocko it doesn't bother me that much. The show has always had an edge when it comes to these kinds of topics.

we all die

>character was a failure and a joke in original series
>character is still a failure and a bigger joke in movie
At least they're consistent.

i want to say somethin about low efforts sjw shit, tranny trash, etc....

but you know what, watching all this self destructive narcissism is kinda fun

They are, but not in a good way

but maybe I can help other people by doing it so they don’t end up giving themselves high blood pressure by reading stuff like what OP posted

Have sex

It really all depends on how the other characters react to it. Unfortunately you know it’s just going to be typical
>so brave!
>beautiful!
>diversity is beautiful!

Kinda feel the same on this.
Actually I find it funny that they took the cartoonist to turn in to a tranny of all characters, it almost comes off like a joke it self.

I never cared for rocko anyways. The Angry Beavers and Rugrats were better. So was Kablam.

Just a reminder, this show got cancelled because the creators refused to pander and put in a Lisa Simpson character in order to tick boxes.

Are they trying to insult Pepe by making the Buttheads kid a fag?

Glow in the dark CIA niggers can be alright sometimes.

Attached: 1540007066874.jpg (999x823, 163K)

Didn’t it get cancelled because the creators wife died and became manic depressive? Or was that how it came to be in the first place? I forget

CLOWN WORLD

Not everyone is a weak and boring person.

>Loved RML when I was a kid
>See this thread
>Haha this has to be a troll from a fake news site
>Open link, it's Entertainment Weekly
>Whole fucking article reads like a joke, taking a simple kid's comedy show and turning it in to Marxist brainwashing propaganda
>Laugh at how far we've gone
>Cry
We need a third world war. Badly.

and just like that my hype is dead. It was already low when they announced the 45 min run time and a trailer that was just “LOL IPHONES” but I was willing to look past that

Don't spend too much time on Yea Forums. I know it's one of the few places on the Internet not totally controlled by the elite, but it's not good for your mental health. Also, look at /gif/ if you want to understand the filth that poison this site now.

That's like the most likely character to do that though.

>It doesn't matter that our society is collapsing all around us
Based pic related

Attached: 1434343175148.png (569x802, 563K)

It might seem like it doesn't matter if you look at it in isolation, but consider that added together all of this woke nonsense is now a permanent and embarrassing black mark on the history of western pop culture that can never be erased even if we are able eventually move past it.

How far do you think people will get pushed until they rise again? And why didn't they learn anything from Weimar?

Uh-oh. Bighead is going to be fucking pissed.

Attached: 150487374957.jpg (664x599, 45K)

Good goy

imagine posting this instead of losing your fucking mind when something on Yea Forums agitates you

based

actually based and redpilled

damn man the media really does want all male children to take the titty skittles and slice their genitalia off

if only the government could've had a more honest means of population control

no point in getting upset over things I have no control over, it only makes me frustrated over my own impotence. I will instead focus on the things I can change that will benefit me.

they're absolutely thinking of the children user and this is how you sterilize 'em early and make them weakminded

>profits are tanking
>bring in the dancing trannies

It really doesn't matter. Society can be rebuilt. Rome fell and the world kept spinning.

all nostalgia fags deserve the same or even worse
it's your fault faggots

Because tranny faggots are laughable

This. I used to have no opinion about these people or gays but I legit hate them now sick of having their nonsense shoved in my face every where I look.

you are correct. i only go on Yea Forums during work, just to post my affirmations or laugh at those threads about bone-chilling slow burns

>focus on self improvement
Good point; no way they could demonize you for that!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-18-26-43-2089109120.png (1080x2160, 669K)

are they seriously destroying rockos modern life? fucking gas all zoomers and faggots already christ.

Attached: 1565192895535.jpg (430x419, 23K)

they're already animals

Why can’t they just let tucking sleeping dogs lie.

tl;dw

Attached: 1559672772395.jpg (1134x818, 53K)

That implies that there would be anyone left to rebuild it. We live in a world where people believe it's acceptable to mutilate your genitals for mental "health," crime statistics are fictional and racist, and gun violence will disappear over night with more gun control laws. We're losing the war of ideology. Who will be left in 20 years and how will they be able to change this?

Where do you guys find this literally-who shit? I've never heard of Broadly in my life.

I will not be made upset by opinion pieces written by overweight women

haha gay people have stinky dicks from putting them in eachothers assholes lol

They could at least make that funny with a line that mentions how he's completely sure about his decision and won't regret it in the future.

>you lived long enough to see zombie rocko’s modern life

maybe part of your own self-improvement could be learning useful skills like automechanics, carpentry, blacksmithing, etc

I hope they make his severed dick a character on Wacky Deli

Circumcision has existed longer than trans surgery.

>Rocko's Modern Life will feature transsexuals
His neighbors?

Fuck. All I did was consume 90s kids media as a lad and Rocko's was among my favorite.

I couldn't believe we had the same show/cast after something like 23 years, but now its been infected by 2019

But Ralph wasn't a failure in the original series. He was the creator of one of the most successful and popular TV shows of all time.

Oh my god

Good for you, user.
This was the outlook I adopted roughly 2 years ago and it’s improved my life a ton.
Other people can waste their time getting jaded about politics, but that life ain’t for me.

Attached: 15E46C9E-AB07-4625-840A-FFA944BD26BD.png (452x391, 155K)

>dilation day is a very dangerous day

NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT CARE ABOUT AN OLD CARTOON GOING TO SHIT YOU GLOW IN THE DARK CIA FBI BLUEPILLED SHILL KEK

Does Rachel still have her penis or is post-op

Attached: 86BFBBC3-4430-4400-A093-D0C35593F40C.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

>I will not be made upset by things that don’t matter

Yea because poisoning children's minds and making them degenerate at a young age doesn't matter.

Pussy fucking nigger. You'll get the rope with the other cowards that refuse to fight at worst an denied entry to the ethnostate to die alone at best.

hello consumer are you still dubious of our propaganda? here are some fun tie ins with your favorite corporate products!

Alright buddy, keep coping.

I AM THE CHEESE I AM THE GAYEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW

Attached: 1548350542517.png (570x493, 332K)

You know it'll be shit yet you'll still watch it? Thanks for finding what you hate goyim

Attached: 1564338291837.png (1609x615, 814K)

Possibly the most based post ever seen on Yea Forums

Attached: 1558181153110.png (607x637, 781K)

>we're going to live long enough to see articles defending pedophilia once everyone is bored with transgender and sexuality memes

incredibly fucking based and redpilled

>where are you going nazi? wocka wocka
Read it in his voice

Kids won’t watch this shit they’re too busy watching marvel or watching YouTubers

same as the bill nye show
woke man children

the world really, really should've ended back in 2012
it is not okay to poison the minds of children by enabling this kind of shit

Rocko's MODERN Life

>Yea because poisoning children's minds and making them degenerate at a young age doesn't matter.
Telling kids to accept people for who they are is wholesome :)
Stop getting mad at cartoons, you're a grown man. If you don't want to watch it, don't. If you don't want your kids to watch it, don't let them. Relax you fucking faggot

post-modern*

maybe theyll lower the age to 17

Kids shouldn’t even be subjected to the idea that you can “change” your entire fucking gender

Rocko's Post-Modern Existential Nightmare

>he still thinks the “day of the rope” and the ethnostate will ever happen
Please go outside and talk to someone for once.

Being trans is a mental disorder, not a sexual fetish
Most of them have known there was something wrong with them from early on, often in the absence of any media "corruption." Therefore its a mental disorder for which HRT/surgery is the best prognosis.
You can't "turn" someone trans anymore than you can "turn" them gay. It's used as a wedge issue to distract from non-economic issues. It really doesn't matter. People will continue to be trans regardless of what C*ckflix shows on TV, just like women will travel to get abortions even if it gets full-banned (incredibly unlikely). Politicians and media talking heads just used this shit to get votes/sell books. Please stop being manipulated and getting worked up by wedge issues that aren't 2A.

Attached: This.png (392x200, 40K)

I remember a time...

Attached: bLsU2VnHdIq11EqfzawkI7i_6z9oLaUFlTrsfE-dSWg.jpg (1080x1350, 323K)

>why aren't you and anonette having children, user?

Why not? If you have a mental disorder you should seek professional help

Fuck humanity

Civilization matters

So is he a nazi now?

Attached: gay paulie.jpg (404x683, 86K)

>You'll get the rope
Less than half of the US population considers themselves "conservative" and a generous 1% or less want to hang people. Your fringe view will never happen.

Again, I will focus on self-improvement and being a good example for the people around me

This is fucking retarded. This is coming from a closeted tranny.

lol it’s a sexual fetish don’t kid yourself you sick pervert get the fuck off my board

Since Ralph was not so subtly based on Murray, does this mean he is a closet tranny?

>europe and 6 million jews got btfo by crossdressers
now thats funny

Rockos modern life usually life lesson and so e heartfelt moments and werent always about funny scream eyes pop out of head

>create a system that values money above everything else
>get shocked when people don't do something that would adversely affect their position in the system
If you blame TV for the demographic transition all developed countries are seeing then you're a mouthbreathing retard and any other attempt I make to make you less of a moron would be wasted
Just in case you're not past the point of saving
>bulgaria
>one of the fastest-declining populations in the world
>degenerate

Attached: green_lex_luthor.jpg (321x306, 17K)

Oh well, a-at least Invader Zim still looks promising

>self improve
>45,000 low iq mexicans move into your neighborhood and annihilate it
>At least i got muscles n stopped jacking off DUUUUUUHHHHHH

Attached: E98E5D44-54CD-44C6-8681-286E7540E4DD.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>Therefore its a mental disorder for which HRT/surgery is the best prognosis.
What about if instead of giving them female hormones, you gave them males hormones so they stopped wanting to cut their dick off?

well according to /pol/ the 6 million never happened and germany was btfo by the jews.

So...

Crossdressing is to transexuality as scat fetish to incontinence

This sounds like a parody of real life

>give them the hormones they already produce naturally

what the fuck is that supposed to do?

>GIR, BRING ME DILATOOOOOOR!

Attached: I_am_ZIM_by_zeppman.png (836x1331, 180K)

>body is revolted by shape
>give it the thing to replace revulsion

I'm fucking dying

Attached: mactonight.png (235x212, 45K)

if your belief is that society is going to crumble beyond repair in our lifetimes, knowing automechanics, carpentry, blacksmithing, or basic farming techniques would be incredibly valuable, right?

Honestly Professor Membrane suddenly declaring he's a woman and a parade being thrown for him over it is exactly something that would happen in the Zimverse

Attached: Puppet_Membrane.png (1439x1080, 762K)

oh, so now you believe what /pol/ says? lmao gtfo you cringy faggot

kek

Hopefully they won't make Gaz a dyke, that'd be gross haha

Don't mind me, just a Nicktoon reboot that had gay stuff without it being shoehorned or ridiculous

Attached: wetwety.png (487x256, 166K)

Nope most trannies get a sexual kick out of thinking they’re a woman and hanging around women’s bathrooms you’re a sicko and need to leave

Uhh yes you fuckin idiot? If a schizo thinks his bodies natural shape is to be missing an arm do we entertain him cutting his arm off? Fuck you idiot

Remember netflix is losing money and subscribers right now but these are cucked companies that are willing to virtue signal to bankruptcy.
So fuck em, they deserve it.

Simmons being a fag was foreshadowed blatantly in the original series

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-21207-1515698329-1.gif (480x360, 792K)

Man, nu-Animaniacs is going to suck, isn't it?

Basic farming techniques won't save you from topsoil erosion, ground insect extinction, and increasing drought. Society as we know it will not be rebuilt after the collapse. We will go extinct.

???

hey arnold teacher

Vox already wrote those, senpai. Written by pedophiles.

then learn specialized farming techniques that would be useful in such a scenario you do-nothing crybaby

You know what else is valuable? Vocalizing that you dont want your cities to fucking collapse, maybe even pushing for legislation to prevent this

I know you think its cool to be guts and swing your sword 2 million times a day getting stronger while everything around you collapses, but there is still a lot left to save and im not about to stop giving a fuck and learn a skill for the apocalypse

Sneed

That's awesome.

>Wheel of Gender turn turn turn tell us what gender we will turn

Attached: r3rrx.jpg (706x467, 42K)

You really don't understand the gravity of the situation.

All this transphobia is tiresome.

you’re not going to do anything besides complain on the internet

all you end up with is high blood pressure

You know you hit the nail on the head, right? People don't care. Every day, more and more people are being conditioned NOT to care. Voices like ours are one in a million, and you're just arguing with people that think the coming apocalypse is a good thing (and here's why).

Presumably what's makes them feel like they were born in the wrong body is a chemical imbalance in the brain caused by low testosterone. Why "fix"" it by pushing their minds even further in the opposite direction of their body when you could just gently nudge their brain back to its natural state?

Holy shit based

Fuck Animaniacs for cucking Tiny Toons out of another season.

>world where people believe it's acceptable to mutilate your genitals for mental "health," crime statistics are fictional and racist, and gun violence will disappear over night with more gun control laws
america isn't the world, buddy. I know

if you can't even recognize the obvious maybe you need to work on yourself

Broadly is Vice's woman-centric division. it's a real thing, normies talk about it

Well I guess Ed was right all along.
"I have no son"

>desperately want zombie apocalypse to happen
>it occurs in the form of awful reboots and shows that just wont die like some REmake 2 zombie
this world sucks

Sorry, I should have amended this for Euros:
>world where you are encouraged to answer the call to prayer or be beheaded, pencils are considered assault weapons, and forcibly having your own cultures and traditions be replaced by foreigners is considered tolerant and progressive.

Neber watched Rocko, always looked like shit and I would immediately swat to Cartoon Network when it came up

Simmons being a fag was obvious to anybody with a pulse

Come on, keep dick sucking, have at it

It's occurring in the sense that our countries and communities are being flooded by foreign invaders and low-iq criminals that will destroy the native population or force them to assimilate. Basically it is zombies.

Tiny toons was gay

Because that is 100% incorrect lmao

>dude just let them win lmao
>dude just turn your brain off lmao

Based

>the degradation of our society doesn't matter

good goy

He’s arguing with people who doubt the “coming apolypse” but will still be better prepared to prevent it or survive in it than you will be if it does come

>dude stop being trans
>"ok!"
That's not how mental illness works lol
And while there's no healthy form of humans with one arm, there are two healthy forms for biological sex

Will the show be funny at least?

I'm not a country user

This is the real redpill. I don't even bother with politics anymore. No sense getting angry at shit that has nothing to do with my life and I couldn't hope to change.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

please explain how getting angry about something on Yea Forums is stopping “them” from winning, because I’m just not getting it. Improving yourself and being a good example seems like a much better strategy in the long run

This isn't a thread about Big Bang, user

Shit starts to happen when enough people get angry. There's nothing wrong with individualism until everything around you is starting to burn.

>Clarissa was still on when Spongebob premiered
>I busted my first nuts to Melissa Joan Hart
good times

Attached: 6F842D5E-4C76-48DA-A713-B2524AFA44FA.jpg (1152x864, 112K)

we’ve been getting angry about cartoons on here for like 5 years straight and it’s had zero benefits

I'M LOSING IT

Attached: somebody please please stop me.png (1920x1079, 1.68M)

Attached: 1563772969461.jpg (768x1024, 37K)

and then there was also Cartoon Network

glorious times

what the fuck happened?
it sure as shit wasn't growing up

It's such a fresh new message too.

I support trannies 100%, because encouraging them to effectively castrate themselves removes their diseased genes from the genepool. Eventually they'll just render themselves extinct and we'll be better for it.

Attached: 1434431857306.jpg (828x686, 160K)

Of course it's correct. It's also the only sensible solution. We can easily fix their minds, but we don't currently have the capability to turn a male body into a female body, and it's cruel to give them the false impression that we do. The end result will never be an actual female body, only a distorted and feminised male body. This is usually followed by suicide once they come to the realisation that they've been lied to and encouraged by people they trusted to destroy their body. Pretty sick that this kind of stuff is considered normal really. People will look back at this like they do now at lobotomies and electroshock therapy.

Will it involve porn. I only watch it for that.

Attached: 1562985104876.gif (300x375, 146K)

>Shit starts to happen when enough people get angry
What kind of shit? Be specific.

>only trannies create other trannies

That, plus become a statistic of the 41% is why I really am pretty ambivalent towards trannies. It's a problem that takes care of itself for the most part.

it's literally the same people working on it
the bigheads were always shown to be fucked up weirdos

Would have been funnier if Mr. Bighead was the one transitioning

correct, just ignore its existence and it will go away.

How about no

Attached: 1564614884172.png (483x527, 192K)

stfu libtard

Speak for yourself. Knowing this shit is so pervasive is enough of a reason.

Of course you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The cause of gender dysphoria isn't known. It sure as fuck can't be cured by just giving more of the hormone they already naturally produce. Transitioning helps ease the dysphoria because there's no way to change the mind that we know of so the only other thing you can do is change the appearance of the body.

>there will never be an episode of any television program that depicts a tranny humiliating and destroying his family with his increasingly insane delusions

Attached: 1425180438222.jpg (2560x1600, 3.42M)

glow in the dark shills

You know, all kinds of shit.

>Wacky Deli's inexplicable success made Ralph insane and become a tranny to cope

Attached: 1521269580484.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>Transitioning helps ease the dysphoria
But then you create a million new problems because you carved out a hole where their dick used to be

I don't care about Jews making new movies about trannysand interracial (mostly blacked) couples, I accepted it.
But for the love of god, do you really have to ruin my childhood cartoons?

I hope Rocko shoots up a mosque.

they don’t have to get rid of their penis if they don’t want to.
also 99% of neovagina surgeries turn out perfectly fine. My gf had it done and she hasn’t had any issues. Obviously it’s not a real vagina but it gets the job done sexually and helps with her dysphoria

bottom surgery is only one aspect of transitioning and you don't have to do it

>I'm glad to these shadows aren't afraid to delve into topics that are incredibly common and mainstream now, which means I can include them to get virtue points without worrying about any backlash that I can't turn into victimization which I can then turn into more virtue points.

This is why the joker became the joker
The jews are just waiting for some alt-right conservative christian real American to become a psycho and make the world think white men are insane and should get extinguished

Came here to post this.

While you indulge in frivolous masturbation your society is subverted and taken from you.

You may have lost the civilization the generations that came before you helped build, but hey, at least your room is clean, right?

Attached: 1548737493396.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Attached: 1565096601373.png (484x440, 474K)

Gender dysphoria is attention whoredom. Bam. I figured it out.

if everything in that area wasnt sure to be coated in a thick layer of dust that might be the most comfy image posted on here in months

The cause is a feminised brain because of low testosterone coupled with encouragement by tranny enablers. If you gave them testosterone supplements and told them snap out of it, 90% of them stop wanting to cut their dicks off. Even without the testosterone, just a stern talking to would probably cause suicide rates to plummet.

Then you're just some fag in a dress

So by that logic those that suffer from Anorexia and Bulimia should keep starving themselves, you fucking retard

Attached: 9021B41E-630D-4482-9E62-5B17D440B2B9.gif (232x196, 540K)

Rocko was always trash and shittyly animated

what are you doing besides complaining on the internet?

not reaing this thread just wanted to post:

Kill trannies.

(in case no one else did)

Attached: 1556093190600.png (300x287, 8K)

my nigger

underrated kek

Attached: alexjonescar.jpg (853x474, 37K)

can't tell if this is serious or not

you okay, bud?

I thought he was talking about an affair he was having? how is it implied he is gay?

As serious as cutting off your dick because Netflix said it was okay.

Transamaniacs

Okay now this is healthy.

The teacher was faggy, how did you not notice that?

>

Attached: 8eb0d08b3cbff26bea723d79e6dd58da.jpg (640x640, 47K)

sauasahu intensifies

>revive a dead show
>change the kid with father issues into a mentally ill cross dresser to be revelvant.
We going to bring back this dead thing and make weird and controversial changes too it because the IP is nothing more then a propaganda outlet for us. No wonder Nick isn’t hosting this pointless revival.

I don't mind transgenders but this is the most random thing ever. At least we know now why it ended up on Netflix.

Attached: 128739481723.jpg (640x800, 84K)

>everything that isnt the exact same as it was when i was a child, or white male is virtue signaling
imaging being on Yea Forums enough that you let it dictate how you think

Imagine getting mad at a transgender character

It’s only a problem when it’s their central identity, much like having a gay character.

A big problem in the film industry is they like to design a black character instead of designing a character who happens to be black because they think it’s progressive and will get the liberal audience.

It’s a shame really. I’ll have to see how this character pans out to make a proper judgment.

Attached: E21DEA30-94FF-4BC5-93D7-1121618F874D.jpg (372x386, 33K)

The problem with black characters is they keep having them defined by their race. This is why black characters playing non-humans like angels/demons on Lucifer are actually refreshing in comparison.

Attached: 1329847128394.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If only you know who i was

>according to /pol/
trannies cant pick a side lmao

>Chokey Chicken hires Rocko and the gang to take part in their community service drive, for the community!

>ew.com
lol fitting

Attached: areyouis yee.png (586x330, 11K)

Seething hard conservatard

Attached: 1521080679771.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Just ignore it goy

>alt right shiteaters always talk about "redpilling" people
>forgetting that the matrix was by 2 transgender men
lol
lol

Attached: 1565131602319.gif (360x270, 1.06M)

>cannot separate the art from the artist

Attached: 1330295507680.jpg (720x480, 47K)

>2 transgender men
Ah yes, Julie and Laura Wachowski. The ones who were never involved in the making of the Matrix.

The Litany Against Despair

Can y’all go at least 6 hours without ‘sperging out about some shit?

Well, it is called Rocko's MODERN life.

>unironically defending trannies, tranny enablers, or tranny peddlers
HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

I don’t blame Nick deciding not to air this because of that.

>Caitlyn Jenner really won a medal in men's sport
>Oceania has always been our enemy

They lost their minds after they fumbled the sequels and lost their chance to be the new Star Wars.

Nice! I thought the lgbt content was gonna revolve around heffer but i am pleasantly surprised by this

We are Yea Forumsmblr. We are love. We do not tolerate bigotry, racism, /pol/, paypays, woahjacks, white """"""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""", or content creators here.

Attached: Cluwne2x.png (64x64, 4K)

I can't help but feel when everything is said and done, everyone is going to look back at all this decades later and cringe like society does every time.

fpbp

I dunno man, every person goes through an arc when they come out, so of course media has to dwelve into that development, i'm curious to see how they deal with this, it's a pretty big deal and the character was already pretty interesting for someone with such little roles in the show

Great, now Rocko is a social justice vehicle and you fags will never shut up about it. Plus it will be immune to criticism because a tranny is in it. Fucking lame and I wish Rocko would have done something else because lgbt shit is getting seriously overplayed.

>Nick Adams, GLAAD’s director of transgender representation who consulted on Static Cling
Never sacrifice a creative endeavor to political hacks.

Remember when Rocko bucked the bullshit pressure they were under to put female role models in
Maybe this is all a ruse, and they'll actually make fun of it

>Yea Forums

Doesn't he still grow into an old man after ruining Wacky Deli though?

Bigheads going to be Yea Forums's reaction to this, isn't he.

>I'm still going to watch it
not me
'modern' is supposed to be ironic. it was Rocko's very 80s life, in the 90s.

>we
Speak for yourself faggot, I'm just here for bread and circus regardless of what side is pissed off. I'm not obligated to love, hated, tolerate, or reject any of you clowns.

Attached: IMG_1458.png (500x589, 79K)

Unlikely. The thing I've noticed about all these tranny inserts is that no one ever calls them out or acts like they made a wrong choice and if they have a father figure they act meek and supportive ie "I miss my son but I respect your choice". Even straight up villains and arch rivals respect their pronouns (good examples of this shit being Tyler Mason from Billions, or Jules from Euphoria).

>maybe they will be transphobic so i can sleep well at night
Come on dude, it's not a big deal, they can do whatever they want, there is plenty of other media that makes fun of lgbt people, let this be what it wants to be, jeez

no, because that's actually RIGHT
in case you havent noticed, we've been BACKSLIDING on tolerating that. the crazy leftards want to raise the age of consent as high as they can.

>it has modern in the name it means it must be topical and pander to us
they completely missed the mark, what a surprise

shh, your bigot is showing

I can't, I'm not as strong as you.

I've never understood that either
okay you've got alan turing, he's bumming young boys.. so fix him so he likes young girls. don't give him estrogen so he kills himself, give him testosterone. easy.

>trans people allowed to transition
>this makes you so mad you want horror on the scale of trench warfare and nerve gas, or normandy and nukes
user, what's wrong?

No correlation, in that case having any sexual orientation can be equated to any paraphilia, don't be stupid

>Nickelodeon actually mentioning those shows
>even the 3rd party shows, You're on Nickelodeon, Charlie Brown, Kablam! and Oh Yeah! Cartoons
this isn't a dream is it

oh my god I just got it
he's a frog
frogs actually do change sex
name one
also nobody does this willingly.

Of course they do, it just wasn't possible in the 90s because of censors, mission hill barely got away with the first gay kiss on an animated cartoon

If it pisses off Alex Jones, I'm good.

Back to shooterchan, user.

God dammit, I wanted to watch this.
Why'd they hold back telling us this long?

>Won't somebody please think of the children !
Why should we? When have YOU ever thought about children?

>mission hill barely got away with the first gay kiss on an animated cartoon
You think that's why they never got renewed?

bigot noun
big·ot | \ ˈbi-gət \
Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

so...Both sides of the autistic spectrum we call Yea Forums?

Leave Alex Jones alone, he's a good guy.

Kek, what are there, like 0.0001% of the world's population being transsexual ? Yet every fucking show needs to have representation of them, it's insane.

Second one was meant for

Attached: 1519703596192.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I'm gonna just peace out of this board for the next couple of days while you guys get your emotions out about this

unironically fpbp

Nothing against the guy, he's just really funny when he's angry.

I canceled Netflix. I don't care anymore. I am at peace.

He already said they were turning the frogs gay.

Yeah that's true

>Character comes out as trans
>is still a man doing a deep voice
PFFFFFFFFT

It was doomed from the start, the networks never did give it a fair chance, they just saw it as a way to fill up timeslot space, it's a miracle it got to air all it's episodes in another network at all

>there is plenty of other media that makes fun of lgbt people
It's always funny when liberals still think they're the opressed ones and aren't in control of pretty much everything.

>parroting mentally ill retards just to be a contrarian on a Cantonese lanyard blog
>embracing the insane for a >lol u mad?

Attached: 1540579978568.png (432x454, 268K)

If co existed back in 1996, they would've seethed hard over the Closet Clown episode. Rocko always addressed controversial topics during it's original run, why did anyone expect the special to be different?

I mean, it works for the Ralph character, they're not forcing it on anybody else. I only care if the special is funny.

No one would give a fuck because SJWs werent there to sour the topic and ruin discussion

This.

still less horrible than goddamn trannies

This is why you should only stick to anime. Cartoons are shells of their former self. There is no worth to be found.

Fuck Netflix and fuck trannies. Dropped.

If it turns out to be chemicals in the water causing this I’d love it.

There are people currently browsing Yea Forums that would likely argue the exact opposite, you know.

Good mantra user, keep on that good path.

Place your bets on how long until Ralph an hero’s himself.

>tfw trans and actually sick of this

Attached: tired.png (268x376, 191K)

Attached: 1565195830473.png (629x478, 521K)

man this is fucked up
imagine if they brought back rugrats only to make dil trans or something
its a miracle the hey arnold movie turned out as well as it did

Attached: dillcharacter.gif (302x344, 35K)

He fucking called it

Anime likes trannies too sorry bud

If this turns out to be true, I'll pay for Netflix again.

Dude don't fucking cry

Technically, this is true now.

based

I hope they have a decently animated cock removal scene

Fucking lmao
>trannys in shit Netflix cartoons are literally going to cause the apocalypse

I dont understand this shit: trans are, like, 0.03% of humankind. why do they need so much exposure?

They always make us sound way scarier than we actually are

Kek

Fortunately it'll just be tomorrow's normal. Rather like how the creators of loud house expressed when interviewed about the Luna Loud has a crush episode.

Perhaps this is based

Attached: 1563788178405.jpg (800x512, 209K)

she died after show was greenlit but before it aired. Joe Murray was a professional and kept going without abusing his co workers, unlike John K who used his excuse he was abused as a child for all his actions

>muh pedo defense
The LBGT community has already been through that whirlwind and their answer hasn't changed. It's breeders like you who seem so eager to defend pedos and teen fuckers.

have sex

Satanic nwo agenda aimed at nomalizing degeneracy

Attention whore

>If someone has dysphoria, the best thing for them is to transition
>unless they don't want to have surgery, then the best thing for them is for them to do whatever they want
>being trans isn't a choice
>unless it is
Uh huh, okay user.

And that's why Joe Murray is based as fuck.

Fil was experimenting with his identity in all grown up tho, if anybody would come out as trans it would be him

>dude just let them win lmao
>If I don't complain them they'll win

Holy shit, this logic. What makes you think that throwing a fit on an anonymous image board is going to accomplish something?

Watch this backfire on them when the trannies get upset because they feel like the show is making fun of them.

Attached: 1274fa0f4cb94033703454f1fc69769cbf58f0dcf8a596a7cfbb6138c38bae24.jpg (650x402, 51K)

But frogs do change gender naturally, haven’t you seen Jurassic Park?

>"m-muh only sense of value comes from a g-group identity"
Lol faggot

>you will see SJWs revive the stuff you loved as a kid in the 90s and fill them with woke shit
What's next, Bobbina's (formerly Bobby's) World? Ahhh! Gay Monsters? Two Non-Binary Dogs?

>Ralph popular with gay 90s Nickelodeon fans
>Let’s turn him transgender for woke points
This is like turning Harold into a white kid.

I wonder if that axe was used to... you know...

>One of the most notorious troll community on the Internet is now the easiest to troll.
How the tables turn.

OH FUCK YOU

OF COURSE THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN

it also had to be a character who was MENTALLY BROKEN after the events of the episode. they are 100% admitting that trannies are mentally broken fucks.

>lgbt people being treated like humans = degradation of our society
how much of a fucking moron are you to believe this?

traps are not trannies you retard

>a 2020 reboot of "The Critic", but with Jay forced to write woke reviews for the company now that Duke Phillips' recently-graduated daughter has been gifted control

>"As Told By Ginger", fast-forwarded to their college years with many topical subjects a la something on the Freeform channel

>"Duckman" but altered to be a complete reversal of the original series' personality

>"Joannie Bravo" as a Rule 63 series where she receives constant unwanted, over-the-top attention from men and spends episodes trying to dodge them or push their buttons in an attempt to escape

>"Recess" but CalArts brown kids

Attached: 1539286843190.jpg (970x545, 96K)

This.

>men
Ex-fucking-scuse me, shitlord?!

trolling implies they are being facetious

Oh boy, another show trying to appeal to white millennials and zoomers by adding trannies, never seen that before.
God, Gen Alpha, I can't wait for you to come save us, just get rid of all these fucking moronic white kids so we can finally be done with this stupid shit.

>child drag queens pole dancing in gay clubs
"The slippery slope isnt real bigots", they said.

This is the larger issue. No one is allowed to depict certain groups of people with the slightest bit of negativity.

Attached: 1559767905254.jpg (673x801, 255K)

C-uc-k from the keks
Thirty something KIKES
REEEEEEEEEEEEE of fire
PEPE'S IN THE SKY!!!

CU-CKZILLA
CU-CKZILLA
CU-CKZILLA

and Basedsuuuukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Attached: 1563806928029.png (454x520, 13K)

Many posters in this thread are.

This desu
Hillary literally won the popular vote. The most counter-culture punk rock thing you can do now is like start a family and get a job and raise your kids to work hard and respect their elders.

>Angry Beavers doesn't need to change its name

It could be cool to have some reaistic conflict but the resolution would be cliche and the coming out isn't the big focus of the movie as far as i know , besides if they tried to make it more real and heartfelt this board would just complain even more about them daring to criticize bigotry and stuff

>implying if The Critic continued for a few more seasons, it would have done so during the turn of the millenium
>implying that not only would this actually happen to the show, but they would fast forward when they're in their thirties and do that
>implying that this wouldn't be a bait and switch
>implying this wouldn't be a fetish comic and/or one off episode
>implying that Vince wasn't brown to begin with

Gee, it's almost like you want everyone to be like you specifically.

Are they?

i have never seen a trans lesbian that didn't look like they were ready to off themselves

This is now my mantra.

Attached: 1560534390471.jpg (500x376, 16K)

Have we ever found out who 'Marry' was? His sister? His mom?

>Failed artist becomes a trans woman
Art imitates life

Attached: 1562372741188.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>More gay shit on Netflix
Does literally EVERY cartoon they show on Netflix need to be a vehicle for virtue signaling degenerate lifestyle choices?
>Voltron
>She-ra
>12 Forever
Is Wizards just going to be about that emo guy being a jizz gargling homo with a talking cat?

Attached: 21e51fb67bc6f55b5ed56f51331adb30fcd1ed14a5d091c024c2274c08f6dd7d.png (656x532, 642K)

>The most counter-culture punk rock thing you can do now is like start a family and get a job and raise your kids to work hard and respect their elders.
You need to understand that most of the white people on Yea Forums are sheltered suburban kids living with mommy and daddy, so for them that's not counter-culture, that's normal culture.
Here's hoping they move to the inner city to rebel and get shot and killed, the world would be better off with most of the people who post here gone.

The most punk-rock thing you can do is make good music and not a single one of you righties has done that in 50 years

dilate

>O-oh I'm not like the other transfolk, I'm Cool and Hip with Yea Forums, please don't hate me
Stop fishing for validation from folks who hate you no matter what
If they hate a fictional trans frog, they damn sure hate you

Once, a creator of a popular podcast made a character trans and they rooting because said character wasnt really about again.
If you have a trans character, make sure they're an literal angel and also the main character!

Many straight guys in this board want to off themselves too, it's a generalized societal symptom of this decade, people just stereotype suicide as a trans issue for the sake of a dumb argument instead of looking at the larger depression issue modernity entails for people of all walks of life

have sex

Why is normalizing mental illness okay?

You know the problem with politics in art? It's not that "art should be about escapism!", it's that the world in the art piece is totally contrived. You can always prove any political point correct in a fictional universe.

FUCKING WORD FILTER RUINS EVERYTHING, FUCK YOU HIRO!!!

seething

I don’t care if they call me a man or a faggot or whatever I just want to not be murdered

\co\ has a massive userbase of these kinds of people and women who like to instigate and defend cancer

Morally righteous, powerful, brave, strong, courageous, never the butt of any jokes, loved by all.

Attached: 1480434680846.gif (320x287, 982K)

Wait Ralph was a friend?

>This story of inclusion & acceptance is so needed in our current climate.
Yeah no we got plenty of those. I would not be surprised if tides turned & the cultural pendulum reversed.

That doesnt removes the fact they are much more prone to

Nigga no one cares enough to kill you, that's on your hands

This just reminds me of the whole "gay is bad" conversation I had with my dad. It really just boils down to "eat, live, reproduce, die" mentality. No wonder so many white virgins are offing themselves. Sounds like an awful way to live.

>tries to declare all music as left-wing by default

You're confusing screaming loudly with good music user.

>if you're not down with PC censorship and cancel culture you're a "righty"
>who cares if our side has built the most vapid consumer culture since the 1980s, at least we've got COOL MUSIC by excellent WOKE artists like
>and also
>and who could forget

For example, is the perfect example of a burnout late-20s white loser still acting like it's 2006 because he never matured past high school.
Why do you think Yea Forums loves Megg Mogg and Owl so much?

Why would they get shot for moving to an inner city?
Is there some kind of group that happens to occupy inner cities, that despite making up 13% of the population, commits 50% of violent crime?

>*never talked about again

Stop blogging

The Smashing Pumpkins were better than Sonic Youth tho

balogna
see, i can throw random words without arguing too

It's either this or I side with people who vote to bring in people who hate me even more.
I'll take my chances with Yea Forums autists.

>Normies
>Caring about Rocko

I wonder if they'll be a backlash when Enter the Florpus doesn't pander to the tumblrites

better than faggot synthwave that anyone with basic knowledge of fruityloops could shit out in 2 minutes

Well, lots of gays are starting to call that out.

To be fair that does sound pretty in character for Ralph

Attached: et tu brutus.jpg (577x563, 53K)

>I would not be surprised if tides turned & the cultural pendulum reversed.
We've already got self-described progressives pushing for segregated schools. It's either going to swing back to things being more or less sensible for a while or it's going to loop all the way around and result in a full on civil war.

>Group of people with mental disorder kill themselves
>Group of people with mental disorder find a solution to the desire to kill themselves
>”Why are we celebrating mental illness?”

What do you think will become of Filburt's kids?

absolutely boiling

Yea, we tend not to like faggots, keep that gay shit in YOUR ugly suburb.

Is it just like a part of the plot or does it dominate the entire story?
Because if the later what a fucking waste of movie.

>living life is an awful way to live
>I'd much rather just fuck strangers and then kill myself
>yes dad, I hate you too

Imagine being so desperate for approval of your opinions you defend modern pop, imagine

canadian cock team

lmao

Attached: screen-shot-2015-07-29-at-8-41-22-am.png (807x516, 643K)

h o n k
o
n
k

>Group of people with mental disorder find a solution to the desire to kill themselves
Taking their meds?

Let's be real, this isn't that out of character for Ralph. Dude hated his life and was depressed all the time.

Where?
This, we should let pedophiles jerk off to child porn because the alternative is them killing themselves

Find then faggot here's how it is. You're going to be buried, mourned, and all your opinions will be shit. I'll be shit. The cycle of hating on trans will only make the rock roll down that hill faster because they need to be the victims to succeed. To be a victim means there's the villain, and you're painting a target on your head by not understanding how transgenderism works and because you can't hop into their shoes you can't criticize them. They're like new artists, they want critique but god they hate it when they get insulted. They'll learn, we'll learn. Fucking deal with it.

Attached: 1547753536805.gif (468x360, 1.14M)

If there’s already this big of a shitstorm now, I wonder how it will be when the movie actually comes out

>screaming loudly
>modern pop

That's one of the things that gives me hope. I don't really know any queer people who are super into shit like pride month or rainbow capitalism. It's always straight """allies""" who just want to be seen.

As opposed to drugs, whining and then killing yourself?

Majority of them detransition or commit suicide, many skip the route of heavy therapy and just to get hormones

>muh slippery slope
The evil conservative muslims won't take your rights before whatever stupid shit people warned about in reaction to the LGBTrend

Wasn’t Ralph a cartoonist in the original show? It’s just art imitating life

I believe the movie is about them trying to get the fatheads back on tv

And that is because of the enviroment in wich they are forced to live, just look at this thread if you think it's easy, people in abusive household also have depression and suicidal tendencies because of their enviroment, context is important

middle aged white men have the highest suicide rate, not trans people.

>el user que mira caricaturas y se cree de iq alto

Sounds familiar.

Attached: Here Are All The Black People.jpg (600x800, 59K)

I think leftbitches are right when they say "capitalism sucks" because we wouldn't be caring about this special if they didn't mention the trans plotline literally two days before it got released.

They attempt to kill themselves because of hormone inbalances. They try to cure themselves by fixing their hormones, but to get there they have to unbalance them a bunch. Being so unbalanced can kill them, but the ones that get to the end end up happier than they were before.

>they're the same people

Attached: 1564860806365.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

Kill yourself cuck

literally every queer person I know is calling that shit out. they're just being drowned out by rainbow capitalists and viacom corporate shills. they're not a hivemind and there are more pedos on Yea Forums than they are in the entire trans community

>The cycle of hating on trans will only make the rock roll down that hill faster because they need to be the victims to succeed.
Not really because only white people and spics give a fuck about capitulating to trannies and faggots.
The rest of us hate trannies.

Lol Ralph should kill himself at the end and join the 40% of trannies that do that. But all joking aside fuck them for doing this and i hope they all burn in hell.

yes, because that has worked so well before

You first, seether

so what you're saying is, wokeness is less about tolerance, and more an annoying fad that some people have adopted to fill their banal personalities with?

gobsmacked

I'd be find if it was just another episode in a season but it seems a little odd to make this the plot for the one off special.

This

My nigga

that's a pretty warped sense of reality
a couple people have a condition we haven't worked out the best treatment for yet and you think 75+ million dead humans is a less horrible situation?
you should talk to a professional about these feelings

>This, we should let pedophiles jerk off to child porn because the alternative is them killing themselves
Not that guy, but this doesn't really follow. Child porn harms children, if a dude wants to chop his cock off and wear a dress he's not hurting anyone but himself.

The problem isn't that people are transitioning, the problem is that people are being talked into it like it's a timeshare meeting or something, then killing themselves when they turn 20 and realize "oh holy fuck that actually was just a phase I've mutilated myself". That and woke parents forcing their kids into it so they can be the most stunning and brave mommy in the PTA.

I don't care what kind of cosmetic surgery anyone wants so long as I'm not paying for it, it's when it's pushed on vulnerable people that it becomes a problem. I honestly think there wouldn't be nearly as much conflict over this issue if the trans community would just denounce shit like DesmondIsAmazing the same way large swathes of the gay community denounce rainbow marketing, rather than just pretending it isn't happening.

You guys are babies. You're all gonna watch the movie. You're all gonna enjoy it, and claim you don't because of the trans things. Literal tantrum babies.

You are an idiot, latin america is homophobic and transphobic as fuck, you just want to align this forcibly with your racism too so it's easier for you to yell at a conlgomeration of groups

Based

taking bets on zim having a trans story arc as well and nick kicked both shows off their channel for being SJW shit

Based

Attached: HeyGuysWhatsGoingOnInThisThread.webm (942x528, 734K)

Yeah sure dude, its not like their unbearable dysphoria and regret for transitioning ever plays a role. Its just the fact we live in a society.

Plot twist: it's gaz so y'all can stop drawing porn of her you sick freaks

Wait, there are people here who are against trans people?

>if a dude wants to chop his cock off and wear a dress he's not hurting anyone but himself.
So long as he never interacts with anyone else, otherwise his existence is harmful to anyone who's not a rich white man, since trannies do actual, real, legitimate damage to movements that aim to help women, PoCs, and other genuinely marginalized groups because a bunch of mediocre white men want the spotlight to be on them because god forbid someone focus on something that's not a TiM-related issue.

Who cares?
1st off it's simply an analogy that references a work of media, the analogy itself makes no claims to the works quality or lack thereof
Secondly liking a work of media does not require you to even like the person that made it let alone agree with everything they believe in.
Third you assume that all people that use the term "red pill" *which is used in many different contexts by many different groups) must have strong opinions on trannies one way or another, which there is no guarantee on.

Loud house has a gay marriage and a lesbian/bisexual main character and it airs on their actual channel you know , oops

OP is a cunt for not spoiling (even if I read this beforehand)
That is all

>That and woke parents forcing their kids into it so they can be the most stunning and brave mommy in the PTA.
That really is the issue for me. By trying to normalize it, they aren't teaching people the negatives just as much as the positives. Hormone inbalances as strong as HRT and the other stuff can affect the kids early on, which is what most trans want. The problem with letting kids become trans, is that many don't understand the risk if they suddenly don't want it.

I bet 90% of the replies are secretly trans but are too closeted to admit it.

>literally posting the consume product meme
lel

Welcome to Yea Forums.

>latin america is homophobic and transphobic as fuck,
Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, and Peru say otherwise.

You must be new here.

Run

you think that will stop sick freaks from drawing porn of gaz?

Attached: 1562580270667.jpg (1280x961, 67K)

I heard it in his voice.

Transphobia is everywhere, but it seems to be pretty vocal here.

>Be alt right fucktard
>make fun of Liberal SJWs for being triggered by things they dont like
>Get so triggered by the existence of a transperson you spam outrage threads
>fail to see irony and continue being alt right fucktard

>y-youre all gonna buy it!
>i-im not the only m-mindless consumer!!
I love this. We've finally reached the point where the common consumer is starting to realize how manipulative a lot of modern media is, so the very idea of a boycott actually working causes a fucking bluescreen error on anyone who hasn't gotten the picture yet.

but not trans shit
nobody wants to touch that
except of course netflix

THIS

So arabs and asians dont exist?, good luck with africans too

>private lives of statistically minuscle unwell people going through their own issues without being under a spotlight
>unnatural mental disorders being pushed as not only normal, but extraordinary in nearly every contemporary form of media
>attempting to equate these while feigning moral superiority
seems you've confused tolerance and celebration, but you aren't alone in that regard

Oh shit, I must be the first black female altrighter in that case.
Because I find trannies disgusting.

Basically its super vocal here because if any cartoon adds anything that isn't the norm its viewed as SJW bullshit.

Gay character not just being token gay?
SJW garbage
Any POC character?
SJW Garbage
Female protagonist?
SJW Garbage

>femcel terf just wants to gobble up all the marbles and becomes enraged upon whiffing anything with a hint of a penis
Kek, you're gonna lose

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

I am an actual faggot and this is as spot on as you can get

Anyone trying to normalize childhood transitioning should be charged with child abuse, and the parents of that Desmond kid should be fucking locked up in prison

I always thought that ralph was joe murray's self insert character.
Was I wrong?

Nah, I'm not white so I've already got the upper hand.
Good luck TiMmy.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard, have sex incel.

Attached: 1537459908201.png (525x698, 451K)

Dubs of truth.

Is it because the constant claims of trans people being "stunning and brave,etc" or needing representation and protection from hurt feelings comes off as fake, patronizing and self serving for the virtue signaling types that do it?

Because if I were a tranny I think that would piss me off.

>mfw realise how long i've spent arguing about trannies on Yea Forums
>mfw realising it literally doesnt matter

See ya peeps

Attached: 1272330990174.jpg (307x354, 26K)

>Attention whoring
>as anonymous

Yea Forumsmblr
What else is new

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

>his existence is harmful
These are normal people, user. Talk to them irl, and they're your average joes. They need to find a cure to their dysphoria, and the cure is to transition. Transitioning hurts them right now, but maybe in the future it won't.

>Yea Forumsmblr
>transphobic
U stupid

I keep seeing Tweets with clapping emojis claiming that "NO ONE IS FORCING THEIR KID TO BE TRANS" and it fucking sucks. Because I get it, I got no beef with no LGBLT community, but they're shooting themselves in the foot by literally plugging their ears and going "NANANANANANA" when this frankly quite serious shit is happening right in front of them.
They took a strong step forward when the consensus on Kevin Spacy was "uh no being gay doesn't mean you have a pass to force yourself on teens, get wrecked faggot", but ignoring all the harm that's coming from blindly pushing transition on people, especially young people, is only serving to delegitimize their movement in the eyes of people who aren't already on board (which is the primary audience they need to win over if they want to be seen as normal humans).

>this thread
yet people emphatically deny the subversion of Yea Forums

Rent free. Way to shoehorn Drumpty Dumty

>they won’t have the stuck-in-the-90s characters react the way they would to a tranny.

They might. Rocco would be timid and uncomfortable about it.

Heffer would just repeatedly be bewildered by the fact someone can do that.

Filbert be constantly wanting to know specific invasive details about it.

You're stronger than I am user.

Live long and prosperous.

Trans here and honestly, I'm kinda glad? Everyone in this thread keeps screaming about how so much media SHOVES in trans characters to be #Woke but I actually don't see any?

The only examples I can really think of are actually pretty gross representations, so I don't know where the whole "STUNNING AND BRAVE" stuff is coming from.

Maybe I just don't watch enough TV and maybe a token trans character is just the new hype generator.

Attached: Just Consume Product & Get Excited For Next Products.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Not that user, but I never understood why I have to be "proud" of being bi. It wasn't a choice to be bi. I was born, and that was about it. Seemed strange, and it always sounded like people don't really get that yet.

In a lot of cases like Korra the creators themselves admitted it was social justice.

Exactly.
The left doesn't give a shit about trans people beyond their use as a tool to cry about "bigotry" and oppression.
Meanwhile shit like shoving trans people into various old school media only furthers the tension between us.

How is this shocking? They had multiple gay recurring background and supporting cast characters.

Even a fucking expy of Russel Simmons.

I thought being black was counter-culture. Quit pretending to be oppressed.

>not white
>upper hand
Okay user.

>If they hate a fictional trans frog, they damn sure hate you
So If I'm understanding you properly, you believe that you either demand that every cartoon/movie/tv show/book/video game and song be dedicated to on the nose heavy handed moral proselytizing about the importance of trans people...
or you just hate trans people an want them to die with zero middle ground?

We all come to that realization sooner or later. This user did it sooner

No, they're fetishists using their fetish to escape their mediocrity and pretend that they're special, on the backs of people who actually need a leg up in society.
I'm so fucking sick of TiMs, they really, genuinely, honestly need to fuck off for a few decades.

I didn't watch Korra but I hear it kiiiiiiinda came out of left field.

Same with Voltron, I hear it kiiiiinda was LGBTQ-baiting for no real actual pay off in the end. I definitely know when companies just try to add in shit to get hype, it reminds me of when Clerks the Animated Series added the black guy in one episode, just for him to amount to absolutely nothing plot wise.

Poor poor Lando.

Lemme guess, Whale Wars?

>implying it's "not black" to raise a family and get a job and rear respectable children
Okay, bigot

The problem is that were in a very fragile floor right now. If we point out there's a crack on it, people will frantically tell you the floor's fine. I wish we could go to the future where people probably already noticed all the cracks and patched them up, but we can't even get past critique right now. Like a newbie artist that blocks people when they want to help. The artist, will eventually learn, but it'll take a while.

Thank you redditbot 258619720987 for your generic post.

You thought wrong retard

There are no girls on the internet.

>TiMs
What the fuck does this mean, user? Nobody knows what you're reeeeing about, we aren't all regulars on r/femcels

In terms of, y'know, actually existing in 40 years, yea.

lol

Attached: tumblr_pvm5sbVuI21tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1736, 350K)

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard,get fucked in the ass by poltards. You neonazi retard.

can you define "unnatural" as you see it?
can you tell me why this post didn't address the horrors of a world war as being preferable to trans characters in cartoons?

Bi(fag)got

Trans-identified male
AKA guys who crossdress and think that makes them women.

>fetishistic
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you probably think the same thing about gays, right? If that's so, I gotta tell you, a fetish is very different from what's going on here. The only way for you to get why you're wrong is to talk to trans people and see them for who they are, but it doesn't seem like you're willing to get into their shoes.

>actually believing "all of humanity will be vaguely brownish in 30 years and that's beautiful"
>implying things won't either even out or end in boogaloo
>implying you'll win the boogaloo
Okay, user

Old joke, same punchline. Don't expect a clap or a giggle, user.

DETROIT
E
T
R
O
I
T

BE MY FEMALE UNCLE TOM GF

>implying white people wont intentionally lose the boogaloo

In what situation would one person be tolerant of trans people in real life but draw the line at a cartoon frog?

>There are actually women out there who seethe SO HARD about no one wanting to fuck them that they assume gays are ultra misogynists who fuck dudes just to stick it to women
>and that trans women are basically female blackface
I'm so glad I discovered this subculture, it gives me a hearty laugh when I need it most. Wannabe toasties BTFO.

Being milquetoast doesn't make you a freedom fighter. It makes you boring.

I've actually talked to trannies before, and none of them have ever explained to me why, if they're truly not mentally ill, they try so hard to make other people accept them.
It's one thing to ask for tolerance, I TOLERATE your nasty ass being around me, but it's another to try and force people to accept you, at that point you can fuck off.
Gay people stopped asking for tolerance, trannies stopped asking for tolerance, all these groups stopped asking for tolerance and started demanding acceptance, and that's not how the world works.
All that does is make people hate you more.
I hate to tell you this m8, but white people won't be winning the "boogaloo" mainly because most white people are like you.

>everything is fine everything is good nothing can be bad if you don't look at it do not pay attention do not waste time being upset do not confront things and they will not be held against you do not question and you will be spared do not look around keep looking ahead do not overhear do not deviate keep silent and you will be happy ignorance is bliss there are no connections to you in this world if you only focus on yourself there is no suffering if you simply choose to overlook what you see you will not suffer if you do not get in the way

Attached: 1540260954954.jpg (700x816, 254K)

You're alright, user
See you in the zone

In whatever situation that happens in real life as opposed to surrounding a cartoon?

It made you upset

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard,fuck off with your shitty memes.

>it's a terf
>it's a brown terf
>it's a brown femcel terf
>it's a brown femcel terf posting on a Bolivian woodworking forum
>it's a brown femcel terf posting on a Bolivian woodworking forum about children's cartoons
Oh I'm laffin

When that white dick is so good.

What the hell is this post even trying to say?

>why
That's the reason why. Explain why you're straight, user. It'll boil down to, "I just am". Same difference.

You say that like its not what they usually do

if this is how you react to a cartoon show having a trans person in it that civil war you're asking for is gonna end pretty damn quick

It made me giggle to think someone thinks they're fighting the agenda as they tuck in their polo and pack their neosporin in case Billy scrapes his knees again.

>implying they don't WANT you to try and defy them
>implying they don't WANT you to be the villain they say you are
>implying they're not goading you into fighting back just so they can say "SEE? SEE? WE'RE LITERALLY FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT TO SURVIVE"
>implying living well isn't the best form of retaliation
I speak from experience, nothing hurts them more than refusing to see them as legitimate.

That reminds of the death camp of tolerance episode of south park where mr. garrison talks about what tolerance means.
Not sure how strongly I agree or disagree but on some level, I feel that we have misconstrued what is tolerance and what is just liking something. If you like something, then it's really not a big deal if you tolerate it or are kind to those people. It's natural, simple and easy to be kind to that which you like. To tolerate ideas or people you disagree with is truly where tolerance is not only more difficult, but more important.
At least in my smelly opinion.

I hope they try to do it this way, if only at least at first, before the characters are ultimately brought around and inevitably become accepting.

I can definitely picture the idea of a “man becoming a woman” brought up in the old show, but it would’ve definitely been treated as the butt of a joke, probably a brief one, or at best a running gag. The tone and attitude would be that the person in question is utterly insane and ridiculous, and the main characters would be extremely uncomfortable around it in a comical way. If the movie at least starts off with the issue by recognizing that this is the way the characters from the 90s would react to it, then I’ll be satisfied, even if they do go through the more modern process of having them change their minds.

So you are entertained after all

Topics like this usually bring in tourists from r/femcels

Give it a look sometime, user, it's a wild ride.

Not everyone is out to get you, just live well.

You'd be surprised at the amount of non-white women on Yea Forums.
Except I don't go around trying to force people to accept me for being straight, or a woman, or, y'know, black.
All I ask for is tolerance, you can think whatever the fuck you want about me, I don't really care, I might not like it but I'm not going to go around accusing everyone of racism for not being 100% okay about every aspect of my personality.
I'd have no problem with trannies or gays if they just wanted tolerance, but they don't, they want acceptance.

You seem like you're trying to legitimize the fact you're back and a woman. Why do women have to bring up the fact their women? You're a nonny moose as the same as all of us.

You're right.

>Being black is a personality trait
Am I still invited to Kwanzaa this year, Lullabell?

if they're low iq, then I'm pretty sure you can wife one, since I'm sure the white girls are going to sage you; breed and raise a smart bean.

They do want acceptance, but that's because a straight white person is also accepted. It's obvious to see why someone would want to get accepted, if there are people that hate them (not you btw) and want to kill them for what they are.

>Lou Scheimer believed in preaching tolerance and anti-war messages to children.
>Filmation injected minority characters into their shows sometimes in direct defiance of complaints.
>Entire episodes of he-man, she-ra and bravestarr were about the evil of racism or sexism or gun violence.
>Lou hoped Bravestarr in particular would teach kids to admire sensitive, kind men as heroes.
>He hoped She-Ra would teach girls they can be strong and teach boys to respect women.

Cartoons aren't adopting liberal agendas all the sudden, they're exactly as they've always been. Some people just grew up into little bitches about it just because they didn't get everything they wanted out of adult life.

What do you and the American territories have in common?

you've been colonized

>Why do you think Yea Forums loves Megg Mogg and Owl so much?
Half of them are the exact type of people that live or used to live like them and the other half are normies that get a kick out of watching a bunch of fucking losers be losers.

Because trannies try to deflect whenever someone calls them out by calling them /pol/tards or incels.
Which doesn't work in this case, because, believe it or not, there are people who aren't /pol/tards or incels who also dislike you.

what is the difference between tolerance and acceptance?
if you tolerate something, you're accepting it being around you

Heffer would probably try to transition himself, wildly misinterpret how a lot of it works, and become a silly parody of the whole thing.

Well, that's not how the world works, and the more you push for acceptance instead of tolerance the more people are going to hate you.
That said, I get the feeling that you don't actually know what the words "tolerance" and "acceptance" mean.

Didn't you just label yourself as a black female alt-righter?

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

"Hey rocko I wanna become trans too!"
"Heff you shouldn't just jump into things like this, it's a very long process."
"Oh, well ya should've told me before I got an udder transplant."

Dilate

Post ass

literally who fucking cares?

>gay people exist in real life
>trans people exist in real life

>when fictional characters are revealed to be these things, there's no explanation but 'forced diversity' so we must all pretend to be outraged

why? Like, literally, why? It has zero direct impact on your day to day life. It's a fucking fictional character. why does them being gay or trans piss you off that much? and even if you're 'sick and tired of it', the fact you're STILL getting this mad at it after all this time says way way WAY more about you than the writers.

Just fuck off and get a life already. I know I'm gonna be labeled an SJW cuck for saying this quite obvious fact, but hetero white males have dominated the entertainment industry for literally ages. Since like Hollywood was a thing. It's only fairly recently is the industry taking notice of the vast other demographics that they could make money off of. Call it 'pandering', but ultimately it's not driven by ideology, its the market merely adjusting to the times and culture. If that pisses you off then you're honestly just an idiot, or you're pretending to get mad at Leftists when in reality your anger should be directed at not only the industry but the system as a whole. You're walking right into the divisive trap you claim to be fighting against, either knowingly or unknowingly.

>you accepted moderate liberal changes therefore you should have no problem accepting the radical ones
actual shit-for-brains you are

>if you tolerate something, you're accepting it being around you
Yes, I'm accepting that it exists, I am not accepting it as something that's good or something that I necessarily want to be around.
Again, keep pushing, it only makes things worse.

>>Group of people with mental disorder kill themselves
they should be doing it more often.
Its not really solution if they're still the same broken pieces of shit (that still kill themselves more often than not) but just mutilated and aggressively trying to make everyone sane conform to their fucked up sense of reality.
>”Why are we celebrating mental illness?”
Because cucks like you believe that the whole world should be made into some kind of communist safe space regardless of how reality is. Trannies should be fucking beaten to death or allowed to take themselves out instead of being put on a pedestal just because overly socialized humans think they're neat little exotic animals.

Tits or gtfo

>art is made in a void without any inspirations or influences or reflections of the real world
purges aren't the same thing as a """civil war""" either you schizo

>It takes courage for a man to wear makeup and a dress and join a group of people who have millionaire lobbyists, an entire nation bowing down to their every whim, and get to incite violence against women by using their magical 'terf' word.
So brave! It's a shame this movie isn't worth watching anymore.

>if they just wanted tolerance, but they don't, they want acceptance.
I think you are conflating acceptance to mean, "liked," if I understand what you're trying to say.
You think they're trying to be liked by everyone, and that's your issue, is that right?

My cartoon purity!

There's this great thing called sarcasm user, those of us who aren't horribly autistic can usually detect it, even through text.
If I was a black altrighter I'd be talking about how da Joos push trannies to destroy the west.

that sounds like today

Man, I can almost see your therapy dog wagging its tail at you.

Attached: bring it.gif (245x152, 412K)

Ah, but that's there issue now, isn't it? Being trans is not understood well, and they haven't explained how it works to people, so their pushing it in hopes people will understand it after they're accepted. Like you said, that's not how it works. That's a completely different issue though, and one that'll take ages to fix. And to tolerate is to be comfortable enough to accept an issue. Or as google says: "Tolerance is a state of mind that implies non-judgmental acceptance of different lifestyles or beliefs, whereas toleration indicates the act of putting up with something that one disapproves of."

>ITT trannies think they aren't the laughing stock of humanity

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1565092271777.webm (889x500, 2.87M)

Rocko wasn't worth watching to begin with.

Having Heffer become a “trans trender” who says he has 40 different genders, yells at people when they don’t guess the pronouns he invented for himself, and demands people build him his own bathroom while Rachel slowly becomes increasingly pissed at him would be pretty funny.

It's not that they want to be liked by everyone, it's that they want everyone to like them, if that makes sense.
They don't want to be liked because they do things that make people like them, they want people to like them because they're TiMs and are "oppressed" because people that don't capitulate to their sexual fetish exist.

>Yea Forums fag trying to make a point
Discarded

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/tolerance

Dictionary uses toleration as a synonym for tolerance, just fyi.
Semantic, but I'm not arguing against or in favor of what you're saying.

Too late, I expect ass and titties.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcJCHXf3cE

Also, work on your writing because that was piss-poor sarcasm.

Yes, and I tolerate you by not stopping you from living your life, but that doesn't mean I'm going to accept you, ever, because what you are is antithetical not only to what I'm trying to accomplish (trannies are a Capitalist's dream), but also to the normal state of human relationships itself.

Oh fuck, now I get what you're saying. It's fine if you don't accept it, since the loud ones aren't making a good case for themselves. But you should try finding the quieter ones. If you base your opinions on the loud minority of a minority, you won't find anything that's worth hearing.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard, you not fooling anibody pol/,go back to your containment board full of neonazis that enjoy blacked porn and niggers.

>another toasty tranny
OH NO NO NO PFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1565101925309.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Fuck off back to R3ddit,pol/

Oh shush. Not everyone who disagrees with you is what you hate. Now fuck off with your forced meme.

What separates futa and trannies? Aren't they both gay

>Why do these faggots want attention? Why push this shit constantly?
>also I'm a black female jsyk

I suppose that makes as much sense as anything; you feel they're demanding respect for something that they are rather than who they are or what they do.

Mate cartoons arent the medium for you if you're with regressive politics.

>I am not accepting it as something that's good or something that I necessarily want to be around
so what happens when that stuff shows up in a public, shared place?
>Again, keep pushing, it only makes things worse.
do you think MLK set race relations back?

>the reason why they fought was because the son became a cartoonist
>whole message of the episode is about supporting your son's decision on what they want to be
>lol no, is because he was a tranny xD
completely missing the entire point of the episode

Attached: 1561596717112.jpg (565x532, 83K)

futas are hermaphrodites but in a way which doesnt exists naturally

Fuck off neonazi back to R3ddit or pol/

>I AM GAYER THAN THE JUNGLE MOVIE AND ENTER THE FLORPUS COMBINED!

Nah, I'm a different user, like I said, just arguing semantics because I feel it betters the conversation for people to understand each other by clearly defining terms.

this explains why my autistic trans girl neighbor suddenly wants to watch this with me this weekend

>that's not how the world works, and the more you push for acceptance instead of tolerance the more people are going to hate you.
FINALLY someone gets it. Now if only the rest of you uppity niggers would start singing the same tune we could get back to the way things are supposed to be.

>the number of trannies that envy real females
>the number of tranny apologists that become combative when gay/lesbian/female expresses dissenting opinion
an illuminating thread

Coming from an actual retard who thinks in black and white thats not a very convincing advice

Are there a bunch of seething femcels in this thread or just one especially fat femcel seething EXTRA hard?

>anything I dont like is r*ddt

Obvious you're a thedolandtard trying his hardest to fit in.

You're biased and read the thread differently then. Because that didn't happen.

Dropped. Shame, that.

Attached: MY EYES.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Did you expect different on Yea Forums, a board dedicated to one of the the most liberal mediums?

an expected reply

Keep on screaming on Yea Forums hating trannies poltard, Im sure your endless threads will make them drop the character. I will continue to watch anything i want and not being triggered by people from me.

see
Essentially.
Trannies are a lot like this generation's furries, they kind of act like annoying assholes and accuse anyone who doesn't respect them of being bigots, not realizing that respect (and acceptance) is earned.
>so what happens when that stuff shows up in a public, shared place?
I make no attempt to hide my disgust.
>do you think MLK set race relations back?
MLK had, y'know, an actual point.
People aren't being sprayed with hoses or denied their constitutional rights in first world countries for being trannies, if anything trannies get more special treatment than women.
Plenty of women are raped, beaten, killed, and even tortured every day, yet TiMs constantly throw a fit about how they're being oppressed because women don't want 30 year old men using the same bathroom as their 6 year old daughters.

They sell them offlabel menopause drugs that tanked in the late 90's because they increased the rate of cancer in menopausal women. They make millions of dollars off shilling their drugs to men who want to live their fetish. It's really sick shit.

Well, someone had to fill in the quota.

The former isn't loaded with a truckload of partisanship. Nobody goes "X says futa rights!!!" on Twitter; no one has to attend mandatory weekly futa-positivity training at enterprises.

>seething this hard because not everyone instinctively kisses your ass because you have a vagina

These types of threads make me worry that Yea Forums will get a fate similar to shootervillechan

Thats an interesting fantasy you have constructed kid, especially because you are still here instead of being the "enlightened" zen consumer you claim to be

Not that user, but I think they aren't being denied anything BECAUSE of what activist like MLK and the rest did. They don't want to be on the wrong side of history, but without a villain there can't be a heroic ending. And trans people are generally killed for being trans. Not many cases, but it does happen. I, for one, can't wait to see what the fuck will come out of this.

It's a glorified short film that's been in limbo for years and is getting unceremoniously dumped on Netflix, who the fuck cares

sage

>black female seething that they're not the favored pet minority of the progressive movement anymore

Attached: 1242874.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Don't mind trannies. I don't want to know about their mental illness and what horrors they put their body through but that's their business not mine. They can choose to do whatever. I do hope everybody clapping for them and saying how wonderful they are die in a fire though.

Attached: 1530843735507.gif (400x225, 1.98M)

>sage
It's already being autosaged, retard.

>I don't have a fetish you guys!
>Trannies made up a term for popping boners in female clothing/female spaces called "gender euphoria"
>B-but totally not a f-f-fetish you guys...Men just get raging hardons from being super happy you know !

That's not what the terms means at all.

Eh, it fits with Ralph

Disregard the fact that /pol/ has daily threads actually advocating for murder of jews, niggers and gays

>So when will I be a woman?
>NEVER!
>NEVER!
>NEVER!
>NEVER!

>get called out for being attention whores
>NUH UH WE'RE VALID YOU'RE JUST MAD YOU'RE NOT THE FAVORITE ANYMORE
literal Sneetches

>I make no attempt to hide my disgust.
then you aren't tolerating them, are you?
>MLK had, y'know, an actual point.
not from the perspective of the bigots
>People aren't being sprayed with hoses or denied their constitutional rights in first world countries for being trannies
except those in the US that lost their jobs because of it
>Plenty of women are raped, beaten, killed, and even tortured every day
so are trans, so are men for that matter
I don't know what TiM stands for
>women don't want 30 year old men using the same bathroom as their 6 year old daughters.
some women don't want that, some don't care at all
calling them men in this situation clearly shows you don't even accept trans as existing because they're still men to you
what is the difference between that and letting a 30 year old gay man use the same bathroom as a 6 year old boy?
why are you equating transpeople with pedophiles?
why are you generalizing so much? "women don't want," and "TiMs constantly" why treat these individuals as monolithic groups where every person in that category acts the same? that's lazy thinking

what you're saying is trans people should be quiet and keep their heads down, regardless of their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

Wow. Ed really does have no luck.

Attached: 1541960262659.jpg (681x475, 69K)

Attached: A6566DD0-45D7-4858-A47C-3E8C97AF2E2D.gif (500x282, 1.74M)

I live in Brazil and almost every day there are cases of violent homophobia and transphobia. Hell, our president publically have said that he doesn't like gays.

I think the only femcels in this thread are defending the trannies to be honest. Or that user is a trannie himself and is having a miserable day of being clocked by every person he meets.

>projecting this hard
>"T-they still care! I-I'm o-oppressed! My s-struggle isn't o-over yet! IT CAN'T BE OVER YET. Anyone who disagrees is just a FUCKING T-TRANNY."

Attached: 1532494050066.jpg (500x500, 52K)