Underrated Capekino

This scene from endgame is honestly the most emotional for me. I'm honestly amazed it was even done as well as it was, considering who it revolves around (Scott). It would have been so easy to ruin with some stupid quip, from him, or Ken Jeong the security guard, but it wasn't. The music, Scott's confusion and despair, and then finally relief but also heartbreak when he sees his older daughter was masterful

More scenes with this feel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.47.53 AM.png (2560x1600, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1bNC_I6l9s
youtube.com/watch?v=qoueuBw3zcA
youtube.com/watch?v=u4Qo5nOpYtA
youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fqI-osrEgF0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DritM-Gn7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaPMGGla4o
youtube.com/watch?v=11tbL8l5Av8
youtu.be/TsdW-_EXOI8
youtube.com/watch?v=PCn1uAs_0VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I had a date

Attached: Cap_Fury.jpg (1920x816, 118K)

It's "I had a dance".

youtube.com/watch?v=u1bNC_I6l9s

>I had a nigger of my own.
FTFY

Grown up Cassie is the main reason an Ant-Man 3 needs to happen. The story potential there is too much.

Well now I must die in shame

Attached: YinsenDeath.png (602x252, 144K)

This scene means a lot because one the things that Scott truly wants is to spend more time with his daughter and he already lost part of that when he was in prision and now he just lost 5 years of her life in a blink.

I just feel bad for the young Cassie actress.

>Could've had this scene with Peter and Aunt May but Spider-Man is being by a dude that says Uncle Ben might still be alive

This sounds like Jackal will be a villain in the next film. I don’t know why, but something about this statement just sends up a bunch of Clone Saga red flags for me.

Aunt May was also dusted iirc

The scenes of Scott and young Cassie are the best things that came from AM&TW

I know she shouldn't have been

Their scenes Ant-Man and the Wasp
youtube.com/watch?v=qoueuBw3zcA

she's cute as fuck

I liked this.

Attached: 63C51580-465B-4ED1-B798-FB1457C49D48.gif (268x270, 1015K)

No, he was right.

>everyone fails at who they're supposed to be
>even thor needs to emote and have someone tell him he's not a failure sometimes
anyone that complained about fat Thor overlooked that almost any comedy or fat joke is immediately followed by Thor breaking and showing just how fall he thinks he's fallen

Attached: thor and frigga.jpg (600x338, 44K)

Kino

i fucking love this scene

Gained a lot of respect for Rudd by that scene alone. He changes emotions so fast and so clearly in that short scene, it's amazing. From the incredulity of seeing older Cassie, to confusion, to understanding, then grief for the lost time, then relief that she's alive, then just happiness.

It's great. Similarly, I gained respect for Hemsworth in the Thor/Rocket talk in Infinity War, the way he acted the barely contained grief under a layer of bravado. There's some real good performances in the MCU that don't get a lot of recognition.

And from earlier in the film, Mantis feeling Drax's sense of loss for his daughter.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4Qo5nOpYtA

How old is Cassie supposed to be anyways? She literally went from a little girl to a teenager in just five years (genetics, maybe?). I could Google the answer, now that I think of it, but I think I'll leave there before I get even more confused.

>We don't get to choose our time. Death is what gives life meaning... To know your days are numbered and your time is short.
>You'd think after all this time I'd be ready. But look at me: stretching one moment out into a thousand... just so that I can watch the snow.

Goosebumps, every time.

AND IF YOU DONT LOVE ME NOW

Attached: fa2490d776f17e6362833ae006d7b57f.gif (540x210, 2.76M)

The movies happen in real time, she was at least 12 in the second movie.

I thought that was his ex wife. I remember his kid being too young for that much change in the time skip

Production on both Infinity War and Endgame ran from August 2017 to January 2018 (not counting reshoots), during which time Emma Fuhrmann (older Cassie) turned 16. There's a 6.5-year gap between her and Abby Ryder Fortson (young Cassie), who was 9 during production of AMATW.

There was also the part where he begged to use the gauntlet so he could feel less useless.

youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw

>So, dead brother, huh? Yeah that can be annoying.
>Well, he’s been dead before. But, you know, this time I think it really might be true.
>And you said, eh, your sister and your dad...?
>Both dead.
>You still got a mom, though?
>Killed by a Dark Elf.
>A best friend?
>Stabbed through the heart.
>...You sure you’re up for this particular murder mission?
>Absolutely! Rage and, ah, vengeance, anger, loss, regret -- they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind. So I'm -- I’m good to go.
>Yeah, but I mean, this Thanos we’re talking about -- he’s the toughest there is.
>Well, he’s never fought me.
>Yeah, he has.
>Well, he never fought me twice. And I’m getting a new hammer, don’t forget.
>Well, it better be some hammer.
>...
>You know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one of them would have rather killed me, but none succeeded. I'm only alive because Fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the -- the latest in a long line of bastards, and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so.
>Mm-hm. And what if you're wrong?
>...
>Well, if I'm wrong, then... what more could I lose?

>best character in the MCU
>age her up
>completely get rid of the based child actress
>good
kek

>you shouldn't have killed my mom and squished my walkman
youtube.com/watch?v=fqI-osrEgF0

>the chain starts playing
absolute kino

ANT-MAN 3

ANT-MAN THE WASP AND STATURE

>Well, if I'm wrong, then... what more could I lose?

Attached: 1480297825569.jpg (300x364, 14K)

that's why I love thor's arc.
he is so fragile, so fallen from grace, so human.
he is literally me except I'm more fat.

The one thing that bugs me is that I really don't buy Heimdall being Thor's best friend.

The bro moment between bucky and cap talking about dot was really good.
Also hawkeye right after bw dies and scarjo performance overall in eg.

That looks pretty realistic for a CGI film. How'd Disney achieve that?

THE IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN

He spent 3 years in prison, 2 years on house arrest and 5 years trapped in the quantum realm that wasted 10 years of his life WOW imagine that.

Attached: manly tears.jpg (300x450, 32K)

At least with the house arrest he got to see his daughter frequently.

To be fair, to him it felt like 5 hours in the QR so he just shifted which part of Cassie's life he gets to spend with her

>>Well, if I'm wrong, then... what more could I lose?

He probably expected to lose his life but he actually just lost his figure

Doesn't matter. He was robbed of a unique fatherhood experience and can never get it back.

Well he gets to have more time with his eventual grandkids so it balances out

I don't have a high opinion of ScarJo's acting but the short part of that meeting scene near the start of EG when she's talking to Rhodie about finding WeebPunisher, she does great.

At least he is happy now

Attached: ant family.jpg (715x777, 103K)

I'm still am to this day surprised of how GotG2 can be so kino, but still have some moments so cringy.

>The future hasn't been kind to you, has it?

Attached: 35765881_1546705795439237_4212164557075906560_n.jpg (960x540, 55K)

I really do appreciate that Endgame gave each of the big 3 a moment of emotional catharsis.
>Tony reunites with Peter
>Steve and Peggy get their dance
>Mjolnir comes when Thor calls, proving that he's still worthy
Thor's scene was probably the most surprising in terms of how it made me feel. Hemsworth acted the shit out of that scene.

he's me except i'm skinny fat
I had recently graduated the first time I saw Endgame, but a NEET living with my parents for the 2nd viewing (yesterday)
I got a little misty eyed during Frigga's talk

>The bro moment between bucky and cap talking about dot was really good.
wholesome

emma fuhrmann knows whats going on with ant-man 3 and the young avengers movie

download the HD version already

Is DCEU allowed to be kino?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DritM-Gn7jo

Yea but the separation from his daughter will allow them both to see each other as sexual options.

He can fuck his daughter, is what I'm saying.

Threesomes when the mom gets unsnapped.

He raised her for more than ten years dumbass.

shit will hit the fan soon ant-man 3 going to be so damn wild

news on am 3 is coming real soon soon soon

Wasn't he featured in that shitty school video at the beginning of FFH dedicated to the Avengers? Guess that means he might finally start getting respect.

>This calculated scene in a soulless blockbuster was masterful

Attached: pleb.jpg (553x594, 370K)

Yeah I think they had an image of Ant-Man with other Avengers

>I never said thank you
>And you'll never have to

Attached: Batman Begins.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

>Love means never having to say you're sorry.

The opening scene with Hawkeye's family is legit heartbreaking, and I feel like it gets overlooked because of how quickly it cuts from that to Tonytime

the homecoming scene where Pete is trapped under rubble.

is that faith?

Touching

Didn't seem like Thor had many Asgardian friends

its going to happen jus gotta wait a few years

wait till u see whats going to go down in am3

Nah, that was trying too hard.

cringe

Hawkeye had a hard 5 years.

He meant the warriors 3

>that awkward moment in the theatre when I thought she was his ex-wife and, to make it more uncomfortable, someone was saying "kiss her"
Her being Scott's daughter really caught me off guard

It's true.

Breaking my heart

Do you need an hd version of that scene?

at least the 5 years felt like 5 hours to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcaPMGGla4o
youtube.com/watch?v=11tbL8l5Av8

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

How has nobody posted
>He may have been your father, but he wasn't your daddy
youtu.be/TsdW-_EXOI8
Pratt sells it so well with his pleading. It sounds like legit dumbstruck grief.

>muh Endgame is soulless meme
They dropped the ball plenty of times (especially in regards to Thanos) but it's damn obvious there care that went into that film. Only cause you hated it and it made you sperg out doesn't equal to it being soulless.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCn1uAs_0VQ
Tony Stark's words echoing in his head was cringe and unneeded but the rest is kino

Attached: 33546.jpg (836x814, 311K)

this, Thor begging for the gang to let him do the unsnap was great.
nigga really wanted to undo the fuck up he did by not immediately killing thanos then and there

>Tony Stark's words echoing in his head was cringe and unneeded but the rest is kino
Can't be kino after being sullied like that

>not Tony reuniting with his dad

That was a good scene. I was surprised at the number of emotional moments in Endgame.

No, it was just Tony, Cap and The Vision.

The scene right after the Hulk's snap where he sees the call coming through on his phone from his wife... hoo boy.

I never cared much for the MCU but I really did admire how Infinity War and Endgame tied it together into something that's greater than the sum of its parts. I think it was Endgame a very last scene that really elevated the movie for me. The literal World War 2 veteran coming home to his sweetheart in the end. After all that he's been through. Sharing a dance and a kiss. I dunno, somehow that really touched me.

Attached: Endgamesmall.png (1438x1406, 3.63M)

Well, it's (nominally) a thread for underrated moments. That's one of the most talked-about scenes from the movie.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: brave heroes.png (861x489, 782K)

No thanks Peyton Reed is easily among the top 5 worst MCU directors

Tha feels

Based ant-man 3 poster

Attached: D89Hm5iXsAIBHhj.jpg (750x750, 58K)