They finally did it

They finally did it.

Attached: 1565184746212[1].jpg (563x788, 42K)

Bet it'll be a cliffhanger without even revealing if Ash got changed back or not.

If it's not a cliff hanger, my bet is on not.

I don't know what this is

Long running webcomic Misfile's in its final stretch. The universe has been set right along with the life of boy-turned-girl Ash, except we'll only start knowing how it was pulled off with the couple next pages.

-------

So what are your bets, Yea Forums? Has Ash been turned back into a boy and the world changed to incorporate aspects of the vastly happier life he had as a girl? Has Ash remained a girl and instead been reformatted into being comfortable with her female body, the dissonance being the only real concrete problem Ash had with her altered life? Has Ash been separated into male and female siblings (does the male get to fuck Missi and the female Emily)?

How would you end it?

Since there's supposed to be a sequel comic in the same universe it seem it'd be hard to leave it as a cliffhanger.

>Since there's supposed to be a sequel comic in the same universe it seem it'd be hard to leave it as a cliffhanger.
Bitch did you not read Negima?

UQ's a direct continuation that's pretending to be a spinoff for legal reasons, not an actual spinoff

Holy shit it is finally wrapping up?
I might try and read up on it.

Gotta hand it to Rumisiel, for all his incompetence he seemed to pull his weight right at the end, when it mattered, despite it probably delaying his return to heaven even further.

I'M GONNA BE THE VERY BEST
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

I'm hoping to see milf Emily

>Has Ash remained a girl and instead been reformatted into being comfortable with her female body,
Probably this.

It just seems weird because that's what they were trying to avoid in the first place and would happen just by changing his gender on the file, whereas the solution Rumisiel went with apparently needed three angels working together. Or is all the work just to rewrite everything so that girl-Ash experiences the same timeline as boy-as-girl-Ash instead of just the system autocorrecting?

Ash Ketshum finally married Erika? BASED

Jesus, this thing's still going? And 31 damn books? And it doesn't look like the quality of the art has improved that much?

the Great Webcomic Lesson is that what you need to achieve success is mostly just regularity, as you may have realized from the QC threads. Everything else is optional.

wake up

I thought this was a fucking pokemon thing and I got really confused.

I'm kinda afraid to ask but why would we even be discussing pokemon on Yea Forums?

That's why I was so confused!

Will Emily finally get dicked or not goddammit

Chances are low, since Emily's in love with girl-Ash and doesn't even know what boy-Ash looks like.

The solution is futa.

story time?

I remember reading this in high school, dang

It'd take like 15+ threads to do a full storytime of this series.

Idiot angel messes up with Celestial Bureaucracy turning car junkie Ash into a girl and de-aging Emily by two years. This is their journey in dealing with the changes and trying to fix it.

A webcomic that started 15 years ago and is nearing the end. Filing error in heaven turns a car-loving boy into a car-loving tomboy and erases another girl's previous two years of life, with the whole timeline reshaping to account for the differences, they start hanging out together while trying to deal with the new situation and the angel that caused it all, more angels start hanging around, etc.

As it turns out, the new timeline is better in a number of ways and the two even fall in love so they're torn between fixing the timeline, which means they possibly wouldn't have ever met and both their lives would be more miserable (including one of them probably being dead in the original timeline), or staying in the one where the tomboy is trapped in a body that isn't hers (well, his). That plus some stuff with angels conspiring for control of the universe.

Whole situation just got solved in a way that should make them happy but we're only at the beginning of learning what the new timeline is.

A comic that's half /lgbt/, half /o/

Ash's biggest problem with being a girl was that it felt wrong. Even he admitted his life was a lot better overall as a girl.

>Or is all the work just to rewrite everything so that girl-Ash experiences the same timeline as boy-as-girl-Ash instead of just the system autocorrecting?
That would be neat but I still think they just made Ash comfortable being a girl. Especially since they put a huge emphasis on the “mind” two pages ago.

Okay and? We had someone storytime the entirety of sonichu and every story with thanos in it.

Ash Ketchum finally waking up from his coma dream

>Has Ash remained a girl and instead been reformatted into being comfortable with her female body,
This would never fly with how trans aware everyone is today

I don’t think the author cares.
Plus there is no other way. Except maybe do what said but I think the Angel stoner is too dumb for that.