In show are they ever going to address that Lapis is an abusive sociopathic piece of shit not only to Jasper but to...

In show are they ever going to address that Lapis is an abusive sociopathic piece of shit not only to Jasper but to Peridot as well?

Attached: 1_FL_pIy9FwUie47LCp2MEIg-1210x642.png (1210x642, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EN-sJRTG4YI&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

She recognized that she hurt Peridot yes. Ignore retards who need to hear "sorry" when the A) the show isn't over and B) Actions speak louder than words.

Attached: ee3ed442627bd24d6609c795bd77dd05.png (804x560, 594K)

I think she needs to clean up some garage and it will be all ok

Based retard who didn't notice that Greg and Amethyst aren't seen hanging out until a full season later.

It's ok when women do it because Pms. Just gotta watch out when guys do it

>"Lapis doesn't have to apologize for anything!"
Fuck off Lapis fag.

Feminine women, to add into this. This is the only time being girly is okay is when you can be abusing large, muscular women and short midgets that have no female traits.

Who cares, post her feet already

Attached: SU_Lapis Foot with ankle_02.jpg (854x480, 79K)

She's even MORE worthless with paints now.

Attached: SU_Lapis Foot with ankle.jpg (854x480, 70K)

Lapis is an arthoe

Don't worry they did it was just all offscreen during the time skip

As is usual for this show.

>expects someone to act properly shen she's tortured and probably a former Homeworld slave
Lapis had it rough I tell ya.

>"former Homeworld slave"
No proof of that in the show,that's just your dumb head canon.

I'm not even the one who started that rumor, everyone was saying it so I just went along.

>just a filthy terraformer
>reacts to the whip like other lower gems
>dresses like an ancient roman whore
>doesn't like to tell her backstory unike other gems to Steven
Lapis was a slave, and also a bitch.

No she doesn't, she dresses like gem upper crust.
>just a filthy terraformer
Still important enough for Yellow diamond to mention the specifically in her song.
>reacts to the whip like other lower gems
When?
>doesn't like to tell her backstory unike other gems to Steven
Neither did sapphire and we know she was gem nobility.

youtube.com/watch?v=EN-sJRTG4YI&t=22s

Not him but Lapis always seemd escape from something unlike other gems, she might be a former slave even if it sounds retarded.

There is literally no proof in the show she was a slave on homeworld. If you wanna be really anal about it, then technically every gem is a slave to the diamonds. No evidence that Lapis was treated like pearls are.

>There is literally no proof in the show she was a slave on homeworld
There is no proof she was not either. Checkmate jasperfag.

>"There is no proof she was not either. Checkmate jasperfag."
Touche

Attached: 1564636515334.png (960x1440, 1.52M)

LMAO my fucking sides

Lapis is the bitch that no one deserves to be stuck with, just when Jasper's about to warn Steven of what she really is..
>I think Lapis has murdered humans in the past.

Attached: SU_Lets be Rock Lesbians.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Just another piece of lore that will be retconned. Lapis dindu nothing.

Hence the reason I HATE this show and this character, the only three I give a damn about are Peridot, Pearl and Connie in that order.

>Will Cartoon Network trust Sugar with another series again?

Attached: Steven Univers_Peridot I-Pad.jpg (854x480, 74K)

>easily accepts non attirbuted bad traits against lapis without questioning it
>refuese to believe of the slavery and torture of Lapis on the excuse that it's not confirmed
I sense an unholy coalition between lapishaters and jaspersfags.

I stopped watching this around 40 episodes in, but from what i remember, Pearl is a fucking awful person. The only truly decent person is just Peridot, even Connie can be a cunt sometimes

This, Peridot and Amethyst are the only CG's that really care about Earth. Peridot even more so since she wasn't even born on it like Amethyst.

Didn't they address it head-on in the comics?

Comics are non canon. And as far as im aware, i dont think so.

Sadly no.
There´s a difference between recognizing and apologizing. I can break your knees and recognize that it was something wrong, but if I never apologize to you and never suffer any repercussions for it, I´m an asshole.

Attached: 1521660962907.png (800x521, 144K)

At this point I am convinced that the crew doesn't view Lapis' attempted murders, literal torture of a glorified prison guard, bullying and wanton destruction of property as her being in the wrong.
They fucked up every character with potential but they didn't do anything right with Lapis. If she weren't the most traditionally hot gem nobody would like her.

The comics I have seen her in have Peridot acting like an asshole and Lapis act like a perfect caring anime girl for some reason.

Lappy feet.

Attached: Lapis Lazuli 50.png (1275x1650, 796K)

Who writes the comics?

Plus Greg seems like he's willing to forgive the gems and let them grieve. I think he might get that while it's been 13 years for him, it's basically been 6 months for the Gems based on relative time.

So, is true that Sugar wanted Lapis to be Steven couple because she feel inspired by her previus work in AT (Finn and the Flame Princess)?