Was this the secret message of the iron giant all along ?

was this the secret message of the iron giant all along ?

Attached: Capture.png (759x625, 406K)

what does queer coded mean?

Attached: Capture.png (751x647, 474K)

What?
Is this person implying that migrants and refugees are dangerous unless lobotomized?
Because if it wasn't for the whole dent on the head thing, the Giant would have destroyed Earth as it was programmed to do so

If true, what a fucked up comparison

uh ? why do gays identify as esmeralda ?

Attached: Capture.png (704x562, 418K)

That is a middle school tier answer. Buzzfeed hires either literal children or literal retards.

it means their character is modeled after a homosexual, but that character isn't homosexual.
Like, Garnet from steven universe is "black coded". She's black for all intents and purposes, but she's not black because she's an alien.

>When you mess up being woke so bad you realized you called immigrants almost all intentional killers trying of invade

Considering Buzzfeed's highest-earning writer was a high schooler making quizzes for fun, the answer is both.

Why do journalists think they should be respected like doctors and lawyers again?

Attached: 874A011D-5819-4C90-94A5-C487347108D2.jpg (1024x1021, 277K)

9/10 times jounalists are as scummy and biased as politicians. I have more respect for tmz than msm jounalists and I mean both sides

>Militia
This is just your average Pennsyltucky redneck gathering

>that (((name)))
Also I bet he encouraged them to say nigger just so he could say that.

It’s dumber than that. They were just PUBG cosplayers camping before a big Air-soft Match. The real guns that were there were for gun channel E-celebs can make guns of PUBG videos.

Because they tell the "dimwitted dumbfuckistani masses" about how terrible they are

I mean, Pleakley is an alien. He does not need to follow cultural rules associated with Earth's males. He might no even have a dick. How is he queer?

Just bump them on their head then.

Attached: 1521566522635.gif (598x254, 3.74M)

Is she implying we should just lobotomize violent immigrants?

Lets hope thats what she ment

That is very funny and I wish them luck in future endeavors

My penis can only get so erect

Oh, honey, do you really think BuzzFeed writers are "journalists"? That's adorable.

Did he not like the chili?

No, they mean migrants should be used as human shields.

Probably not enough cum in it. He should have gone to a /k/ meetup

so it's racism then.

Can't wait for the reboot where Hogarth is trans

Gay people think they can claim personality traits such as exuberance.

Nah it'll just be live action and be the same movie note for note, and make 2billion dollars.

Cause its not about gender for them but a similar experience.

No, it had powerful anti-Breznev message but sadly it was not seen by ignorant american pinko film analysts

Attached: critical success at detect motive.png (610x412, 106K)

That sounds believable

how is it similar ?
homos control the media, politics and represent 60% of all netflix characters despite being only 0.2% of the world population
when did this happen to the gypsies ?

dont start another pleakley thread please. It is established that he crossdressed and his family saw him as the weird kid because of it.

All the traits of seeming gay without being gay because ‘it’s an alien’. Like Garnet, she looks like a black chick and represents two female aliens in a relationship but they’re not explicitly gay because ‘aliens’.

Is this list specifically about applying liberal gobbledygook to cartoon reviews? Or that’s just how it happened to turn out?

Gays have been persecuted by religion for a long time chum. Its a similar experience.

>cook chili and say nigger a lot
Seems pretty comfy to me.

>anti-Breznev message
Very relevant in 1999.

homosexuality is a choice
ethnicity is not

We'd need a fucking forcefield if they could pull that off.

Yeah, that's why when a black guy doesn't have it hard enough he chooses to be gay.