Who keeps buying these? Someone has to, they keep making them

Who keeps buying these? Someone has to, they keep making them.

Attached: The_Swan_Princess_Kingdom_Of_Music_DVD_Cover.jpg (800x1030, 251K)

Me

I'm pretty sure all of these are tax write-offs.

It's a fucking 3D model. Why does the chick on the left need such a pained smile?

lmao they’re just making them about completely random characters now?

>AM/WF
Even for a fairy tale that seems unbelievable.

Disney films are pretty fucking expensive in third world countries
So people rather watch the cheap ones instead

For just one chance to try, to walk ahead and leave the pain behind

>Who keeps buying these?
People in the checkout lane at Wal-Mart who need to keep their kids quiet for an hour.

that's okay, this place can waifu anything

Attached: yeah i don't even know this character's name.png (565x477, 550K)

well, he IS a prince after all, so he has lots of money and fame and probably won't be going bald or be getting a potbelly any time soon. but if he wasn't a prince or rich year youre right he wouldnt be able to get any kind of girl

Is this a sequel?

Attached: p16208_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 292K)

Yes. The eighth sequel.

good gravy

Attached: the land before alpha and omega.png (417x253, 14K)

This has to be a money laundering thing. I refuse to believe this shit turns a profit.

What the fuck happened here

Attached: a35150cb-e6b5-4226-ba62-82e6818265fe.jpg (803x551, 49K)

Apparently these movies have had the same director throughout the entire series. He is also the director of the Alpha and Omega series as well as the Black Calderon and the Fox and the Hound. Something has to be up here

she's not really happy about it and she wants you to know it

He’s ugly af too, he looks legit autistic

SPBP

I know a lot of beautiful autistic people, because autism is a mental thing, not a physical thing!

From the directors who saw Shrek!

Iunno, user. I'm autistic and I'm pretty fucking ugly.

Attached: you came to the wrong neighborhood.jpg (608x352, 58K)

I am a shiny happy person and I'm sure you look just fine! Even someone who is totally disfigured can be beautiful. It's the hate in someone's heart that makes them ugly anyway.

The models are becoming self aware.

Attached: 1306952133610.jpg (300x228, 43K)

But Odette is such a boring character, the first movie was carried by the prince.

i felt like it was carried by the animals

Watching it on Kimcartoon. The actual "Swan Princess" doesn't appear until 15 minutes in.

Nine movies in and she doesn't have any natural children. That's the face of a barren woman.

believe it or not, he apparently just likes making these movies, so he keeps doing it

The series stopped being about Odette five movies ago.

they've cornered the "grama want's to plop the kids down in front of the TV so they shut up but she needs movies they haven't seen" market

I kinda want to stream all of these now. Who keeps finding them though

Odette's original voice actor is rolling in her grave.

How long before they have a crossover with the Land Before TIme?

I watched it on Kimcartoon. Nothing happens. Princess Chingchong and her cursed boyfriend who turns into a dragon follow her brother to whatever Kingdom the Swan Princess lives in (he's there for a singing contest and needs to win for "honor" or something, he says "honor" a lot). They want to break her boyfriend's curse and figure it's like Odette's so they ask her for help. Odette is in the movie for maybe fifteen minutes and doesn't have many lines. Meanwhile Odette's daughter is in a love triangle with Prince Chingchong and her childhood friend, childhood friend wins at the end, that breaks the dragon guy's curse because of "ture love" or some shit and nothing happens besides a few musical numbers. The never leave the castle during the entire movie.

Fuck you, user. Asian men are the best by virtue that they are the antithesis of tract fucking hicks that plague my life.

>They want to break her boyfriend's curse and figure it's like Odette's so they ask her for help

As far as cash in sequel plots go, that makes a lot of sense.

I live in a city full of Asians and all they do is eat weird food and ruin the real estate market.

Only the first was kino

Like the land before time sequels ?

I liked the third one.

Actually no, he vocally protested against the Swan Princcess sequels

Also me

That's still a million times better than being with a guy who loves his animals and tractors more than you.

>filename
lel

Oh my god I didn't realize how many of these even existed, all I knew about was the first 3 and at least the Christmas special, but 8? That's quite a revelation.

I liked the one where they try using the magic orb themselves

I should've known the SP thread would attract femanons.

>the land before alpha and omega

Attached: laughcheetah.jpg (585x591, 97K)

>Meanwhile Odette's daughter is in a love triangle with Prince Chingchong and her childhood friend, childhood friend wins at the end
What a loser!

What anime bullshit is this

Really, I just saw an Asian guy and a White woman and got interested. Now I'm disappointed, but I always knew I'd have to pick up the slack on AM/WF pairs in fiction.

I saw only the first two movies
Odette is cute
I'm sorry

eh, i've been seeing that more and more lately
but AM/BF, now thats the real unicorn

Bingo!

Incels

I saw this on netflix.

>but AM/BF, now thats the real unicorn
Disney did it already and it was a really good adaptation.

Attached: Cinderella.jpg (1200x680, 148K)

Created By The Same Guy.

Richard Rich. Isn't that the same as the fictional character?

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (310x465, 37K)

Holy motherfuck is that supposed to the be little orphan girl they adopted early on?

Odette died and was replaced with a fire demon like halfway through the sequels

>Richard Rich is an American director, producer, and screenwriter.[1] Rich is founder and owner of Crest Animation Productions. Rich started his career in the mailroom of the Walt Disney Studios but worked his way up to first assistant director. He made his directorial debut on The Fox and the Hound.

Attached: Kamen Rider What.gif (280x158, 834K)

We'll, he has the money to burn

Why?

>Holy motherfuck is that supposed to the be little orphan girl they adopted early on?
Yes. She's the main character now.