surprise king is still shit

Attached: 76c.png (738x1120, 1.72M)

Attached: 76-1.png (738x1134, 1.45M)

Attached: 76-2.png (738x1134, 1.55M)

Attached: 76-3.png (738x1134, 1.35M)

fin

Attached: 76-4.png (738x1134, 1.26M)

Terrible.

What the literal fuck? Captain Atom is a near-match for fucking Superman in nearly every continuity. Who the fuck is this bitch?

(Also, when does Cap get his goddamn hair back?)

>Who the fuck is this bitch?
Gotham Girl you dramatic casual

Gotham Girl can go up to(and possibly past) Superman level, you dumbass. Just depends on how much of her life she's willing to burn away.

Oh FUCK YOU. Tom King, look, I'm not usually this anal about power levels, but Captain Atom is literally one of the top 10 strongest heroes. He's literally fucking Superman-tier, he's a heavy hitter that's above the regular heavy hitters. He shouldn't be jobbing out like this, even IF he's holding back. A fucking little girl is beating him, what the fuck?

Christ, why do none of these writers care about power levels? This is why you need to hire straight up autists.

>meeeowww

Anyone else thing her saying this is cringy? she never used to say this did she?

>A fucking little girl
She has super powers, are you unfamiliar with the concept of comic books? It's a cheap trope to be sure, but you know you're being obtuse.

Dude, she's burning away all of her life if she's able to make someone like Captain Atom itch, let alone hurt.
No, you're being obtuse. Captain Atom is easily above the likes of Superman. He can use his power to essentially recreate the Big Bang. Out of all the heroes, he has the most destructive potential as he can manipulate and do freaky shit with the quantum field. He's not like a total brick like how Superman is.

But fine, at least she has powers. I actually forgot that was Gotham Girl because I didn't recognize her getup, but I still call bullshit when the guy is pretty powerful by himself.

The amount of power it takes to put a scratch on the Cap should instantly kill her.

New game: Every time Selina says meow I get to slap King.

Nobody gives a shit about it, power level autist. Captain Atom us just some random obscure shit-lvl character.

>Autism: The Post

FIRST PAGE
“MEOWWWW”
KING IS TROLLING

Ugh, King isn't trolling, you see it's actually pretty deep and an important commentary on depression, you are just not intelligent enough to understand blah blah blah (...) ;)

>Captain Atom is easily above the likes of Superman.
>easily
Then why is he a C-lister? Checkmate Yea Forumsumblr.

At least we have a reason why Justice League just don’t come and beat the shit out Bane

Still bullshit, tho

Tony Daniel the lazy fuck draws Catwoman in the same fucking lose for 10 years.

>expecting artists to give their best for the big two
It's a good pose. Gotta hand it to the guy.