Ksbd

>The contest will be announced within a week, thanks for your patience! This one will take a little more setup than normal

Attached: KOS81.jpg (980x1515, 1.58M)

also
>“When Metia, the first human, crawled from the ash of Koss’ hearth, misbegotten as she was, she was so small, defenseless, and naked that the gods that found her took pity on her. Examining her closely, they found to their amazement that she bore the gift called Death and therefore was able to die, the first truly mortal being on the Wheel. This discovery would later yield great understanding among the gods and lead eventually to their self annihilation, but that is a story for another time. At the moment, they were astounded that a being so weak could exist at all, and therefore lavished her with many secret fires and gifts, so concerned they were with her safety. They first taught her the means of language, and finding secret things, and of making fire and finding food. But it was not long after that they resolved to teach her to defend herself.”

– Eight Hundred Manual

get yer gokus ready

imagine the facial expression Gog would make if Allison was knocked out in the first round

She'd probably throw a temper tantrum.

>Don't let me catch you in my arena again.

Attached: 45654345654.jpg (303x166, 16K)

Did we ever get told what categories the rankings were?

>Clint Eastwood, Mirror Man

Attached: 1377273323699.jpg (450x495, 87K)

Can any type of thing (angel, devil, servant, human) be an entrant for the contest? Or we dont know yet?

Third panel, summarized:
>No u

>must protecc smol

>Still just preparing to announce the Goku contest
How many years are we going to be stuck in this tournament arc?

Attached: Marc Anthony.jpg (497x298, 44K)

I hope that sword throwing guy is in the tournament

WDF how did the arena become so big

Well hey, look at that. I guess even a single difference in stat ranks can make a huge difference.

>Eris is a somewhat mediocre pro gamer with a counter fighter
>Allison just frantically mashes all the buttons while coincidentally having picked the most broken character in the game

White Chain is in and I think I saw a few Servants, so at the very least those are good to go.

Does our boy Lo-Kai have some of those angel-banishing needles, there? I wonder if they'll do anything special to a human wielding angelic fist arts, or if they're something else entirely.

Oh good point, guess the only thing we don't know is if devils are eligible for the goku contest.

lost some interest in the story but the coloring makes up for it

Probably gets ejected from his shell right back into angel world.

That's White Chain. Gog is the green worm valley girl.

What arena? All I see is a tiny bit of floor and a blue/.white background. But for the most part, I can time the action in my head so that it matches the space from the last page, so I don't know what you see that I don't.

Nooo not the blue... Pocky? What?

Thought this would be a bit boring, but goddamn if my love for quirky magical items isn't getting me hyped now.

Needles not pocky. Probably Senbon or something similar.
Also anyone got ideas on what they're doing for the Goku contest? I'm thinking either a knight or an angel of thorns just for the hell of it.

Gonna do a servant I think, trying to figure out his clothing at the moment. I gotta give it to Abby, figuring out what to dress your guys in is hard.

Eh idunno, maybe a human master of knives who believed he's the hottest shit because he can use a Ki Rata derivative that lets him move his knives real fast. He also uses magic-infused knives for a variety of uses.
He better lose to a Gun Witch.

Those are throwing needles, the petal angel that the goblin pimp used in the first part of the story uses them. They could pierce White Chain's shell easily so I imagine they're deadly something fierce.

I'm inclined to do something like a petal angel - feels like an interesting idea for something to have been old enough to have participated in all of these contests - then again Abbadon might not pick something that is so typically 'powerful'. If not I might pick a servant - probably one of the species already seen (like a Western Dragon/Mammon's Species) rather than an OC.

>This one will take a little more setup than normal
oh god he's really going in on the tournament arc

Attached: 1564945742724.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

I am so fucking happy Allison is going in the direction of getting fucking booted in Round 1.

She fucking deserves it. She's still a wholly shit person and utterly lacking in discipline. Key or no key we know that raw power doesn't necessarily outdo cunning and especially not against these people who are steep in the art of war. If you ask me Allison losing here by ring-out is the most just thing that could happen.

Because then the montage scenes will be White Chain skullfucking all the opponents and finally Solomon and White Chain will duke it out at the end.

I hope Allison wins :3

>tournament arc
Nononononono please no.

You fools doubted him?

I imagine this is a fight where she ultimately needs to grind those gears in her head just a tiny bit to catch him off guard and knock him out in a single punch. but I hope to see her run through many hoops set up by him before those gears turn enough to make the difference.

Anything can enter technically, but I dont think angels would enter; they cannot use the key at all and would have no reason to do so. WC is an outlier.

To be fair the tournament isn't for the key but for their "heart's desire".
As we've seen not all angels are following the Thorns and/or Micheal's plan. Some of them are more than willing to indulge themselves as creation goes to shit.

>tournament saga
>implying that half the pages won’t be about Allison & Co’s drama

We've had the last few weeks of pages literally about the cast entering a tournament and NOW you realize that's exactly what is happening?

Are those things supposed to be some kind of chi blockers? They reduced White Chain's shell to an inert state, so if he's using them here they're probably not just anti-angel weapons. Smart thing to bring in a tournament full of magic martial arts masters. I doubt it'll work on Allison though if she manages to use her key - the secret name of god surely supersedes the raw power of his body.

Wait was it said weapons and items were allowed?

Pretty sure it's anything goes. In Throne you either go hard or go in the ground.

Allison is really about to get her shit kicked in, huh.

Classic.

Attached: 12132594.jpg (1192x896, 166K)

Came here to post this

I can't wait for more Gog commentary

I wish this artist didn't give Allison's exact same eyes to 90% of characters including the male ones. Particularly on that Solomon guy.

>Key or no key we know that raw power doesn't necessarily outdo cunning and especially not against these people who are steep in the art of war.

Someone hasn't read Aesma and the Three Masters.

I do think it'd be funny if Allison was booted though.

Ready for Allison to be innatourney for the next 9 years?

>thank ye, gods, I'm fighting an idiot!

>yfw she loses in the first round but White Chain makes it to Solomon

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

What do you think will happen to WC?

>sheds his armor but maintains form through sheer force of will
>goes full Thorn from all the HYPERVIOLENCE
>Michael or Metatron interfere somehow.

The one thing every master fears to face is a true fool.

The one thing that brings him unbridled joy to see across from him in a battlefield is a trained one.

I'd say Michael more likely than Metatron. Considering he can't move.

Yet she will still win

I for one look forward to seeing all the OC doughnut steels.