How would the gang fare in the DC/Marvel universes?

How would the gang fare in the DC/Marvel universes?

Attached: Vento_aureo_gang.png (1280x921, 1.58M)

>Not the Stardust Crusaders
Waste of a thread

all of their asses will get whupped by a thanos snap.

inb4 "GER RETURN TO ZERO"

Team Bucciarati > Stardust Crusaders

duwang gang >>> team bucciarati > stardust crusaders

how would X fare in the DC/Marvel universe threads should be an instaban

They'd do pretty well. And if Giogio has GER, then literally nothing can harm him outside of literal Gods.

Cope.

Could batman have figured out the boss's identity?

Unless he was straight up given a clue? No.

>They'd do pretty well
The only ones who remotely stand a chance are Giorno, Bucciarati and Fugo. Mista literally just shoots people, so he'd basically be as useful as Black Widow. Abbachio's stand power doesn't attack and Narancia is just an upgraded version of Sex Pistols. Fugo Giorno and Bucciarati do have strong and fast stands which can probably beat some Avengers like Cap and Spidey (correct me if I'm wrong) but that's where the extent of their abilities end.

>if Giogio has GER, then literally nothing can harm him outside of literal Gods.
Comic Thanos is OP on a different level, and even MCU Thanos could probably beat Giorno. He has the Reality Stone. If we remember from EOH, Heaven Ascension DIO was able to counter Giorno due to his reality rewriting abilities. I have no doubts Thanos could do the same. That's really on the tip of the iceberg

tl;dr no they wont

>and Fugo
Fugo has little to no control over his stand and it's incredibly lethal to even himself. There is a reason he barely uses it.

>Comic Thanos is OP on a different level, and even MCU Thanos could probably beat Giorno. He has the Reality Stone. If we remember from EOH, Heaven Ascension DIO was able to counter Giorno due to his reality rewriting abilities. I have no doubts Thanos could do the same. That's really on the tip of the iceberg
Eyes of Heaven is literally as non-canon as you can get, and the stones don't work outside of their universe of origin. Giorno is heavily implied to have survived Made In Heaven due to GER bringing the entire effect down to zero. Before Thanos can even get the snap off, he'll get his will and actions brought down to zero before getting shanked by hobos.

>Heaven Ascension DIO was able to counter Giorno due to his reality rewriting abilities
He rewrites time not reality.

realistically he probably wont win. but he'd probably stand a chance in terms of lethality.

>stones don't work outside of their universe of origin
>How would the gang fare in the DC/Marvel universes
The stones are on the table.

Even if they are (and this is a big if since it's unlikely Thanos is going to single Giorno out), he can really do nothing since the instant his gauntlet fingers so much as twitch, he's getting his will and action brought down to zero, before promptly getting shanked by hobos.

Jonathan Joestar > others

Attached: gentleman.jpg (630x630, 89K)

I'm more of a Gyro person.

Attached: gyro.png (569x815, 961K)

This

Attached: 78b.jpg (500x573, 80K)

Serious answer, they would do pretty well, they operate in Italy where are no capes and are mostly clandestine so they wouldn't attract too much attention.

Marvel has a policy of live and let live so they would be fine there and DC doesn't deal with gangsters outiside of Batman and that only in his own city.
Powers wise, they have the advantage of the Stands being invisible so no hero could get to them head on without loosing a limb or dying.

Fuck this easy mode Gangstar "I just saw part 5 and now I wanna talk about it" bullshit

Who in the DC/Marvel universe could stop THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN?

Attached: overheaven.jpg (1000x563, 186K)

do you seriously, genuinely, and truly believe that GER can rock thanos? MCU thanos? maybe. But there is no way that he's taking down comic thanos.

comic thanos