Alright Yea Forums since at least some of you actually read comics instead of just shitposting about them...

Alright Yea Forums since at least some of you actually read comics instead of just shitposting about them, how could Superman actually beat him at his strongest?

Attached: FF82EA6C-AA60-49A1-94A0-1C008DECF9F8.jpg (680x383, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmZRmHuCpkc
youtu.be/4U3cjh-xcQE
youtu.be/8YIlTaMsKkU
youtu.be/Y9PZYShOqvw
youtu.be/k-xhYEPZBT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how
Easily

Superman at his strongest is either Strange Visitor, Pre-Crisis or Thought-Robot. Either of the first two shitstomp Goku with contemptuous ease, and the last is entirely self-explanatory.

Western comics just bullshit through everything, especially when it comes to the heavy-hitters. Whatever they want to write goes as long as it's aesthetically similar to things that have happened in the past. It doesn't matter how many times Goku goes even further beyond, because those are just tiers and scale never existed in the first place. I mean once people were talking about blowing up planets in early Z, there's the only way to go up is to say "and then he went upper than the uppest and then went upper beyond that." Goku effectively stopped growing after SSJ because all that matter was it meant "before he couldn't beat guy, now he can."

I’ve seen people put PC Supes at a planetary level, you got any pages that show he can shit stomp him?

He just tries harder

There are varying versions of Superman; some are just flying bricks who can punch hard and other versions (like in ) are the equivalent of the imaginary character that faggot on the playground came up with, the one that was completely invincible and could beat anything.

Who’s at his strongest? Goku?

Goku at his strongest in the original Manga is SSJ3

Goku in the original Anime is at his strongest at SSJ4, considering GT is canon to that anime.

Goku in the Super Anime is at his strongest at Ultra Instinct, as well as the DBSuper Manga.

You have:
>SSJ3 Goku (Manga)
>SSJ4 Goku (Anime)
>Ultra Instinct Goku (Manga)
>Ultra Instinct Goku (Anime)

So how strong are each of these Goku's?

Redpill me on Strange Visitor
Didn't he outlive the Presence?

>Super introduces God’s of Destruction
>Explicitly only one per universe and besides their angels are the strongest beings in their universe
>Somehow people think Goku is multiversal in strength despite being weaker than Beerus
HAH

Pre-Crisis Supes once flew straight into an entire positively ancient universe just to try and prevent a sneeze, one which blew away an entire goddamn solar system. In another comic, he strung along an entire chain of planets and started carrying them across the universe to prevent them from getting destroyed. In another, he fought Mordru, a Lord of Chaos and whilst he didn't win, he could hold his own for a time. There was one point where a New God hit him with the force of a hundred galaxies and sent him flying, and he was hardly scratched.

PC Supes is purely a walking plot-device. He literally bullshits up ever more insane and absurd powers whenever it suits him.

Strange Visitor is essentially when Supes lives for so long that he transcends. He gains all the powers and abilities of all of his descendants, one of which is a 5D Imp, can effectively do anything he wants due to being nothing short of a God, and could straight up waltz into Heaven in order to pull Lois back from death.

Attached: 825deb4c07eeecd1d245da838a5acbe7d713ea0b_hq.jpg (600x539, 123K)

As others have already said it depends on the version of Superman. The problem is all the fags who keep pretending hes a consistent character. (Not that Goku is super consistent but moreso than Supes)

I could’ve sworn that was Superman 1 Million
Alright how about Post Crisis or New 52

He outlived the last god and ascended to the 6th dimension iirc

GT isnt canon anymore

Even if it was 1 Million, they may as well be interchangeable for this debate.

>Alright how about Post Crisis or New 52
Fairly certain he's still doing shit like benching planets, moving to the ends of existence or trading blows with cosmic abominations in both of those.

It’s canon to the anime, and the anime isn’t canon either. Only the Manga and the Super anime and manga are canon. Anything in between, like Kai or Dragon Ball Z, is non-canon.

I wonder if that is just something that happens to particularly long-lived Kryptonians in that universe, or if it just applies to him because of metaphysical bullshit about symbols and whatnot

Speaking of shitposting, be a peach and put the names of the character in the thread title when you squirt out another runny puddle of Yea Forums shit. It's easier to filter that way.

Cope

Sometimes it’s because of the sun.

80s and 90s Superman would get his shit kicked in.
Any other era wouldn't even have to try

Thought Robot is the only one that beats Xenoverse Goku if we’re using the strongest versions

90’s Superman >> Manga Goku

Early 80’s Superman was still Earth 1 Superman before COIE, so he stomps most versions of Goku.

Nah. Milkman Man (evil Superman clone) also beats Goku

Also a su dipped Superman is currently Multiversal, so he also stomps Goku.

>manga
Nobody gives a fuck about that shit nigga

>Strange Visitor is a story from the digital first series Adventures of Superman
>Not to be confused with Strange Visitor, another identity for the cosmic being Kismet, whose powerup she gave to Superman around OWAW is sometimes called Strange Visitor Superman
>The name comes from the black and white tv series opening which calls Superman a Strange Visitor from the planet Krypton

>Takes place in a sort of timeless continuity that references things like Kamandi, gun-using Batman, and Professor Potter
>One day Superman is watching some astronauts in a new experimental spacecraft
>They get caught in a space warp and he can't help them
>Superman vows to one day find a way to rescue them.

>Years later he runs into Mxy who is all "They're in a space warp so powerful not even I can get them out--but you might, one day."

>Cue untold aeons later
>The first and last god Anu, is dying of old age, and Superman is by his bedside telling him stories until he dies
>He flies off into space and we see that there's an army of Supermen. Superman can clone himself as part of his powers now.
>Superman Null has been holding the entropy of the universe back for aeons so that everyone in the universe, man and god, can die naturally and in their own time.
>Superman is the last one in the universe so he decides to try saving those astronauts--he hasn't tried before because he didn't know what would happen once he tried but since everyone in the universe is dead but him there's no point in postponing it
>He merges into one Superman and lets the universe die
>He rips a hole in reality with his bare hands and gets the astronauts
>"Superman what the fuck is happening everything is exploding we've only been gone a minute!"
>"It's cool. I've been the last survivor before, I know how it feels. We're going to a new universe and I'll watch over and protect you guys come what may."

youtu.be/cmZRmHuCpkc

Hol up

Attached: 5B9CB11D-BC82-440D-B61A-D828A8B62321.jpg (1280x1755, 171K)

Superman being destined to one day get really, really fucking powerful is an old idea that goes back to Eliot S! Maggins' Sword of Superman story from 1984 where its revealed that a chunk of cosmic matter from the big bang formed a sword that's waiting for Superman so it can give him all the power. Superman rejects the sword because he doesn't want to be a god and chunks it into space, but its implied that one day he'll have a need for it and be ready for it.

>Believing Robot's shit about MilkmanMan and Xenoverse Goku
You should be ashamed. Read comics before you post on Yea Forums again.

Xeno goku could potentially solo all versions of superman at once.

Xenoverse is overrated in the extreme.

youtu.be/4U3cjh-xcQE

This goku is op

Xeno Goku is actually multiversal, but he's still well behind the strongest versions of Supes. Strange Visitor and Prime One Million will feed him his fucking teeth.

>SSJ4 is canon now (and apparently on par with the blue hair form)
What

>b-b-but these featless unquantfiable versions of superman that appeared in 1 comic can beat goku

you fags are pathetic

>Hold back entropy so everyone can have a full life in a functioning universe
Aw, that's actually really sweet of Superman. Why can't Goku ever be this nice?

On par with but not as strong since he doesn’t go ultra instinct

I'm going to assume you're retarded for thinking dbz isn't canon. Kai is nothing but a remaster of dbz, nobody regarded it as the canon, just a more convenient watch.

Please, Seth. No more.

Xenoverse has what, beating up a guy that threatened timelines by having access to the big room that had them all on parchments?

Strange Visitor had just one of his clones hold back physical entropy itself for so long the gods died of old age.

Multiverse dragon ball isnt canon.

>featless unquantifiable
One Million is basically a God with access to all the powers of every last one of his superpowers descendants and can pull souls out of Heaven anytime he wants. Strange Visitor held back entropy, is canonically stronger than Mxy, and outlasted basically every single god.

Either of these can beat Goku casually. Hell, present Supes could probably do it.

>outlasted every single god
And he did it just by existing. He wasn't trying to kill the gods--much to the opposite. He just wouldn't die.

Even when he let entropy go and the universe die on top of him he just wouldn't die.

Alright Yea Forums, recommend me some good Superman comics that aren’t the ones you see everywhere like Allstar Superman

Superman is so awesome.

>present Supes could probably do it.
keep dreaming chump.

Goku is the best fighter in the universe, has access to hax like instant transmission, kaoken if he needs, ect.

One Million loans his power out to his Superman Dynasty army that covers the universe. There seems to be one for every dimension and every galaxy. Even the Gorilla galaxy has its own Superman (which raises some interesting questions about Superman's bloodline).

Just one of these Supermen was able to hold back a speeding galaxy that threatened to collide with our own and destroy everything. Two were able to reverse it and put it back into place (as much as a galaxy can have "a place" I guess).

One of these descendents is a 5D imp. A 5D imp works as Superman One Million's underling.

I just finished Red Son and the ultimate conclusion of Lex and Superman's rivalry blew my fucking mind.

Isn’t Xeno Goku multiversal and omnipresent?

Strange Visitor Supes is basically a Young Wizard, fighting against Entropy and all. Which would honestly be a better debate than another "Goku gets curbstomped" one.

Theres a reason as to why he's the principal archetype for all superheroes.

Goku's durability and stamina are totally dwarfed by Superman. Goku is a glass cannon and he's completely retarded.

If SSGSS Goku is "magic" then Goku has a shot, otherwise no. DC and Toriyama's definiitions of magic don't line up perfectly, and there are magical creatures in DC that can't inflict magical damage, so it's weird. Wonder Woman is a demigod but has no knowledge of spells, for example. It could be similar for Goku, where he has the title of "god" but it's a flat stat boost instead of adding "Magic" to all his attacks.

Someone post the edit
You know the one

>"suberman is faster dan time ITSELF!!"
>so strong he flicks galaxys away!!
>this retarded powerwank

Is this because comics artists cant draw or write good fights so they just have to resort to 12 year old power fantasies? Fair enough, take what you can get

The current version of Superman beat the forger of all worlds in the multiverse. Idk what the DBZ equivalent is, maybe punching out El Grand Padre

Attached: image-19.jpg (600x437, 209K)

>Seriously trying to use this argument when Dragon Ball is this 24/7
“C-Cell could destroy the galaxy!”
“Jiren is beyond time!”
“Goku made the universe shake!”

If there’s one good thing DBS gave us is all the dumb jokes. El Grande Padre still gets a chuckle out of me even now

Even crazier because he literally blew up the Forger's multiverse with that punch.

xeno at his maximum is barelly blue level.

Well, not the multiverse but the anvil that he hammers multiverses out on. Which is still impressive because that thing takes the force of universes being created on a daily basis and he shattered it with one punch.

He's multiversal at the most. Supes at his best is already pretty far beyond that.

He did? I knew he destroyed the Crisis Anvil, but could you tell me how that means that he destroyed a multiverse? Genuinely curious.

Is there anyone in the DC universe who could beat broly?

I did not care that much for the actual Tournament of Power, but the shitposting during that arc was top tier

Attached: 09b.png (699x1167, 514K)

It means Superman has some serious cosmic level power in his punches.
>All day long Forger smacks his anvil with his hammer to create universes
>All the universes in existence have been created on that anvil
>Superman breaks it.

It’s even stronger since a universe in DC is far larger than our universe.

And people still think Goku beats Superman...

>hax like instant transmission
>teleportation is hax

Then I guess Cold Breath is also hax.

Also, a sundipped Superman beat a Multiversal threat. Goku is stuck at an undefined level of Universal Level.

Taco language isn't canon.

We see the shards of the anvil fly everywhere, complete with entire worlds and stars in them. And the Forger flat out says he destroyed his "masterpiece", which he used to earlier describe his new multiverse.

It's all but stated to have been a multiverse-breaking punch.

Attached: ZUKivZ8r.jpg (1456x2238, 540K)

Supes could smash Goku into the dust most of the time but Goku gets a new Super-Mega-Ultra-Giga-God-Sayin-Blanco-Rose 4 (Janemba fused) form every time his back is to the wall so who fucking knows?

El hermano? Rolf? Kek what the hell

Goku was a universe buster at SS3

The only variation of Janemba that would be relevant in such a fusion would be that one from the Long Road, who's basically what would happen if you ported the work of Thomas Ligotti into Dragonball.

>wow, Superman is such a badly written character, how can any of you cucks stand this
>wow guys did you see how Goku screamed more and became even stronger? He could totally defeat Superman now!

Attached: IMG_0678.png (640x1136, 1.08M)

Yeah things got really stupid real fast but it was pretty hilarious too

Joe Casey’s Adventures of Superman run
Up, Up and Away
Kryptonite by Darwyn Cooke
Hitman #34
Geoff John’s run on Action Comics
Joe Kelly’s run on Action Comics

No, he wasn't. He isn't nearly ki sensitive enough to sense other planets and destroy them.

El Hermano de Jiren is probably my favorite thing out of this shit

Attached: IMG_5583.jpg (2448x3264, 1.71M)

Wasn’t he sunboosted at the time?

That’s not even close to being true. GT was never canon; Toriyama confirmed this many times. He’s heavily involved in the manga and anime of Super so it’s hard to say which of those is canon. Z is very close to the Z manga.

He barely dipped in them for any real period. They just rejuvenated him enough that he wasn't literally collapsing in on himself as he was earlier.

Considering Supes is much much faster than Goku it wouldn’t be that hard for Clark to fly into a bunch of suns before coming back to beat his ass

I wasn't exactly going for a realistic form user and I frankly have no idea what in the hell you are talking about.
I have been on a Ligotti kick lately though so do you mind explaining.

I'd guess "not magic", since they had actual wizards on DBZ with powers that were more esoteric than just shooting lasers or punching really, really hard. The latest arc villain in the manga is such a wizard and it's throwing Goku and friends for a curveball since they're only used to the lasers and punches

It's debatable how much that helped him since he was a spooky scary skeleton drained of sunlight when he dipped, but even so in a death battle going all out Superman can basically sundip as a free action. He's FTL on a bad day. You blink and he's already in the sun.

Attached: IMG_6807.jpg (530x530, 44K)

>He isn't nearly ki sensitive enough to sense other planets and destroy them
WHat? are you saying SS3 cant bust planets?

Z is separate from the Manga. Literally. So it’s not canon to the Manga. It’s that simple. GT is a follow up to the Z anime, and neither are canon to the Manga.

I swear Goku fags are goddamn obsessed

Also because Goku and Vegeta are idiots who think dragging out a fight with someone who drains energy for himself was a good idea

Why do Goku vs Superman fags always insist that Goku gets to be at his strongest incarnation and Superman has to be at his weakest incarnation?

DBZ is one of the worst major shonen anime ever made and I don't get the appeal.
Anyway Superman could kick pre-Super Goku's ass in a second while post-Super Goku is such a Gary Stu that it isn't really worth putting him up against anything since the answer will always be that he pulls a new form out of his ass and wins.

>incarnation he spends 99% of his comics in
>nah lets use this 1 shot character that has nothing to do with our superman lol

We might as well use fucking vegito or gogeta.

These threads should be permabannable

Because it wouldn't be fair otherwise and one half of the argument would get butthurt. See: Cloud vs Link

The Long Road is basically a long fix about what would happen if Gohan got kidnapped by Raditz and was actually raised amongst the Planet Trade, turning pretty damn vicious before returning yo Earth to purge it.

To cut an overly long story short, the latest chapters deal with him being stuck in Hell fighting against Janemba. Unlike its originsl depiction, the version in the story is more a philosophical and abstract evil. It *is* everything it creates in Hell, with all of the reality-warping crap being extensions of itself. It starts making reflections of Not an and one of the OC villains and starts talking to them, with it being entirely debatable if it's actually speaking or they're just projecting what they expect it to say through the various reflections.

Eventually it starts to try and outright absorb them into itself, and at that point they basically learn it's just a gaping abyss more than it is a being or a force, reality gone cancerous. It essentially takes Goten achieving full abstract transcendence and spreading throughout all of it at once to 'kill' it, fundamentally changing Hell in the process.

The whole idea behind it in the story is that it's the whole Nietzche quote taken to its logical conclusion, and it briefly makes a fairly run of the mill, albeit dark DB story into a cosmic horror story for the whole time it's there.

>Superman: Strength by Scott McCloud

>Superman: Escape from Bizzaro World by Richard Donner, Geoff Johns and Eric Powell

>Superman: Phantom Zone by Steve Gerber and Gene Colan

>Superman: Last Son of Earth by Steve Gerber and Doug Wheatley

>Superman for All Seasons by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale

*Gohan, not Goten*

Even if he was, Goku would most likely let him sunboost so that he could fight him at his best.

>DB introduces true cosmic beings like GoD and the Angels
>They’re all just guys who punch harder
>Even Buu who is pure magic mainly just punches people
The only one who isn’t like this is Zeno but he’s bland and boring

Superman could fly him into space and suffocate him

It's why that entire thing with Janemba took me by surprise, because it just seemed like it was the usual "strong guy fists other strong guy" up till that point. And then it suddenly did a complete 180 and went full Nethescurial, with even Janemba's name being some kind of cognitohazard extension of itself, a seal of power.

The entire thing was trippy as hell, and just makes me sad that if Janemba ever gets truly canonized like Broly, it won't be anything even half as interesting.

Maybe stop bringing up Xenoverse Goku and stop random bullshit, faggot.

Couldn't Goku could instantly magic out of space after the Freiza saga?

And in that time goku would get some kryptonite

If wishes were horses beggars would ride

>goku would get some kryptonite
As Goku is a literal retard I doubt he would do that even if he came to the fight with that knowledge.

And Superman can get some needles.

I wonder why it's always explicitly DBZ in these dumb nerd arguments. Saint Seiya would be a much fairer match

And that’s assuming he could even find it. Kryptonite isn’t exactly laying around

Saint Seiya is a better point for discussion, but Yea Forumstards unsurprisingly know very little about stuff that isn't DBZ when it comes to power debates.

And all of that is ignoring that Goku would want to test Clark's true strength fairly to get the best fight possible.

Goku beat this guy

youtu.be/8YIlTaMsKkU
youtu.be/Y9PZYShOqvw

No, he didnt

Yea Forums is full of plebs who only care about the most mainstream garbage and the current FOTM slice of life waifu shit. They have the most basic taste in spite no matter how much they try to pretend otherwise with their elitism over fucking anime.

He literally did. Jiren admitted defeat

Oh a nebulously super strong alien guy?
Shit I have never seen him fight one of those before and likely never will again. That pretty much settles it.

As if Superman isn’t a nebulously strong alien guy

And then he collapsed while Jiren got up right after this and was about to eliminate him.
I don't care what Jiren said, he didn't know Goku wouldn't be able to actually hold up that power.

Call me when he beats an angel, their feats(time travel, resurrection, etc) are closer to Superman bullshit territory

Super Saiyan 3 is an inefficient form.

An Angel? Tell me it wasn't Spectre, Spirit of Jobbing. That counts about as much as DBZ character blowing up their soap-bubble moons and planets.

That was before Goku gassed in front of him and fell over.

jaja .. HE LOST .. he was defeated ... DBS Super GOKU make this Goku His Bitch in SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES THE MANGA

gojan blanco was only funny with shaggy,

B-B-But Seth said this Goku was a fourth dimensional being above the likes of skyfathets like Odin!

Seth is legit insane, just like Kuro.

I would have a much easier time taking him seriously if he didn't have an intro that is just base Bardock one shotting Superman while Goku Black beats the shit out of Saitama.
But really, i think a lot of his attitude is just because of his fanbase of DBZ fanboys. He knows they will get angry if he doesn't hype up DBZ as much as possible. He actually made a video about Naruto vs Goku if their stats were equalized, and got shat on by the fans when he said Naruto would wreck him, to the point he later made a vs video with both of them at full power just because the autists couldn't accept the loss.

Thought Robot doesn't have enough destructive power

Depends, Not all superman's are made equal, some are multiversal gods who can defeat anyone while other are just superhuman who can destroy a building or two. Define which version and then it can be determined.

that's pretty dumb, not even vs battle is that stupid

You forgot heroe's, the strongest Goku

So...Ghost Rider vs Lobo anyone? It's next week.

Attached: shagging using 1 percent of his power on the god of destruction scooby.png (533x358, 442K)

DBZ is fucking retarded and I don't know why you guys bother with these threads since there is no possible answer.
You are pitting a character with wildly variable power levels against a guy whose power is to get infinitely more powerful by yelling and clenching.

why is blanka's hair white?

>invulnerable
>stronger
>dozens of powers
>smarter
>doesn't take forever to get more powerful
>unlimited stamina
>can survive in space for long periods of time without oxygen
>even if you say that goku is stronger, superman has beaten down numerous enemies that have been said to be stronger than him
The second Goku starts powering up Superman judo chops him upside the head or chucks him into the moon.

Attached: super kek.jpg (305x341, 25K)

OK that's Xeno Goku, he's a Goku from a different timeline (the games) where Goku became a time patroller (time cop). He's way waaaayyy stronger then canon Goku having some finite multiversal feats, he also doesn't play around and will go for the kill when necessary.

Goku has never really been a hero, just a guy who'll beat up a super villain if they do bad guy stuff in front of him

Reminder the DC multiverse has 52 universes in it

>Goku
>weakening his opponents
>ever
Nigger I'd believe that Goku could beat Supes before I believe that he'd use anything to make Supes weak.
Goku's biggest weakness is his intense love for fighting strong dudes. As long as Supes isn't threatening his friends personally, Goku would rather be torn apart than use kryptonite.

>superfag
>smarter than goku
goku is a fucking genious on anything related to fighting
he smart on other things to he just plays dumb because he is autistic

Only the mainline. The Bleed contains infinite multiverses, as does Hypertime with all of its infinite possibilities. Then there's the Fifth Dimension being all of imagination, the Dark Multiverse, the God Sphere containing infinite realms, and the entirety of what lies behind the Source Wall.

Everyone in DB not named Trunks or Android 17 has this autistic need to draw out fights and fight foes at their strongest. Even Jiren just spent the majority of the ToP meditating instead of just ending it right away and he lost because of it.
Supes isn't gonna sucker punch anyone but he won't let the fight go on for some dumb reason. The majority of the time his fights don't instantly end are because the guy is just that strong or he doesn't want to accidentally turn the person's skull into a paste by punching too hard.

Ssj3 Manga: Cell is supposedly a solar system buster, Goku is stronger than him at ssj2, so I'd say multi-solar system level with scaling. Speed is tougher, some say he's ftl before Namek and others say he never reached ftl by the end of the manga. I say he's ftl at Super Saiyan and above.

Ssj4 Anime: well in the anime it says that the Shadow Dragons wiped out galaxies, and that Omega could wipe out the universe. Buuhan also was going to create a collapse of the physical universe through his hax but Vegeto just punched through it. If we scale it up and use weird random lines without much actual feats, Goku can probably be scaled to nigh-universal. With only feats and scaling what we see on screen it's probably Galaxy level at most.

UI Manga: probably Universal+. He scales to Jiren who is stronger than a GoD, each of them Universal. Simple as that. No special feats or statements, the manga is super rushed for the ToP. Speed is probably hundreds if not thousands of times ftl due to scaling but again barely any feats.

UI Anime: Universal+, with possibly some 4D influence. Zamasu was merging with multiple timelines and universes, and yet later on Jiren is stated to be the strongest for they've fought ever. Dyspo first character confirmed in-universe to exceed light speed, but unsure how fast that actually is. "Shaking" and "lighting up" the world of void and other nonsense statements make little sense and probably mean very little. "Stronger than time" makes no sense because the characters are all still effected by time anyways, it's just that Hit's power can be overpowered if one's ki is stronger. So anime is either multiversal/infinite 3D and Ftl but kills himself in 3 minutes doing so, or basically the same as manga with a few additional feats or abilities.

Goku beats a lot of Superman/Supermen, but almost none of the big ones people bring up. Bringing up Xeno Goku is the same as bringing up Cosmic Armor/Thought Robot at this point.

No offense but what you just said makes me irrational angry

Yes Goku is a fighting genius but he's also an incompetent boob and it takes him time to learn his opponent. One thing that he has relied on for most of DBZ and Super is seeing his opponent's fighting style and figuring out how to counter it. But Superman isn't going to go ATATATATATATATATATATA for several minutes or even seconds. He's going to knock Goku out at the start. Superhero fights don't last long because they don't pace themselves and have to go through transformations. They're already at their strongest. And Superman has defeated a lot of his enemies by exploiting their weaknesses. He fought someone that could tank his hits so he chucked the guy into orbit so that he would eventually fall to Earth and decimate an uninhabited island and timed his fight with another super strong enemy so that both enemies would knock each other out.

Not exactly true, especially when the official count post-Metal for just orrery worlds is 54+.

And the anvil also makes the Dark Multiverse worlds which are infinitely spawning and dying.

Getting angry over the truth is a sign of autism, user.

I'm not mad that superman would take this, I'm mad that DC instead of making a normal multiverse they added like five layer of nonsense.

the spic memes were by far the best thing about the super trainwreck

Attached: 1517270835810.gif (498x358, 2.07M)

>DC
>'normal'
I take it you haven't been reading comics very long?

What is it with DC lately and their "you thought this guy was powerful but there's actually someone even STRONGER" shit? I know this has been happening since way back but it seems even more common than usual nowadays

I think it’s a Scott Snyder thing.

This is the kind of shit that stuff like Final Crisis and the like made hard canon. We have had shit like Pralaya and the Oblivion Shadow, the Green and the rest of the Kingdoms being multiversal, literal self-aware meta-narratives, almsot eveyr single Doom Patrol villain, and other shit like that for years and years. This isn't anything new.

Everytime this has come up, I will say it again and again:

Goku. Cannot. Beat. Superman. Ever. Don't even try.

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku cannot match the power of Superman's speed, strength, stamina, invulnerability, and powers. He loses everytime, even with power pole he still loses.

Freeza was literally 50 times stronger than goku on namek and goku put up a hell of a fight even when freezypop started trying

Power-scaling and extrapolating is bullshit. A lot of characters that were claimed to be a threat to the galaxy/universe != being universal. Majin Buu was stated to be a threat to the universe and yet he had to blow up each planet one by one like a peasant

Frieza also canonically had never trained a day in his life and only relied on his massive power. Not really the best choice to use when arguing for Goku's fighting skill especially since Frieza dragged the fight out cuz he's a sadist.

When Frieza went 50% he easily beat the shit out of Goku, began playing around with him, only got his hand singed from holding off Goku's strongest kamehameha, and was able to tank Goku's strongest spirit bomb that drew energy from several planets. Goku's toolset were some basic misdirection and the same three attacks he's had for most of the series. Superman gets presented with a problem and just nonchalantly uses one of his powers to solve it without much problem.

Attached: superman casually vibrating a phantom planet out and saving the universe.jpg (1280x1995, 640K)

>Speed is tougher, some say he's ftl before Namek and others say he never reached ftl by the end of the manga. I say he's ftl at Super Saiyan and above.
He's faster than light in DragonBall user

They're both the same character written on opposite sides of the same spectrum. Superman was written from the top-down. Goku was written from the bottom-up. Neither of them can be killed.
The only way Goku can beat Superman is against the version(s) of Superman weak against magic.
The only way Superman can beat Goku is if he destroys his spirit.

Scott Snyder.

See

Gotenks and Buu busted holes in the universe with SS3, I'd say that's a bit more than multi solar system level.

well yeah but it seems even more common than usual lately

GR

Stop trolling, superman is so powerful he's immune to being divine magic sometimes.

Could superman be a superior fighting genius if he practiced or adapted to Goku fighting style more?

Superman has a fighting style where he attacks specific points on a person's body to disable them. He doesn't use nearly as much as he should but he was able to take down another kryptonian during the World of Krypton arc. He could theoretically lock down Goku's body or at the very least make it hard for him to power up effectively.

Goku can Superman only goes one way

Superman wins the first round or two, possibly even killing Goku, but Goku surpasses him and beats his ass forever on thereafter. Just how it works

youtu.be/k-xhYEPZBT8

>we'll just keep giving goku power ups
>fifth time's the charm
This is the equivalent of a kid coming up with powers so he doesn't lose to his friends.

Attached: south-park-s08e01c02-ninja-alter-egos-16x9.jpg (960x540, 68K)

>still comparing two totally incompatible characters
This thing is pointless now

Super is a follow up to Z’s anime and manga GT doesn’t exist in any canon.

He really couldn’t the most he’s ever actually done is fight Final Mira and even then the canon ends for both Xenoverse games are the ones where Goku doesn’t show up for the fight.

No whoever said that doesn’t understand that at least in the timeline that Goku is from all of history is contained on scrolls in a room and that Demigra, the guy they scale him too, was only such a massive threat because he was going to blow up the room.
A Saibaman could be put in the same position as Demigra and be just as large of a threat to all of existence because of this.

Goku and Frieza fought him to a draw.

I do appreciate that the manga at least gave a reason for Jiren just sitting around, he didn’t want to be responsible for the destruction of universes so he’d only fight guys who were too strong for the rest of the Pride Troopers.

Then how come he doesn't understand kissing?

By giving him a speech or throwing him into the sun

>So much stronger physically it's a joke
>demonstrably faster feats by a landslide and even faster if scaling versus people like the retard fast Flashes, Darkseid, Hal etc is taken into account.
>Smarter fighter i.e. he uses his abilities to fight in a smarter way because he's been forced into doing so, rather than just going all out to kill ala Goku 95% of the time.

Easier options to kill Goku e.g.
>drown
>asphyxiate in space
>burn his brain out through his eyes
>literally just fly around him at 20 gorillion times light speed and pull all the air away from him >just punch him harder than anyone ever has before ala Forger, his fight with Kal-L or his brainiac meta-punch in the new 52. Superman would punch Super Goku so hard that GT Goku would be knocked the fuck out.
>sundip and disintegrate goku with just a glance
>retcon punch him
>travel back in time
>super speed to the fortress and send him to the phantom zone. Though goku might be able to break out, unsure as he shown dimension punching before, but the PZ is quite beyond a standard "dimension". It's on par with the dreaming and the fourth world
>or use one of the super space-guns he's got stored there

There is nothing anyone can say that puts Goku on Supermans level. This is an unfair matchup.

Attached: 1564366303630.jpg (410x750, 26K)

Super is a follow up to the Manga. It retconned shit like Trunk’s hair to boot. Z isn’t canon and it’s in the same continuity as GT.

Otherwise neither the Super anime nor the manga would be canon because they don’t follow the original Manga.

That would mean that Super isn’t canon at all, considering Z is a separate thing from the original manga

You do know that the manga still calls everything after Piccolo Jr. Z right?

Based

It was more like wormholes, and it was done supposedly by screaming at a high frequency and level of power. The rips were tiny and allowed travel from one place to another, nothing more. Seems at best like a travel hack than power feat.

Goku wins low dif

Kid Buu escaped though didn’t he? Wasn’t he so mad he escaped a different dimension?

God, this is dragonball now
it's just so nothing
It looks like fanfiction
everything looks glazed

Attached: 1562914004535.png (473x168, 164K)

Super Buu, and yes. It's just not a destruction feat. He was going to do the same thing, ripping multiple holes across the universe that would have destroyed it via collapse. But destroying the support pillar of a building doesn't mean someone is a building-buster in terms of power, it's more like a hax/specific power that Goku has never shown capable of.

Heroes is pretty much fanfiction though. Its made for some arcade game or something

>people thought that was a good fight scene
why do dragonball fans have such low standards, the original show and z had fun fights, but this is just mediocre

Welcome to Dragonball. Everyone is weaker than Goku even people who are stronger than Goku.
I like shonen anime but DBZ has all of the tension of wondering what will happen when you turn on your faucet.

Are you guys retarded? Only time a form change defeated a villain in Z was Frieza.

So? That’s for the brand. The anime is clearly a different continuity from the Manga.

Current Superman broke Hypertime, punched a cosmic entity hard enough to make it shit itself and managed to break the Inifinity Planet.

Goku cant win.

How does anyone even challenge him?

Gohan literally form changed his form change to kill Cell.

Swing at the planet and the monkey drowns

Even then, normal SS2 Gohan still wasn't enough, he had to be boosted by several things(16 death, Goku's death, Goku encouraging him) plus Vagina distracting Cell. It wasn't just form change then he won with no tension.

And thats after Goku sacrificed himself and king kai to kill Cell.

They're all either equal to him in strength, come packed with plans upon plans to abuse his few weaknesses, or are cosmic horrors that would rape 99% of settings.

>Punched a multiversal being so hard his alternate, retconned out of existence versions still felt it. They existed in an entirely different metaverse and they were still BTFO'd by the punch.

>Flew an infinite distance while breaking through infinite mass (floors of a skyscraper) to break out of mxys trap.

>overpowered a machine that was outputting the energy of the big bang

>when in sunlight has a wolveriene tier healing factor

>unshielded survived the explosion of the source wall

>fast enough to land a hit on Professor Zoom

>more than once soloed the entire JLA and not just the main 7. Zatanna, Shazam, Power Girl and more.

>Has the capability to shatter the soul of a multiversal god, just by matching the vibrations with his voice.

>1 shot an Egyptian god of death. Completely absorbed an attack from the Greek god of the Sun, Apollo.

>Punched another Superman so hard reality across two(2) universes shook and it distorted time so much they were blasted through eachothers histories while fighting.

>flew from the Sun to the edge of the universe while in battle with darkseid. In what couldn't have been more than a few seconds.

>Lifted infinite mass, lifted the weight of the earth for days WITHOUT sunlight, escaped from a double black hole collision WHILE fighting and beating his own personal grim reaper.

>shattered the body of a Darkseid who was overpowering the literal embodiment of the Source.

>Beat a villain who had been traipsing across the multiverse BTFO'ing dozens of other Supermen.

I could go on and on. Goku doesn't have a snowballs chance.

that and a lot of the stores involve challenging him in ways that can't be solved through super powers. i.e. Lex Luthor.

Attached: 1554054931790.jpg (1028x772, 85K)

You forgot
>Gets beaten by Batman

Outside of a couple filler episodes they're basically the fucking same.
Super has more diverngences between it's anime and manga than Z ever did.

He has more wins than losses against Batman.

Attached: 1551646366061.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>how could Superman actually beat him at his strongest?
With one punch, man.

Attached: images.jpg (280x175, 5K)

*Blocks your path by pulling your lineart off of your body and using it as a lasso to yank down the moon on top of you*

Attached: Popeye13.jpg (392x400, 30K)

You forgot to mention that Supes has to deliberately nerf himself in fights against weaker people so he doesn’t accidentally kill them or they kill themselves trying to hurt him

Attached: 1537760681603.jpg (289x322, 39K)

King could defeat all 4

Attached: afc72923064d855befcd9488950134dd.jpg (886x1389, 487K)

/thread

>Frieza also canonically had never trained a day in his life and only relied on his massive power.
sounds like superfag

fpbp

why is the omniverse the size of a planet?

why does that purple faggot remind me of kabuto from naruto so much

it is fanfiction you stupid faggot

depends