How do we fix him?

How do we fix him?

Attached: 46c462f55fcc628f7dea720b1f512b00.jpg (600x1145, 94K)

Have Iron Man come to him in a dream and name him Iron Spider, son of Iron Man.

Give him a redheaded love interest that's actually like comics Mary Jane. Let him actually fight villains and not just CGI constructs and lots of jumping around. Give him a fucking spine and actually show him learning from Uncle Ben. We don't need an entire flashback, one or two lines is enough.

Of course that's just for starters.

Costume needs to be thinner. It's like he's running around in a giant mitten.

One step ahead of you

Attached: 9b2b4c12e5bb65751b63c9009056bfdf.png (1024x764, 903K)

in the next movie, Tony Stark does not factor into the plot whatsoever.

Too late after FFH

You can start by not making these threads, faggot

MAKE HIM DATE HARRY OSBORN

Photoshop his butt even LARGER

Have him suck helium so he sounds like even more of a prepubescent weasel in the next film

Cast him as Captain Marvel

fixed

Attached: 1565142408639.jpg (600x1145, 506K)

Kill him

>actually show him learning from Uncle Ben
Ship has sailed.

This

DAY-um

When a character has hundreds of different interpretations from different writers, dunking on this one specific interpretation is pretty irritating.

Attached: image.jpg (567x552, 45K)

how can DC compete?

they have a few nice asses of their own

Attached: gifs_16.gif (960x720, 1.57M)

>dunking on this one specific interpretation is pretty irritating.
Like people didn't shit on Raimi's for being a crybaby or on AMS for being an asshole.

Stop posting that photoshop for starters.

>Redhead love interest Mary Jane
Why is "HUR DUR, NO READHEAD!" Such a huge complaint? Peter might as well be a haram anime protagonist with how many love interests he's gone through. One different love interest for a change is fine.
>Actually fight villains CGI BAD REEEEE!
Yes. Because the Raimi trilogy fight scenes NEVER resorted to CGI. Except for Sandman, most of the Doc Ock fights, 80% of Venom, and 90% of the goblin fights.
>no jumping around
You really don't know how Spider-Man fights do you?
>Uncle Ben
This is the only valid point. We know Peter's origin, but he never really acts like he does. A picture or a name drop would be great.

Attached: image.jpg (1052x800, 37K)

>Why is "HUR DUR, NO READHEAD!" Such a huge complaint?
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they named the character after Peter's most famous love interest and wife for over 20 years, but "it's actually a totally different character and it was just a reference you guys".
The sad thing is that there's already a love interest that Peter had in high-school that wasn't white and was amazing, but why would a retard that said that Uncle Ben might still be alive know about different AU's?

Attached: 1560875085318.jpg (833x647, 163K)

I'd assume they were waiting to see what the overal reaction to Michelle would be before actually doing anything. And given 9 Spider-Man movies were confirmed, I doubt she's going to stay forever.
As for "UNCLE BEN ISN'T EVEN DEAD!" Here's what Watts actually said,
>Yeah, everything is on the table is how I like to say it.
If you ask me, I think he's just generating clickbait to get people's attention. But the one thing that's constant in a Spider-Man origin, is that there is a time where Peter needs to do something that he has the power to do, and doesn't. This causes him to lose Uncle Ben. So it could be workable.
I seriously doubt they'd actually do that, but we can just wait and see.
Or if you're an autistic manchild, go spam John Watts' Twitter with hate messages like everyone seems to be doing with Rian Johnson these days...

>Or if you're an autistic manchild, go spam John Watts' Twitter with hate messages like everyone seems to be doing with Rian Johnson these days...
You sounded like a reasonable person until this bit, go fuck yourself you faggot.

this gives me a boner

That's precisely what people would do if he actually had Ben still alive, wouldn't they?
Though I will admit, I could have worded that better.

No fucking shit fans would've used any fucking form of communication to tell Watts to go fuck himself, that shit had nothing to do with my point.