How would you fix Korra?

How would you fix Korra?

Attached: 1500031370918.jpg (500x669, 98K)

If I only have season 1 and Nickelodeon has told me I will never ever get to tell an animated show in this universe ever again with this episode count, then I continue in the timeline of Aang and the others.

If I can get more than one season, then I have it so Korra is not kept isolated by the White Lotus /various other named adults/Aang for raisin. She is born along the shores of the United Republic of Nations because to only have waterbenders locked at the poles and those people in the swamps is ridiculous and shortsighted. Korra would be a vigilante in the URN with season 1 being about her and the world and how she does her own thing with her own idea of balance while meeting new people.

She is killed by the end of season 1 and the equalist movement was successful. Time skip... equalists effectively prevent one avatar reincarnation but fuck up and the babe passes away, second new avatar grows up in a world where bending is almost non-existent and the avatar must bring balance to the world or some shit with dead korras assistance

>stick firmly to Republic City as the setting
The city was completely squandered as a setting in LoK which is unfortunate given how rich it was just from its concept art alone. Also, a tighter setting would have given it a unique when compared to ATLA not to mention how much more of it could have been explored in story.

>build up to Amon for at least a season
The blood bending twist is all fine to me but they blew their Amon load way too quickly and as a result they had to pull a bunch of ridiculous shit out of their asses to make the equalist more of a threat and it all turned into a joke.

>make Korra come off as a good leader in dire moments
Korra's incompetency is a bit overblown but there is truth in it. This one thing would've turned her from a floundering dumbass into a more effective character. Just from a narrative stand point it would make the cast more cohesive instead of just Korra failing upward by herself more than half the time.

Bigger thighs

No love triangle.

That's it.

Attached: Jinora Ikki.jpg (400x200, 89K)

use airbending like a fire bender, like seriously she's a natural born fire bender don't bother with the graceful gay shit air benders do.

1) Delete 1920's electro-steampunk aesthetic. Any VA who even attempts to do a mid-Atlantic accent is fired on the spot.

2) Delete Team Avatar. They are replaced with a young Zaheer, and later P'li who they rescue.

3) Delete everything pertaining to the episodes of Wan and other such retcons. This includes the death of the past lives, Dark Avatar, etc.

4) Korra is spiritually bankrupt so she does not have an animal guide yet, which will be the focus of a later episode. Whichever animal is chosen will have an actual prominent purpose on the team and not be regularly abandoned.

5) Previous characters have a much larger presence and are respected rather than torn down as terrible parents. Sokka and Suki exist.

6) Iroh's death is respected.

7) Once all this is accomplished write an actually good story with no bad soap opera love triangles or disgusting hypocrisy in the "heroes".

Just make her retain the lessons she learned instead of reverting back to dumb rebel every new season

I don't believe it was that awful, for one. I'd have enjoyed less teenage drama, but some people simply adore that, and a bit less naivety from Korra, even though she had the ancestral knowledge of previous lives she still do a bunch of really stupid decisions.
It's interesting how the show plays of the notion of free will vs faith seemed that all the things were supposed to happen in this way but at the say time require certain degree of volition.
I'm not even mad that she liked gals at the end, and they even subtly hinted that she was getting really close with Asami, first only implying a really deep friendship that later developed into something else.
I also have a lot of qualms about the inclusion of technology, i'm of the idea that chi blocking was a perfect counter balance for bending and maybe later the inclusion of super skilled chi blockers, i hated the robots and i'd liked to see the Avatar using or inventing advanced things like lava bending or new combinations of wind plus other things. Really my mayor complain it's that in the end turned into a giant robot fight,

No love triangle, fuck that shit. And if there MUST be romance then do it as a very slow burn side plot in which Korra ends up with Bolin because he's the only one she had any ounce of chemistry with.

/thread

Have her get hit by Asami, they hit it off as buddies because they're both pretty similar. Being raised separate from the wider world. Asami's father has been allowing her more freedom of late, practically shooing her out of his house/workshop. He meant for her to stay at his downtown home but she took a job and residence at the local pro bending arena instead. They have been needing renovations for years so she took the opportunity to give the place the Sato flair.

This is great, because Korra is basically homeless. Having run away from her stifling tutelage under Tenzin at the local air temple. She doesn't get this spirit junk, but this pro bending stuff sounds right up her alley.

They go to the bending Arena, Mako and Bolin are all bummed out because their drummer, I mean... waterbender didn't show up for practice, or last. Bolin is worried, Mako thinks the dude's a flake. (He's one of Amon's victims, also a key to the arenas layout)

Completely rewrite Korra herself to be a compassionate, but rash person instead of a sociopath.

>1) Delete 1920's electro-steampunk aesthetic. Any VA who even attempts to do a mid-Atlantic accent is fired on the spot.

Why? It's only bad because Bryke are retarded. Showrunners with taste could have worked wonders.

Korra solves all her problems with sex appeal.

Attached: 55d.jpg (500x740, 264K)

>Ikki is basically Ty Lee in terms of how she acts and fights.
>Ikki occasionally pulls a blind bandit and wanders off to the Pro-bending arena doesn't actually bend just uses pressure points.

Unironically make Korra a Swampbender. The South Pole and North Pole were big parts of original, and they kind of glided through the Earth Kingdom. Making Korra a Swampbender, and really expanding the Earth Kingdom would be interesting. Also, instead of making Korra a master of Fire, Water, and Earth right away, just have her be good at Fire. It would make people instantly uncomfortable around her, because of the war, and play into her hot headedness.

Drop a lot more hints she's a lesbian early. Also give Asami more character development.

Amon is the main villain of the four seasons as his message spreads. He turns out to be an energybender who was a non-bender at one point, Korra has to unlock the spiritual side of each element to regain mastery of it and eventually confront Amon again at Republic City now a non-bending totalitarian state.

Attached: 1559829755232.jpg (1024x684, 69K)

I would make Korra and Asami's relationship actually grow on screen and make it feel so real. Make Asami and Korra actually act like a couple afterwards, have Korra's shitty personality just giving us a good detail on what was wrong and have Katara tell her problems with Aang towards Asami.

Giving us a different perspective that isn't always "UWU GIRLS X GIRLS IS SO PURE UWU" that tumblr likes to fist their pussies over for. Let these two actually fight, have them understand the worse about their jobs. Let them fucking have issues with their schedules and have them fix it. Let us enjoy this shit storm if you're gonna make us watch lesbians fuck each other.

I would also focus more on Aang's teachings via Avatar Roku style and it would make more sense seeing how Roku was giving Aang a literal HOW TO DO to be an avatar.

Make Tenzin actually spiritual influence and interested in different ways towards the idea of merging spirit realms.

Get the politics out of here. We're not privileged enough to ignore immigrant camps in Texas but we are sensible to understand that nazis are stupid and inbred fucks who never will get laid. My experience is: if you cannot find a political issue to make sense of learning how point A) and Point B) are not shown to be extreme. Then don't use politics. You literally make everyone else who is now reading after the event look so confused.

You wanna know why Gundam is the best fucking anime in the world? Despite it's political subplots, it makes the characters that we love suffer the consequences of what to believe and what not to believe. Simple as that. Even then, it was literally the action but the subplot ruled. So take that in note.

Also can we stop with the very supportive parents? It's unrealistic. Have the father concerned about his kid if she's making the right choice to be the avatar and have him question his role as a father seeing how his kid is going through bigger heights. I WANT SOME REAL DRAMA.

(Continued) Korra's avatar stature was shown to be such a fucking joyful experience. Fuck that shit. I want Korra to feel isolated by her responsiblities and how they affect her love ones and how they actually can cause relationships to strain and even break.

And make Bolin and his girlfriend like a fucking couple. Enough of this cutesy pure shit, just have either one of them simply say "Hey you wanna get out of here for a while and just enjoy each other's company?" Boom. They have a kid. Simple. It's too simple but the writers wanted to remake the wheel and it cringes the living fuck out of me as someone who was in relationships after the other.

You know those scenes that the shippers latched on to where Korra and asami are interacting and suddenly become more than cardboard cutouts standing in for actual characters? More of those. Especially if korrasami actually is endgame and not just an asshole

Less mako, in general, because when your writers room is failing that consistently at writing him, it's a sign of a larger problem

Get your commitment from the network about how long the show is going to run before you begin plotting. This shit ruins series, and television is a business so I get why most networks and publishers won't do it, but I'm shitposting on the internet, so I can dream.

Do something with bolin that's somewhere in the same neighborhood as consistent, instead of having a new bolin each season.

Lastly, don't commit sequel original sin and trash old, established characters for the sake of the sequel. Less "shitty dad aang" more "old man zuko with his dragon"

By making her real and also my wife

Attached: lYm2PGC.png (1600x900, 653K)

this but she is killed within the first 2 seconds of being on screen and all of that other crap doesn't happen and the show gets canceled instead

All the women are dykes. Electroshock therapy and corrective rape for all of them.

Attached: korra_and_bolin_by_punker__rocker_d54lbw3-pre.jpg (827x966, 54K)

With my cock

>How would you fix Korra?
implied futanari

Make her 2 years younger

with fire

No, its just a poor idea. They took a world with an interesting spiritual and cultural basis in the east and evolved it into a shallow stereotypical version of 1920s America. They could have made the advancing of technology and how its led to social issues and the dampening/dying of spirituality/connection with nature and the past (as could be shown through korra) but instead it serves only to eliminate any meaningful aesthetic that was previously set up in favor of one that is ugly, uninteresting and doesnt make a lick of sense because to twits thought it was "cool", much like with the rest of the show

Gotten rid of most of the main characters, since they were bland and boring and focused more on the ones that didn't get as much screen time. Pic related was the best part of the show.

Attached: The only interesting romance in avatar.png (1280x718, 904K)

Have an over arching plot
Look at ATLA
Same bad guys(fire nation) from episode 1 to the last yet they kept it fresh by going up the ladder until Ozai

Do this

>Fearing that the cycle will be broken, Aang asks Katara if he can have multiple wives (to make more Airbenders) she begrudgingly accepts (Aang's harem mainly consists of his Kyoshi Island admirers)
>Thanks to this, Airbender males are expected to have at least three wives
>The leader of the Airbenders is Katara's only airbending son (many of his half-siblings greatly resent him for being "Daddy's favourite")
>Polygamy among the other Benders isn't as common, but it isn't really taboo

I wanted this so bad

She doesn't cuck Asami at the end of the season.
Amon really did give himself a scar to "prove his point" rather than using some kind of shitty makeup.
And no further seasons.

Attached: 1547256835905.png (1116x357, 163K)

We start with the Koh theory and making it real. There I just fixed season 1.

retcon everything/ do over