Is Ok KO really cancelled? Or is it like, a rumor?

Is Ok KO really cancelled? Or is it like, a rumor?

Attached: IMG_20190806_201603.jpg (1200x671, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/animation/282687/how-the-sonic-the-hedgehog-ok-ko-team-up-happened
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ian confirmed that OK K.O. is on its last season.

Source?

Not cancelled, but ending

Ian officially confirmed it in a Interview. it's ending later this Year.

Here you go:
denofgeek.com/us/tv/animation/282687/how-the-sonic-the-hedgehog-ok-ko-team-up-happened

It's ending, learn the difference.

Ending after just two years on air?

Yes user, statistically that's more than most shows get.

Unfortunately.

Sounds like cancellation with extra steps

Ian got his show done, he made like 4 crossovers with stuff he likes and made his mark. He legit made the show for himself and everyone else was just a bonus, hopefully, he gets a Netflix deal so he can work with even fewer restrictions.

I couldn't be happier to never see this garbage again.

Attached: 1537045907697.gif (480x270, 2.37M)

>He legit made the show for himself and everyone else was just a bonus
truly a man amongst cartoon men
wish i could do the same

Attached: 1491688418400.png (1000x1000, 110K)

Guy made the show he wanted and was happy with it. I can't recall a lot of creators who can say the same thing.

a bloo bloo bloo

Attached: 1564684400509.jpg (155x179, 27K)

Flapjack and Chowder creators were very satisfied with their work. Creators getting their shows out of hand is a modern thing.

Did he write the cringy minority representation and gun control episodes too or was that his crew?

Ian is based

It's real, and nothing of value was lost.

Dear god what the fuck is with that animating? Nice thighs though.

There are no thighs. It's just a tree stump the same thickness all the way down to the "foot."

Works for me.

No, just TKO. TKO is cancelled.

Yeah it's sad how the Flapjack and Chowder Alumni squandered their second chance
Harvey Beaks and Gravity Falls were good shows but dang were the creators just bitter about the treatment and process by the end of it

Gravity Falls is not by the same guy who did Flapjack tho. If I recall he tried to make a film but ended going the Tartakovsky way of producing for souless shit.

3 seasons

honestly i kinda see that as a good thing. no point in dragging things out.