What cartoon/superhero team has the coziest home base? post cool hangouts and hideouts

what cartoon/superhero team has the coziest home base? post cool hangouts and hideouts.

Attached: gravity falls S1e1_mabel_jumping_on_bed.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/logansprangers/status/1087848125304197120
youtu.be/cgN0g4vqYMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plantar Farm

Arnold

Attached: 97168064-2DAB-478F-9B2E-90463C64D6A1.jpg (3000x1688, 305K)

i remember a lot of theories about this place back in the day. like each avenger got a floor and such. at least we got the party scene, was kino.

Attached: Avengers_Tower.png (1920x794, 1.62M)

Incidentally, Rainy Day Daydream was the coziest ep

Attached: 7d1fb4e446a7bf025dc6d04ae480ea6d.jpg (866x1228, 243K)

Attached: 62b90224efddc4e3783233f2f8e1f74d.jpg (475x610, 54K)

I don't know why, but my favorite part of that episode is where they're just crawling through the upper portions of the tree house and find a random box of candy to share before continuing. It's not a joke, it doesn't really play into anything. It's just a quick casual moment where they sit and catch their breath with the storm going on in the background, and it stuck with me for some reason.

Attached: knife storm.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

It was just a one-shot villain's house, but it was still my favorite setting in Samurai Jack.

Attached: Fall_Seasons of Death_Samurai.png (1016x761, 907K)

I never understood why his room was so cool. Wasn't his family poor (or at least living in a poor tenement)?

It's literally just the upstairs loft, closer to an attic with roof access. The only cool part was the couch that goes into the wall.

Honestly it's just the roof hatch alone that sells it for me. Not sure how common that is in real life but it sounds neat to be able to just chill on the rooftop whenever you wanted

Why do people on Yea Forums hate the gravity falls ending?
I mean, all the loose ends were tied up and every character got a conclusion. What’s the problem?

For starters, the show was built on cryptic symbols and foreshadowing and hidden meanings and all that. Closest thing to a payoff was the zodiac (which wasn't even used)

twitter.com/logansprangers/status/1087848125304197120

I thought it was fine. Just wish that it had gotten that third season and had time for more payoff for different side-characters and the whole Zodiac Wheel fake-out.

Attached: former_glory_by_coyoterom-dblqysf.png (1024x576, 633K)

I mean, they owned a building in a city. You're not poor with that

I like how Peter rigged up Aunt May's pad to turn into a secret lab she didn't know about in Amazing Friends
youtu.be/cgN0g4vqYMg

This was before millennials who saw Hey Arnold and wanted their own loft drove city real estate through the roof. There building is clearly meant to represent a classic low-income tenement building that have nowadays been converted into hipster apartments, complete with illiterate foreigners.

>millennials are the reason cities are expensive

No.

>illiterate foreigners
What do you even mean? That communal homes often have illiterate foreign residents? I don't know where that came from.

Forgot to actually reply, lul