Whats the point of this character?

whats the point of this character?

Attached: 6009212-weapon-h-mike-deodato-1009953[1].jpg (620x960, 146K)

Fun

intellectual bankruptcy

To be Hulk + Wolverine

Attached: watch out doctor strange and Black bolt.jpg (392x606, 109K)

One of 3 options:
>A character designed for “muh power rankings”
>A childlike “amalgam” fantasy
>a reference to the Secret Wars Civil War tie in

"Cool Factor". Frankly I think it's dumb, and not in the usual fun way I'm into. I'm sorry but giving adamantium claws to a Hulk is just tacked on. It's like duct taping a sword to an atomic bomb.
Bitch regular Hulks already can do that. You just glued glitter onto it.

The real question is will Ewing use him?

Same as those. Or the Infinity Warps things.

Attached: 33d6730aea11066307a86efbd34dae12.jpg (250x383, 37K)

It's strange seeing Immortal Hulk pop up out of his book. He already appeared in "Hulkverine", and in the latest Fantastic Four issue crashing Ben's honeymoon as a possessed puppet of Puppet Master. Reason why I say so is that both kind of lessen the odds of both Logan and Ben showing up in Ewig's book. Which that's a shame if true, because both men have history with Banner.

I hate the concept behind the character. They took an elite-level mercenary, fused him with both Hulk's and Wolverine's DNA, and recreated the unique Weapon X adamantium-bonding process...and fuck it, add spikes all over him, because why not? It's like something that belonged in a short-lived 90s run, and it undermines the uniqueness of characters like Hulk and Wolverine if someone could just create hybrids so easily.

How the hell does one "Hulk Out" with an adamantium skeleton anyway?

His book is pretty damn entertaining. But that might have been because my expectations were so damn low.

The Hulk and Wolverine lost their uniqueness years ago.
Fucking hell as soon as Weapon X started being a thing Wolverine's uniqueness took a shot by your reasoning.

Attached: Fall_of_the_Hulks_The_Savage_She-Hulks_Vol_1.jpg (1519x751, 228K)

Id say to sell toys, but there are none yet. Toy Biz would've made one with popout blades and a water gun. Hasbro slackin.

anyone can make a hulk now, the rest are family or similar accidents

>whats the point of this character?
To kill Superman?

I think they were suppose to test the water for the infinity warps

Attached: all these.png (2394x911, 3.88M)

>anyone can make a hulk
>omega level mutants can be grown in pods
>adamantium and vibranium keeps showing up
>meanwhile super soldier serum is still the hardest code to crack

Wouldn't hulks healing factor/tissue density basically make the claws unusable? Wolverine has to heal back the minimal damage of the augmentation of his natural claws every time but hulk would just get them stuck out or they'd get healed inside like a splinter.

One would reason that whatever muscles control the claws would be strong enough to puncture Hulks tissue with them.

The irony is how his origins and plot mirrored DC's version of Hulk

>meanwhile super soldier serum is still the hardest code to crack
Actually it has been cracked because Mockingbird has it in her body along with the Infinity Formula but people would rather use the Nuke version.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Some people like powerful characters for no reason other than they're powerful. Thor fans, Sentry fans, some Superman fans, Red Hulk fans, Hal Jordan fans.
And perhaps ironically, Batfans.

Idk. But marvel shills will eat it up

The better question is how did they get those claws to grow and shrink with him because he doesn't have them in him human form. Other than that the comic was dumb fun

He has nanomachines like lady deathstryke

>JUTS TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF GUIZZ

>ITS FUN!!!!

Attached: 1524304766864[1].jpg (708x800, 64K)

>it's actually an extremely well written series that goes beyond fun and is on par with books like the current Doom Patrol

Attached: wtf.jpg (382x382, 91K)

Wasn't he part of DC's Marvel characters?

fan wank

they should have dipped more into hulk having different personalities.

>It's like duct taping a sword to an atomic bomb.
Don't let the Japs hear you! You're risking a Hiroshima^4 on the west.

it was an excuse for Greg Pak to do some more Hulk stories on the side without messing up Ewing

Attached: Weapon_H_Vol_1_11.jpg (1280x1969, 659K)

No, that's the other soldier turned into a hulk

Attached: 5c2ecdf084719fc808557daee0cf6be2.jpg (1200x1822, 652K)

it was really fucking fun

At some point when the same accident keeps happening, anyone can make a Hulk anyway.

It's funny because Ewing g is also using Titania and he's going to use Dario Agger next arc

Dont pretend a nuclear missile wouldn't be vastly improved if you mounted a bunch of bayonets on it.

It's been cracked ages ago by the Hobgoblin. While everyone else has done their own versions, Hobgoblin's succeeded in his own that not only makes him basically stronger than Cap, but also completely sane as well.

Attached: hobgoblin.jpg (563x800, 76K)

How can DC make Damage good?

Attached: damage.jpg (1296x1982, 516K)

More BatWank.
Batman: Damage Control.
DC is a one trick pony.

Nanomachines son!

You say that, but almost every time they come up with an actually new character, they get slaughtered in sales.

The comic book community shares some of the blame too.

Dammit, DC! That doesn't fix anything!

Its weird how he's never attempted to sell it. Or at least try to recreate it

Why have others who can compete with you when you can be the only man with a better version of the super soldier serum.

Pak proves that he can take any dumb concept and make it work.

>Can kill everyone on the planet
>Franklin Richards
Yeah, no. He could erase most of the characters on Marvel Earth with a mere thought. Although I haven't read anything about Weapon H and I guess if he's got anti-reality warping capabilities, he could do it.

Why didn't Doc Green depower Weapon H?

I read his origin stuff (weapon x and awesome hulk), but don't remember them explaining the following:
How does his adamantium scale when he shrinks/grows?

Nanonmachines.

IIRC the Doc Green persona had already "died" when Weapon H debuted

I get your point but I rember an issue where the mutant forge created a gun in 30 minutes that could kill the hulk so it's not a sure thing he could wipe out all mutants. Not if forge can take him out

>A shitty hulk with claws
Bitch

There was no point, but surprisingly, it was a decent comic once the retarded origin arc that derailed Weapon X was over and the guy actually started to have personality. His solo book had no right to be as decent as it ended up being.

To be the adam x of the 'scrawl with feces on the wall' design philosophy of character creation.

His solo was surprisingly good. Well, not that surprisingly since Pak was writing it, but giving the premises i had my doubt.

>Nicargua is not vietnam

These days they kinda are.

To show Marvel is officially out of ideas and has no ability to create new characters.

The House of Ideas!

Because Marvel is intellectually bankrupt.
Their "brand new ideas for characters" are fucking awful.

give him some chains and a scantily clad teenage girl sidekick

Yeah they should stick to creating different flavors of the JL like DC does, that's what creativity is all about after all! Or just stick with different flavors of Batman!

Go to sleep companytard schmuch.

For Hulk and Wolverine fans out there to give the idea what it would look like if they fused together. Because fuck it. It sounded cool and they're doing it for fun

This rivalry is a classic that began with Hulk and Wolverine, Daken and Skaar, and maybe X-23 and Lyra

As opposed to the millionth spider-man knockoff?

Have you actually read all the new characters books or are you just saying that?

Bcause Kid Kaiju would've had potential to be a brand new IP if his ongoing wasn't stuck with the name of the event he climbed out of. Access also had potential despite being an Inhuman.

There will never be as many as the different kind of Badmen. Not to mention they actually put out new heroes, while DC is stuck with "Look! A new Flash!", "Look, a new GL!", "Look, a new WW!" etc. since forever.

His books were a fun read. Probably one of the best new characters that was readable from Marvel in a long while.

Aw man, I love Shadow Of War.

Coolness