Attached: 781928.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

Me.

before you read it, please buy my tie in books

>le edgier red venom man

ill pass.

>"""dying"""

is that a horse cock

Me, I fucking hope.

Supposedly it's "good" but the preview pages didn't convince me at all. This stuff is just pure edge for the sake of it with a trite inner monologue. I'm guessing it's the kinda shit Venom fans crave that three (3) Venom crossovers didn't fulfill.
Also I still can't get over the Knull bullshit and frankly Cates pushing for him being this omnipotent God of the "Void" is ridiculous to me. But to each their own.

As for OP's question, nobody of note.

>nobody of note
Everyone has a fan

Hear me Scanbro, please leak it!

How long ago did Cates forgot the Carnage symbiote got eaten by Venom a long time ago and the symbiote Cletus was wearing was one he got from the Negative Zone?

True but seriously, imagine if they killed, I don't know, Aracely from New Warriors, or Stingray (again). It's not like everyone's gonna cry about it, you know what I mean? Although I'd have been mad if Cates had decided to kill the Eternals just like Aaron did, so yeah.

Aracely has plenty of fans here so I can see a bit of an outcry happening.

I've seen them (did it on purpose), but beyond here it'd be weird to see any outcry, unfortunately. Casuals abound.
Besides it's Cates. He's an edgelord who talks a big game, but when push comes to shove, he won't do anything drastic... Just look at Death of the Inhumans, he only killed Maximus, Triton, and a lot of unnamed, background universal inhumans. Be also killed Ronan for some stupid reason but not A SINGLE notable Inhuman aside from those.

>Not liking Carnage-Man
Nice Bendis-Tier opinion.

Attached: CM.jpg (780x450, 105K)

Would Yea Forums call an event good if no one dies or would they call it pointless?

How did Cletus come back, and what's with the spiral?

Scanbro hasn’t been on here in years.

Go read Web of Venom: Carnage Born. That answers everything.

Its hard to say maybe ben reilly? I want to say mania as well but I hope not

are the new worriers still together in universe? Maybe kaine? I just picked up the two trades and its a damn shame it didn't last a little longer, but maybe we'll get an araclly event later to wrap up her story like its looking like this will wrap up manias. Though kaine and water snake were cute together

Though real question why did marvel allow Millar to throw the new warriors under the bus so hard in civil war? They had a decent amount of issues and a cult following even at the time

Depends on who dies and the circumstances. Banner, Rhodey and Jen died in Civil War II and it was fucking stupid.
Well no, Jen and Tony ended up in a coma, but still, dumb.

Apparently, he fell back on earth after the shitty Poisons event, the Carnage symbiote died while on re entrance and Cletus was left braindead (for the 2nd or 3rd time i think) and then a satanic cult, with Scorn (who hated Cletus and wanted to kill him on her first appereance) became a Carnage fangirl and allowed him to rekt her shit.

>are the new worriers still together in universe?
Last time we saw them (on a single panel of Loveness' Nova), they were. They're still active, but relegated to comic book limbo. Even Namorita is alive but only has appeared in the background of Slott's F4, no lines. At least we know that's canon because the series is edited by Brevoort, and for as much as he says he didn't want to acknowledge her return, he still okayed her presence there.
>maybe we'll get an araclly event later to wrap up her story
Well... I suggest you take a look at Zub's Champions, she was becoming part of the team there, too bad the book was cancelled though.

Bitch killed Naja, a character people wanted to know more about.

Attached: all_new_inhumans__5_by_pryce14-d9j11iv.jpg (314x474, 47K)

IIRC he killed her off-panel, she showed up on a list Black Bolt compiled of the Arctilan casualties. My bad, I forgot about them too, all the nuHumans living on the Moon died, just not the ones on Earth.

Every writer after Mackie ignored that because he didn't understand how the Carnage symbiote works.

I miss flash.

He'll be back. His new symbiote's gimmick was miracle healing anyway. Agent Anti-Venom will be here before you know it

Attached: Agent Anti-Venom.jpg (1988x3056, 1.61M)

Scanbro got spooked by Rich the Leech

I care if it's a well written story. The problem with events is that 99.9% of the time they're there to move sales and introduce a new status quo driven by editorial, they're not actually stories the writers are passionate to tell. Sometimes they're even co-opted from the writers and turned into events even though they weren't originally meant to be (Fear Itself and SIXIS come to mind.)
You can kill off characters in event comics and have it not piss everyone off, the problem is that, again, event comics are by and large not real stories, just editorial vehicles, and characters who die generally get shafted and get a shitty send-off, there's a reason some folks do look back fondly on certain deaths, because the characters get to go out like champs and it didn't feel like wasted potential.

Will Ben be safe since he in his 27th body?

Attached: IMG_20190804_015311.jpg (1260x573, 208K)

How on earth did that whimp spook Scanbro?

Scanbro is a retailer, which is how he got copies early, and Rich started to make publicity of his leaks here.

>>Sometimes they're even co-opted from the writers and turned into events even though they weren't originally meant to
Duggan's Infinity Wars.

Honestly it would be hard to bring her back. She was one of the ones shown to still be alive in vats in chapter 4. They could just say she wasn't in the room black bolt wiped. The only identifiable Vox was triton and none of them had tails.

it'll be sad that the super serial killer doesn't kill anyone of note but Mania is so on the cutting block she's gonna "die" go to hell because of the hellaids flash gave her and she will be back and forgotten like most supernatural stuff in marvel

>Reading Marvel in 2019.

Attached: RCO020_1559179478.jpg (1987x3056, 857K)

I think this got made solely because Venom 2 is being made and Marvel wants to cash in on normies who will be looking for Carnage stuff so they had to bring him back.

Attached: RCO016_w_2.jpg (1164x1247, 366K)

Sounds like it. And here's a prediction: a bunch of notable heroes who were once used as symbiote hosts will be possessed by Knull or whatever as Carnage in a similar fashion to Cates' own "Damnation", where they all turned into Ghost Rider hosts. So it's basically gonna repeat itself with Venom fighting against these Carnageized characters, taken against their will and using the respective heroes' powers combined with the symbiote, becoming the "threat". Nothing much different from all the previous Venom events from the last years with the difference that this time it's Carnage and it's all "the real deal dude, dope!"

I like how Cates is a casual and won't kill any characters I care about

Will it at least be fun?

It's gonna be like super dope and rad to the max, dude! Totally!

Attached: mental.png (388x40, 41K)

Is anyone going to the midnight launch party?

Attached: img_0510.jpg (1233x2000, 249K)

Attached: img_0511.jpg (653x997, 269K)

This has to be related to a Big Event Death™, right? And obviously someone that would affect Eddie like this.

Bearded black metal Eddie is best Eddie.

my thoughts exactly

My LCS ordered low on this. Not many people said they wanted it, he wasn't sure if his Spider-Man readers would get it, and not many people get Venom. Guess we'll see how it does.

I never left. Just my source has dried up so no point identifying myself.

He’s alive!

While S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Hangs on Yea Forums, you were my favourite Yea Forums tripfag

I was worried about you, you stupid fuck

Look at how many variant covers it has, which doesn't even count the store-exclusive variants. This shit will sell no matter what, but we'll see how big the drop is after the first issue compared to the other events to really gauge the interest. For as much as this is hyped, it's still Yet Another Venom Event™ without much of a hook to it beyond "people will die here".

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-02-08-38-321_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (720x828, 225K)