Twelve Forever Thread

mega.nz/#F!TxtCjQJT!l2MJKoUjbK7WbH1y9NULXQ

Attached: ce98c870-8c2d-40f5-99bf-c355b38982fc.png (1071x602, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DldQq71
youtube.com/watch?v=NDEdhNnO-28
strawpoll.me/18437765
youtube.com/watch?v=OX7u1Su8-kY
youtube.com/watch?v=nzayY6rx9_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it but I think I've discussed it as much as I can at this point. praying for s2

Lewd

Attached: greenk.png (979x901, 677K)

Attached: c52e73f4f8604f4faded6bf09dd0b27f[1].png (1129x959, 573K)

I'd really just like to know one way or the other

I mean how long does Netflix usually take to announce these sorts of things. It only came out recently.

Attached: 351bcb4c-e661-4879-aed8-254a06134d8c.png (798x736, 58K)

Out of all the shit they give season 2, this is the shit they take their time to renew

Attached: 1491701973409.jpg (320x320, 28K)

I wish buttwitch was the protag

I remember that game/doujin

I want to cuddle Reggie and breed her.

what else is there?

I wish Butt Witch wasn't in the show

I think you meant "Cuddle Reggie and FEED her some tasty yet healthy snacks".

Attached: bcee546c-aca5-47e1-974a-0aafb05900ae.png (590x578, 34K)

They give a show up to 4 weeks from release date to prove its numbers. After that, depending on how much they give a shit, they'll either work with the team to make new content make sense for them money-wise, or they will can it. This was their strategy as of 2016 if you do some industry research. They seem to be more aggressive in canning shows now.

How long did it take for Tuca and Bertie?
I wanna feed her my semen. Does that count?

>Does that count?
No user. Your not getting it. Reggie isn't for lewd. So instead of "semen" just feed her yogurt. Hell even Go-Gurt. I'm sure she'd like that.

best girl

Attached: 1541001578830.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

What about semen mixed in with Gogurt?

You're honestly not far off
I was thinking she'd be awful but she a cute

>Reggie isn't for lewd.
Sez u

Attached: 1604628 - Butt_Witch Kyder Reggie Twelve_Forever.png (757x1046, 222K)

Absolutely based

i wish you werent alive

Attached: awfdffcccccc.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

NO. No semen. Reggie is for PURE things.

Pure Sex.

>reggie vomiting
>esther screaming "stop iiiiit!"
>her overall reactions to reggie's scab memory and scab garden
She has a lot of cute moments.

Endless, as I see it, is some kind of dimension formed out of psychic energy and is perhaps feeding off this spiritual substance from outsiders that visit it. Everything is so nonsensical because it compromises the entirety of all those who came there, hence the sheer variation.

Prolonged exposure, as evidenced in "Spring Break forever", seem to rob a person of their higher intellectual capabilities and turn them as near-strange as the inhabitants of the island. Captain Elmer couldn't even recall his past. This may be what'll happen after Endless feed from you enough. Doctor Champion displayed healthy reading abilities but suddenly lost them after Ester recommended that book to him. This may be because that Champ is just excessively strange, even for the standards of the place, but it still is very peculiar.

Reggie also appears to suffer anxiety and melancholy from extended withdraw, though whenever or not this is due to emotional dependence or the island going out of its way to lure her in remains to be uncovered. The fact that creations on Endless seems to inherent traits thought of by their creators pre-creation (i.e Beefhouse and Mack's relationship, which was only thought of before they were "born".) seems to indicate the realm is able to peer into the mind, and form the reality there to suit it. It's implied the Butt Witch is a entity older than Eleven's arrival, and feeds off negative emotions, and is even formed due those books concerning puberty thanks apparently to Reggie's heavy emotional connection towards it. I think this may mean the Butt Witch is some kind of resident being that acts as counter-balance role, like how death is in our world or is perhaps even a former outsider, since everyone who has powers are confirmed outsiders aside from her.

>Tldr: Endless at best is a place that requires a rework to the natural order or is an actively hostile realm that steals children and their souls.

Attached: wrap.png (1584x853, 1.62M)

Semen taste awful, and she seems to have a childish taste in food. At least eat a lot of cinnamon or something.

Pure hand holding so she won't get lost in a crowd at the premiere of some movie she wants to see. Get what I'm laying down man?

Attached: cf5dd172-13be-49e5-bef5-25f9dd9178f4.png (945x790, 56K)

>Tuca and Bertie
No idea it's not on my radar.

She's a fun villain, but I feel she'll get tiring pretty quickly if given that role.

ahhh that's what's up

I really should eat more cinnamon. What other stuff helps?

>no reggie don't sit there that seat is dirty with gum and popcorn butter all over it
>you can sit on my lap and i'll put my arms around you to keep you safe
>lots of creepy weirdos in theaters like to prey on innocent children
>plus now you can see the screen better
>wow thanks for teaching me that user!

Attached: IMG_20190803_185544.jpg (2261x1220, 250K)

Wholesome-ish.

oh god she's so stupid she would fall for something like that. I mean if you have no ulterior motives this is kinda sweet.

Attached: tumblr_18430aed1521947aa34337679135b520_096cae44_640.png (640x741, 520K)

>”While you guys were at your stupid dance, guess who just saved a life. Yeah, me. I sucked the snake venom right out of a man's wound, only took me five minutes and I swallowed it no problemo. I’m invincible!”
>”The police station? But mom! I want to watch cartoons!”
>"The man was going to die right there in his van! He was engorged and everything, but the swelling went down after I was done. When do I get my bravery metal?"
>"The poison didn't taste as bad as I thought it would. Salty and bitter, but not so bad.”

I don't think Endless is actively hostile but it is place that would be better off not existing. Its definitely harmful by nature.

Love Cathy but I hate her voice acting

Her VA has to like a friend of the crew or something.

Do the natives of Endless have not a right to life themselves?

I guess. But Endless existing means more of them and not just people getting stuck or willingly never leaving. That baby monster thing Todd made when his Brother left. That thing shouldn't be allowed to live.

It's not murder, it's pest control

>t. Star Butterfly

>Just watched episode 10
>The birthday memory
If I wanted a kick in the teeth like this I'd go start a fight at a bar, it was like every one of those 'birthday party alone' images rolled into one

In all seriousness, I'm actually really enjoying this damn show, I find myself actually laughing quite a bit
>Do you chew your food, there's like whole chunks of broccoli in here
>...I chew...

Attached: Aqua_teen_hunger_force_038.jpg (384x288, 24K)

You can't tell me the Endless isn't on some cautionary tale shit

It suddenly made sense why the island feels subtly terrifying despite being happy and colorful once I realized Dr. Champion was screaming RUN in the spring break episode.

That thing seems mostly cool now thanks to Guy.

I tried to like this show, I really did.

Attached: 05739.gif (650x450, 11K)

Hey user, don't feel bad, it's not for everyone. Least you gave it a try.

No idea what this is but I am gonna watch it just for that semen demon

I wouldn't recommend that

>go to this mega link from the mega thread that just got archived
>install my 5 gb of it then wait the 4 and a half hours to start the download again
>when it's over it immediately tells me i have to wait for my quota to be depleted when i just waited 4 and a half hours just for that
>refresh the page thinking that mega is smart enough to save my spot
>back to 0%
FUCK, HERE WE GO AGAIN

Attached: image0 (1).png (870x732, 464K)

Watch it for Reggie

Attached: tumblr_pvqtieIz9B1slud6ko1_1280.jpg (851x545, 92K)

You could use kimcartoon I guess

just. stream it dude.

That's alright. What turned you off?

>streaming a stream show on kimcartoon or a streaming platform rather than pirating it and owning it forever even if these services go down
Yar har, motherfuckers.

Attached: 1539823458941.png (1080x980, 2.06M)

Check the episode list for her appearances and watch those. You'll figure out if the rest grabs you. She doesn't show up enough, but when she does it's amazing.

I mean if you've never seen it idk why you would wait 4 almost 5 hours to watch it. Now afterwards to own it sure.

Alright then don’t watch it, nerd

The bits that take place on Endless Island are really the only parts I find enjoyable, and they're basically irrelevant to the plot. The actual episode plots are boring as shit. I'm not a little girl, so I guess I just can't be brought to give a shit about the drama.

>there are people on this very board who watch shows legally instead of pirating?
What the fuck?

Attached: 1333510005863.png (339x350, 85K)

Eleven x Butt Witch Forever

Attached: 1565050899683.png (973x587, 168K)

exact opposite for me

Which one has a penis?

>eleven
butt witch didn't even exist then.

If it weren't for the Endless Island bits, there's no reason the show couldn't have been a live-action tween drama.

Oh my god I can't believe I called her that the entire time

>wait who took this picture

>They seem to be more aggressive in canning shows now.
They're in a death spiral because everyone is pulling content and letting contracts expire so they can put their shows on their own streaming services. They're not getting free money from content generated by other people anymore, they have to actually carefully consider what they're spending money on now instead of handing a show or comedy special to everyone walking by their building.

If it weren't for Matt Berry, I would've dropped it, and he was severely underutilized either way. I was expecting wacky plot-of-the-week puberty monster jokes, not life lessons for queer autistic kids.

Both

Post a link.

>called her eleven the WHOLE time
wholesome hearted kek

Attached: that hyena from that angry raccoon show.png (250x250, 77K)

Sorry jack. Some other user, the artisr the drawer, posted just that

Twelve does. As long as she willingly cums inside the Butt Witch at least once a day, she will not age and instead her penis will become just a tiny, tiny bit thicker and bigger, and her balls just a little heavier as the growth is forced into that instead.

Attached: [Loud Gross Sobbing].png (558x748, 124K)

No, like I called her sometimes hat in previous discussions. Everyone just miss that too I guess

Attached: 2017-04-02-buttwitch.jpg (1000x1333, 627K)

Now you definitely have my attention.

I was gonna bring it up but I thought you were being retarded on purpose so didn't bother

still earned a chuckle out of me. don't worry user, we all make mistakes.

That's the best fanart anyone could possibly make for this show. Nothing will ever surpass it.

Attached: 71C33902-B63E-4805-B213-1B21852CDAA9.jpg (3300x2400, 657K)

Well if you could broaden the context and show that nobody came to her birthday this time either
that'd be pretty swell

I mean, she does have a lot of junk in the trunk, but was Twelve checking the Witch out before she gave her the name?

>giving eyebrows and eyelashes to BW
i dont like it

Attached: BWslurping.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Dare oppose my dicc desires?

The Rump Magician is fun, but watching it for her alone is kinda shallow.

>AVEEEEEEEEEEENGE ME!!!

Attached: 1487874468234.png (420x1075, 220K)

Episode 5 is pretty good. It takes place entirely on the island.

Hey Ed is this you?

Attached: Edboy.jpg (1074x593, 282K)

nobody could have predicted your sudden death from longarmitis, shane

>Do you know have I got deleted?

Attached: We live in A Endless.jpg (386x1055, 36K)

>generic looking guy that looks like he belongs in a 90's short
no thanks

Judy had a ROCKIN bod back in the day

I like Connelly but and hope Reggie's crush on her gets more development but compared to the main 3, her design doesn't feel right. She looks like someone designed a college student and used the scale tool to make her an 8th grader

Attached: TF Connelly.png (1313x890, 744K)

You think that was on purpose?

Maybe its foreshadowing for something, but perhaps they just screw it up. Maybe they'll change her design to be more suitable next season.

>tried to avenge him
>is gonna be turned into a tranny in the second season
i'm sorry vro

Attached: 1485095345996.jpg (1440x1080, 95K)

>pacha meme cereal
>gwen wearing danny's shirt
Of course. That's what happens when the gen that watched those cartoons grow up to make their own cartoons.

The Executive Producer doesn't drive the show, don't worry.

don't tell me you got memed by twitter fanfiction

That took me forever to realize, god damn.

So is the Island okay with Big Deal now?

Attached: Tiny butt.png (1175x828, 1010K)

What was with the flash?

Attached: Da key.png (738x695, 280K)

I guess

I imagine the kids wouldn't have any real reservations about him coming back if he left the butt witch behind
And the islanders are probably too stupid to remember

Any cute Todd art?

Will his relationship last or are middle school relationships doomed for failure?

Attached: todd blush.png (1295x1080, 754K)

realize what?

Sorry guys there’s no penis in this picture. It’s not even really nsfw I just haven’t finished the bodies

Green Jacket, Red and white striped shirt and red hair. Ed reference.

Uh, what's going on? Did Twelve Forever finally get green lit?

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 129K)

Have you not been on Yea Forums for the last 3 years?

I won't lie to you, kid, I've been with other women before. I'll teach you how to please this Conelly, but you must leave Endless forever! muahahahha!

Attached: 1565067542908.png (1277x695, 621K)

You fuckers lied to me.

>here lies user’s hopes and dreams

Yes, but unfortunately it's shit.

Yes. I only come here for the Spider-Man storytime threads and then I fuck off back to my main board.

Oh no.

Her slight nudge up in maturity created a new island. Endless is upping the ante in its plot to keep Reggie there. This seems very likely considering how it reacted to her wanting to go with Conelly.

Ms. Worldwide

It's good actually.

>trusting one user

Don't listen to him, check out the MEGA link and check it out for yourself. It should also be up on streaming sites by this point.

It's not shit. The threads keep going past 500.

I'll take your words for it.

Season 1 is up on Netflix my man.

should I write a lewd /ll/ rape story about butt witch forcing herself on 12? as ive been watching ive been thinking about ways to write lewd or shocking fanfiction about the series, and nothing too inspired has come up yet.

Attached: my library.png (425x190, 22K)

I don't know user, should you?

I think the kids just don't view him as a threat and the islanders never even realised.

Think other villains will come along? Elmer's a thing.

Attached: sharp.png (1184x721, 878K)

Buttwitch turns Reggie into a sex master. She touches Conelly inappropriately in public because she doesn't know any better and gets #metoo'd and sued by Conelly's religious fag hating latino family, or whatever race she's supposed to be. All the brown races hate fags, so just pick one. Reggie gets thrown into a juvenile detention center and gets raped by guards for trying to break out and fight people. Buttwitch doesn't know why, but for a moment she gets a sense of pure happiness.

Attached: now is the time.png (790x589, 108K)

You shouldn’t not do it

Maybe Twelve already know about the hopeless romantic aspect of Big Deal, hence her leniency.

At first I didn't like that Shane was removed and they shoehorned the affirmative action token black girl in the show, but she was so cute!

No. Butt Witch is barely even a character, she's more of a plot device than anything.

Brown Roger helping Reggie masturbate because she got curious after coming across some interesting images on the then young yet brave frontier of the interwebs.

But a sexy plot device!

12/10 delicious

i could, add it to my big collection of fanfiction. the only thing is that butt witch has the perfect ability to be a futa, and i usually really like doing futa on female stories. but 12 being a lesbian means she probably wouldn't end up liking the dick the same way she might warm up to the situation if it was just butt witch using her female form. so the whole story just comes off as edgy

Attached: natsu thonk.png (367x327, 152K)

Maybe make it that Butt Witch takes her time to seduce her, so the penis will come in easier.

Yes please

Attached: regina.png (1300x1300, 414K)

i watch for her plot if you pick up what i am putting down

Attached: asswizardass.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Doctor Champion and Guy Pleasant threesome with Reggie?

away threesomefag
you make me uncomfortable

Like it's not even sexy.

She's also not featured enough just for that reason.

I dont know how butt witch would seduce 12 seeing as they are enemies. but beating her down and just taking her by force would definitely be easier to write.

Are you from /fit/?

Yeah that makes way more sense.

No.

Attached: 156352932337.png (752x655, 224K)

Hate to be a fag, but does anyone have the Imgur link that has a bunch of screenshots of BW? Tried finding the thread but just can't seem to find it.

Attached: b06892068af8f49f4ffa5a66cf8b784c58f647d0802d7abe7a2073d97ea0684f_1.jpg (1080x992, 185K)

Couldn't you just snap shots with your Netflix account?

Yes, please.

happy birthday fag
imgur.com/a/DldQq71

Attached: Ym5SF7N.png (1920x1090, 1.56M)

based user

I wanna make Reggie cry but not overtly. Just do a bunch of small things that make her upset until eventually she begins to cry and mumble about her distress.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 6.33.33 PM.png (1366x768, 1.18M)

Why?

Oh god. I now know who she reminds me of. Birch from My Life Me.

Did the literally replace with a black version of him?

>spred em

Attached: 97emEID.png (1920x1090, 1.66M)

It's more like they break him off into two and those pieces are now called Ester and Todd.

Thank you user. This may not seem like a lot, but I really do appreciate this unexpected act of kindness. I hope the rest of your day (or the next) is filled with good fortunes.

Attached: ringadingding.png (584x172, 41K)

I. Don't know. Something about her happy and immature demeanor. I know saying you want to bully the female protag is common but the way Reggie is written feels so real that I just wanna maker her cry. Just thinking about about it fills me with a happy feeling. It would so cute.

Attached: 1565029298978.png (1366x768, 546K)

When she said "What happened to my adult wonderland?", do you think it was like a sex dungeon or was filled with boring adult stuff like taxes and paper clips.

You leave Reggie alone.

definitely something warped and fucky, not a healthy vision of adultness

Considering what she looks and acts like I'm assuming and desperately hoping the former.

What if it's really gross?

NO. She must suffer. Id make some big promise. Get her real hype for something. Then BAM let her down. Id come up with some excuse so it doesn't look like I'm being malicious then watch her slink away to her room almost coming to tears but not quite. Of course Id have to had somehow gotten the key to Endless away from her so she can't leave. Gotta watch her cry of course. When its finally over id make the same promise and restart the cycle.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 6.13.05 PM.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Can't be worse than what I'm into.

and when she unleashes her mong strength and rips your spleen out?

Ew you're into scat?

Why the fuck would anyone be into scat.

She may have autism but she's to functional to have tard strength.

>the second season
user...

Attached: image.png (3909x4702, 1.07M)

We can hope, nigga

Attached: when you feel the cyanide kicking in.png (1366x768, 629K)

Let me believe damn it

Attached: Cuck .jpg (1000x582, 63K)

s-source on that?

Oh no! She's gonna teach her how to make a 401(K)!

M-more?

Both. Preferably at the same time. Think fetishes themed around the DMV or something.

I'd certainly like to see more of her myself.

>Think fetishes themed around the DMV or something.
That's a thing?

I want to make Reggie wear cute dresses.

Attached: mpv-shot0148.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

>BW getting drenched after waiting 2 hours at the DMV
thats hot

Attached: 71_9w0OoWk.png (1920x1090, 1.84M)

She waits and waits until she's finally next in line. The staff tells her he's going on break and she'll have to take another number at the end of the line. BW creams herself right there.

It's pretty obvious that she is Reggie's distorted view of what a matured female body is

>The monotony! The bland color! That stale coffee smell! It's resplendent to my senses!

That's a new one I heard, but I don't know if Reggie really has that problem.

>that reference
>that obscure ass reference

Attached: 230px-Venus_Versus_Virus_manga_cover_1.jpg (230x325, 33K)

>distorted
Minus the shapeshifting it's pretty on point.

>nfw listening to my nephews swear blind they saw Herobrine in game once

Fortnite's annoying but at least I dont have to hear about that shit anymore.

Attached: CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN.jpg (500x469, 43K)

Regina is very immature, but I'm unsure if she struggles with body image.

Dind't Buttwich existed before Reggie?
When she appears she says "it's good to be back" dind't she?
What if she actually represents puberty for anyone who enters to endless?

Maybe she was a visitor that has been long since corrupted by the realm. The only people around with powers in Endless are the witch and the kids, so perhaps that indicates something.

I’ve theorized it’s simply part of her “backstory” as a creation of Reggie.

Oh. Right, that's a thing. Then again, with the other creations, she went out of her way to make the story. I guess she could have been subconsciously did it.

I want it to be revealed that the Butt-Witch is in fact what the protagonist will kinda look like as an adult, exaggerated. She is a distorted vision of her.

It's an edit.

Well since she appears after Reggie throws some trash into the volcano it does make sense.

I'm still surprise the reference was made.

But only in the series finale, where her adult form teams up with her to fight the Butt-Witch (allowing her to make peace with the fact she's going to grow up).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't seem to recall another character with um, a focus on a certain aspect of design, recently on western animated television recently.

Attached: ass wiz.png (1920x1090, 1.2M)

thats all of it, I drew it the other day

Woah really? Nice.

You da man user

Is this finished?

It's the only one. And yet trannies and degenerates, whom this show caters to, are both out to get it canned for purely imaginary reasons. Being the TF crew must be suffering.

For what?

>CN passes on the show
>Netflix picks it up, but basically sends it out to die, and is absolutely not gonna give it a season 2
Why must Twelve suffer Yea Forums?

Attached: 1458542156309.gif (480x480, 2.95M)

Not to my knowledge.

God. Some kids are gonna get a rude awakening.

So is Reggie actually trans? How else would she have pissed in the water fountain? Just squat on the side and piss into it, legs spread for mall goes to see?

She what?!

I’ve seen a few eps so far. It’s ok so far. Might watch more.

Butt Witch is the best part of the show. Everyone else can just fuck off.

In the mall episode she says she pissed in the water fountain.

Really? Damn. I must be bad at paying attention. Since it Regina, I wouldn't put it against her to do that.

In the thumbnail the ice cream looked like a hand pointing at her from one of those Nintendo 3DS dating Sims.

Attached: 56a3d4e3498ab44fd74b3e6e44a8f125.png (500x361, 168K)

>Butt Witch is the best part of the show
literally the only reason to watch

Attached: 29_YEhFf0z.png (1920x1090, 1.02M)

Hope She gets Lewded by Joe Biden

Attached: Joe_Biden.png.jpg (737x415, 35K)

Who is totally Future Reggie, just distorted by Reggie's own fears of growing up.

Use the mega-dl command line tool. The actual mega app sucks. Just make sure to delete the last file you downloaded before you ran out of quota because it won't resume it, it'll just skip over if the filename already exists.

That's too much. She should be molested by someone hot like the Bitch Witch, not that old fart.

This gets weirder if you believe Butt-Witch is older Reggie, lol.

If its future Twelve, why doesn't she say she's her? Did Endless corrupt her so much she forgot herself?

I Don't Care, Reggie should get Molested by a Old Man.

She's a distorted version, created by Reggie's fears. Butt-Witch is Reggie's vision of her own future adulthood (though she was accurate about her curves).

When we finally see True Future Reggie at the end, we see the similarities (some of the face and most of the thick build) and the differences.

That's a shit fetish. I don't get the appeal of getting ugly people in porn, it defeats the purpose.

>ugly people in porn
they're for self-inserts. fat, ugly, balding guys have a hard time relating to normies.

It’s sort of the idea of “ruining” a girl

Self-inserting is for women and Japanese men.

And yes, Future Reggie does have elements of the Butt-Witch's mischievous personality in her. But she's still clearly the older form of Reggie.

It's for losers in general.

>Old men

GILFs are infinite better.

Attached: Gina Miraculous Ladybug.png (2000x1125, 1.13M)

Attached: 20190806_225935.png (1366x768, 515K)

Trannies think Buttwitch is transphobic even though one of their kind is one of the show's executive producers. Anons hate it because they think lesbians and brown people are in the show to replace straight and white characters for diversity brownie points.

Honestly I'm fascinated by the notion that Reggie and Butt-Witch are in fact the same individual (in Butt-Witch's case, an exaggerated version of her).

Is it Butt Witch or The Butt Witch?

She probably did it like you would in a swimming pool. If Reggie was a boy, why would Judy give her those female puberty books? Also thank you for that hot scenario, user.

They have the same fucking face.

Butt-Witch is so Reggie.

You know that girls can pee standing up, right? It's just a matter of angle and pressure.

You don't like the stupid islanders? I thought they were hilarious.

Ok, thanks Julia. Did they send you to prison yet?

The heck is Julia? That chick from Seinfeld?

finally, an user with taste

Attached: IMG_5752.jpg (800x800, 57K)

Dat level of super-maternal is hot as all get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDEdhNnO-28

actually they have different shaped noses so they cant be the same person

Attached: reggiewitch.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

>Both are immature.
>Neither really seem to see the value of their friends.
>Easy to anger.
>prone to boredom.
>stay in their rooms most of the time.
>questionable eating habits.
>are possessive of the island.
>don't admit their faults.
>not against running out of a fight.
>green is a notable part of their color palette.
I'm probably reaching but some of this must be intentional.

The islanders feel like knock off versions of the citizens of Ooo. Trying to come off weird and funny but no charm to them.

Anyone have a favorite islander? Mine is Tasty Troy.

I put them in the same photo.

Attached: compare.png (1920x1080, 1M)

I don’t think Reggie’s gettin’ that girl. She’ll be off to high school while reggie is still in middle. Girls gonna learn some heart-break.

Honestly? I love Wade. He's so cute.

Attached: Wadey.png (1920x1080, 648K)

Please vanish

Do it.

It'll be cool if they explore the aspect of gay people having unreciprocated crushs on straights. The unreciprocated crush is somewhat unexplored in western animation really, especially such aimed at children.

reggie is for LEWD!

How can I help the show get a season 2? Should I slap on my family members' accounts and rewatch it on each of them?

Buying stuff from the e-store should help.

Doc Champion like a casual but Tasty Troy like a G

Someone should make a tier list.

Is that how it works?

why doesn't this show have a consistent ending theme?

Ah yes, saw that. I wish they'd show the actual keychain, though, because it looks sweet. I'd grab one

Not sure how else Netflix would measure a show's popularity.

reggie likes her current body. the second those changes start shes gonna be miserable

so much for the media hammer coming down on 12F smdForever

Attached: 54E7761B-C3EA-4406-8648-D71304E3DBC2.jpg (750x376, 71K)

I had an erotic dream about one of the islanders, please advise.

Was it at least one of the girl islanders?

>urgent
>necessary

Was it Pretty Please?

Yes!
...are you me?

Then you're in the clear my man. Enjoy your squeaky erotic dreams

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Oooh. Now I see it.

Pretty Please and Darla aren't that weird physically, so it's not unusual. Well, okay, it is but relative to the islanders she isn't.

She's kind of like a cute, yellow bunny-girl. I also liked the beefed up version.

I like Big Deal, and also this lady.

Attached: root granny.jpg (987x551, 253K)

>Big deal has old newspapers on his cage so he can piss and shit
It's the little details.

Lesbian rejection is everywhere in live action. It's rare when a couple does work out, and when they do, one of them gets killed off quickly. Seems to be the reverse for cartoons. I wonder why.

Basically there needs to be publishable evidence that Julia's still in a position to hurt people, threatening emails or getting hired for another show or shit.

They only count full season watches. So if you watch all but a single episode, it won't count. It's fucking ridiculous, but that's netflix for you.

Who is this and why should I care?

What I remember was terribly hot: Like, sitting in my lap, sucking my fingertips and grinding kind of hot.

Well that's gay because I downloaded the first few then watched the rest on streaming

Cartoons have the mc ending up forever with his/her childhood friend or highschool sweetheart. It goes beyond their sexual orientation and that's fine. Going for something more "grounded" can become fucking annoying like with StarVS.

Attached: hush baby.png (855x423, 382K)

Are you being sarcastic? I don't actually know.

Please don't do this to me, I need to go to sleep user

...but the erotic dreams! Dreams of a squeaking, horny bunny girl that's probably the first creature in Endless to take a ride on the Salami Steed.

Yes I beg you

At least Butt Witch considers that. Man, what a fucking hoe. I wish I have someone like Big Deal around. Here's a guy who'll do anything for you and you treat him like trash? God, this is one of the prime reasons for "Butt Witch being some version of Reggie" cause only someone like that autismo would do that.

Real talk, Steve or Chaz?

Pfft. Miss me with that pussy shit, its obviously Shane.

super homos made me laugh

Attached: Twelve.Forever.S01E07.Mack.and.Beefhouse.Forever.1080p.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

I mean, Beefhouse and Mack are a thing.

This was a great gag. This show is fucking witty.

They're great. I don't know why they don't utilize them more?

If you gave each of them a full watch through on the platform I imagine it should be fine. Just stream the first few.

They don't generate conflict and aren't stupid enough to be LOLfunny

Okay, the HUMAN dick.

Endless is a big place man. There's probably some lucky kids out there who diddle a cute Endless resident.

Yeah... you just *know* some precocious teen wound up in Endless and got to work.

So, I named both my daughters "Jennifer."

Am I a bad father?

Yes.

Probably.

No.

There is a good chance Reggie slicks it to Butt Witch.

Reggie isn't gay

Attached: Butt Witch 15.png (1051x1828, 562K)

Fine. Lesbian.

I've seen those store birds. This is no joke.

This should end with Reggie (30) travelling with her adopted asian daughter to Endless.

Attached: 1482727853476.jpg (315x332, 44K)

I don't like Brown Shane.

Attached: s.png (525x538, 215K)

Lesbian magnets are a big problem with lots of newer comics. With even a small cast of female characters, odds are getting comically high that at least 2 of them will be lesbians and get thrown into a serious relationship together almost instantly. Shit like Unstoppable Wasp is fucking comical that not only are there instant lesbians, but there isn't a hint of any of the teen girls in the comic having the slightest interest in boys.

I'm waiting for them to explain this shit.

Maybe they were expecting just a single girl but it turns to be twins so they just decided to keep the name. Out of laziness I guess.

I had a friend named Alex, and his sisters name was also Alex. They weren't even twins.

Did you tell Alex's parents that they are retarded? Did anyone?

That explains why some faggot in the last thread told me to just watch through the whole series when all I wanted to know was which episode made Reggie a lesbian. I was 3 episodes in and ready to give-up on the show, but I was told to just watch through to episode 17. I'm not dumb enough to let sunk cost fallacy get me to binge the whole season. Funny thing is I pirated it, so it's not like Netflix will know I've seen it or anything.

Attached: loaf.jpg (576x960, 99K)

important poll
>strawpoll.me/18437765

No, I just thought you're missing out by not viewing it canonlogical.

If you were to ever make a sequel, make it that Reggie gets a revenge on the Butt Witch with her strength and a strap-on.

I didn't, but I really hope someone did. I think I asked him what his parents were thinking, but it has been years and I don't remember his response. I feel like it was something stupid, like his parents just really liked the name.

futa is shit tier

>reading marvel
Well there's your problem.

I think it should be consensual because that is my personal fetish!

Is there even enough canon in the show to worry about viewing it in order? I thought I might have missed something with Todd visiting his brother, but it wasn't relevant to the plot.

It ends with the strap-on coming to life.

Wait. Does this mean Big Deal gets cucked?

futa is the most patrician of all fetishes.

that would be hard to do between butt witch and 12.

Attached: futa threads.jpg (700x750, 101K)

There are many, many hints throughout the season that hint that Reggie doesn't care about boys in a romantic way. Episode 17 didn't "make" her lesbian. If I was more autistic, I'd make a list with full notations.

Who the fuck does this kind of shit

Why? Why can't they both like it?

Attached: 21_uZw6UnSsadddwf.png (1920x1090, 720K)

This feels wrong.

they are enemies, how could i convincingly write something that makes sense where butt witch seduces 12, a sexually immature girl?

It's been established since the start that Reggie acts like a much younger kid than she actually is. Most little kids aren't romantically interested in anyone. Unless you made a list hinting at all the times she seemed interested in girls before that episode, it'd be basically worthless.

>she doesn’t look fucking crazy and weird
dropped

I wanted to fuck stuff before I was mature, even things I wasn't friends with, like Ho-Oh from Pokemon, and it doesn't have to be convincing, just sexy.

He's honestly a bit of a prick by the end of the season. Even his apology for beating the shit out of Reggie is half-assed.

Use her maturity powers to force her to be obscenely baby crazy.

wait what?

checked
how about this then

Attached: 21_uZw6UnSsadddwfssssssssssss.png (1920x1090, 762K)

that doesn't sound very consensual. i guess it would mean 12 would enjoy it, but it would still be rape. i guess i could do something like that.

DO IT PUSSY

>Reggie Sucks a Dick
[It's Always Sunny in Iowa music]

Man, when was the last time you heard Lowa in a cartoon?

No matter the state of the vote, fics are only good if there's a dick involved. Nobody actually likes lesbo stuff.

Why do you think nobody likes it? I'm sure at least 1 out of literal billions does!

its split down the middle, i could go either way with it, and i have much more work with futa in it than with straight lesbian stuff. so there is a good chance butt witch will grow a cock.

Better

Just keep minded that people who vote lesbian are likely people who are just voting against futa, because a lot of people who only like straight fics hate futa.

About that last time I heard my home state mentioned which was... when was Cats Don't Dance released? I'm actually starting to appreciate stories taking place or starting in the "Flyover States." Technically mines a Drive- or Ride-Through state, what with Indiana having the most highways and train tracks running through us.

Attached: Courtly Shrug.jpg (395x365, 161K)

I know it doesn't concern you, but my belief is that futa on non-futa girl or another futa is a subcategory of lesbian!

Based identification purist poster.

He's pretty ungrateful and can be shortsighted like Reggie. He was mad that Esther made the band he didn't even care about, even going so far as to accuse her of doing it on purpose. This is even after she lent her own guitar to him for the audition. Esther is the only trio kid who's not a selfish cunt.

Attached: tumblr_pviou7KAMJ1uksfhwo3_1280.png (1280x999, 473K)

If you had to guess, would Butt Witch be closer to being 21 or 51?

Esther is, however, a doormat and does have rage building in her.

Like late 30's early 40's range.

shes like 36

Endless is a fucking magic land. Have Buttwitch force Reggie to grow a penis using her weird body altering powers, and then she goes down on it. Even if it's an illusion, the victim still feels it. Reggie really did feel like her back was being broken in that episode. Forced shapeshifting is hot.

I like this idea better. If it's rape, in Endless it should be particularly WEIRD rape.

Whenever I hear Matt Berry as Butt Witch, I cannot help but picture his career in British comedy with her.
...missed opportunity to not have Big Deal voice by Rich Fulcher.

Intro is pretty kino, bros

best episodes
Esther Forever
Guy Pleasant Forever
Endless Forever
Dustin Forever
Secrets Forever
Fancy Forever
The Locals Forever
Spring Break Forever
Dance Forever
Audition Forever

just shop Mega Milk's face on it.

If you flip 12 horizontally it looks like 51.
If you rotate 12 upside-down it looks like 21.

Had to.

Attached: Frank Witch.png (1920x1090, 652K)

RIP

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-05-00h52m12s195.jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

Almost the same as my list. I'd replace Dustin and Locals with Not Twelve and Locked Out.

Probably what Butt Witch would make Reggie hallucinate once she starts learning about pubic hair and the vagina.

...not yet.

Attached: Forever 12_Nega Worms.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

im new to editing no bully

Attached: MegaButtWitchMilk.png (1920x1090, 785K)

Why does she dress like ace ventura?

From what I've seen about it, the show's potential seemed to have diminished compared to the pilot. I personally think the show would be better off without the excessive pandering Netflix added in an effort to stay relevant with small communities. When animated show relies on something that, it limits the amount of viewers who can fully enjoy the story, thus limiting the audience. I'm not saying that the pandering to those groups is bad, I'm saying if the show wants to take off with a wider audience, it should lessen the amount of the pandering it does in my opinion

user, pls

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-06-02h15m56s246.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

What? Everything about puberty was exaggerated to the horrifying while Reggie was under BW's influence. It makes sense.

That's going in my Frank folder.

Lewd.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-06-03h35m52s78.jpg (1920x1080, 661K)

Gwen confirmed for irredeemable degenerate. Reggie is right to be disgusted.

Fat

Gross

Attached: qq.png (1165x1023, 426K)

>insert perfectly generic assessment user intends to use as copypasta for any show he doesn't like because of lesbians or nignogs
You could say that about any show and it's just generic enough to believe you didn't watch it.

Why isn't she crying? Have her kill herself in the next panel. She does it in Endless and her corpse reanimates to be an islander.

Her Danny Phantom shirt bothers me

I didn't say it was because of either of those two camps. I was more focused about some of the subtle things. For example, some of the outfits worn by extra characters in pic related has me questioning "who is the audience of this show for?" Is this a show marketed towards kids? Adults? liberal arts students? I mean the show says 12 forever but I'm under the impression it should have been 16 forever or 18 forever to fit with the demographic this show is trying to cultivate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-04-34-29.jpg (1080x585, 308K)

The general Netflix audience is young adults aside from their preschooler audience shows. It's unlikely that a show trying to appeal exclusively to an older child to young teen audience would be successful.

>liberal arts students?

I think this is the intended demo, but it tries its hardest to say it's for older kids

I can agree with that

White and red t-shirts were quite popular.

Then I think it should stop trying to say it's for older kids at that point, acknowledge the people who watch it and effectively expand upon being a show for the liberal art student audience instead of trying to say "this is a kids show adults can watch"

If it had another season, it would be Thirteen. It wouldn't be Twelve Forever then.

Maybe they think "normal" kids might watch more than "normal" adults (who would prefer to watch Bojack and Big Mouth)

N-nice

Maybe so but I would have expected them to try and dig deeper into in order to gain a stronger understanding of their audiences

what an autistic little girl

best one.

blog? if you dont have one you should make a Twitter or something to publicly archive what you've done

The gentler the rejection the better

...Now it is..

Attached: Forever 12_Nega Worms_02.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Yes make her cry. YES.

add Mall Forever

I don't keep up with this stuff. What did Julia do?

Alleged is she drunkenly hit in employees

Is it me, or is this show kind of bad? I know it acknowledges what a terrible and obnoxious person Reggie is in the end, but that doesn't change the fact that she's terrible and obnoxious.

Also, Christ that theme song is limp as fuck.

Attached: supervillain shuffle.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Reggie 100% deserved it, and he was right.

Like season two Mabel, Reggie will never learn from her mistakes because she's LGBT.
>She'll get a free pass card every time.

Attached: Forever 12 Reggie Lip bite.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

no, Ester was there first together with shane and reggie on one of the first boards, they litteraly blacked him because he wasn't diverse enough

Attached: 1564382060241.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>The birthday memory
I didn't like that one. It hit too close to home. Like, way too uncomfortably close.

Splitting a netflix sub between four people comes out to like $2 a month, and my views actually count towards getting a second season.

Now someone do the abe face.

Attached: 닌-010s-looks-like-twelve-forever-has-a-picture-in-6597431.png (500x1387, 216K)

RIP shane

But the thing is, Butt-Witch is how Reggie sees herself growing up. Actual Adult Reggie will look more like her.

Wait, if Reggie is lesbian, and Butt-Witch is Future Reggie, that means Butt-Witch is lesbian.

>"NO! I'm becoming like the Butt-Witch! I don't want to be Extra Thick!"

You know, you would think the part where they all just cough out gross worm things should make them reconsider their actions.

Even if that meme came out around the Neo-Tens, Regina is weird enough to say that on her own.

I mean, they are twelve.

Lesbians like it

They're like, less than one percent of the population.

>tfw this is true
>have to make my own content because everyone else is into futa and nobody else shares my very specific tastes
>hate what I make
feels bad

Attached: A47AF367-F683-4588-BFAE-AD660A87D222.jpg (691x565, 129K)

You can still make it that user, pretty sure no one will mind free content.

Is that why I've had the theme stuck in my head for like 3 days?

>The part where Butt Witch appears
Damn, always gets to me.

What if turns out everyone was in Endless but nobody knows because everyone kept it a secret?

The Endless has no night and is in bright light all the time, meaning it is one with the light side and is therefore pure good.

Isn't that creepy? Things should change.

So, how long was she trapped there before she died?

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I can believe it. It takes time for Reggie to accept she's going to end up with Butt-Witch's figure.

You're a god damn sociopath, user

>Finds out Butt-Witch is actually her
>Slicks harder

>sends it out to die
what? were they supposed to lock it away forever?

for the thread, bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=OX7u1Su8-kY

>terrible and obnoxious
Cool and Awesome
Not everyone hates fun like you user, and that's okay

Reggie is portrayed as a toxic person (and not in the way twitter/tumblr use the phrase) for at least 95% of the show. Hell, the other characters even acknowledge this right before they immediately forgive her for no reason other than that the plot demanded it.

If you think she's supposed to be cool and awesome you should probably do some self reflection.

Looks like astro boy _____edition.

In a roundabout way, she is (being older Reggie).

>Hell, the other characters even acknowledge this right before they immediately forgive her for no reason
They were in the wrong in the first place. Todd basically abandoned his friends for a rando. And who even knows what Esther's problem was because she literally did not even know the guy she was dancing with at the party. What kind of retard would choose that over a literal wonderland where they have super powers?

>literal wonderland where they have super powers?

Which corrupts and degrades you into some twisted simulacrum of your former self.

We're seeing that its not a healthy place to be in.

I'm pretty sure you're replying to bait user. You've been tricked.

The actual animation in the opening is fine, but the song really lacks punch imo. The vocals in particular are very flat.

Season 1 didnt take a full year. It's beginning of spring. It will take 3 seasons to reach 1 year so the finale could be her turning 13.

I thought I'd hate the islanders but they actually have consistent characters and pretty likeable.

Bow to your new leader, Glorious Butt-Witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzayY6rx9_M

Do Islanders even need to do that?

Hey Reggie, big fan

What did she mean by "being back"?
Wasn't she born from the volcano?

Attached: Forever Twelve_Bum Witch_04.png (938x854, 545K)

Needs the inner blank pupil back.

She's a primordial being of the Endless, she dies every time a little girl eventually grows up and moves on to adulthood, then is reborn from the insecurities of the next one who's scared about puberty and shit.

>over 100k views
Whoa! It only had a few hundred views when I saw this, I hope this is an indicator that people are actually watching this show.

Shit, I figured that the whole "researcher" thing was a ruse.

I still believe that after she was sucked dry from fighting the madness for soo long and being an adult.
Her mind lacked the imagination to transform her into something like the islanders...So she just poof'ed.
The clothes that were left were REAL.

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human_03.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Endless must have a mind or a some kind of will of it's own. There's a chance it uses these bodies as vessels to indirectly tell people what it wants them to think.

>show makes fun of you for trying to figure out its lore.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (300x345, 24K)

Endless, or at least Reggie's island, seems to determined to make sure people don't figure it out. Perhaps it's just exclusive to Reggie's island since she just wants fun and friends without any real responsibility.

Perhaps she's an ancestor to Reggie who got trapped into Endless. Remember how Reggie's dad is a implied manchild? Maybe Butt Witch is his mom who influenced him to be like that. Maybe Butt Witch is him, which would explain the voice, if anything.

What if the researcher was actually a creation of the Endless?

Yeah, I somewhat agree with you there. Maybe its intentional.

>You mom's kinda hot.

Attached: family_photo.png (1338x752, 913K)

>Reggie shitposts on Yea Forums
Makes perfect sense actually

Attached: 1463398250532.jpg (543x549, 66K)

is reggie THE most autistic protagonist in a cartoon currently airing?

A pretty good contender for being one of the most autistic protagonists in all of western televised animation period.

Probably but I love her for it

Attached: very exploitable picture.jpg (809x550, 203K)

How did such an autismal child come from the most perfect woman?

Then the clothes would have poofed with her.after she broke..

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human_02.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I think the dad is much to blame. Noticed how young Reggie and current Reggie are virtually identical?

damn she thicc

Attached: momTHICC.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

If it wasn't the fact that she's so cute, she'll likely be even more obnoxious than she is already

Attached: 1565029431364.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

She’s mostly an endearing sort of spergy as opposed to a Fanboy and Chum Chum near maliciousness

; -;

Attached: reggie cry.png (1502x573, 282K)

The show says it's straight up impossible to logically explain Endless, but it also says you're an asshole if you start to get pissed at people who want to do that.

>has a poll
>proceeds to not listen to the poll
why even have a poll if you already knew what you were going to do?

Oh nooooo

The show is pretty shit. No matter how much I try to like it, more than half of the episodes are a slog to sit through. The OP is fucking gold though.

because it wasn't a landslide in one direction or the other.

cease. i can't cum if they cry, it makes me feel like too much of a pedophile.

>tfw the higher the autism level the hotter
>Regina's autism makes me completely nut
W-why does it work that way
It's not normal to be attracted to huge weirdo girls, is it?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x484, 770K)

Todd is truly a man of taste.

Attached: Sweating Gentleman.jpg (682x546, 245K)

Okay, just a few questions and wonders i got for this series that i hope will be answered in season 2, if we even get one.
>how the hell did esther find her way to endless on her own with just a little flute?
>what the hell was in that clay to make reggie's key possible
>there are other islands besides endless and i'd like a few episodes of the trio exploring them
she's nice but i'd drop kick her son desu

Attached: 1564953578245.png (598x628, 383K)

I don't get how a brainlet, chestlet, disgusting spaz repeatedly gives me erections. I don't even like loli stuff normally.

I just wanna snuggle her and protect her.

>>how the hell did esther find her way to endless on her own with just a little flute?
>>what the hell was in that clay to make reggie's key possible
The flute became a totem/key. Probably as a result of Esther's loneliness
The item itself clearly isn't important, we're meant to see that anything can be suitable for transporting
Basically I think Bethune is a Stephen King town where it's the locus of some supernatural shit that targets unhappy kids (Reggie getting no respect for her digs, Elmer losing his mother, etc) and brings them into the Endless. Stephen King-ey because I'm completely convinced the Endless isn't on the up and up

I mean yeah. Its Iowa.

It's her confidence and lack of shame. The energy she emits and Mabel-esque quirks naturally feel attractive as a source of strength

I mean she's also 12. Give the girl a break.

Who else thought that lil' Reggie was gonna eat the scab.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-07-19h25m20s139.jpg (1920x1080, 658K)

To be fair, I would eat pieces of a scab at that age.

It crossed my mind
But she found a way to be even more disgusting

The book really threw me off.

Its almost admirable, really. Hope she'll retain those qualities after she matures.

Assuming she has Endless, she'll never mature

Certainly reminds me of someone...

Attached: Other Mother 5.jpg (886x1388, 380K)

>Season two, episode two
>Reggie accidentally causes a mall shooting.

Attached: mall shooting.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>you hear shots at school
>children screaming and running
>you find a place to hide
>the screams die down
>you hear foots steps getting near to you
>you decide to peek from where you're hiding
>you see this adorable littles red head
>you decide to come out of hiding
>you approach her and ask if shes ok
>she pulls a knife from her back and stab you in the stomach
>your head start spinning
>before you can react she stabs your thighs
>your fall to your knees
>she lifts her shirt and pull a revolver out of her pants
>she hold it sideways in front of your face
>she look at you in the eyes, and with a smile in her face she says
>"you gonna tell me to grow up?"
>you mind race to find he right thing to say, but before you can answer-
>BANG! BANG!

I was thinking like she found a revolver at her mom's closet and thought it would be fun to play cowboy in the mall with her friends.

Attached: that one pup.png (302x271, 88K)

Maybe if the show's successful, other characters with a very specific design focus like the Butt Witch would become more prominent in western animated media.

Attached: whathappenedtomyisland.png (1920x1090, 1.43M)

Attached: Autism.jpg (1280x720, 514K)

I like how they handled Dustin. You would think he would be flat as "big bad brother" type of character but they made pretty well.

damn reggie

A resurgence of voluptuous women (even just especially villains) would be a dream come true

Or do you mean women with men's voices? I guess I can work with that too

I'll be fine with both, though I guess some kids would have a weird awakening.

Do you think Endless being nonsensical is exclusive to Reggie's island or is present throughout?

Attached: DisneySec.jpg (540x762, 57K)

The show is one big growing up lesson. How is it not for kids?

Assuming the clips weren't bullshit, those news stories indicate there's a place out there with a President whose most treasured possession were her shoes, and a place with at least one giant woman who rides a hollow sea monster

Yeah, but there's a possibility that they can still be explained.

based todd lover.

Reggie kind of ruined his social standing so who knows, his girlfriend seems pretty cool and understanding though

Did she though? He seems to associate with her out of choice and I don't recall him getting any grief from classmates

OH YES! MORE!

Reggie doesn't really seem to be bullied by anyone. People seem to just ignore her, and the worst is just people talking behind her back. This may be worse than regular bullying, because at least that teaches you social norms.

Attached: 12 Forever.png (1422x1600, 2.94M)

I think Ginger is the show I've compared this to the most. While that show is almost entirely mundane it really focuses on the whole perils of being a flyover adolescent
Lois would be a good mentor figure for Reggie. She's got a firm hand for Carl that Reggie's mom really lacks

>Comparing 12 Forever to something as great as Paranoia Agent
No.

Attached: fixed.png (1422x1600, 848K)

The show's deeper than I initially thought, but let's not oversell it. At heart, it's a fun cartoon about growing up.

I mostly made the comparison because by the last episodes its revealed Endless is a horrific juvenile nightmare dimension of pro-longed childhood that can not only make you forget everything and keep you there, but literally kill you as your anxieties worsen while your Beldam spirit attempts to take over your personal happy little playpen and eat all the inhabitants.
Prior to the last 2-3 eps I'd agree it's more ChalkZone/early 2000's Nick-ish.

Yeah, I was worried he'd just be like Tristan, but this was a much better choice.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-07-20h50m42s137.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

>Main show removes this turbo fag
what did Julia mean by this

I wonder he and Shane would make some kind of return to the show.