Never had an actual education

>never had an actual education
>is so coddled and sheltered he will cry at the most minor thing
>is actually retarded
>has no marketable skills
>has never done any actual labour in his life
>lives on a beachhouse thats probably stealing it's water and electricity
Oh boy when this boy actually steps outside of his Beach Town and his Gem Royalty life.

Attached: gCvcNo3.png (1049x803, 677K)

>is actually retarded
Has this been confirmed? I've been out of the loop

Was a bit hyperbolic there but he's not smart at all, he's really fucking dumb.

Maybe if you've only ever seen season 1 or episodes boarded by Lamar Abrams. Connie really helped him mature pretty quickly.

>Never had an actual education
Pearl teaches him the basic
>Cries at the most basic thing
No
>No marketable skills
He has perfect pitch and can play multiple instruments, not to mention sing
>Never done actual labor
He worked as a roadie briefly
>The Beach House steals its supplies
The washing machines work on gem tech, so no

>No marketable skills
>Never done actual labor

The marketability of singing aside, he’s so physically strong now that if he wanted to he could probably lift a car with one hand like Superman. That’s a pretty marketable physical labour skill.

Also he seems to be able to manipulate people with a grin a few tears and a stupid song. He could be a natural diplomat.

That’s also marketable.

You know he has super strength right? And he’s sort of a musical prodigy. And that’s not even getting into his healing abilities.

He's probably going to get into politics.

>AU where he's basically the Anti-Venom of the SU world
>AU where he follows in Greg's footsteps
He has plenty of potential imo

Also he's superpowered Gem royalty, he doesn't exactly need to go and get a job.

Who needs one when you'e the heir of a transgalactic empire and a millionaire father?
>is so coddled and sheltered he will cry at the most minor thing
He singlehandedly stood out the Diamond Authority and completely owned them.
>is actually retarded
Which he clearly isn't.
>has no marketable skills
Why he should ever need such a thing?
>has never done any actual labour in his life
Having actual labour in your life isn't something to be proud of. It means you're either poor or low educated.
>lives on a beachhouse thats probably stealing it's water and electricity
Nigga lives near the ocean and has a pocket dimension in his house.

You are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1561186695124.jpg (1178x720, 393K)

The writers just don't know what to do with Steven as a main character.

Holy shit is that a lavender castle reaction pic?

Nobody in the crew has officially called him a retard but his intellect has been put to question in more than one occasion by the show.

He may not be officially retarded but he is certainly one in terms of function.

pic related is his future

Attached: steven universe.jpg (1228x868, 369K)

>millionaire father?
he blew it all on hookers and a boat that sunk.

He's a main character, isn't that enough?
I have a Lyca gets annoyed at stupid shit themed reaction folder.
That boat only costed 100k, besides Greg already told that he'd use that money on Steven's education.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45K)

No worse than your invalid ass making threads like these

Noice, I didn't think anyone else remembered that show.

Greg is still loyal to Rose even after she died, if anything he would waste his money giving it to people who need it, because Greg is just wholesome like that.

Greg might have started investing in small businesses if the movie trailer is anything to go by. I'm pretty sure this place wasn't a Beach City staple until now

Attached: 4837c627d3dac1fb2d0b8cfe07f929c2.png (1139x643, 595K)

Forgotten but not gone. We're still waiting for remake.

>Delmarvan Distribution Centers
He invested in deliveries?

>Having done actual labour in your life isn't something to be proud of. It means you're either poor or low educated.
I work hard for my income, fuck off

Attached: all around me are familiar faces.png (317x124, 71K)

Maybe? Seems like it's the old wrestling arena if the lack of a proper roof and it facing the sea is anything to go by. Delivery service would be pretty good for such a small town. Helps basically every business there expand.

Steven Universe world iddn't have world wars and is a place of progressive peace. This is why the military doesn't exist. Sorry that hurts your feelings incel.

what would steven be like if SU took place in our world?

You sound jelly OP.

Wasn't there an episode where Connie had Steven read some of her books. How did he learn to read?

The depression would set in a lot faster that's for fucking sure. People would probably actually make a religion for the guy too.

greg gave him a pseudo-education
in one episode steven explains to peridot how rain works and that he got that information off greg

rose wouldnt like humans, me thinks.

Pearl. She has teaching supplies and shit

Post >yfw you realized that the line "I must be incredibly important to Gem culture" was in the TWENTY FIFTH EPISODE OF THE SHOW

Attached: Mirror_Gem_013.png (1920x1090, 1.68M)

remember that time when Pearl told Steven she would teach him how to read the gem language and then we never got any hint of it still existing after that episode

Attached: 4063546071.png (1070x535, 337K)

You're mis-remembering a bit there, user. Steven asks Pearl and she says it's overly complicated and not really all that useful.

Attached: 7c803be0410e51b5d6f1bee778eda621.png (800x210, 227K)

Greg was the one who taugh him everything, the gems are just nannies

>An AU
And that's the point, you'll have to change the story in oreder to put Steven's habilities to good use; music, both siging and instruments; the strenght, healing and other powers, comprhensible and willines to help others, he does have potential but what he lacks is motivation, a goal. Steven is just comfortable living the way he is doing absoluty nothing but hang out with his friends.

And would you stop with the gem royality point, is not like he nor the diamonds have an interest in Steven joining the bussines of gem making.

She did point out he’d never really use it.

but he showed interest in learning some of it, I didn't expect Steven to be a master gem linguist (well maybe now that he is kind of a gem diplomat) but there wasn't even any acknowledgment that they have their own language after

>>>/reddit/
There are many problems with Steven's character, but your sour grapes isn't one of them.

sugar is western akira toriyama. she can write some good and interesting premises and setups, but cant write plot to save her life.

Since one having a job it's a bad thing? Think we got a brat who lives of an inherence that can spend the whole day in Yea Forums.

Peridot getting into sexy cosplays.

And yet Steven has not been show attending schooleven in just a scene..

It would put a lot of stress in Rose, feeling obligated to help all those in need, a lot of people wanting to manipulated her but with the right ones, at least diseases could be eradicated

Not true, gem language is all over Homeworld.

The writing on the door indicates it's Pink's practice(?) kindergarten which is why it's so small compared to the massive chamber just outside with all the columns, which is Blue's. This means the Rutile Twins and maybe Rhodenite etc. are part of Pink's court

Attached: Off_Colors_096.png (1920x1090, 1.12M)

>>Never had an actual education
>Pearl teaches him the basic
Fantastic he's homeschooled by an alien that barely understands earth, that can't possibly go wrong
>He has perfect pitch and can play multiple instruments, not to mention sing
>Singing
>Marketable
Yeah he can but doesn't mean he will, dude has never worked an honest days work in his life.
Unironically this
>Having actual labour in your life isn't something to be proud of. It means you're either poor or low educated.
Fuck off class traitor
>Greg already told that he'd use that money on Steven's education.
What education? he's clearly never getting into any collages or unis with his shit homeschooling.

Besides the major point is that Steven would never ever be able to travel anywhere in the world alone, or atleast without his Gem moms, and Connie once she actually goes and makes something out of herself would realize that Steven is a dead end, sure he's space royalty but he's not settling down material and leave him

lol taking this as serious critism of the show

damn straight I am, I wish I could have an easy as fuck life as he has.

Steven's dad would be under constant debt, the Gems would be harassed and probably forced off the homes because they don't technically own them and then a shopping mall would be built there.
Steven would end up being the lowest tier wage slave because they would never have time to change the Diamonds ways.

Connie's mother is a doctor and her dad is a security guard. If you can't see the parallels of her not caring about the distance between those two professions and her and Steven's relationship that's on you.

how would rose be able to cope with all the shit humans have done in their history?

> This means the Rutile Twins and maybe Rhodenite etc. are part of Pink's court
I find this interesting, like, Pink and defectiveness seem to be hand on hand

She has a lot of love in her non-existent heart.

by becoming an hero.

>instead of making steven because she couldnt handle not fixing HW she makes steven to hill herself because she fought her entire life for a lie

>since one having a job it’s a bad thing
Having no job is better than having a shitty job.

I laughed, have a (you)

Attached: tumblr_inline_oqj6u90eXN1qcu0mc_1280.png (521x550, 37K)

Well yeah he could. It’d be super easy for him to lift shit.

artist?