What is your opinion of Nathalie?

A.k.a best girl in Miraculous Ladybug.

Attached: Nathalie Faces.jpg (750x588, 60K)

Hot

Blindly-obedient to the point of self-destruction, and it's only going to get worse for her.

>samefag bump

You have good taste.

Not necessarily. She may balk if she finds out Adrien is Cat Noir, thus forcing her into a situation where she must abstain from battle (since she can't bring herself to fight either Agreste. She's sworn to protect them both).

Nah, she'd slit his throat in his sleep if it meant winning his love.

*Gabriel's love, I mean.

Which would go over "so well" with Gabriel, and she knows it.

"I killed your son after you lost your wife. Now LOVE ME!"

She was in a threesome.

Attached: tumblr_pnqums8DQb1whqznyo1_1280.png (1280x1708, 930K)

she rapes Adrien! It in the schedule under Nathalie teaching.

If he ordered it specifically, she'd do it without blinking twice.

>Implying Adrien didn't want her to begin with

Attached: Nathalie Adrien.gif (500x200, 1.93M)

She's just like the show.
no substance

That's because Astruc can't write. The potential for a great character IS there (a woman torn between her loyalty to Adrien and Gabriel).

That's not the goth girl.
My god is she beautiful.

Why are french kids cartoons so hot

The chicks are well-designed.

Attached: Nathalie Mayura.jpg (1600x2155, 997K)

Those of you who say the potential of the show is wasted or the writing and development of the characters are bad- especially Marinette being mary sue- can go to hell. Miraculous is the most popular girls' show for children and preteens in Europe and the Middle East. It is more successful than you whiners will ever be, all of you who do nothing but criticize. You fuckers are grown ass men in your 20s and 30s, you think you know what makes a good show? Fuck you! Stick to your shitty Avatar and CN/Disney Channel mass produced garbage like Ben 10, OKKO, Steven Jewniverse, Gumball, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls and Regular Show. Fuck off. Fuck! Off

Attached: 1559670266163.jpg (1080x620, 45K)

Popularity is not a gauge of true success.

Not that he can't write but he refuses to rock the boat, thats why everything is cookie cutter and bland

Nah, fuck this show. If it weren't for that stupid anime clip, this never would've been popular in the first place.

Didn't they say something about an announcement on the 8th?

>Nah, she'd slit his throat in his sleep if it meant winning his love.

This. Where's this headcanon that she likes him come from? Hell, she might just hate that the man she loves had a child with another woman.

>and the Middle East
Wut?

Turtleneck waifus are a rare, sophisticated bunch.

Economy-wise it kinda is...
Unless you have shit for brains and you dont know how to capitalize on it

>It could have been so much better
FUCK.

She really is perfect in looks. Glasses, polished hair, formal clothes, turtleneck. Maximum Dayum.

Damn straight.

Sadly she's been overlooked by the internet.

Attached: Nathalie is love Nathalie is life.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)