Is this movie safe to watch with a family member or will my mom think I'm a furry...

Is this movie safe to watch with a family member or will my mom think I'm a furry? Should I just watch it alone preventing the possible cringe?

Attached: MrFox.jpg (938x1000, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cfEh_yXbTGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure they're cringing at the fact you're watching something animated already.

It's fun with a strong PG rating. Any family member would enjoy it.

The movie is weird but in the way that normies think is sophisticated
But given that you’re asking this on 4chins it’s pretty likely they already know your powerlevel you unkempt sperg

Your mom already knows you're a furry.

Your mom doesn't even know what a furry is. If she enjoys Disney movies, just watch it with her.

Boggis, Bunce and Bean.

They did nothing wrong.

Well... It's not real animation since it's stop motion.
I would NEVER ask my mom to watch zootopia with me, it would be too embarrassing
No one knows my power level yet, I fake being manly and all but I watch lilo & stitch when alone
She possibly thinks I'm gay but as
said she doesn't know what a furry is i think.

But is the movie itself cringe like every animation movies or not? I mean I really like animation movies but feel uneasy to watch them with others

Attached: agYzKbx_700b.jpg (500x485, 33K)

Your mom is gonna hear Clooney’s voice and be wet instantly, that’s the bigger concern here user

They will think you're a furry for sure, but not in the sense that you're perverted, just that you like animated animals

They didn’t use personal nuclear armaments to stop the ongoing violations of th NAP
Honestly Mr. Fox is such a cunt in this I really was with the farmers

youtu.be/cfEh_yXbTGI

You're a coward but considering my mom still talks about the time I took her to see Final Destination 5 this cowardice is probably a good thing.

That being said Wes Anderson movies have a very wide audience appeal for being so artsy, and Fantastic Mr Fox can be shared with pretty much anyone.
Great flick for around Thanksgiving if you're tired of Charlie Brown.

The movie has an off the wallness to it that comes off purposefully cringe comedic at points

This and Rushmore are the only good Wes Anderson movies.

It depends on your mom's opinions on animated films. I can't get my family to watch anything animated unless it's for the kids.

I'm convinced I'm watching it alone.

Keep the thread going if you want to discuss the movie, heard it won an Oscar or something, I'll brb

>not liking Life Aquatic

You didn't like Isle of Dogs or Grand Budapest?

It's got a catchy song.

I agree.

This is one of those movies I've always wanted to watch but never found the time. Is it worth it, anons?

Great movie, 8,5/10
It was way more mature than I expected it to be.
A couple scenes reminded me of the incredibles.
The beach Boys seems made to be put in movies

Attached: 1559690296364.jpg (1077x1054, 117K)

Glad ya liked it.
Give Isle Of Dogs a chance some other day too. Similar stopmotion style and a bit more adult with a PG-13 rating.

Mixed bag, only you know how you’ll feel about it

I surely will Thanks

You'd think this movie is set in the 60's or 50's, but it's actually set in modern times for some reason