How would Yea Forums fix All-Stars?

How would Yea Forums fix All-Stars?

Attached: TDAS-total-drama-all-stars-season-5-35543206-605-507.png (605x507, 230K)

>not have half the cast be filled with RoTI characters
>scrap the Mal plot
>either scrap Al or get his old voice back

And also increase the cast size and/or episode. They had a decent concept for a season and blew it.

more girls, less clothes

Remember when Fresh TV spoiled the elimination order on their blog?

Get rid of every Revenge cast member except Scott

Scrap it entirely and give Pahkitew Island 13 more constestents and episodes.

Add Owen, remove a couple of the ROTI like Jo and Mike. Maybe Scott.

Sierra and Heather have mandatory sex challenges together

Zeke Win when Chris declares that whoever gets to the cash wins.
also these

Change everything except the concept and Scott

Cancel this shit series before season 2

Add in more episodes and characters (Owen, Leshawna, Izzy, DJ, Bridgette, Harold). Replace Sam with Brick. Replace the writers with ones that actually watched and payed attention to the first 3 seasons of the show. Make Courtney and Lindsay the final 2.

cancel it

More sierra

Make it after pahkitew so we have a more diverse mix of 3 shows instead of just the first 2. Also here the fuck are Owen, Gwen,Izzy, Harold ,Leshawna and DJ? Those guys were in like every season and always stuck around for a while.

Make the host Izzy

Let Courtney and Gwen be together, seriously, this stupid wishy washy lowkey gaybait plot has gotten too far, either make one of them hook up with Duncan already or let them be together, but is infuriating watching this subplot.
Also Trent > Duncan.

Literally who the fuck watched this show?
Like, I thought all these charcters were from the Ridonculous Race and I watched this when it came out. I don't even remember it.

Attached: Total-drama-pahkitew-island-248.jpg (2000x1310, 310K)

>>Make Courtney and Lindsay the final 2

This.

I did. I'm not proud of it, but I did.