This is you

If you were in any comic book or animated series, you'd be Kyle.

Attached: Klye.png (142x370, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Kyle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a pretty or skinny twink

Do I get a big strong loving lizard bf
Pls say yes

Yes. Yes you do.

I really don't understand the puropse of this character.
Ironically a fucking tumblrite said it best:
>no offense but i really hate this whole ‘kyle is a whiny piece of crap', it’s too reminiscent of the way I’ve seen men with trauma treated by fandom before, and idc if it comes from the crew themselves.

>I just don’t understand how we’re supposed to sympathize with the horde soldiers who were abducted children turned child soldiers, presumably all abused in individual ways (obviously Kyle was neglected and perhaps emotionally abused) but not for him specifically? Like it’s suspect that we’re not meant to care for the male victim of abuse who expresses their trauma in 'annoying' ways, because he actually expresses weakness as a masculine character. I don’t like this direction at all, it feels really juvenile and in bad taste.

You mean to say that I'd be used as a political device that will be discussed by degenerate chodes on a mongolian throat singing consultation netgroup to further some higher being's personal agenda and ultimately have no actual contribution to what happens in the series whatsoever beyond that one label forced upon myself?

Noelle hates men (white, cis men anyway). Kyle is her whipping boy/scapegoat she can use to release her anti-male aggression.

>Noelle hates men (white, cis men anyway). Kyle is her whipping boy/scapegoat she can use to release her anti-male aggression.
I normally hate the dyke-Ra posters but honestly in this case you're not wrong. Kyle is the only notable white blond male in the show and he's a complete joke. What the writers are basically saying is "you know that blond haired blue eyed white guy who's normally the protagonist in other shows? yeah we don't give a shit about him, and his story is not worthy of being told"
Unlike older shows where women/brown people simply weren't included, She-Ra goes out of its way to include a white male (but only one) and treat him poorly for no real reason, and that's just so immature and petty.

>cute twink who gets dicked by hot reptile guy
I wish

He actually does have a purpose, it’s to show that he’s not fit as a soldier but he needs to live as one anyway because Horde gives you no choices. He’s a child soldier who is doing it only because he has to.

As a white blond male, I find it hilarious. How insecure are you?

we also see an episode where when he exposed his vulnerability to the heroes, he was just ignored and treated as a nuisance. Remember when Bow was imprisoned?

FIVE! FIVE THREADS! HA HA HA!

Attached: fdsffdsd.jpg (794x574, 49K)

In a competently written show (like ATLA which the writers are clearly trying to be) this type of character would eventually have some hidden depths revealed after an initial comedic introduction. But in She-Ra that...never really happens.

Even parts of Tumblr don’t find it funny, because it makes no sense to portray the Horde as abused child soldiers worthy of sympathy, and then turn around and mock Kyle even though he’s in the same boat.
If Kyle did something to warrant his treatment by the other characters, that would make sense and might actually be funny. If he was cocky and thought he was more important that he was. But he just comes off as a scared kid (which he is).
If Kyle goes full pumped up kicks against both sides I would not be surprised one bit, and I sincerely hope there’s some kind of payoff for all those scenes with him.

...That's only four fingers, Count.

nah, I am more like fat guy from btooom.

She-ra just didn't understand that the cute twinks should be mechanics to be useful.

Attached: Cz-tWhpUUAAt20A.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

It's Kafka Comedy. You laugh in sympathy at how absurdly unfair the world (or in this case the Horde) is.

But I am a black, skinnyfat, and 6’0 ft

Some people just don't get that the cuter character is, the more you want to break it and see it suffer.

Attached: 3T_b4g1W_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Feminism teaches women out any kind of empathy to men while amplifying their dislikes into fear and hatred. Most women are gender-confirming and prefer gender-confirming males even if they identify as feminists and claim to not be which causes them to view meek, gender-nonconfirming males as the ultimate evil.

>If Kyle goes full pumped up kicks against both sides I would not be surprised one bit, and I sincerely hope there’s some kind of payoff for all those scenes with him.
I love the comedy surrounding Kyle (Tumblr has always had issues with Black & White thinking), however it'd be really clever and neat to see him undergo a parallel arc to Catra, maybe one that shows her less homicidal reaction to abuse and trauma.

I'm not that pretty.

True.

>Noelle hates men
There are low-t motherfuckers who actually believe this, and will post JPGs covered in red lines and text in an effort to "prove" this.

You're misunderstanding what women see as weak compared to what men see as weak. Yes, men hate being seen as weak, it's every man's worst nightmare (more than actually losing). To men a character like this feels off, because he's a male who's treated like this for being weak. To women a character like this is cute and sympathetic.

Men can't stand Shinji Ikari in Evangelion because he shows weakness and does not fight back. Female audience do like him.

lol no, I'm a spaz with a temper problem and would have either gotten shanked by my fellow soldiers or sent off to some remote post and forgotten

>If Kyle goes full pumped up kicks against both sides I would not be surprised one bit, and I sincerely hope there’s some kind of payoff for all those scenes with him.
that'd be neat, here's how I'd handle it!
>Some plot device that could destroy/save the world is being fought over
>Kyle ends up getting it.
>The Horde star cheering like they've won, until he starts attacking both side in equal measure.
>From that point on he's a constant threat to both sides, just showing up and destroying shit at random.
and for bonus points
>Adora tries to talk him down only for him to point out that no one really gave a shit about him until he was a threat

He's dead. Whatdaya want?

I want a proper finger count is what I want.

Right, and I'm sure the guys in the Soi-Ra threads who constantly post about pegging and femdom are the portrait of high T masculinity.

>I sincerely hope there’s some kind of payoff for all those scenes with him
he'll become a chad lumberjack and reunite with his family if we're going by Filmation canon
he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Kyle

Perhaps. But we can at least agree that etching runes over random Twitter posts to try and divine Noelle Stevenson's misandry is beta faggotry, right?

Wrong, i don't have someone who loves me

Attached: 654364.png (1344x756, 808K)

>R [heart] K
Missed that last time.

>not loving Kyle
displays of shit taste are strongly discouraged in the Horde.

Attached: 1540300133759.png (217x301, 60K)

he only has four fingers. Give the poor muppet a break

if I have to be a Kyle can I be the goat lady with the half bra?

Not divine. She is a misandrist.

Well, at least he has her and Rogelio.

He clearly has some kind of pheromone control over beasts (less effective the smarter they are, in sapients it just promotes attraction) and is going to go full Beastman.

This. It's comedy. People need to get over it.