El Tigre

I wish there was more fanart of these two as adults, El Tigre should've had an extra season or two.

Attached: 18514f698ab3.jpg (640x422, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3Q1G257nApDWVNNZ2J2OTFoMDA
nikkikok.tumblr.com/post/168025917207/the-good-the-bad-and-the-el-tigre-bad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They wanted 3 seasons. I might be wrong, but the creator had an interview where he stated that the second season would involve a time skip to them in high school, then the third would be their adult lives. It would have been fun, mang.

Yeah, I remember some concept art of something like that.

Victor and Valentino is superior, far more respective of Mexico and its culture while being far more accurate of a depiction that this whitewashed stereotyping of a backwards yesteryear ignorance.

Mexicans who actually love in Mexico tend to embrace stereotypes much more.
Like whatever the fuck this bullshit is. It could be how they pick their Presidente as far as I know

Attached: bb1f423fff2e5d96e26213810a63c3a8.jpg (634x631, 71K)

Wrong, only shitty gavaucho "honorary mexicans" think that. People who were actually born, raised, and lived out the majority of their life in Mexico proper find that it's insulting the way other people perceive us has been reduced to day of the dead and taco bell.

Day of the dead is Mexico's best looking holiday, and no one thinks Taco Bell is a representative of Mexican food except the ignorant.

You mean illegal aliens?

It really was too good to last, honestly.

>>Seething this hard.
LOL - Sorry. Nope.

is that blackeraser's art? i'm pretty sure that manny and frida's son is one of his fan characters.

if the show does get revived, i hope they go in that direction. it definitely would've been fun, mang.

i think the creator said that they'd also get married and have triplets, one hero, one villain and one undecided.

they probably never have sex .

Attached: a a a 1558911261148.png (1440x1086, 1.09M)

Attached: alt end.webm (400x300, 147K)

But if it does get revived, will they continue it or remake it?

Attached: 1671992 - Black_Cuervo Carmelita_Aves El_Tigre Frida_Suarez Manic47 Maria_Rivera Voltura Zoe_Aves.pn (1344x988, 100K)

You could at least try to not be such an obviously butthurt Chicano.
Pic related

Attached: 4171A96B-C212-4E1A-8DFC-6AF88F6433CC.jpg (600x515, 40K)

BlackEraser? That dude's still alive?

That’s an interesting question.

I’m not sure personally

I think he moved to tumblr at one point, not sure where he is now

if only his dA was still up

Attached: El Tigre vs Black Cuervo.webm (640x480, 1.3M)

Weird. It's like he erased himself from existence. I really liked his art from years ago, but now I can barely remember them. Shame.

El Tigre is one of those cartoons where I love the use of flash animation. I love how wacky and colorful it is.

I didn't kout about him until I found that Manny and Frida picture on a Russian El Tigre forum.

>whitewashed stereotyping
>show was made by a Mexican
Next you’re gonna tell me Boondocks was made by a white dude. People can poke fun at their own culture you know.

>Spictor and Goblino
>representative of Mexican culture
OH MY TACO

Which one was better
For Manny?

Cuvero or Frida?

Also how would the showorld be different if Manny was raised by his Mom instead of his Dad?

How would the show*

Nah. We are the country that asked gringos to bring Speedy back. The ones who told a Chicana who was butthurt about Sombrero Mario in Odyssey to shut the hell up. In fact I struggle to think of any culture that enjoys it's own stereotypes in media more than the Mexican one. I legit have never ever in my life met a single fellow Mexican who's been offended at this stuff, on the contrary, we find it amusing as all hell.

Please go seek other people to speak in the name of. We have bigger concerns than pretending to be offended by fucking cartoons (not to mention we love the fuck out of poking fun at ourselves all the damn time)

This reply is gonna sound autistic, but MannyxFrida was like, my first big ship. Even though there was little ship material because they were kids, the art and fics kept my love for it alive. When it got cancelled and I found out from the creator that season 2 would have so much teenage love drama between them which would ultimately get them together then have 3 kids in the third season, I got so fucking mad in my rage for not being able to watch that happen.

I'm neutral on the whole Manny x Zoe/Frida thing. Though if I had to choose, I'd go with Frida.

Maybe the show would focus more on Maria's worries for her son's heroic and villainous antics, maybe we'd get to see more of Plata Peligrosa?

Apparently if the show had continued we would get to see Frida become Plata Peligrosa... just another reason to seethe at the show's cancellation.

Can't blame you, I would've been pissed too had I been a huge fan of the show back then. I'd love to see season 2 be a 'teenage high school dramedy', maybe taking the piss out of the cliches while they're at it?

Probably one of my favorite underrated nicktoons

IT FUCKING HURTS, user. IT HURTS.

Attached: IT HURTS.jpg (1024x635, 80K)

chicanos gonna chicano

This hurts me really much

Attached: and_the_fuck_i_just_read.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

Same here, user, same here.

Attached: sad manny.jpg (985x839, 156K)

Book of Life is canon to El Tigre, isn't it?
Also this used to be my favorite show for a solid while. I don't know if I'd want it revived because revivals are so unfaithful, or even continued after what Genndy did to Samurai Jack, but I'd definitely love to see someone make a new story in the spirit of the old show with the creator's permission, maybe with some background cameos of Manny and Frida, like a poster or something in the new characters' rooms.

God damn it some Yea Forums user gave me a Google Drive link with all episodes like 2 years ago and I still haven't watched anything past the first episode, that changes today.

Yeah, I believe Jorge said that Sartana is one of La Muerte and Xibalba's children.

Plus Joaquin is an ancestor of Frida's, with her surname actually being Suarez-Mondragon.

Those are the ones I remember from the top of my head, can't find the sources.

You mean this?
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3Q1G257nApDWVNNZ2J2OTFoMDA

Wait so does the movie's book ends take place in Miracle city?

that exact same one yeah

there's an uncensored one too but i don't want to break the rules

Neither can compare to Mucha Lucha!

Cuvero felt better as a rival.
Manny and Frida were one of the few times the "Best friends grow up to be lovers" trope feels natural and totally justified.

I feel bad for the creator. He's pitched three or more projects to Nick and they've shelved all of them. Good ideas all of them.

But hey good to hear Book of Life 2 maybe something going on.

Isn't he working on something for Netflix right now? That and whatever Kid Cosmic turns out to be is all the cartoon stuff I'm excited for at the moment.

He did not have the pedo prestigue of Dan Schneider to secure more shows.

Oh! I remember that one.
It's said that Jorge himself provided the link for free watching.
If only it was of better quality. Why no HQ Jorge? Whyyyyy?
P.S. He also voiced this guy in Victor and Valentino.

Attached: D7YCs27UEAAeHFZ.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

If only it had the 'Evil Ending' (the one with them as adults) on there, the crappy quality version we have isn't good enough.

So where exactly did the guys get their Boots, Belt and Sombrero? I know Grandpapi’s uses tech but Rodolfo’s and Manny’s seem to use magic.

>that adult Frida
Holy shit, Manny snagged himself a nice one.

He sure did, lucky macho

We need more fanart of them as adults, especially Manny

It's never stated where the intro part takes place, so if you want to believe that you can.

Matate maldito chicano. Tu no eres latino.

Ya cállate chicano pendejo

Pero me caga Victor y Valentino.

Never watched it

higher quality when?

Pls

like im fucking desperate at least tell me the episode it is from

The Good the Bad and the El Tigre.

Also it's the alternate ending to that episode.

The alternate ending to The Good, The Bad and the Tigre.

where do i find that becuase i dont see it in the google drive link

Took me forever, but I found it online. Someone should really add it to the Google Drive, never actually saw the full part before.

nikkikok.tumblr.com/post/168025917207/the-good-the-bad-and-the-el-tigre-bad

is there no high quality version of this available? i just want to see how curved adult frida's (and teenage frida's) ass is dammit! oh well, at least i discovered this is a good show because of this thread and will watch it now. sucks we wont get teenage and adult manny and frida time skips for a season 2 and 3 because nick is fucking stupid and cancels anything that isnt spongebob

can't blame you for complaining, i sorta wanna see more of teenage/adult frida too, see how she contrasts to her tomboyish season 1 self

Attached: frida3.jpg (554x713, 82K)

it pains me knowing we probably will never see it in high quality

el tigre is like a kicked puppy, a lost, unemployed puppy... with a cold

Attached: frida sad2.jpg (1034x892, 196K)

user is probably half white.

how terribly planned shit like star vs gets to continue but el tigre dies in its first season shows the world is unfair

autistic thing to say, but the only thing that got me remotely interested in svfoe was that fan theory that marco was a trans girl

i cant let this thread die with that being the last post, so let's talk about frida's ass as an adult again

Feels like it came out at a time with a notable amount of 1 season cartoons that should've continued.

we didn't get enough of adult manny and frida, would've loved to have heard what they sounded like

Attached: evil_ending_adult_frida_by_supermacho.png (500x849, 133K)

Really not enough hispanic women fanart, really would have loved to see some Zoe and Frida.

What the hell's wrong with your taste ¡Pendejo! Either you like Chocano stuff, watch the show for the girls only. or you just can't admit the fact that you hate El Tigre or maybe you're just a pile of Gringo trash (Basura). If you want something better watch Legend quest or maybe Villainous which is made by Mexicans. You have the worst taste yet. ¡Cabron!

This is a white dude who probably unironically uses Latinx.

Shower him with tobacco spit.

what are the chances Netflix goes to Guttierrez for a revival?

Attached: 1516583970412.jpg (800x748, 45K)

>what are the chances Netflix goes to Guttierrez for a revival?
I think itd be easier if it was the other way around

>Chicanos
>respective of Mexico and its culture
I didn't know ICE had wi fi at their detention cells