Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yli0U3rN4DI
youtube.com/watch?v=bGgKdDCJx5o
youtube.com/watch?v=snrKSnYeiw8&list=PL3fgFjBs5SG0RQ4ECUHygak_m0HYWdcBa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEAAC182966AE4A81
youtube.com/watch?v=TjtkhvrpZyc&bpctr=1565135519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1.6 million views
Damn that's a major jump from their usual 20-50k videos.

Whoa dude, music is just like my life you know?

I want to FUCK Summer

They made summer hot in that so idc

It's kind of cool it became a cultural thing in a sense to get parodied

Are you high?

the graphics were pretty good

I don't get it, it's music you put on top to rick and morty so you don't understand shit while you study?

I could never study while listening to music, it just distracting

why don't they use these aesthetics for the actual series instead of that ugly lazy calarts crap

Probably has quite a few repeat views as people relax and/or study to it.

I think it'd be a good addition to the channel. Music has been a good part of Adult Swim for a long time. Maybe they'll do another one that acts like a continuous series of bumps. Give an intern the weekend to come up with an hours with of snarky one liners to pair up with some snappy jazz and lofi.

>had an anatomy test where I got distracted by hotline bling stuck in my head.
>find music that would get easily stuck in my head.
>Study with it on in the background.
>in the middle of important exam and song starts playing my head, I remember small and special details from notes and lectures.
Surprised it actually worked. Though I can see some concerned looks from my teachers as I bob my head.
youtu.be/yli0U3rN4DI

bots

Even if it has no vocals?

I want one for Venture bros and ATHF.

A Metalocalypse one would be sick

Same but not in the rick and morty style. Only well drawn fan art gets me hard for summer

Get ready for 60 more episodes of ooga booga and morty

humans associate memories with music if it's playing. why do you think married couples tend to have an "our song" moment for the first time they bonded or had sex? it is a great way to study because of it.

I do the same with podcasts, it's jarring that a word or two will just unseal memories and details.
For this reason I almost can't function without my headphones

I would say that this is cringe but then again I listen to this; youtube.com/watch?v=bGgKdDCJx5o

So I don't know how much room I have to be throwing rocks in this autism house.

No, he’s more observant and not a seething boomer fuck like you

>It's at this time you remember that Adult Swim used to have lofi music for their bumpers long before lofi got super popular.
youtube.com/watch?v=snrKSnYeiw8&list=PL3fgFjBs5SG0RQ4ECUHygak_m0HYWdcBa

music has been tool of enslavement sin the 1900's, who give a shit. pay consume, die. That millionaire rapper is totally talking for your freedom after all

really slow jazz helps
music that is too recognisable or distracting will just distract me as well, cause I associate almost all music with random shit or get headtheatre.

fucking based

Attached: IMG_8984.jpg (304x304, 16K)

why does this music trend give off such pretentious vibes?
I can't pinpoint why but something about its aura is just so fucking stupid. I guess I just cant help but see all the neckbeard zoomers who think they are deep for listening to this before me every time
>woah guys its le depressed animu girl music

Paul Robertson is amazing.

> enjoying world war 1 noises

only a brit would have such taste

hypocricy in that way is a cheap option to deflect criticism or opinions.
Of course you can still call it cringe while liking something similar, its all subjective

You're projecting your own insecurities. It's the only explanation why someone would sperg out over music and young people

It especially makes sense because the people who make these beats with the anime aesthetic say Adult Swim is a direct influence on them.

Jesus christ, they probably could update someone farting in a mic and get a million view just because they added rick and morty in the title

>rick and morty
>2019

maybe
or maybe I just do hate young people and this music is indeed just pretentious, at least to me
its okay to dislike some things you know

Attached: 1493587579966.jpg (200x200, 11K)

It's okay to dislike things for non-autistic reasons, sadly you're not neurotypical.

yeah I forgot its so neurotypical to define your dislikes with fucking novel long explenations and only if its logically coherent all the way through
god forbit those autists who just don't really see the appeal in things, dislike the mindset behind things or just can't share the enthusiasm people have for it.
And of course fuck those autists for intuitively not liking popular thing

Hopefully this one doesn't have Summer try to kill herself

>how do you do fellow kid

I saw the bump for this yesterday and had this ki d of feeling. I have no problem with the lofi itself since like someone else said AS has always been dealing with music. Its just slapping Rick and Morty onto it feels cringey for some reason.

Yeah it's always wierd when I hear that people still pay for music

Man, Paul really makes Summer extremely hot and or cute in everything he makes.

>so angry you misspell your way through your entire sperg out
Calm down, aspie

This kind of thing always looks tacky when it's done by an actual company.

>muh spelling
tism projecting much

You're so angry about something so irrelevant. It's funny.

you spend much energy trying to pull someones leg on a japanese melon forum
thats actually funny

Calm down, fatty. You'll give yourself a coronary at this rate.

only fat thing about me is my dick bruv lol

Adult swim has always been a hub for alternative media, rick and morty compliments the general aesthetic/mood for that playlist.

This is satire right?

Attached: Zach-Woods-S6-E22_2883.jpg (340x254, 11K)

I remember listening to lofi mixes way before it turned into one big meme. Funnily enough, I was trying to figure out what genre of music was playing in the old Adult Swim bumps. My cousin told me he thinks it's lofi hiphop so I sought it out and just kept listening ever since. Interesting to see how it's all coming full circle now with adult swim making their own lofi playlist.
Also, what was the genre of music they played in those old bumps? Idk if I consider them lofi when compared to all the mixes I've listened too.

maybe you're using words you don't know the meaning of, this type of music (which I actually fucking hate) is anything BUT pretentious, it's the very opposite of pretentious, it's music you're supposed to quite literally ignore so you can focus on something else. Stop hating shit just because you're old and doesn't understand things.

Lay off the jadedness user, you do exactly as it says and use it for background noise when you study or relax
Hell I usually drawfag with one of the 24/7 lowfi streams on

you either watch rick and morty or have the potential to grow up and not be a piece of shit, never both.

This is actually pretty cool baka desu senpai

Attached: 1564456018703.png (268x268, 17K)

I didn't say I hate the music, but the culture tied to it, made that lowkey clear in my first post, fucking zoomer

>ironic reddit meme words

What do you think?

Summer Smith definitely the wild card of Rick and Morty

yes, disliking things is always just satire

i actually listened to the portal 2 soundtrack while doing math homework for college, turns out the part of my brain that picks up on music and the part that uses math are more or less independent so i actually had no problem at all following both

There's no culture tied around to it other than "being a normie". Those things are common as fuck, more than one of my students has listed "lofi hip hop beats" as their preferred music, my late 20s-early 30s friends also listen to it while cleaning their house or working, I have seen artists talk about how they got into it as background noise for their work, it's fucking common, and just because you're out of it you assume it's some uber pretentious hipster shit when as a matter of fact it's the complete opposite, it's millennial library music.

is this some new copypasta I haven't seen yet?

Attached: D3lJ-xCWsAIZ7jV.jpg (1000x667, 126K)

There's this

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEAAC182966AE4A81

Attached: 1543655593825.jpg (850x1360, 198K)

>metal lofi
how the fuck would that even work

Agreed. Everyone’s just against it because it’s Rick and Morty. If Dan didn’t ruin the show, and reddit didn’t attach itself like a tick to it, 4chins would be all over this

There's one trick they can pull to make it the best cartoon ever, but you'd have to put your faith in Warner Brothers

i wana suck on summers toes

music wasnt bad not gonna lie but it did take me by surprise

glad im not the only one who listens to these bumps and fan made bumps

Attached: 2331.p.jpg (480x360, 21K)

i glad adult swim for doing something on their channel besides promotional shit...not to say they dont do that as well

lolno

youtube.com/watch?v=TjtkhvrpZyc&bpctr=1565135519

Attached: 1512436345658.jpg (355x338, 65K)

How tasteless.

burzum

I make sure to only listen to instrumentals or foreign language songs

>mad so projection
Every time. Smoke less and do better.

millenials are all pretentious hipsters tho

So weird...