Ducktales

Just caught up with the series. What is everyone's opinion on it so far?
How do you like it compared to the original?

Attached: MfdMmFj.jpg (2000x3067, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQSdfTdUXkA
capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/08/06/pick-up-ducktales-remastered-on-sale-now-before-it-leaves-digital-storefronts-starting-august-8th
youtube.com/watch?v=1b7h6pyJ83M
youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
youtu.be/Lt4IlxFVT-g
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw
hipchickdigs.com/2012/04/broody-duck/
youtube.com/watch?v=h1-cL9NM6JY
pizdecsuqa.tumblr.com/post/183579889947/wip
strawpoll.com/dbsse83s
twitter.com/yurka_san/status/1108732914890690560
imgur.com/a/o5NaJoJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly I don't even remember the original anymore outside of a sense that I enjoyed it. Do people really hold onto things that they watched as kids forever? Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, but I think people make it out to be more than it is.

It's ok, and I'd say better then the original since it really didn't do much of anything
Problem is that other show is better and this shafted that hard

Only boomers in America know Donald's spic friends. It's why it was released in third world countries first

I like it
Lots of other people do
Lots of other people don't

I like it.

>funny how Daisy's nieces in Three Caballeros don't need unique personalities to be great support characters
hmm its almost like jet, turbo, and rebel are main characters not supporting

Nerd, Blue One, and Crook are far superior to Little Donalds #1, 2, & 3

They even had more unique personalities, but still came off as a group
They'd work better as the main three in Ducktales if written like that

>I don't like it at all starting with the art style. And my big issue with the show is the Cast Bloat. Too many good guys to the point they don't get focus evenly and the worst part? The writers insist on focusing on the worst characters and constantly give them screen time. And I'm NOT talking about Webby (though she IS shit). I mean the triplets and the forced attempt to make each of them unique with defined personalities and none of their personalities are good. In fact they're kind of annoying, not as bad as Quack Pack, but still very much a nuisance. *sigh* funny how Daisy's nieces in Three Caballeros don't need unique personalities to be great support characters who get this, are supportive and likable.

>Ducktales is garbage and seeing all the obvious Disney Afternoon Crossover Fan Service just feels like a desperate attempt at staying relevant with nostalgia addicted adults. Most of the Disney Afternoon sucked.
Careful, no free thinkers allowed. I will disagree with you on April, May, and June by saying they did have their unique personalities.
>April was the responsible leader
>June was the playful and caring one
>May was the deadpan straightgirl

Attached: independent.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I like it so far. Don't compare to the original, since that is stupid. You won't enjoy anything if you constantly compare.

I like it, I think it follows in gravity falls' footsteps a bit as just a really good disney cartoon

I haven't had a chance to listen to this myself, but I figure it's relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=HQSdfTdUXkA

Attached: happy_b_day_donald____by_koizumi_marichan-dce14br.png (1300x1100, 1.32M)

>Most of the Disney Afternoon sucked.
Rescue Rangers & Gummi Bears don’t hold up but DWD & Talespin are both decent. Haven’t tried to rewatch Goof Troop.

There are way more duck MILFs in this one compared to the original

That's the shittiest take I've ever seen.

It feels like they based nuScrooge more off the comics than the original series did. I just got done watching the most recent Darkwing Duck episode and I was hollering by the end of it. Good shit, good shit.

Attached: 1486331222484.jpg (500x698, 50K)

I haven't seen that yet but am interested too
Might work for a separate thread

not every male character needs a female counterpart. can we have some interesting characters please. no more gizmoduck. get rid of that fucking horse thing with scrooge's head. stop pretending nobody can understand donald, we've done fine for like 70 fucking years. no more gizmoduck. less mark beaks. more actual straight up adventuring please. less of this self referential 'look how cool we are we don't care about atlantis' type bullshit. yelling is not comedic delivery. yelling is not interesting delivery. no more gizmoduck.

Attached: lost.gif (244x220, 803K)

Why the hate for Gizmoduck?

Ignore . Drake Mallard is just salty that Gizmoduck is a real superhero, and not a second-tier stuntman whose movie was cancelled.

>T. Drake Mallard

Also, better than the original but worse than the comics.

Attached: ducktales2017.png (1347x476, 138K)

But what if we had more gizmo duck user?

Favorite triplet?

Too much Wendy.

It’s like the Wendy and McDuck show

I wouldn’t even claim that they’re good characters, functional maybe but beyond that they are some of the most bland archetypes that only get a pass for most people thanks to shipping.

Think with April May and June it’s the fact that they are in sync with each other so the writers don’t have to constantly break the flow of the plot In order to have every kid be doing something.

Gravity falls lacked depth or at least refused to go anywhere exciting with the characters.

>still watching dyketales

That, and they're just side characters nobody really cares about.

It’s the self referential humour I really hate the most. The old show wasn’t my favourite but they took themselves and the situation seriously and by that I mean they don’t just have ‘been there done that, we have epic adventures just laying around in the closet’ type attitude. As a kid watching the old show I was eager to see where they would go and the family drama was just icing on the cake, this show is all icing.

It's downright bizarre how the character constantly gush over adventures, lost cities, monsters and treasure but when they finally get there, they all act bored and like "yeah a three headed dog, big whoop, we have two of those in the garage stored inside a gilded cage".

One pitfall that everyone seems to fall into is thinking a well liked side character that doesn’t have a lot of depth is somehow bad. Writers don’t need to take every supporting cast member, give them a bunch new traits and give them sideplots or major focus in almost every episode. I blame critics who can’t appreciate non character focused shows.

Why the fuck would anyone hate Fenton

I hate the animation so I don't watch. It doesn't appeal to me!

But I'm also an adult while nostalgia is why I like the original.

In an age with smartphones and all the tropes known by now, and with those characters actually experiencing those myriads of adventures inbetween the episodes, it would make sense that they have a far more normal attitude about this stuff.
Especially Rebel/Green One/Louie, who is really good at pattern recognition and thus well attentive about their situation.

>when stuck at home they act like excited normal kids
>go on adventures they act like spoiled rich kids

I hope the writers are self aware enough to address this

But they are spoiled rich kids now.

I hate that we see him inventing more stuff than Gyro. Was it also implied that he invented the Universal Solvent in this canon instead of Gyro? It didn't work, at the very least.
Still, feels very much like the situation that cape comics have with stuff like female Thor. A pre-established character is forcibly shoved to the sidelines and their role/power is given to what's essentially a fan character compared to the original.

Actually that's exactly what's happening here.
>Webby takes on the role of the nephews used to have, a smart and competent kid with a sense of adventure
>Mark Beaks take on the role of Glomgold, a competent and ruthless businessman who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and serves as a real threat as opposed to some of the more cooky villains Scrooge has to deal with
>Della takes a bit from Donald and Launchpad, being the "original" pilot for Scrooge along with being the main link the boys have to the McDuck clan, making both very unnecessary
>Fenton nulls out Gyro's very existence, the lab might as well be his

Ironically happened in-universe with Darkwing Duck, further serving as a metaphor since the old DW has the old voice actor.

Attached: hannu.jpg (1614x1613, 165K)

You dumb cunts work yourselves into fits of rage over her apparently being in the show too much but you haven’t even watched enough to even know what her fucking name is

I’m curious to see how Fenton & Gyro’s relationship plays out. There’s no way Gyro is going to allow himself to be sidelined for too long.

Not a fan. Characters are too snarky and unlikable. Art is too ugly. Animation is too cheap looking. Voices are too amateurish sounding. Stories are too...lacking in urgency and adventure? And the original's soundtrack makes me feel comfy.

This pretty much. I can watch the original just fine because I grew up with it. But can't get into this one since I have no nostalgia strings attached. Also, it looks cheap as shit.

For me, it's the opposite. I watched the original and never really liked it, because it focused on side characters, aka, everything that isn't Donald. But now that I'm decades older and not such a Donaldphile anymore and more tolerant of other characters having the right to be fleshed out as well, I prefer the new version in every way.

I can't stand listening to Donald say sentences longer than "oh boy!" or "well I'll be dog-gonne!"

I used to be full autistic for this show, but the several hiatuses killed my hype. And it annoys me that now we have way too many characters and, because of that, none gets the right amount of focus. Ones have a lot, others have too little. Also, the way they include characters and references from several different shows makes it a mess. Darkwing Duck, Talespin, Gummi Bears, 3 Caballeros (this one is decent tho), and apparently now we're getting Goofy as well... The duckverse already has a lot to offer, why should they add content from other franchises? Because of nostalgia? Yikes

This show's writing is about on par with the Sonic the Hedgehog comics. Take that as you will.

Because they market it towards the audience that grew up with the Disney afternoon block, who might now also have their own kids watching this as well.

Which is why nobody likes them.

Fuck those poor peons for being poor and inferior. Next time when they are born, they should have chosen to be related to some rich person instead, like Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Writing < New
Voice Acting < Tie
Animation < Old
Treasure Hunts < Old
Duckburg Adventures < New
Pacing and character development < New
Themesong < Old

The whole thing is so concerned with playing off and modernizing classic duck characters and tropes that it's neglected the important task of creating a strong identity for itself outside these references; a compelling reason why, as its own specific thing, it should work.

So you got them announcing crossovers and comic characters' appearances left and right and it doesn't do anything for me given how little they've accomplished with the core cast as is. How about giving Scrooge, Donald and others their due before throwing everything and the kitchen sink?

>a compelling reason why, as its own specific thing, it should work
It's a very self-contained family interaction show that explains everything you need to know about why those incarnations of the Duck characters in that specific universe are as they are, and why they behave like that as they do.

Oh yeah, the ducks who supposedly love adventure yet shrug at it every chance they get. From day one. I like the series but it's a deconstruction of something they never bothered to build themselves in the first place.

I find the voice acting in the new one to be god-awful. I could almost ignore the terrible animation and low budget if I could just listen to it while I'm doing other things. But nope.

Yeah the voices are terrible. Half of them sound like bad imitations of the original actors. The other half just sound like amateurish teenagers that got their start on Disney Channel sitcoms.

a few are actors that wanted to be in it but don't really have the chops for voice acting.

Stack them next to someone like Cummings and it becomes glaringly obvious.

The only Duck in the new Ducktales show who doesn't want to go on adventures whatsoever is Fauntleroy himself. Everyone else is keen on it, be it for gaining new knowledge and experience (Jet), the sake of adventure itself (Turbo), or the treasure (Rebel, although if there's no definite treasure to be gained, then he also stays at home and will drink Pep). Or being close with friends and her grandfather-husbando-idoru (Vanderquack).
The show itself is all about interactions and what kind of relationships the characters build together in drama and revelations. The adventures supposed to lead to the mcguffin treasure are just a vehicle to allow them to interact with each another and to reveal their inner conflicts that needs to be resolved.

>scrooge has those faggots in hiis will
Donald really should beat them more.

I prefer the original, only because the nephews werent drawn like boxes and all weird looking..

plus they had some nice asses.

Attached: dt_0003_12.png (671x556, 310K)

You just because they say they're family doesn't mean they act like one.

This is my biggest issue with the reboot, desu. The show keeps on harping about how the main cast is family, but outside of the kids and Scrooge, barely anyone interacts with one another. Beakley is around occasionally but rarely adventures, Launchpad basically has “I’m going to leave this show for Darkwing Duck” written on his forehead, and Donald is...near non-existent? He gets a cameo every few episodes until he gets a ‘hero moment’ when he acts like a totally different character. They could have shipped him off to the navy with him returning every once and a while, and it wouldn’t affect the overall show that much.

Now Della has been included in this ensemble, which pushes Launchpad and Donald even further away from the main cast. Overall, the bond of ‘family’ feels a bit artificial.

Drake Mallard is just jealous he'll never be as full-blown of a chad as Gizmo nor have his own identity

Attached: 6720577_1.jpg (630x630, 73K)

Webby and her friends feel extremely glued on to the whole "family". I know families come in all shapes and sizes but the friend of the housekeeper's granddaugher is not really family and the granddaughter is also pushing her luck too.
When Della came back, there was the scene where she and the boys have a big 'ol group hug. I was half expecting Webby to join in on that too and I was baffled when she didn't, seeing as how the writers manage to make her overstay her welcome so much.

It's just such a poorly written family dynamic and they try to pass it off as being "weird but wholesome". It's not only weird but it's haphazardly put together. Half the cast barely interracts with each other, such as Webby and Launchpad. Yet they are "family". You don't need blood ties to be family but you need SOMETHING, except for fucking WORDS.

Oh hey, a Ducktales thread.

I just wanted to let all y'all know that "Ducktales: Remastered" is being removed from digital storefronts in a few days. You'll still be able to download it and play if you own a copy in your library, but you won't be able to buy it after 8 August 2019.

As a farewell pricing, Capcom has made the game available for 75% off its normal price-tag; you can buy the game now for less than five bucks on Steam.

Source: capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/08/06/pick-up-ducktales-remastered-on-sale-now-before-it-leaves-digital-storefronts-starting-august-8th

Attached: c86f7df49318c754e39570146ede3ffe.jpg (696x348, 97K)

And I just received a notification from Steam saying they're selling this game with 75% off... I already have it on my phone, now I'm buying it for my PC

I fucking hate everyone in this show from the smarmy protags to the utter joke of villians.

>smarmy protags

Yes...thank you. This user gets it.

Damn straight. I could have a whole post on Donald alone. He's for all intents and purposes the boys' father in this reboot yet they take him for granted, have addressed him by his first name, claim to be as equally clueless about his speech as everyone else (nevermind they've lived with him all their lives)...For all the focus they put on Donald loving his boys (to his detriment, now he barely has any personality outside of his parental side) they sure as hell don't put half the effort in making it seem like the nephews love him back. Della, now she they'll gush about, but the one who actually raised them to this day?

>honestly like Lena and Violet
>not a fan of Webby
Maybe Gosalyn can replace her and we get a female 3 Caballeras

Attached: bdangart_D97K3MnUwAAJD47.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1200, 54K)

this is the only reason to watch NuDucktales

Attached: fuckmeplz.png (2056x1420, 1M)

Webby is an autismo singularity
Once you pass the harem event horizon there's no escape

Attached: 15692359951.jpg (540x564, 37K)

You could probably take it a step further and say this show can't even do friendship right. Let's not forget that the bracelets made to show their bond were never seen again until Lena fucking died. Then they had the nerve to forget all about her and the bracelet until all of a sudden she got revived. This isn't even going about to how the triplets treated Webby like a tag-along to the point where even the creators had to make some friends that had to be around her.

Okay I don't mind him being IN ducktales, but when the episode becomes almost entirely centered around him and one of the kids as a sidekick it feels like I'm just watching a Gizmoduck show, so go make one, stop dragging DT off into that, it's already a bloated mess as it is. Also that episode where they had Gyro go back in time was awkward enough but then to have Fenton's ancestor build a wooden gizmoduck suit? fuck off. We can have Gizmoduck and Fenton for a whole episode but the show is really that afraid to give us a Scrooge centric episode set in the old west? it's just pathetic.

Attached: file.png (261x362, 153K)

Donald barely being present in the show shows what a farce the ‘family bond’ in DuckTales is.

To its credit, we get to see Donald and Beakley bond in Season 1. Not that we see them really be friends after that, but hey ho, we get character development.

Meanwhile, Donald is somehow close enough to Webby by the end of Season 1 to yell “My kids!” instead of “My boys” in spite of barely speaking to each other. And he’s somehow close enough to Launchpad that he’s the only non-immediate family member who has a framed photo in his houseboat. In spite of the fact that the only positive interaction they’ve had was Launchpad complimenting his outfit in the Season 1 finale.

But, hey, guess what? We get THREE WHOLE EPISODES of Donald ‘bonding’ with Storkules, a DuckTales reboot OC. What a great use of his screentime.

Based and gizmopilled

This is a valid criticism.

Attached: DuckTales - This September In DuckTales Trailer_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>And he’s somehow close enough to Launchpad that he’s the only non-immediate family member who has a framed photo in his houseboat. In spite of the fact that the only positive interaction they’ve had was Launchpad complimenting his outfit in the Season 1 finale.
It's Donald, he's got all kinds lusting for him. I swear Storkules is like they're trying to associate any shred of positive feelings for and toward Donald in backhanded compliments. He's more like a dig at the people who do love Donald and see him as a great character.

Attached: 1557528192622.jpg (503x503, 78K)

>it's an attack on meeeeee
nigga come on

Attached: Donald eyeroll.gif (498x396, 698K)

>Also that episode where they had Gyro go back in time was awkward enough but then to have Fenton's ancestor build a wooden gizmoduck suit
Oh god, that shit had me rolling my eyes so hard that I felt they are going to fall off. Not only didn't they use Ratchet Gearloose from the comics instead of a time traveling Gyro but they had an ancestor of Fenton build a Gizmoduck suit during the gold rush (whose profession was sheriff, not inventor or even a blacksmith). I mean yeah, they are funny animals and all but there is still a line in the sand to follow. But that episode not only crossed that line but the entire beach.
>But, hey, guess what? We get THREE WHOLE EPISODES of Donald ‘bonding’ with Storkules, a DuckTales reboot OC. What a great use of his screentime.
There is no OC character I hate more than Storkules. He exists only for that stupid pun and to throw up exposition about Donald.

>And he’s somehow close enough to Launchpad that he’s the only non-immediate family member who has a framed photo in his houseboat. In spite of the fact that the only positive interaction they’ve had was Launchpad complimenting his outfit in the Season 1 finale.
Isn’t Launchpad canonically bi? Maybe they dated

I want someone to do one of those chad vs virgin memes with these two. Or Fenton & Gyro.

We got Emo Donald... so the series is a success...

Depends what you count dating a clone of himself as.

Not sure if you’d consider it canon or “word of god” but a board artist has been drawing him with a male wereduck and the show runner seems to approve of it.
They’ll never confirm it on the show though so it doesn’t really matter

>Was the last time many of those VA reprise their roles.

Ouch, me heart

Because he doesn't want to fuck him.

Now his mother on the other hand.

>Fenton's mom falls for Darkwing Duck.

Oh yeas I like that.

Attached: th_EBPn2d2UcAAtzDU.png (609x520, 101K)

She’s a cop, he’s a vigilante superhero. The sexual tension would be through the roof
Imagine Drake as Fenton’s stepdad

Yeah that’s the one. It’s a cute design desu

>eyeroll

more like "bring that cock over here and just slide it up my duck ass, as im already bentover waiting for it you stud!"

Power bottom

Will he wear Fenton's Dad's old outfit?

Attached: M'ma crackshell.jpg (573x709, 67K)

Greeks were all about no homo.

Attached: 61A184A3-1D2F-4ED4-AAFE-B5E9081BDA0E.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Well, I'm not going to lie. There are several things from the reboot that I don't like, such as the changes on the original Beagle Boys, or some of the triplets reflecting the bad things of nowadays' kids (like being lazy fools sticking all day to a screen). In that way, I believe the reboot is not worthy of the original.

On the other hand, the idea of meeting elements from others series like "Darkwing Duck" it really attracks me. Not to mention the fact of Donald being a regular character, and finally meeting his sister and the triplets' mom, Della Duck.

So, I'll say it's definitely not like the original, but it's worthy to see it.

Attached: 234496199986.jpg (1007x715, 171K)

Attached: 1563765584666.jpg (852x485, 169K)

I still prefer the original, but the reboot has been decent. I mainly watch for Webby.

Nigga, they gave him a frigging cruise ride on a luxury liner to relax for an entire month as a sign of appreciation. And of course the kids take him for granted. He's been there their entire life, and they rightfully assume that he's going to stay around for a long time. They know and trust him.

Goofy is Fenton's dad confirmed.

Attached: 152756_0005.jpg (1800x2700, 289K)

Attached: th_EBPuaVgUIAAioN_.png (436x449, 28K)

DUCK NIPS
WOO HOO

Cute. Bring on the gay duck boyfriends

bite your tongue fucker..

lena is best character

Attached: 1509304088969.jpg (1024x1127, 235K)

Attached: tumblr_pltacrk89N1r2rhq6_1280.jpg (1280x860, 360K)

TOPKEK

Nobody can fuck like Donald Duck

Apparently Violet has two dads.

Attached: Violet_Sabrewing.png (686x556, 386K)

Lena is just an extension of Webby so she's alright with me

I'm sure his boys would be very proud.
>not eight
Rookie numbers.

Attached: Donald Trap.jpg (1318x2048, 668K)

I want Violet to cuck Lena back into the shadow zone

I don't know if the conditions of the harem allow for that

Attached: She's Mine!.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0ly7b0N5B1rct53r_1280.jpg (915x664, 296K)

They could act thankful. Otherwise they'll only realize what Donald did for them when he's gone and regret not behaving better.
>Bring on the gay duck boyfriends
More of a rooster and parrot kind of guy.

Attached: deepestpainter_growing_pains_small.jpg (573x1394, 131K)

>it was in this moment Daisy realized that she would never be able to achieve orgasm ever again, without Donald topping her as 'Violet'

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x1000, 1016K)

I don't get it

I guess he's sad the nephews are grown up.

wow, in drag donald is sexier than daisy!

Attached: boioioioing.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

>Donald scolds Dewey for sitting on the counter forgetting Dewey's grown taller
>Huey shows up with food having helped out in the kitchen like Don asked of him with no funny business
>Louie's also there
Donald's overwhelmed his nephews have grown up on him out of nowhere.

Attached: 1486576701831.png (847x521, 67K)

Will Gladstone still try to steal Daisy from Donald?

Attached: Gladstone.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

he's a little sad that they grew up.

Attached: 16.jpg (576x352, 41K)

It'd be true to the source material.

Attached: 1478915686701.gif (250x250, 407K)

Attached: loving it.jpg (1534x758, 347K)

He should keep Daisy

>More of a rooster and parrot kind of guy.
Oh them too.

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
No one but Donald Cuck!

Attached: 9.jpg (720x525, 127K)

>loving it
youtube.com/watch?v=1b7h6pyJ83M

Attached: v=1b7h6pyJ83M.png (1360x768, 546K)

the shit donald has to deal with

Attached: tumblr_nvv9b2rHaW1t1nkngo1_1280.png (472x466, 330K)

Is Daisy the sluttiest character in the Duckverse?
holy fucking shit

I am so confused as to whether or not I should have a boner right now

What in christ's good name

Looks like the live-action remakes are getting stranger.

This is how I feel in every duck thread
Why they gotta make the ducks hot

That would be Della and it isn't a contest

What about Launchpad?

Attached: della.jpg (557x662, 56K)

No I'd say that goes to Goldie.
>What in christ's good name
Daisy's nieces.

Attached: April May June.png (1280x705, 393K)

Della fucks Launchpad
You saw her show her dominance when they met

Attached: 1558226192371.gif (266x338, 893K)

control yourself user

Attached: tumblr_p3js2qKT611x44w1jo3_1280 duck.jpg (828x1200, 269K)

>making the neices lame reskins of the nephews

Wouldn't be shocked desu

They will not happen in this show
That is probably a good thing

Attached: BNSHzDdCUAAZ7_C.jpg (600x450, 46K)

you are probably right
was surprised to see them in caballeros at all

Attached: twitter.com LizJuulBabs DQiTiQ2W4AE22l7.jpg orig.jpg (684x470, 96K)

Does she even know who her baby daddy (egg daddy?) is?

C'mon Dewey and Louie, it's not that bad. You'll get used to it

That's one thing (that Scrooge is to be thanked for, not the kids, at best I'll give you Huey). Doesn't address the other points posted.

They really worked for that show. Better then using the nephews and it balanced the genders
Don't think Ducktales can use them as well, especially if it's only for a episode

Agree with every single letter in this post. It almost feels like the staff just doesn't KNOW what to do with the character because their plan prioritizes everyone else so Don is left with narrative scraps.

Who should they cut out of the show to make for a less bloated cast?

Everyone but Scrooge, Donald, and the nephews.
Villains can stay except Beaks

yeah
with the already bloated cast. a one episode thing is all that might happen.
and i doubt they can do much in just that

Attached: keriwi1.tumblr tumblr_phwygh0TPe1xcdqgpo1_1280.jpg (720x266, 102K)

Donald

I unironically want this now

Who knows?

Attached: 226421899.jpg (593x705, 56K)

Did you hear that, kids? Let's all rip on the freak egg!

Who would be the dom

I'd want a one episode thing that replaced the nephews with them. Having the boys around would lead to a boring girls vs boys scenario,

I'm pretty sure she doesn't
That or they will never bring it up since it would be Donald

Cop mom obviously, she’s got handcuffs.

Good joke user. Like Donald is in this show to begin with!

It won’t happen but revealing it to be an established character would be hilarious

Attached: crackshell-cabrera.jpg (680x640, 58K)

Season 1 really took a hit from they not knowing if they were gonna be renewed or not. Feels like it tackled too much shit too fast and didn't give enough time for the core cast to settle in and flesh out before jumping into new additions.

>April
Logical one and socialite, is easily confused and frustrated when stuff makes no sense (magical curses, ghosts, gods, Scrooge)
>May
Sportsy one, basically the Launchpad of skateboards, roller blades, snowboards, etc.
>June
Mechanic, tinkerer, and secret geek. Won't admit it, but is better at breaking things than fixing them

WOW, how just like Huey, Dewey, and Louie

Attached: family tree.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I'm part to the "Dewey went back in time and got her pregnant" theory myself

>girls vs boys scenario,
the most likely.... and lame thing they could do
hope they can come up with something better

Attached: twitter.com LizJuulBabs D_HNg-1X4AAawuA.jpg orig.jpg (1911x1416, 575K)

That's what's going to probably happen with the nephews vs. Webby's harem anyway

Did I miss a few episodes, or does this image have characters not introduced yet?

Half of Duckburg is in the running.

It’s a season 3 promo so most of them haven’t shown up yet

the poster is for season 3

They look too dorky with the matching Huey outfits

The extended Duckverse kinda sucks. I'd rather it stick to Scrooge and his pulp-novel adventures.

would be a good series on it's own

Attached: twitter.com Duckstadkrant D12iws7W0AAR_Nf.jpg orig.jpg (2112x3093, 657K)

The idea of a duckverse isn't a bad idea
It's that they can't even nail the first step of the central duck characters, so how can they nail everyone else

Drunken one night stand with Launchpad? He’s a hoe

There is going to be a sleepover episode

Attached: tumblr_inline_psbtc09AAm1we0v8e_540.jpg (540x302, 41K)

How old is Lena supposed to be? Isn’t she too old to be hanging out with the others?

>Can't do the scene where Scrooge tears a ship apart after some assholes read a letter about his mom dying out loud because she's alive in this canon

Attached: 1078.jpg (516x265, 28K)

Attached: Della vs Lauchpad.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

i guess that's to be expected

Attached: April, May and June.jpg (481x700, 200K)

Too bad none of the nephews inherited his strong chin

ok idea about Della's husband
>Rival adventurer who met Della during one of their journeys
>They fell in love, and eventually he decided to get with her
>However, his past caught up with him and he abandoned his now pregnat wife to protect her from some mysterious folks who are after him
>After almost 11 years on the lam, making fake identities, taking fake jobs, etc., he decides to see his family again, the only way he knows how
>By kidnapping the triplets obviously
>When Scrooge, Della, and Donald come to rescue them, he reveals who he is, having made some cake to celebrate the triplets' 11th birthday and wishing to make amends
>They're about to drop him like a sack of bricks because he LITERALLY ABANDONED HIS FAMILY FOR LESS REASONS THAN DELLA until the mysterious figures after him come and corner the family
>They defeat the mystery niggas and Daddy Duck decides he's not father material and returns to his reclusive life
>Except sike he's following them at a safe distance, watching over them like a guardian duck

Attached: 1558701756344.png (976x729, 639K)

that was something else

Attached: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - 08 - 20.jpg (980x1475, 440K)

Attached: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - 08 - 21.jpg (980x1480, 489K)

She was created 15ish years ago, but she didn't age.

Attached: 1556756484716.gif (600x338, 2.19M)

What the fuck, this is actually upsetting

Attached: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck - 08 - 22.jpg (980x1475, 463K)

She definitely seems like a teenager. What kind of teenager willingly hangs out with 10 year olds?

she might very well be eternally stuck in the form of a 15er

Read Life and Times it is the best

Attached: 4218866999876.jpg (578x372, 43K)

being pulled out of the SHADOW REALM probably made her able to age

NuDT needs higher stakes. More danger. Ducks need to start dying.

Duckworth is LITERALLY dead

I need on screen duck deaths

She's using them to get to their uncle.

Attached: Donald and Lena.gif (600x338, 986K)

can only agree

Attached: duckipedia-rosa2.jpg (300x240, 38K)

wh
what did he say?

RIP

Attached: Scrooge's funeral.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

If you mean dead as in "soul sucked out of them" DT managed to have a few

a teenager that's been a magical shadow golem with no real freedom until said ten year olds gave her artificial life meaning?

goofy and fenton's dad were wearing a style popular in the 80's because of miami vice.

somehow reminds me of scrooge's funeral rosa drew

>Fenton shows up at the funeral in the fucking Gizmoduck suit
based

Wrong uncle.

Attached: 1560457861470.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

Fair enough.

There's no bigger chad then Gizmo and you all know it

>Wendy

Attached: 0237BB4E-056E-4AF4-B1BA-E26A3E27A5D4.jpg (340x371, 44K)

Attached: Duckies_Bi2mmU0CAAIrM3X.jpg orig.jpg (1529x2048, 505K)

GIZMODUCK IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING FAGGOTY ASS SELLOUT! HE LITERALLY
L I T E R A L L Y
GOT HIS SUIT HACKED AND HIS TECH STOLEN BY MARK FUCKING BEAKS!
AND SO MUCH FOR THAT "SECRET IDENTITY", FUCKING EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S FENTON
Darkwing Duck though? He's legit. No robosuit, no Scrooge funding, just him and his guile, tenacity, and wits. The mysterious and eloquent DWD is a true hero.
NOT LIKE YOU, GIZMOFUCK

Fenton and Drake should kiss

I’m shocked that I’ve never seen anyone shipping this actually
Imagine the hate sex

>tfw no 34/fic of this

How is it going, Drake?

make some then user

>Webby

she reminds me way too much of Mabel and I can't stand it

>Live action Duckverse
Oh cute
>Donald doing a line of coke, then making duck noises

K....

Attached: ideasfromanotherapocalypse.tumblr tumblr_pb5ocfgtHO1x44w1jo4_1280.png (1092x1516, 2.66M)

There’s also this
youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

Wouldn't they know Drake from the canceled gritty Darkwing reboot?

Attached: 1559445769537.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Who's your favorite triplet?

Theodore

Ducktales and Caballeros suffers from a lack of porn, mainly because the characters i hear are harder to draw
When one of the (if not the) most drawn characters is the background chick who looked like Roxanne that tells you things

There also seems to be a big movement in DT fandom that’s 100% against lewd duck stuff. I’m sure there are people like that in every fandom but they’re very vocal about it.

Attached: DHFt6xUWsAAb0uD.jpg (1024x575, 74K)

Greedy>Bluey>Nerdy

Huh I haven't noticed that, mainly because I don't go beyond here and occasionally peak on what's going on with plebbit.
Caballeros I've only noticed heavy shipping, how's that on other sites?

Tons of shipping for both 3Cabs and DT but DT stuff tends to be less lewd, or maybe I’m just looking in the wrong places. There’s some adult fic on AO3 though.
What’s interesting is the variety of ships in the DT fandom, there is a ton of content for almost every pairing imaginable.

Huey

But I have no talent

>National Pants Day
pffft

I thought it was gonna be the video where Scrooge rapes Daisy but it turns out to be completely different and even more disturbing.

May, no contest.

Attached: Duckies_H99274.jpg (1280x1732, 1.02M)

Attached: 1541551941772.jpg (509x339, 43K)

I thought the one you were mentioning was the one he linked
What's the one you were mentioning

That’s never stopped anyone before!

This
youtu.be/Lt4IlxFVT-g

come on gyro

Attached: twitter.com Duckstadkrant DxGXheKX4AApLsa.jpg orig.jpg (2127x3120, 930K)

What factors dictate whether a character wears pants or not? Is it how human their body type is?

I guess they don't know about Barks' oil paintings.

Probably, also female characters tend to wear more clothing.

Attached: Kay_K.png (327x464, 44K)

The current POV in a lot of fandom circles is that no one should make lewd content of characters from kids media so if they do know they hate him for it.

Also apparently you’re not supposed to admit to liking Mark Beaks in the DT fandom lmao

Attached: tumblr_nj5pzk1zy11qcf65wo1_400.jpg (400x325, 27K)

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.15M)

Scrooge is a silver fox

I think he's fun, and has a really different dynamic from Glomgold and the others. That scene where he hacks the security systems while riding on a hoverboard and dabbing like some internet-addicted retard just slays me.

He’s peak millennial cringe but fun to watch.

Attached: hacking.gif (600x338, 3.7M)

He's one of the best new characters they've created and it's because he's sincere in being a modern age dork.
I think his constant updates to social media are funny.

Attached: kurukoo_mark_beaks.png (1183x1223, 192K)

He’s precious

>tfw Sheldgoose probably isn't rich enough to hang with Scrooge's enemies
Imagine a teamup with Magica or Glomgold.

Attached: Sheldgoose'sring.webm (1280x676, 2.89M)

Because he’s “racist” apparently. Tumblrites don’t understand that you can find a character to be a shitty person but that doesn’t make them a bad character (or in this case an entertaining character).

Is it because of the Spanglish he used when talking to Fenton? Beaks is a Grey African Parrot, surprised they aren't headcanoning him as black.

Attached: 001103.jpg (1228x1294, 440K)

Yeah, calling him amigo or something.

It's Mickey.

Attached: ponyprospector_tumblr_piethrIaeb1wbakk9o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 808K)

That's what they get for not wearing pants.

Attached: VoFUhi6a_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Perfect

This nigga gets it

FACT: Louie is LITERALLY the smartest triplet
FACT: Louie WILL continue Scrooge's financial legacy while Huey and Dewey waste their inheritance on adventuring/the DWD musical
FACT: Louie now has his own lucky coin and will keep it safe for years to come.

Huey I could see being smart enough to invest. Dewey will constantly replenish his wealth through adventuring.
>implying Louie won't blow it all on Pep and Goldie

Attached: deepestpainter_commission_louie_geometric.png (3508x2480, 1.17M)

He was too lazy to wait in line at the patent office.

Attached: DuckTales S02 Ep09 - The Outlaw Scrooge McDuck_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

The idea of the others blowing their inheritance on a DWD musical is making me lol. They don’t even get a Tony nom for it.

What do the other family members do with their inheritance?

Attached: gamenight.gif (371x205, 1.5M)

Attached: 223910.jpg (632x390, 79K)

What a chad

Mickey is way too insecure about being cucked with Minnie to make moves on other ladies

Attached: it's only a mechanical girl.png (1701x510, 776K)

Don't make up nonsense. They already got their second season before the first episode of season 1 even aired. This was always gonna get 48 episode at minimum.

Fortunately, we're not getting that, because it would just be straight boring adaptations like all those anime advertising shows for their run of the mill light novels and manga.

Attached: amigo.gif (600x338, 868K)

Attached: magica .jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Looks like they're wearing diapers

Well, apparently you're not supposed to admit to liking Mark Beaks on Yea Forums either, since Deadly Internship was funny as hell and everyone here claims it was the worst S1 episode.

It’s a common plot that I hate
>character A tries to do thing but gets effortlessly upstaged by character B all episode

That shit is awful but I wouldn’t call that worst episode

Just to a of their average feminist propaganda
So I skipped it

>Just to a of their average feminist propaganda
What did he mean by this

The eeeeeevil essjaydubyoos melted his brain

>diapers

Nigga what? You fuckin blind?

Extremely kino, except for filler episodes.
Seeing your pic basically confirms that the future of the series is going to be godlike.

>stop pretending nobody can understand donald
To be honest I only understand him in my native language, and even then there are phrases I don't understand a lot

Fenton doesn't hate Drake though, why does Drake have such a massive hate boner for him?

He’s the resident superhero in town

OH MAN I FORGOT ABOUT THAT HE WAS SO CUTE YET EDGY

LIKE DARK PIT AHAHAH

I still don't get it goddamnit

And he has a bitchin hi tech suit. Drake only has his DWD cosplay

Ego and continuation from the prior series

So, yeah, the show is good, it's godlike and I ADORE it. But, let me get this straight:
>Gizmoduck
>Duckworth
>The motherfucking Genie from the movie
>The Three Caballeros
>MOTHERFUCKING GOOFY AND DAISY
>B A L O O
>Loads of other characters from the Disney Afternoon cartoons and, if we count Goofy, even from other sides of the Duck/Mouse world
>And yet, THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL IS STILL. NOT. HERE.
DISNEY EXPLAIN

Attached: Mickey Mouse.png (192x128, 33K)

Yeah, but where did the hate in the prior series stem off? Is it like a popularity contest for Darkwing or what?

Basically. Darkwing was up his own ass most of the time.
Fenton is smart and popular and generally well liked, it’s no surprise that people are threatened by him/Gizmo

They’re not allowed to use him for some reason.
Also that’s Kit, not Baloo. He got fat.

Ahh he was seething then
Got it
I can't wait to see the stupid reason they can't put him or even do a reference to him towards the end of the series
If they do it only at the end I'm gunning them down, seriously, his disappearance is probably the most unexplainable mystery of them all. Even friggin Oswald is getting his own series now and he is still relegated to shorts. What the hell?

Would make sense given his oedipus complex.

If you had to choose between swapping the triplets with the '87 triplets, them with Huey's personality, Dewey's, or Louie's, which would you rather have in the show?

he's Latino.

They referenced mickeys hometown Mouseton once, but they aren't allowed to use Mickey.

Why didn't you guys tell me there was a cyborg bird waifu?

Attached: Black Heron1.png (1440x900, 872K)

Attached: IMG_3034.gif (600x338, 2.71M)

>glomgold just crashes at the funeral in a fuck you white suit and starts dancing
>too fat to get on the casket to dance
that scene was fucking hysterical

Oswald will get there don't worry

Mickey appearance in season 4 or riot

Based

Wut ? ther iz new shiny darkwing duck?

>arm blown off in an explosion
>amputated her leg after a crash
Are they trying to create an all disabled team?

Where you been?
Yeah And a shiny new based Negaduck

Attached: Negaduck.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

You don't know how episode production works do you? By the time a second season was greenlight all of the first had been lined out for a good while

Attached: dw.jpg (537x575, 35K)

Literally Gravity Falls: Duck Edition

Attached: della and dewey (2).jpg (677x658, 72K)

Gravity Falls was already pretty bad

>that sure was a white christmas

>That apron
Spelling and anagrams are two different things AAAAAAA

Attached: DtRSlMTUcAAT7cr.jpg (799x1200, 106K)

Are there any megas for all the episodes or something?

mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw

Attached: moon's best mom.jpg (612x703, 65K)

thanks

>Lena and Donald will never go to a local gig together
>they will never exchange mixtapes
>they'll never have a jam session on the houseboat

Ive started the first episode and i cant understand a fucking thing Donald is saying does it get easy to understand as you go on?

Attached: donald-duck-ducktales-2017-82.2.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Accurate.

It takes a while to understand Donald. you generally get the gist of it based on what the other characters respond back with.

>THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL
The one who started it all was Carl Barks. He is the one who made Disney's reject characters worth anything.

Attached: scrooge.jpg (316x400, 40K)

Thanks user. Just bought it.

I thought I'd probably hate Della when she appeared but she's such a sincere fucking retard that tries hard in spite of it and I can't help but love her dopey ass

I dont watch it, but I with there was mor elewds of beakley

>Don't compare to the original or you will realize how shit this new one is
Yeah, I get it man.

Attached: book.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

same reason batman hates superman.

>tfw we'll never see young emo donald again
because Russi Taylor died
>tfw you're just realising Minnie was the OG triplets VA

Attached: 1514041210594.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Did Russi Taylor have an understudy? I remember Wayne Allwine wasn't able to train his.

Attached: Carried Away _ A Mickey Mouse Cartoon _ Disney Shorts 0-36 screenshot.png (986x1064, 1.49M)

She wants to corrupt Huey with her evil ways taking him off the straight and narrow into the maze of good intentions.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Are Chip and Dale still gonna torment Donald?

Attached: Chip n Dale.jpg (682x667, 76K)

I bet Louie will suck a mean dick for twenty bucks

Chip and Dale are too well drawn, they don't look like they fit in the same universe.

Attached: Doofus.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I want to say no because it is their RR design, but it is Ducktales 2017 and we all know their stance on Donald so maybe

What are the change they would make that episode about Webby Vanderquack laying out her first egg? I mean, of all the way to address a subject that is usually taboo, that one could actually work.

Attached: 0.png (506x642, 325K)

How about nooooo

Think about it, it might actually be able fly under the censors radar until it is too late for them to realise what it is actually about.

Nigga I have no DESIRE for that scenario to unfold

I hope the unfertilized eggs are smaller.

Attached: A3469AB7-9249-4EE0-88B6-71F410925AFD.jpg (320x255, 27K)

I guess they are smaller when the body frame is smaller.

>the way the siblings are standing like parents instead of Della logically being between Donald and Scrooge
INCEST
N
C
E
S
T

Webby is like 12 they are not going to make a pregnant episode

>pregnant
It's not about teen pregnancy, user. It's about the other stuff.

hipchickdigs.com/2012/04/broody-duck/
>For those of you less familiar with the workings of farm animals, ducks and chickens will lay eggs regularly but they are unfertilized eggs (sort of like women having a menstrual cycle with their unfertilized eggs).

>
Laying eggs is probably closer to menarche for ducks.

Attached: DonaldnDellawereclose.jpg (750x502, 86K)

The showrunners have said its because Disney is super strict on what they allow Mickey to do so they've vetoed all their ideas on principal, so they just said fuck it lets not use him at all.

Who's having 'the talk" with Webby?

Attached: DuckTales S01 Ep17 - From the Confidential Case Files of Agent 22!_Moment1 (2).jpg (926x719, 126K)

He was straight finna get raped in that first episode

Whatever gizmocuck.
Enjoy being worthless without your suit and only becoming a hero because of your autistic speech choices.

>its because Disney is super strict on what they allow Mickey to do
youtube.com/watch?v=h1-cL9NM6JY
So, Mickey and Minnie having sex inside Goofy is okay but making a cameo in duck tale doesn't get a pass?

Attached: 0.jpg (718x404, 64K)

Attached: 26cc045535a8fd8.gif (826x428, 1.43M)

Well, either her mother or Lena. I wouldn't trust Della to be of good advice.

Honestly one of the funniest moments of the show

Her Ma is either dead or in jail
Why would she be living with her muscle GILF if parental units were available

I meant her grandma, my bad.

Sure that look could work for him

>”the talk”
“It’s okay, Uncle Scrooge, granny already told me what to do when a mad Arab comes at you with a scimitar.”

Donald who's using the most kid friendly outdated vhs and diagrams he's got from when he was young.

Ma Beagle

Would they eat their unfertilized eggs?

Attached: think.jpg (625x710, 76K)

Most likely, yes. She was frigging old, so the Disney corporation must have already implemented that plan a long time ago. All their famous mascot characters will outlive their voice actors, and a replacement must be ready as soon as possible.

What do you think?

Attached: 0.png (1885x1041, 2.31M)

Give me the mentally unstable one-armed spy.

Attached: Black Heron2.png (1440x900, 910K)

Attached: I like everything about you.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I wonder if someone in the crew has a fetish

Attached: 1.jpg (524x350, 31K)

I think you're onto something.

Attached: peg leg meg.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Whoever he is, he has impeccable taste.

Attached: Black Heron4.png (1440x900, 921K)

What kind of advice would Della give?

Attached: 5C6835C9-822D-48DC-B63F-B10137A67B73.jpg (586x669, 58K)

>it's not really rape if you wear a disguise
>always make sure your brother, I mean date, has consumed food beforehand as it helps with the roofies
>always have sex in low lit areas to protect your identity
>condoms make great balloon animals

Is that redhead Gosalyn? And Is that watermelon supposed to be Mickey?

Gos, yeah

Yes, it's Gosalyn.

Attached: D_7XHUZWwAE0X4p.jpg (1048x786, 98K)

Is there anywhere that has the Disney Adventures stories of Darkwing up? I've been looking around, but I haven't found any full collections, just individual comics scattered around.

Attached: DisneyAdventures-Jan1992.jpg (833x1176, 304K)

Lena is a shadow, can she even lay eggs?

Attached: 00E7C520-4E68-4FE2-86A7-4D3AB21DD148.jpg (291x291, 23K)

I want Violet to threaten Lena with her arcane knowledge to make her back off from Webbigail
I need that cruel possessive lesbian fix

Reminds me of a fic I read where Lena would go days without eating, drink or sleep, because her form wasn't dependent on it.
>implying Lena won't accidentally lose Violet in a subway tunnel

oh Della you dumbass

Jesus Christ I still can’t believe this happened

what the fuck is going on here

It's not as rapey as it looks
but it gets close

I want context but I doubt it will make it less disturbing

Doofus was giving Louie a "friendship bracelet".

Attached: you are home.gif (600x338, 2.21M)

I honestly thought it was the best episode of season 1. In most other episodes the comedy came off as more intrusive than funny, but that episode gave so few shits about taking itself seriously that there was nothing for the jokes to interrupt and it came across much stronger than usual. In season 2, they've gotten a lot better at knowing when not to make jokes though.

>Assume the position

Having extremely specific fetishes is literally a requirement for being a cartoonist

Yes. Birds eating their own eggs, fertilized or not, is a pretty common thing when they know their food or home isn't stable enough to bother hatching them. They're rather just have the nutrients back than abandoning them.

Yeah shutting the door after strapping him down isn't giving him the best look

>you know kids, you almost had a fourth brother

Attached: Ah, Phooey.png (1280x952, 470K)

Ok I laughed

bruh

perfect filename

Attached: SheldgooseNFelldrake.webm (1280x676, 2.87M)

Attached: Della_Yurka-San.jpg (1578x2129, 227K)

niiiiiiiiice

Yurka draws some wholesome stuff too, but he really likes to do some twisted stuff at times
>That human Webby image with the nails through the fingers

Did this just turned to The Disney Afternoon: The Animation?

Attached: Yurka Dickie.png (785x618, 260K)

I'm sickened but also sickened but also a little curious
Don't tempt me with forbidden knowledge

pizdecsuqa.tumblr.com/post/183579889947/wip

strawpoll.com/dbsse83s

Really?

Attached: 1.jpg (558x700, 53K)

Because OG Darkwing and OG Gizmoduck didn't get along and they're continuing the gag.

Attached: tumblr_oyjef9y67T1ui8gkko2_500.jpg (452x644, 31K)

holy fuck
>that filename
kek

I just read some Italian comic with Daisy Gyro & Dickie going on a road trip and it was cute so I like her now
I don’t really want her in the show though it’s crowded enough.

Was it a mutual dislike? I remember OG Fenton being good friends with LP and friendly to Drake, who was a pissy little bitch towards him

Dusted off my 360 and bought it. Might try to see if I can get a physical copy for Wii U the next time I'm at Gamestop, but just in case I can't get it, at least I have it.

Finished version is on his twitter:
twitter.com/yurka_san/status/1108732914890690560
Have some happy Della to wash it down with.

Attached: Yurka- Happy Della.png (1080x744, 1.07M)

Isn’t Yurka a woman?

Actually, yeah she is. Hadn't actually managed to find that out. The twitter is'nt obvious, but the tumblr is clear about it.

That's fair

Attached: Part1.png (896x404, 418K)

Attached: Part 2.png (447x407, 238K)

Attached: Part 3.png (896x880, 874K)

Attached: Goldie.jpg (1117x1494, 303K)

Cute. CUTE!

Attached: GuiltyDickie.png (167x189, 84K)

Her being Goldie’s granddaughter might make things weird.

Attached: AAF39689-EBD2-4D89-AC75-63F66222A4EF.jpg (1000x1015, 473K)

You got a purty mouth

Doofus was always creepy but Jesus Christ

If you actually feel like reading the real story rather than my silly edit, here: imgur.com/a/o5NaJoJ

What does the speachbubble say?

welp. that's some art

Attached: twitter.com DonaldDuckNL D9aRr_eXkAATCdJ.jpg orig.jpg (2141x3118, 890K)

No idea, I just liked the image.
My russian linguistics are really weak.

I love this show, I never watched the original so I can’t compare.

Is this the bird equivalent of a miscarriage?

Dewey is annoying but everyone else is fine

I understand wanting to find and know his mom, but god I want to punch him when he's not doing that.

Attached: pizdecsuqa_tumblr_oww8lwmKd61ui8gkko2_1280.png (1030x1910, 1.45M)

He's the only likable one.

Same and I'm still bothered he kept most of that stuff about Della he discovered away from his brother's so long. He even told Webby a literal stranger who has nothing to do with Della about it.

He's also a jerk and really selfish and not the selfish but likable like Scoorge, Louie, and Glomgold

That or the egg was dropped.

Attached: slow blink.gif (600x338, 725K)

Glomgold's a delight in this series
Just felt like saying

He truly is

>Webby even thinks he's dumb
>INB4 Dewey and Louie told her which egg was dropped

Nah that's a side effect of being his own father.

Attached: Donald Della Dewey hug.jpg (1280x710, 114K)

Nah, he's Donald's boy (against his will) but he dropped him.

I’m sure this isn’t even the weirdest theory out there.

I think its because he only cares about beating scrooge he doesnt care about the wealth at all. like if glomgold dropped to like 4th richest and scrooge was 5 glomgold would be content.
also his obsession with sharks

He is the one triplet she hung out with the most.

Attached: 83d.gif (500x273, 334K)

That fucking gif

How so?

>Dewey: I think I love you

>Webby: Nope! *walks off*

>Can be a jerk but not as bad as Dewey
>Not a boring know it all narc like Huey

remember in the season 1 finale when she was gay mooning over lena and dewey thought she was talking about him? just hes so dumb

Come on, Huey's not that bad. He's kinda cool

He's tolerable when the writting isn't trying to ruin him. Dewey can burn though

I can see him being the only triplet to not get in a relationship. Heck his only friend is Webby who doesn't even like him all that much.

>nerds
>cool
Pick one.

Attached: deepestpainter_gruey_duck.jpg (1024x656, 117K)

Reminds me of a kid I pushed out of his canoe at camp many years ago.

Isn't nerd culture popular now?

Still gonna bully you

Also,
>more Junior Woodchuck badges than the rest of the troop combined
That sounds cool and impressive to me

nerd

...and proud of it

Attached: tumblr_pgz103WyfV1spcszdo5_r1_500.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

Attached: tumblr_oyjef9y67T1ui8gkko5_1280.jpg (1280x1040, 114K)

He's ambitious within his means and has questionable morals.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 5.23.31 PM.png (1440x900, 1.58M)

Considering we have all the parts of the crossover next season are we gonna get the chaos God himself as the season big bad?

here. Also, maybe you should give being a nerd a try

Has there ever been a real life Junior Woodchuck Guidebook?

It could also be Merlok due to Gene the Genie being on the poster.

Attached: Merlock.png (769x961, 873K)

encyclopedias?

Attached: Britannica.jpg (653x367, 72K)

He'd be the mid boss working for solego

Wonder how the Louie and Goldie team-up is gonna go?

Attached: louie phone.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

as if there aren’t enough nerd birds on this goddamn show

Would it be easier to name the birds on this show who aren't nerds or dorks?

Every good villain has a good varied shark collection.

Huey, Fenton, Gyro, Violet, Mark Beaks, Webby.
Any I missed?

So what's up with Fenton Crackshell getting a different ethnic background?

>Rescue Rangers & Gummi Bears don’t hold up
How fucking dare you, sir.

Gandra

>dat filename
>apparently from a nation of notorious rosa autist
>rosa himself being so obnoxiously autistic about duck "canon" even barks himself thought it was embarrassing
spurdos leave

They don’t though. They both feel like they were geared towards a younger audience than anything else in the lineup. I don’t understand the love for Rescue Rangers in particular, it’s the 90s equivalent of Paw Patrol. If it didn’t have mouse waifu no one would care.

They’re all nerds and all going to die alone

Attached: 5 (2).jpg (923x709, 120K)

Ludwig
You could argue Darkwing/Launchpad with their superhero obsession

Oh shit I forgot about Ludwig. He’s dead in this timeline right?

Mark Beaks is kino, but I sorta agree about the other ones.
Thing is if they didn't introduce Gizmoduck right away Yea Forums would be screaming HURR WHERE'S GIZMODUCK
I remember that with TMNT, constant WEN KARAI/IRMA/BISHOP

Supposedly, but since he's shown in the poster in full I believe he's still alive

>Mark Beaks is kino
Only in "Who is Gizmo Duck."

He was the Donald replacement in the original, and since Donald is back it allows his civilian identity to actually be something

>implying Ludwig didn't have a million clones or robot duplicates or some crazy shit

Better

Life model Duckcoys

Stupid Duck wondertwins.

>older woman taking a younger boy under her wing

Attached: 1508962164054.gif (200x150, 96K)

>since Donald is back
Fenton has more screentime than Donald.

Attached: Duck twins.gif (600x338, 2.46M)

Yeah but literally 0 people in human history gave a shit about gizmo outside his suit
He needed to change if he was going to work. And it's one of the actual positive changes this show made

>teamwork makes the dream work!

Attached: team uncle.gif (500x281, 2.11M)

There is also Gyro’s timetub

He was Director of shush back in the 60’s. He also had kids in this universe.

Attached: A18575D9-9BF9-4167-8322-FD9DB40D2612.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I'll shit on other characters all day but at least they did Scrooge right

here. I wish I was more like Huey when I was younger

Better