Why are the Green Lanterns minus Guy Gardner so boring?

Why are the Green Lanterns minus Guy Gardner so boring?

Attached: guy gardner.jpg (519x640, 138K)

You view them as so.

Tfw no cocky ginger bf

Attached: 1560474838854.png (618x970, 1022K)

Attached: backatyou,boyo.jpg (504x519, 71K)

I thought Kyle was the choice of fem anons

Only the ones with a death wish and/or literal amazons

>implying female

Either way femanons prefer to see Hal getting molested by Sinestro.

Kyle’s cute but Guy just has that charisma.

Only if they want to end up in a fridge.

Where has Guy, Kyle and Simon been lately it’s like they just disappeared off the face of the universe

Kyle is on the Titans. Guy is alive and just around but not doing anything, we have no idea where Simon is

They're probably goofing off somewhere.

Attached: lanterns.jpg (1224x792, 394K)

I kind of want to read a book starring the three of them now thanks to this pic

Kyle and Guy have had tons of stories together. Simon's forever the odd man out though

Oh I know Guy and Kyle have a ton of stories together like Johns Era GLC and Kyles Run/Guy Gardner Warrior but I mean I would love a current run as while I’m enjoying Morrison’s GL I would like to see a book that isn’t Just a Hal Solo

Not that user but I'm a guy and Guy is objectively the 2nd best husbando out of all the GLs. I say second best because Hal's ass being fatter puts him slightly ahead. Their mutual bratty-ness makes them pretty hot desu.

Yet after all this years no one can replace BASED Hal.

Attached: how-green-lantern-arisia-survived-death-1.jpg (959x1449, 1.71M)

Is Major Force more a Green Lantern villain than a Captain Atom villain at this point?

Is Guy the only DC hero that they haven't retconned into being hairless?

Based Halchad. Gardnerfags, Cruzfags, Stewartfags, and ESPECIALLY Raynerfags are the worst.

Attached: hal.png (227x284, 143K)

Based, as always.

Attached: aKEIQoS.jpg (1200x1800, 824K)

>Cruzfags
They exist?

i like kyle rayner, but is mainly because of nostalgia

Attached: tumblr_ps0nrckCzK1sjxgryo1_r1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 275K)

Because willpower is one note. It's an absence of weaknesses. It's not a constructive character trait. At best you can spin it as a flaw by having it slide into pigheadedness, but then you end up with billions dead to a yellow bomb because Lanterns always deal with dire as fuck shit.

The GLs would be served well by getting a noire bent, ironically. Keep the stakes but have their role in the situation changed from Superman to Batman. They're already no-nonsense cops. If you can't tweak the personality, tweak the situation. Have a GL bitchslap a femme fatale with a giant floating green hand in a space lounge.

Didn't Hal as space pirate already give us that?

because they are cops

>pigheadedness
This is a character trait they all share, however

Guy and Kyle are a god tier bromance.

>Bye bye, Bats

Am I remembering right that they made Guy Gardner gay in the new52? How'd they handle that when they did Rebirth? Is he just bi now?

Anyway, regardless of his orientation, any good post-Silver Age Guy Gardner stories? (Bronze Age of comics through current are all fine)

>Am I remembering right that they made Guy Gardner gay in the new52
no, that was Alan Scott

Ah, okay.

Question about good Gardner comics remains.

his 90s Guy Gardner/Warrior series was good, and Soule's Red Lanterns book was great

You'd think by now he'd be a yellow or red lantern.

Or hell, he does qualify to become a member of the Indigo Corps.

that image is such a boner factory for me

I wonder what he's about to do with that huge baseball bat.

I hate this generation where any character who doesn't have a bunch of personality quirks turned up to 11 is "boring"

Alan >> Guy > Stewart >~ Jordan > Kyle = Baz

That's the Dick Order.

A child molester is based?

Guy has the biggest dick. He has way too much confidence, it has to come from somewhere.

Sure, but Alan is a Sex God that turns villainesses good simply because of his dick. Guy's got an 8"er, but Alan's a 10"er; a Unicorn.

A man of his age treats women with respect. He rises when she enters the room, he opens a door for her, he scoots her seat in, and he raw dogs that seat until she comes first, then he drives her to see a sketchy doctor who scrapes out her womb with a long handled spoon and then he never calls her again

The greatest generation.

eventually Jess will fuck every human lantern

Guy might or might not have been a casualty of Heroes in Crisis. He appears in Doomsday Clock but rumor has it that Doomsday Clock might be considered main continuity anymore so he might still be dead

Attached: guy fingers mary.jpg (978x1280, 306K)

>Alan Scott is Don Draper
I'd watch that show.

Attached: 1552001746855.jpg (1175x657, 71K)

Are there any GL stories which focus more on the policing side of them?

Kyle became God at least four times you're telling me he didn't up his dick size at least once?

If he's dead, I'm glad I stopped reading DC's stuff a little while back.

Guy's not dead. Every GL except for Simon was at the end of Heroes in Crisis

That works too. He will always be alive in my heart. Speaking of, I need to see a cardiologist about that.

A lot of stories feature the more investigative part of GLs, most recently Morrison's run occasionally tries to have him be an undercover cop/solve mysteries though it being Morrison it goes off the rails pretty fast

Attached: leatherman.png (601x936, 923K)

This is so much better than his actual dialogue in HiC

I'd sure hope so, since his dialogue in HiC is all unreadable Spanish

Fuck if I know. I don't read comics. I was just bullshitting based upon my limited knowledge of the character archetype.

Green Lantern should be a space opera with glowing Plastic Man. That it doesn't have that reputation means somebody fucked up.

He’s pretty awesome

Play baseball, probably

In tumblr they do for obvious reasons

Simon is a relatively new character that didn't catch on.